Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 07-Jan-17, 17:56
Points: 3,266, Level: 23 Points: 3,266, Level: 23 Points: 3,266, Level: 23
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Session review Arekah in Prague

I had a session when she was in Prague after Christmas 2016. For me, it was a disappointing experience.
Setting up the session with her was quite difficult. She did at first not answer my emails for over 2 weeks. I was about to give up when she answered. After that, we managed to organize the session, but it took quite some effort.

About the session itself:
I could only come in at the planned starting time of the session, as she had booked me back to back with the guy before me. So, we started at least 5 minutes late, after me changing and telling her what I wanted to be sure. And she wanted to finish the 1,5 hour session 5 minutes early, as she had another guy waiting with 15 minutes break. Only after I told her that I wanted the full time, she gave me the full time. Not nice if you pay the price which she asks.

Her scissors are really strong. She made me tap time and again in bodyscissors while not even going full power. There are not many girls who can do that. Also she can be quite brutal. If you like domination and punishment, she is more than willing to give it to you.

For the Prague sessions she had hired an apartment in the centre, and we had to wrestle on 2 mattresses of 2x1 meter (2 small ones, not 1 big one). For (semi-)competitive this is really awful. This in spite that Prague has at least one good matroom for sessions.

She writes "I am a highly skilled grappler" (WB270). But she told me that she has no formal training in wrestling/grappling/BJJ. I think that a trained opponent will kick her ass if the matroom is suitable. This despite of her overall bodystrength, which is quite high.
Be warned though that her hand grip strength is not as high as she tells. She tells she has "a handgrip strength that has even the largest men calling for their mommas" (WB270). Well, I am not the largest man, but she came not even close to tapping me with her handgrip strength, with her hands being the same size as mine.

She told me that maybe she should have cancelled me as she had already quite a few injuries due to seeing so many customers in a short time. Maybe she should have indeed done that.

After the session I sent her an email telling her some information she requested and what I thought of the session. She never got back to me with any answer, not even saying thank you for the information.

Altogether: if you ask the price she asks, I expect better facilities and more time. Also what she writes about herself is exaggerated. She is really good for scissors and domination, she is stronger than most women, but she is exaggerating her own qualities. That is at least my experience. I would not book her again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Butcher2 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-17, 22:50
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts
Default Re: Session review Arekah in Prague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butcher2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I could only come in at the planned starting time of the session, as she had booked me back to back with the guy before me. So, we started at least 5 minutes late, after me changing and telling her what I wanted to be sure. And she wanted to finish the 1,5 hour session 5 minutes early, as she had another guy waiting with 15 minutes break. Only after I told her that I wanted the full time, she gave me the full time. Not nice if you pay the price which she asks.
Stacking like this is a definite no-no and she should've known better. Plus it seems she was tired so it ended up being bad on all counts, this thread is full of members who will testify as to her strength and ability to handle most guys. If you requested wrestling she also should've told you about the room before you arrived. The email is what it is, she works on setting things up about a week in advance and that's how she's always been. But the other things aren't acceptable and it's sad that this is the resulting impression she's left in your case.
Old 08-Jan-17, 23:56
Points: 6,591, Level: 34 Points: 6,591, Level: 34 Points: 6,591, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Arekah Lox reviews

she is in the south and I am considering trying to catch up to her how high are her rates some entries imply she is very expensive then other not. Just wondering I do not want to start with her if she is too expensive as I would have travel costs.
Old 09-Jan-17, 02:50
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brick1960 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
she is in the south and I am considering trying to catch up to her how high are her rates some entries imply she is very expensive then other not.
Honestly I do not understand this, or the dozens of posts like it around forums like this. Email her and ask. She charges more than some and less than others. We can't tell you if someone is 'too expensive' according to what you think is too expensive.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jan-17, 17:22
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,388 Times in 342 Posts

What I don't understand is replies like yours... I mean, we're on a forum dedicated to session wrestling. It strikes me as quite sensible to enquire about a particular lady's fees after reading that she's quite expensive... what point is there in keeping this information for yourself?
Old 10-Jan-17, 00:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What I don't understand is replies like yours... I mean, we're on a forum dedicated to session wrestling. It strikes me as quite sensible to enquire about a particular lady's fees after reading that she's quite expensive... what point is there in keeping this information for yourself?
It's not about keeping the information, amongst other reasons it's that the information can easily be misleading. For example a lady's rate may change over time, be based on the type of requested session, or vary for some other reason such as whether she is at home or traveling. For example, Arekah's stay in one European country may be covered by a client while she might pay her own way through another, thus it might be reasonable for her to modify her rate. There are a few ladies who list their rates with their profiles, it's a choice.
Old 10-Jan-17, 12:44
Points: 6,591, Level: 34 Points: 6,591, Level: 34 Points: 6,591, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I was really just trying to get a ball park figure. 300-400 per hour 400-500 per hour etc I know the women get so much email that getting a bunch of questions that do not lead to sessions is wasting their time. I find it humorous that we can critique a session wrestlers performance but some people think talking about cost is protected info.
The Following User Says Thank You to brick1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-17, 14:15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brick1960 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was really just trying to get a ball park figure. 300-400 per hour 400-500 per hour etc
There are comments elsewhere in the thread from heavy posters around here that state her rates are reasonable.
It doesn't take long to write and for her to read and reply to an email stating "Hello (), I'd like to meet you for a () session while you are in (), how much for a 1 hour session?".
Old 10-Jan-17, 15:35
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

There's no good reason to keep rates a secret. If you tell him she charges $x, that doesn't preclude her from changing her rate to $x+y for any number of reasons if he actually contacts her. On the other hand, sending a short email like that is very likely to get ignored. Or maybe he'll get a response in 2 weeks. The point of these forums is to provide useful information. No point in dancing around the question like a politician. And yes, there are some women who will get salty and offended if you say no thanks when they give you a rate too high, maybe even make childish posts about you on social media. Arekah may not be among them, but that's beside the point.

To brick, I've never met her but on saradas about a year ago, someone said she charged $350.
The Following User Says Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-17, 16:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And yes, there are some women who will get salty and offended if you say no thanks when they give you a rate too high, maybe even make childish posts about you on social media.
It's far more likely to be guys that would gripe about it, having heard 1 thing at some point and then be told a different number for whatever reason. Such things also inevitably devolve into 'why does x think she is worth y discussions,' which are boring and irrelevant. Since we all think of money in different terms, statements such as "it was a great session" or "I don't think I got good value" are infinitely more useful.

Tags
arekah, lox, severa