Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Sep-18, 16:30
Points: 2,176, Level: 19 Points: 2,176, Level: 19 Points: 2,176, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post Wrestling with friend and I win

My friend is 168 cm and 62 kg and I'm 173 cm 62 kg

We make a promise each other to wrestling and one day we came together at my home.We starting to wrestling and I took her headlock quickly after than I prostrated her to floor and I took her bodyscissors and headlock.She try to resist but she couldn't escape my hold.Than she touch my hand to gave up and I took her full nelson + bodyscissors and she gave up easily.I lead score 2-0

After than I took her armbar but she couldn't gave up and I tried figure four headscissors but she could resist my holds.Than I bring her to floor and I took her to camel clutch.She was screaming loudly and I bending her back again and again and she gave up quickly.Than we are stand up and she jumped on me.I falled and she sat my face quickly and she took me front headscissors.I could try open her legs but her legs are very strong.I touched her legs to tapsout.Than I lied down floor she took me painful camel clutch and I tapsout quickly.She bring me floor but I grabbed her legs and I falled her to floor.I took her boston crab and I started to bending her legs.She was screaming again and tapsout quickly.Score lead to 3-2.

I bring her legs when she tapsout and I took her bow and arrow.She tried to escape but I bending her back strongly.She gave up and I bring her floor.She was very tired and this is my chance.I took her crossface lock and I won this match.I take my feets to her face with victory pose.

Thanks to reading.I'll write revenge match tonight
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bconstantine For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-18, 16:35
Points: 643, Level: 9 Points: 643, Level: 9 Points: 643, Level: 9

Default Re: Wrestling with friend and I win

Pics or didn't happened.
Old 14-Sep-18, 16:56
Points: 2,176, Level: 19 Points: 2,176, Level: 19 Points: 2,176, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Are you crazy or sick ? Why I take picture on wrestling.You can not believe this match but I did this match
Old 14-Sep-18, 17:12
Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30 Points: 5,169, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bconstantine [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My friend is 168 cm and 62 kg and I'm 173 cm 62 kg

We make a promise each other to wrestling and one day we came together at my home.We starting to wrestling and I took her headlock quickly after than I prostrated her to floor and I took her bodyscissors and headlock.She try to resist but she couldn't escape my hold.Than she touch my hand to gave up and I took her full nelson + bodyscissors and she gave up easily.I lead score 2-0

After than I took her armbar but she couldn't gave up and I tried figure four headscissors but she could resist my holds.Than I bring her to floor and I took her to camel clutch.She was screaming loudly and I bending her back again and again and she gave up quickly.Than we are stand up and she jumped on me.I falled and she sat my face quickly and she took me front headscissors.I could try open her legs but her legs are very strong.I touched her legs to tapsout.Than I lied down floor she took me painful camel clutch and I tapsout quickly.She bring me floor but I grabbed her legs and I falled her to floor.I took her boston crab and I started to bending her legs.She was screaming again and tapsout quickly.Score lead to 3-2.

I bring her legs when she tapsout and I took her bow and arrow.She tried to escape but I bending her back strongly.She gave up and I bring her floor.She was very tired and this is my chance.I took her crossface lock and I won this match.I take my feets to her face with victory pose.

Thanks to reading.I'll write revenge match tonight
wow! cool match. sounds pretty much like my first ever wrestling match except that I lost 4-3 to her while playing best out of 7. thanks to her incredible ability to do schoolgirl pins
Did you play best out of 7 too? because it seems like you won 4-2
Old 14-Sep-18, 18:07
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohitololo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pics or didn't happened.
you shouldnt call the writer a liar just because he doesnt have any pictures. Exactly howw would he take a picture of it if he's in the action? It doesnt make any sense. There's a good bit of trust that goes on this forum. If someone says something happened, then we give them all of the benefit of the doubt. There's no reason to suspect that they're lying just because they dont have any pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bconstantine [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are you crazy or sick ? Why I take picture on wrestling.You can not believe this match but I did this match
dont listen to him. We believe you. awesome match! cant wait to hear more about it!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
boston crab, camel clutch, maledom man wins