Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jun-15, 05:32
Points: 8,537, Level: 39 Points: 8,537, Level: 39 Points: 8,537, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Session Review - Riot (Tampa)

I had a session with Riot from Tampa several months ago, but I felt inspired to write one for the benefit of the community.(namely [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]thread). We could always use more session reviews, which helps the girls as well as the victims.(and maybe a section for it, Zweig?)

For my second wrestling session ever, I decided to seek out one of the many girls in Tampa. After considering many girls, Riot seemed to fit my ideal session match the most. Primarily, I wanted a competitive session where it was highly likely I could lose, but I am not interested in the bigger body-builder ladies. Riot seemed like the perfect fit of strength and beauty.

Scheduling a session with her was very easy. She had a very flexible schedule and responded professionally to her e-mails. We had the session at her place, where she had a decent sized layout of mats.

Per my request, before the competitive match began, I allowed her to place me in several holds and scissors in order to wear me out. This was to increase the chances of losing to her when the real match started. I knew I was in trouble when the first thing she went for was the classic reverse head-scissors. I was immediately squealing and gasping for air. After perhaps about 15 seconds I tapped out. I didn't last that long in any of her holds the rest of the session.

When we started the match, I was already sore and winded, but still determined. Perhaps that's what made losing to Riot all the more pleasing. She is a very natural wrestler and had great counters for everything I did. If I stood her up body to body, I would find myself in a vicious headlock. If I tried getting her to the mats, I would end up trapped by her strong legs. At one point I tapped out to a reverse head-scissors completely regardless that I had my arm leveraged between her thighs. There was simply too much pressure. It was like my own arm was choking me. Before the hour was up, I had already conceded. She scissored me a few more times in victory, but it was all I could stand. It was foolish to think she needed to wear me down before the match in order to defeat me, but I do want a re-match where I start out at full strength. Even then, I feel once she gets me in that first agonizing headlock or scissors, it will go downhill for me fast.

Riot gets a full recommendation from me. She genuinely enjoys wrestling and is a natural at it. Her attitude is great and is very professional, courteous and accommodating in her sessions and correspondence. Not only is she a hot red-head, she is very strong and possesses unusual upper body strength.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cneal88 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-15, 02:05
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Session Review - Riot (Tampa)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cneal88 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a session with Riot from Tampa several months ago, but I felt inspired to write one for the benefit of the community.(namely [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]thread). We could always use more session reviews, which helps the girls as well as the victims.(and maybe a section for it, Zweig?)

For my second wrestling session ever, I decided to seek out one of the many girls in Tampa. After considering many girls, Riot seemed to fit my ideal session match the most. Primarily, I wanted a competitive session where it was highly likely I could lose, but I am not interested in the bigger body-builder ladies. Riot seemed like the perfect fit of strength and beauty.

Scheduling a session with her was very easy. She had a very flexible schedule and responded professionally to her e-mails. We had the session at her place, where she had a decent sized layout of mats.

Per my request, before the competitive match began, I allowed her to place me in several holds and scissors in order to wear me out. This was to increase the chances of losing to her when the real match started. I knew I was in trouble when the first thing she went for was the classic reverse head-scissors. I was immediately squealing and gasping for air. After perhaps about 15 seconds I tapped out. I didn't last that long in any of her holds the rest of the session.

When we started the match, I was already sore and winded, but still determined. Perhaps that's what made losing to Riot all the more pleasing. She is a very natural wrestler and had great counters for everything I did. If I stood her up body to body, I would find myself in a vicious headlock. If I tried getting her to the mats, I would end up trapped by her strong legs. At one point I tapped out to a reverse head-scissors completely regardless that I had my arm leveraged between her thighs. There was simply too much pressure. It was like my own arm was choking me. Before the hour was up, I had already conceded. She scissored me a few more times in victory, but it was all I could stand. It was foolish to think she needed to wear me down before the match in order to defeat me, but I do want a re-match where I start out at full strength. Even then, I feel once she gets me in that first agonizing headlock or scissors, it will go downhill for me fast.

Riot gets a full recommendation from me. She genuinely enjoys wrestling and is a natural at it. Her attitude is great and is very professional, courteous and accommodating in her sessions and correspondence. Not only is she a hot red-head, she is very strong and possesses unusual upper body strength.
I concur, as I stated last month my review, currently Riot receives excellent markings.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-15, 08:19
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thank you! She is one of the newer girls I have been most interested in finding out about! Hearing about her upper body strength is very intriguing!
The Following User Says Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-16, 13:08
Points: 448, Level: 7 Points: 448, Level: 7 Points: 448, Level: 7
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%

I've never met her but Riot has done many custom videos for me and she's incredible. Very nice and sweet and does amazing work. She's the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to Atl scissor fan For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, florida, riot, session, tampa