Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Oct-18, 07:41
Grappler86

Default Re: Sheena, February 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by submittedtoladies [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I totally understand and absolutely respect that. Just wanted to learn about her boundaries, because when it comes to borderline things it's difficult to foresee how they are interpreted.
She does victory poses like foot on chest or face, I can assure that. I don’t know about sessions which are focused on foot worship (I am not interested) but I repeat: she has no problems with victory poses. Great lady
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-18, 21:24
Points: 3,777, Level: 25 Points: 3,777, Level: 25 Points: 3,777, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sheena reviews

I had last weekend a Session with her in Munich, i ask her for Domination Style and this was no Problem for her, but she dont do this often in the Past.

I think now that she travels with other Girls and after a few Years in the Scene you can ask her for this. I also was suprised because her Description on wb but i think you need to check this personally with her.

For me it was my "hardest" Session till now. Bee careful when you ask a very strong woman to do domination, but i am not a Reference in this Area.

Last edited by burki01; 27-Nov-18 at 21:35.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to burki01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-18, 21:13
Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30 Points: 5,012, Level: 30
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Looks like she is coming to the States

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joulnx10 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-18, 21:20
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,511 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joulnx10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Looks like she is coming to the States

Book here, i compare her easy with stars like VeVeLane and Cheyenne Jewel! You will love to fight with here! In strength she is even stronger than VeVe!

She has a very nice personality!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-18, 01:26
Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32 Points: 5,808, Level: 32
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Sheena reviews

Whoa best Christmas gift. Was going to session this December but pushing until she comes through.
The Following User Says Thank You to mecury007 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-18, 12:15
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Right now Sheena might be the best session wrestler there is. It’s amazing how much she changed in the past few months, and yeah she will dominate, torture , brutalize and all the things that make a session perfect for me. Combined with her personality, amazing body and beautiful face , crazy power and strength , skills and abilities that are out of this world - one can’t ask for more.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jan-19, 20:31
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,350 Times in 1,045 Posts

I just filmed several videos with Sheena in the past few days during her NYC visit, and I must say she is a real pleasure! An impressive wrestler and a lovely person!

She is fun, smart, personable, sincere, super friendly, and, of course, athletic! She has a bright and sunny demeanor, and she was game for a variety of challenges and matches. She is humble and eager to learn more about our wrestling world, and she learns quickly. A great athlete and so wonderfully charming -- if you get a chance to meet her in person, take the opportunity!

Let me also add: And while Sheena is of course fantastic for a competitive match, I was also impressed with her domination abilities, both for physical domination and trash talk. She displayed lovely "Punishment Rounds" following her competitive match victories, and she also did a wonderful job in acting-based scenarios as well. Thumbs up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dw-kSwsXQAIJ8jZ.jpg (77.1 KB, 781 views)

Last edited by DiabloNYC; 16-Jan-19 at 20:47. Reason: Adding more
Old 16-Jan-19, 21:25
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Must see Sheena is at the top of my must-wrestle list for 2019! Hope she comes to the UK at some point...
Old 02-Feb-19, 07:39
Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29 Points: 4,944, Level: 29
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Sheena is a life-changing astonishment. She is as adorable as a little kitten, blessed with one in a million good looks, stunningly smart (speaking excellent English although she says it’s not good enough) and a stunningly powerful, highly skilled technical wrestler.
If you tied her down to a chair and brought a baseball bat to the fight she would still kick your ass across seven state lines and triangle choke you unconscious in 3.5 seconds.
She is 27 now, has been a judoka for 20 years. It was very, very serious training.
Her approach is nonstop grappling with a sense of fun. She can outwrescle men twice her size, so she thinks it’s rather a joke when you give your all to beating her. I am a bit of a gym rat, and she complimented me by calling me strong, but she handled me like a toddler no stop.
I had booked an extensively long session but simply couldn’t go on after it was a third over. Having been consistently underwhelmed by other nice women who lack experienced wrestling skill, I asked her to go all in. Well, she gave me 50% and wiped the flow with me. (She said it was 50%, but she was probably fibbing to be kind to me.) If she had hit me full strength I would be posting this review from the emergency room.
Even though I was through wrestling long before I expected, with hours remaining, I don’t feel that a second of down time was wasted.
She is a delightfully sweet soul who likes to know the people she meets and treat them like friends. I asked her if she would mind us moving onto the bed so I could stretch out my aching spine. She took my torso across her lap, gave me a gentle stretching embrace for many minutes at a time to help ease the “ouchie” (as they call it in Hungary), and rubbed a healing sports gel on it repeatedly.
What an angel.
Yes, when it was over I was more than a little in love.
Sheena gets that kind of attention quite a lot. She is one of the rare good hearts who doesn’t take her mountains of admirers so seriously that she becomes egocentric. She responds to new people with a deep rapport, generous warmth and respect. You will certainly feel after visiting her that you have found a remarkable new friend. Who happens to be an international black belt judo
champion.
Sheena has a big bag of secret tricks that I won’t spoil by revealing, but I will say that she brought me to extraordinary avenues of combat and domination that I would never have imagined myself. She made each of them unexpected (and enjoyable) treats, and how could I have stopped her anyway?
She is industriously studying new ways to improve her work. Currently she Is honing the skill of trash talking domination. I predict she will soon be one of the outstanding masters of that psychological role-playing aspect of sessions. As it is, she is serious but lighthearted, and entirely irresistible.
For those who value action above words, she is like Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee packed into Scarlett Johansson. I can’t think of anyone other than the astounding Arekah Lox who is her equal in power combined with allure. Sheena is more compact - 142 pounds, about 5’5” - but gifted with equal superhuman strength and Olympic-level athleticism. If these two beauties ever face off for a serious tussle, it would be epic!
Sheena belongs atop on any serious list of experiences session wrestling fans should have before they die.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Arnold Ziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-19, 21:46
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts

Sheena will be in the UK (Manchester) the first weekend of March, and my session is booked.
After all that praise and some great videos, I can't wait !
The Following User Says Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post: