Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Jan-16, 05:42
ap643

Default Sexy Cynthia Dominant/Submissive Fighter

This story is a joint effort between me and jonjac30. I will use some of my fighting gals and a sexy submissive/dominant named Cynthia who we have met in a story; A woman who wanted a real match. Reading that story and my continuation of it sets all events up.

Cynthia is a small, unlikely looking, powerful boxer who while having a very proper job in the business world, is a part time dominatrix. Cynthia has discovered that she also possesses a subserviant side when she is with her new boyfriend Jerry. To say that being submissive can ruin a dominatrix's reputation is an understatement, and if it sufaces during a boxing match can be downright dangerous. She stands at 5'3" tall, has long black hair, big tits and an ample ass. Her round face framed by her oversized eyeglasses makes her look almost childlike and not intimadating at all. But under the surface....

Cynthia wanders into the gym where I and my three fighting ladies Dawn, Diane and Liz work out.

We have finally recovered from the Claire ( Caddie girl incident ) Broken bones and bruises have finally healed and we workout until a new fight club party gets planned.

Cynthia and Jerry work out each day hitting the heavy bag, lifting weights etc...

One day our Irish Princess friend Kelly comes in to train and looks particularly intense.

She reveals that Danielle, flush from her stunning upset knockout over Laura, has challenged her. Kelly looking very fit and in good form, matter of factly states that it looks like it's time to put another "kitten" back in her place.

I and she have taken notice of Cynthia and her boyfriend training. the explosive force of her punches and the intensity of their sparring,causes her to be literally drenched in sweat upon completion of their session.
More on that later.

Kelly too has kicked up the level of her sparring as noticed by me and all in the gym. Cynthia looks on frequently too.

As we leave for the evening our new couple introduce themselves and ask if they can use our facilities for an upcoming boxing rematch that Cynthia has with a 5'9" Hispanic MILF named Sheila. It seems that Cynthia brutally KOed this lady a few weeks ago and Sheila wanted a rematch, being unable to come to grips with getting her ass kicked. She was left writhing in pain and counted out as our small round champ celebrated at her expense.

We welcomed the opportunity to see this wonder in action. Kelly was very attentive as the story was told to us over a few get to know you drinks.

Our Irish princess Kelly would box Danielle in two nights so we invited Our new friends to attend too. They eagarly accecpted.

Jerry tells the story now:

" It's been a while since Cynthia demanded I satisfy her new need to be dominated. She demanded to be subjected to a boxing/beatdown at my hands.
Last night we sat down and while we recalled the session, had mind blowing sex. I finally asked her just what did it feel like when you got dominated for the first time? She flashed me the bright, sweet smile she flashes when she gets excited about something. She took a deep breath and told me that when she dominated men, it was a rush unlike anything she could imagine. I feel powerful and in control of these large beings. They could be dangerous so when my fist makes contact with my submissive I keep piling it on until I know he can't take it any more. Getting aroused all over again she fans herself and tells me that when her usual client wanted to be the dominent one, she worried until the session began and 'When he began to dom me, oh god it felt so fucking amazing. Each punch that connected with my belly felt like an explosion of fireworks. Getting hit in the pussey was orgasim inducing. Becoming a punching bag didn't hurt it just made me hot.The feeling I get from dominating men and beating up women in the ring, was the same feeling I was getting by being the subject. Being dominated by you Jerry was even ten times better!

My body reacts and my emotions explode when we are together and my emotions make the heat in my body flare more and I'm engulfed ia a blaze, a blaze of love for you! As Cynthia is telling me this, Jerry relates, her body is sweating, moving around on the couch and her legs are weak, her breathing gets heavyand she demands that I take her right then and there. She takes off her glasses gives me a sexy look and it's no holds barred.

I hardly know this guy and he has revealed more secrets about his girl than I could ever have imagined.

He relates that Cynthia loves to dominate women in the ring but he is worried that she now might like loosing to them. He gets incredibly arroused seeing her dominate the ladies and doesn't want to see her get hurt. Interesting problem he has. He is hoping that watching Kelly and Danielle box will return her to her dominate ways with women.

Can't wait to tell Diane this one!

Next up Irish Kelly vs Kitten Danielle

Last edited by ap643; 07-Jan-16 at 05:48.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-16, 07:57
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Sexy Cynthia Dominant/Submissive Fighter

I do remember Cynthia from your earlier story, mate. This could be great, as I'm always interested in the motivations behind the fights, particularly those of beautiful women who you might generally think would not want to fight at all.

Thanks for sharing it with us, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-16, 13:37
Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

When it comes to boxing stories or videos (F vs F) and (F vs M), I am totally up for it. For some reason I was never that keen with wrestling. I like the stories you are guys have written. They are great, keep them coming, because there are not to many people who writes them.
The Following User Says Thank You to mech928 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jan-16, 19:57
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hello people, if you haven't notice yet, me and ap643 are actually doing a joint story together with my characters Jerry and Cynthia, With his characters he's made over on this profile. We are aiming to bring you a hell of a great story by us two and hope you all like our efforts.

day after we meet our new friends from the gym we go to, we are in my place, just hanging out watching some tv. "Those people yesterday, Kelly and her friends, they seem nice." I say as I made some freshly popcorn and she starts to munch down on the buttery corn. "Yes they do, that Kelly girl, she really was Interested in my story about the my knockout of the Hispanic MILF." She says as she cuddle up next to me, I hold her in my arms.

"Yea she did, I can't wait to see her match, I hope she wins." Then she interjects "have you seen her train, her punches will demolish the girl, probably knock her into next year." I smirk and joke "damn why don't you date her instead of me then." She punches my shoulder playfully, she smiles and then we keep watching some die hard. "Hey cyndi....that MILF you koed...I've heard she's been training non stop after you knocked her out and taunted her. Maybe you should learn how to be a little more respectful to the ones you knockout. It's bad enough for them to be beaten, but to be beaten and made fun of is just a bit much don't you think?"

Then she gives me a look like I just called her a whore "I don't think so, I've told you already that I get real competitive when I'm boxing, also horny but that's another thing entirely. She knew what she was getting into, and besides no matter how much she works out and trains, I'll still knock her out and make sure I make it known how wrong she was to challenge me for a re Match." She then looks at my disapproving face and sighs "but maybe your right, maybe I should be a little more respectful to her and my opponents. I hate it when you make me do things." She says and I smirk "but I thought you did, I thought you loved it when I dominate you in boxing" he says kissing her neck.

She smiles "I do but that's only when your beating me down, not in my daily life." Then she turns around and kisses my lips softly, her lips have a taste of butter, salt and a hint of ice tea I made her, it's nights like this I really do enjoy, not the boxing, not the mind blowing sex (not complaining at all) but it's the nights we just have together, just talking and being content with each other's company.

I really hope you like me and ap643's joint efforts and I really hope you all enjoy our stories as well. Have a nice day out there.
Old 07-Jan-16, 20:05
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do remember Cynthia from your earlier story, mate. This could be great, as I'm always interested in the motivations behind the fights, particularly those of beautiful women who you might generally think would not want to fight at all.

Thanks for sharing it with us, mate.
Not to be a jerk or an ass but Cynthia and Jerry are characters I've made over on my profile. I just wanna clarify that, sorry if I sound like a majorly jerk or asshole.
The Following User Says Thank You to jonjac30 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-16, 01:36
ap643

I am sure mixfightor did not mean to lessen your contributions. He is a regular reader of my work and the story had been linked.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-16, 02:55
ap643

Fight Night

Tonight our Irish Princess Kelly will take on Danielle.

Danielle enters the ring first. Our kitten is 22 years old, 5'6" tall. She has long auburn hair pulled back in a low ponytail.She is wearing red nylon running shorts a black sports bra and red gloves. Her 34D rack shows considerable excitement. Her first win over Laura has her excited and eager to get it on with her now veteren opponant Kelly.

Kelly enters next after making her foe wait a bit.

Kelly is 32, 5'8' tall with long light brown frosted hair also in a low ponytail. She wears her trademark green tunnks trimmed in gold, a gold sports top and gold gloves.

Where there is an ever so slight roll around Danielle's waist, Kelly has never looked so trim.

One of my favorite opponants Dawn, will ref this match. Kelly will be seconded by her sister and fiance. Danielle will be assisted by her sister and brother. Dawn waves the combatants together and here we go!

5 Three minute rounds

Round 1

Danielle decides that immediate offense is best and rushes at Kelly. She bangs a nice right left right to Kelly's trunk area momentarily surprising her. She blinks and counter attacks assaulting Dani's body with a volly of punches, ribs, stomach and tits feel Kelly's wrath.

Dani seems willing to trade blows and for 30 seconds or so punches fly back and forth. Just as suddenly as it starts, the exchange ends as Dani is blown to her back by a vicious left hook to the head.

Wide awake except for her legs, Dani sits stunned, looking up at Kelly and wondering what just happened!

Danielle gets to one knee at the count of four and stands in front of Dawn just clearheaded enough to answer some questions.

At 8, Dawn waves Kelly back in .

Kelly now carpet bombs punches into Dani's flanks, tits, and ribs eliciting painful groans from our kitten. This attack goes on for a full minute as Dani blocks some but absorbs most of Kelly's hamhanded blows.

Danielle tries to hold her tormentor, but Kelly wil have none of it. She steps back and lands an unblocked right square on the chin putting Dani on the canvas again and is saved by the round ending bell.

Danielle's siblings do a remarlable job of reviving their sister. She stands in time for round 2. Kelly has been standing watching this revival with a scowl on her face.

ROUND 2

Danielle still a little shell shocked nevertheless comes foward to meet Irish. Kelly meets her half way.
Dani jabs and tries to circle away from Kelly's punching power. Kelly is not deterred and gives chase. When she catches her she rips blow after blow to Dani's body. When Dani again tries to hold, she is pushed backwards and backed into the ropes where Kelly unleashes a hellacious power punching attack. She is simply not strong enough to grapple with Kelly and pays a terrible price. After attempting to jab her way out of danger, Kelly shoves her backwards smothers her and lands an uppward moving left driving her right breast painfully upward causing her to cry out loudly.

As Dani's guard drops, Kelly powers a left which torques her head backwards and drives a right hand deep into Dani's belly putting the wounded kitten on the floor again.

Dawn watches her carefully and as she recovers on her hands and knees, Dani pleads to fight on. Dawn will let her but I don't think she can last much longer.
A defiant Dani rises and tries to fend a relentless Kelly off of her. Kelly powers through the light defensive punches, drives Dani back to the ropes again where she administers another round of partially blocked punches which buffet Dani side to side. I could swear Dawn was about to step in when the bell saves Danielle again.
This kid can sure take a punch. I admire her spunk as she stumbles slowly back to her corner.

Dawn goes to Dani's corner and warns all of them that one more sequence like we have just witnessed and she will stop the slaughter.

Sitting near Cynthia and Jerry I can over hear their comments and neither can believe the ferocity that they are witnessing in Kelly tonight. Frankly, neither can I.

ROUND 3

WOW, Danielle stuns an onrushing Kelly with her best punches of the night, a right left combination bouncing off Kelly's chin. And what a chin it must be as she simply blinks and immediately counters with a monsterous left to Dani's sturnum stopping her dead in her tracks. An equally vicious right to the head puts Danielle down and out!

Kelly has had an angry expression on her face all night and now looks down at her devestated foe dismissively as she walks away.

Cynthia and Jerry talk animatedly , nodding and pointing towards the victorious Kelly as she exits the ring. A future challenge? I also notice that Cynthia looks quite flushed and is perspiring heavily.

Her sister and brother help their teary eyed older sister back to her corner where she can recover.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-16, 06:22
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote:
Not to be a jerk or an ass but Cynthia and Jerry are characters I've made over on my profile. I just wanna clarify that, sorry if I sound like a majorly jerk or asshole.
I can not apologise enough, mate. I didn't mean anything by it when I wrote my comment, above. You do not sound like a jerk at all as the fault was entirely mine. Thank you for creating such a wonderful character in Cynthia. I think she is wonderful.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-16, 00:56
ap643

jonjac30 now reveals Cynthia and Jerry's observations.

During Kelly's destruction of Danielle, Cynthia and Jerry were seated at ringside as keenly interested observers. They wanted to determine if Kelly had what it takes to be a worthy opponant of Cynthia after she fights her rematch with Sheila. They wanted to see if she was " all that. "
Having arrived shortly before the bout commenced, they took front row seats quickly and saw Kelly thrash her opponant soundly. Jerry looking at Cynthia, " So you think Kelly can take you?"

" I think I can beat her down. I don't see what the big fuss is."

As round two starts and the beating continues she begins to eat her words. It becomes more and more obvious that Kelly is out for blood and fights like a woman possessed, working over her young opponants body and punishing it unmercifully.

Cynthia begins to feel a familiar sensation between her legs. Her breathing becomes shallow and rapid and heavy perspiration dampens her top. As the round ends, Jerry sees this and smirks.

Cynthia lets out a quiet moan as Danielle starts to fight back getting in a few good shots of her own. It's all in vain though as Kelly almost sends her to dreamland with a vicious left putting her down hard.

Cynthia is almost in a state of orgasm as the bell saves the young boxer.

" I guess you are changing your mind, no?"

"Fuck yea! Now I just want to see how she finishes this kid off!"

Round three doesn't last very long before the kitten goes down for the count.

Cynthia now shudders with orgasmic bliss, her face beat red and wet with perspiration, legs shaking, " Oh god, I want to fight this Kelly, feel her punches and then I wanna knock her out! We need to talk to her and set up a match right away!"

Cynthia is breathing heavily, and pleads with Jerry to set it up and get her home quickly where she demands that he ravish her for as long as she can stand it.

Jerry waves the gym manager Joe over and proposes the challenge. He replies that he will pose the challenge to Kelly tonight and get back to him.

Last edited by ap643; 20-Feb-16 at 01:45.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-16, 02:23
ap643

Kelly and her boyfriend both agree to a match with Cynthia after Kelly fights one more warmup match and they are able to see the Cynthia/Sheila fight.

They are both invited to the match and Kelly is even invited to help Jerry second his girl in her corner.

Two weeks have passed and it is fight night.

Both female pugilists are ready to go!

I can't believe that this Hispanic beauty is a 42 year old mother of two!
This 5'5" looker has radiently tanned skin, her luxurious long dark brown hair is tied back into two schoolgirl pigtails and her black eyes stare apprehensively towards Cynthia's corner as she stands in the ring.

She is wearing a royal blue sports top which holds her 34D chest high and tight and allows her to advertise her moderate 6 pak abs to everyone in attendance. Her high cut blue boxing shorts show off her toned legs and blue gloves round out her attire.

Sheila has intensified her boxing training and has sparred with all of her gym mates and feels more comfortable and confident in this her rematch fight.

Her slight height and reach advantage helps her in her quest to redeem herself tonight.

Cynthia follows her foe into the ring. At 28, she stands 5'3" tall, is pudgy and busty and again dresses in her usual black attire.

Her gold trimmed black shorts hug her lower torso and her snug black bra struggles to contain her bountiful assets and expose a slight spare tire around her middle. Black gloves complete her outfit and her long black hair is pulled back into a simple ponytail. No real animosity exists between the combatants, as in fact , they have become quite friendly and have trained together many times.

I tease Cynthia about this supposedly 5'9" foe as she is obviously not that tall. Cynthia counters,

" I didn't know how tall she was! Everyone looks 6' tall to me!"

Sheila brings her husband to second her and, as usual, Jerry will work, with Kelly's help, in Cynthia's corner.

Kelly confided to me that she was thrilled to work this corner as she might be able to see some clues as to how to beat Cynthia when the time comes.

Both ladies have agreed to a 5, three minute round bout. My wife Diane, Myself and Dawn will judge the match and our newest core four member Liz will ref the fight.

Cynthia is already perspiring heavily and I hear Jerry,

" Don't start this submisive shit now Cyndi! Kick her ass and you can be submissive to ME later!"

Kelly, looks astonished as she listens in and readies Cynthia's mouthpiece.

Cynthia smiles widely across the ring at Sheila. A dear in the headlights look is returned.

It's time to fight!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: