Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Nov-17, 00:12
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,608 Times in 141 Posts
Default Re: Wrestlers in Montreal?

First Annie, welcome to this forum ... I love when you girls gives your point of view and exchange with us, your fans!

Please tell us more about you ... you look beautiful and judging from your Sessiongirls interview, you seem to have killer legs!

You look beautiful and fit too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAZEL ANNIE [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you ever tried me?..LOL!

Added after 6 minutes:

You're all pretty right!..There aren't that many female wrestlers who are actually "ACTIVE" in Montreal....There is myself and MAYBE one or two others, who actually STILL wrestler in Montreal...Don't be fooled by the fact that they MAY or MAY NOT have a post up on Sessiongirls and WB270. Make sure they are STILL active wrestlers. Lots of times, they just keep their picture up, but no longer wrestle. Men do you homework!
Old 28-Nov-17, 18:11
Session Wrestler
Points: 129, Level: 2 Points: 129, Level: 2 Points: 129, Level: 2
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Hi,

Thank You for your compliments. I do have killer legs and if you haven't seen how they can do damage, perhaps you should ask ScissorFoxes what I did to him recently!..LOL...tell me, what would you like to know about me?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HAZEL ANNIE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-17, 02:42
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAZEL ANNIE [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi,

Thank You for your compliments. I do have killer legs and if you haven't seen how they can do damage, perhaps you should ask ScissorFoxes what I did to him recently!..LOL...tell me, what would you like to know about me?
How effective is your body scissor? I've heard that lots of wrestlers are good at head or neck scissors but find it tough to get submission around the guy's stomach or chest.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestlefan2009 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-18, 18:14
Points: 1,960, Level: 18 Points: 1,960, Level: 18 Points: 1,960, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Anyone tried Alowcat ? How was your session ?
Old 14-May-19, 23:28
Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Also wondering who's active in Montreal. Most interested in A-Low Cat or Mileena. Mileena has somewhat recently logged into sessiongirls.com, but she's got no email address listed. Her profile says to email for a session though. Does anyone have her contact info?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 15-May-19, 17:59
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petec949 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Also wondering who's active in Montreal. Most interested in A-Low Cat or Mileena. Mileena has somewhat recently logged into sessiongirls.com, but she's got no email address listed. Her profile says to email for a session though. Does anyone have her contact info?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had session planned with Mileena once (after chasing her like a dumbass) then she just disappeared. I would avoid her.

If you want to send me a PM, I can recommend a few to you.
Old 13-Feb-20, 22:14
Points: 159, Level: 3 Points: 159, Level: 3 Points: 159, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman13ca [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you tried Mutany Wrestling (depending on the type of session you want)? Apparently just 35min north of Montreal. I would also like to know of any sessions wrestlers in the area, Toronto-Montreal. I haven't had any luck contacting anyone either. I have not tried Mutany though, but they don't offer the type of sessions I'm looking for.
The best girls for mixed wrestling in Montreal : Fit Beast 165 lbs + Ebony Nightmare 160 lbs + Black Tiger 170 lbs
The Following User Says Thank You to Fightingirls For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-20, 22:37
jeb

Probably the worst major city in North America when it comes to wrestling sessions. The locals are either clueless dommes or just not my type. Even Calgary has better quality (with Ava Savage looking promising). We have to wait for girls from other cities/countries to visit here (which happens like once every 6 months) to set up a session with a decent wrestler.
Old 22-Feb-20, 02:54
Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Probably the worst major city in North America when it comes to wrestling sessions. The locals are either clueless dommes or just not my type. Even Calgary has better quality (with Ava Savage looking promising). We have to wait for girls from other cities/countries to visit here (which happens like once every 6 months) to set up a session with a decent wrestler.
Did you try She? She was amazing. I loved my session with her. Fit Beast is decent too, and actually has quite a nice body IRL. And has a nice personality for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Petec949 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-20, 06:21
jeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petec949 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did you try She? She was amazing. I loved my session with her. Fit Beast is decent too, and actually has quite a nice body IRL. And has a nice personality for it.
I didn't like She's attitude when I emailed her so I stopped bothering. I might actually try fit beast.

Last edited by jeb; 22-Feb-20 at 06:21. Reason: Formatting