Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 17-May-19, 12:31
Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Steele Jones DC Is Back

Saw Steele's profile is now back [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here is a note from her profile:
Hi guys,

Its Steele. Ive been away doing other things. I missed wrestling sessions and so will be back in action for a limited time only. Ive already had a couple of warm up matches. The defeated men quickly discovered Im still in great shape.

Ive just discovered Ill be in Maryland for a long enough time to list a solid location.

I look forward to catching up with prior opponents again, as well as new guys. Before contacting me read all of this carefully.

When you email give me your stats and experience. Tell me what kind of session you want.

Give a proposed date, time, and location.

Deposits are required from everyone and at least two references from anyone who Ive not met before.

Dont have time for time wasters or requests for nudity or any sexual activity. I dont need a boyfriend. Try me and youre blocked and reported. If you were blocked before, you still are.

If you cant arrange a time and place for a session or supply a deposit in less than a few emails then you are blocked as a time waster.

If you read and comply with all of the above, I look forward to hearing from you. Its good to be back. Remember Im not back for long so dont delay.
Didn't get around to meeting during her previous period round. From everything I've read she is fantastic. Hope she will stay on the scene longer this time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post: