Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Aug-12, 15:40
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts
Default Re: Newspaper articles

From Morocco:

... Moroccan women won’t go down without a fight. And surprisingly men are now talking about their experiences. "Early in our marriage, I slapped my wife thinking I would go scot-free,” Ali told the daily Aujourd’hui le Maroc. “She responded with a much nastier slap. So I tried beating her up, but she fought back… As stubborn as I was, I always wanted to go beyond the limits of my strength, but each time I did she won the fight. This has now aroused a certain level of fear in me".

Whole article: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Sep-12, 01:24
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Nice find!
Old 07-Sep-12, 05:59
Vixiebjj44

Chiseled Female Bodybuilder Launches Monthly Mixed Wrestling Matches

(From New York Daily News)

"A chiseled female bodybuilder is inviting men to her Greenpoint studio to test their strength in Olympic-style wrestling against some well-built beauties.

Michelle Falsetta, 44, hosts monthly wrestling shows where men grapple against trained women. The next installment is July 28.

Falsetta says her underground shows aren't like anything on TV - because they're real fights.

"It's harder for people to accept mixed wrestling because it is actual wrestling," said Falsetta. "Men wrestling women, as opposed to what they see on TV, which is more of an act."

Falsetta said she started wrestling almost 20 years ago as a way to make ends meet while she trained for bodybuilding competitions. She still remembers the first time she forced an over-anxious tough guy to give up by using a series of head locks and powerful leg scissors.

"It was extremely empowering to know that little old me wrestled this guy. I was strong enough and built enough to make him tap out," said Falsetta, who stands 5-foot-4 and is able to bench press 185 pounds.

The club kicked off last year, when Falsetta invited male and female wrestlers to square-off in mixed matches on the mat at the Shangri-La Studio on Sutton St.

The female wrestlers who participate aren't just athletes, she said - they're pro body builders, mixed martial artists and power lifters. "They aren't just going to roll around on the mat with a guy. They're going to use their experience," Falsetta said.

Teresa L'Heureux, a competitive bodybuilder who goes by the ring name "Tsunami," said the male challengers have been getting more competitive. But L'Heureux said she made "short work" of a guy last month who taunted her before the match not to break a nail.

"The new ones that come in say 'we got this,' and the next thing they know they're tapping out," she said.

"It's an actual competition," said Scott Lavare, 37, a filmmaker who said he grapples with the ladies once a month.

"I really try my hardest to pin them. They're really strong and give me a great workout," he said.

Falsetta said she hopes to take her shows mainstream and is banking on other people wanting to see men battle the ladies.

"I get really excited when these women do great against the guys," she said, "especially when you see these women bodybuilders beating these big guys."

Article Link
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Website Link

Hotlinks To Producers' Pages Are Not Allowed.

Last edited by Anubis71; 23-Jun-13 at 14:08. Reason: Hotlinks To Producers' Pages Are Not Allowed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-12, 14:15
Points: 12,788, Level: 48 Points: 12,788, Level: 48 Points: 12,788, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Woman Chases, Pins Down Would-Be Robber

A Willimantic woman confronted an intruder, chased him out her her home and held him down until police arrived.

Pauline Bragg, 52, was in her Valley Street home on Sunday night when she noticed a man inside.

“I looked and there's this guy, this big shadow standing there with a flashlight,” Bragg said.

The suspect, identified by police as Ramon Rivera, ran out of the house with Bragg right behind him.

“I didn't think, 'I'm going to decide to go chase him.' It was a reaction, you know,” said Bragg.

According to Bragg, who is the mother of a teenage boy, the chase continued into the backyards of three other homes.

“We got in a scuffle. He picked up a two-by-four and hit me,” Bragg said, still nursing bruises from the altercation.

As Bragg pinned Rivera down, she called out to neighbors for help, but said no one offered to assist her.

“I looked right at them and said, 'Get over here and help me.' And you know, nobody wants to get involved,” Bragg said.

Some neighbors called 911, and police arrived and took Rivera into custody. According to Bragg, Rivera told police that he had not broken into her home, but that the two had been involved in a domestic dispute.

“All of a sudden, he said. 'I don't want to be with you anymore,' like trying to make it sound like it was domestic violence, like I was a crazy woman trying to keep her man,” said Bragg.

Police quickly determined the two did not know each other.

Rivera is charged with second-degree assault, third-degree assault, second-degree burglary, third-degree criminal mischief and fifth-degree larceny. He is being held on $200,000 bond and is scheduled to be in court Sept. 28.

According to police, Rivera has 25 prior arrests.

video on link
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carlos46666 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-12, 14:25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos46666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Woman Chases, Pins Down Would-Be Robber

A Willimantic woman confronted an intruder, chased him out her her home and held him down until police arrived.

Pauline Bragg, 52, was in her Valley Street home on Sunday night when she noticed a man inside.

“I looked and there's this guy, this big shadow standing there with a flashlight,” Bragg said.

The suspect, identified by police as Ramon Rivera, ran out of the house with Bragg right behind him.

“I didn't think, 'I'm going to decide to go chase him.' It was a reaction, you know,” said Bragg.

According to Bragg, who is the mother of a teenage boy, the chase continued into the backyards of three other homes.

“We got in a scuffle. He picked up a two-by-four and hit me,” Bragg said, still nursing bruises from the altercation.

As Bragg pinned Rivera down, she called out to neighbors for help, but said no one offered to assist her.

“I looked right at them and said, 'Get over here and help me.' And you know, nobody wants to get involved,” Bragg said.

Some neighbors called 911, and police arrived and took Rivera into custody. According to Bragg, Rivera told police that he had not broken into her home, but that the two had been involved in a domestic dispute.

“All of a sudden, he said. 'I don't want to be with you anymore,' like trying to make it sound like it was domestic violence, like I was a crazy woman trying to keep her man,” said Bragg.

Police quickly determined the two did not know each other.

Rivera is charged with second-degree assault, third-degree assault, second-degree burglary, third-degree criminal mischief and fifth-degree larceny. He is being held on $200,000 bond and is scheduled to be in court Sept. 28.

According to police, Rivera has 25 prior arrests.

video on link
Wow - he hit her with a 2 by 4 and she still pinned him down and held him until the police arrived - she's awesome!
Old 25-Apr-13, 21:44
Points: 18,888, Level: 59 Points: 18,888, Level: 59 Points: 18,888, Level: 59
Last Achievements

Default rl submission news

check this out:

Last edited by Anubis71; 26-Apr-13 at 11:48. Reason: URL Address Fixed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jacobvsangel For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-13, 23:39
Last Achievements

US sailor thwarts Dubai bus driver rapist after putting him in strangehold with her thighs and then beating him into submission

- Sailor, 28, was attacked as she was on 24-hour shore leave in Dubai
- Was on a bus when it took a different route and stopped
- Driver attempted to rape her at knife point when she refused to kiss him
- She knocked the knife from his hand and broke it in two, bit him in the hand, forced him to the ground and locked him between her thighs

By Jaymi Mccann

PUBLISHED: 08:34 EST, 25 April 2013 | UPDATED: 08:34 EST, 25 April 2013

An off-duty US navy sailor wrestled a bus driver to the ground and beat him into submission after he attempted to rape her at knife point, a court heard yesterday.

Prosecutors said that she knocked the knife from his hand, broke it in two, bit him in the hand, forced him to the ground and locked him between her thighs.

The woman, 28, was on 24-hour shore leave in Dubai and was attacked as she returned to the port where she was based after a day shopping.

The off-duty navy sailor was attacked at knife point as she returned to the port in Dubai.

She had been attempting to hail a taxi after visiting shopping centre, Mall of the Emirates and a supermarket when a bus pulled up next to her

After climbing aboard she became suspicious of the drivers route. She said: ‘I noticed he did not take the main road and when I asked him he told me not to worry.’

He then drove for a further 10 minutes before stopping in an area where other buses were parked and attempting to kiss her.

When she refused him he pulled the knife and threatened to rape her but she was able to subdue him.

Following the attack, which occurred on January 19 of this year, she left the bus and reported it to her commander at Port Khalid.

She had spent a day shopping at the massive shopping centre Mall of the Emirates in Dubai

She had spent a day shopping at the massive shopping centre Mall of the Emirates in Dubai

The court heard that the woman quickly returned to Port Khalid to report the incident to her commander

The court heard that the woman quickly returned to Port Khalid to report the incident to her commander

The driver, named as K S, from Pakistan, was arrested the next day at his home and the attending police officer said that he was intoxicated at the time.

The court ordered that the 21-year-old be examined to establish his age after he did not produce a birth certificate.

He has been charged with attempted rape, threatening to kill, assault and consuming alcohol illegally. Having confessed to the alcohol charge, the driver claims to have been too drunk to remember what happened.

Traces of the woman’s hair and blood were found on his bus.

The case was adjourned to May 1.

Read more: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-13, 01:45
Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100 Points: 126,439, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,104 Times in 886 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
US sailor thwarts Dubai bus driver rapist after putting him in strangehold with her thighs and then beating him into submission

- Sailor, 28, was attacked as she was on 24-hour shore leave in Dubai
- Was on a bus when it took a different route and stopped
- Driver attempted to rape her at knife point when she refused to kiss him
- She knocked the knife from his hand and broke it in two, bit him in the hand, forced him to the ground and locked him between her thighs

By Jaymi Mccann

PUBLISHED: 08:34 EST, 25 April 2013 | UPDATED: 08:34 EST, 25 April 2013

An off-duty US navy sailor wrestled a bus driver to the ground and beat him into submission after he attempted to rape her at knife point, a court heard yesterday.

Prosecutors said that she knocked the knife from his hand, broke it in two, bit him in the hand, forced him to the ground and locked him between her thighs.

The woman, 28, was on 24-hour shore leave in Dubai and was attacked as she returned to the port where she was based after a day shopping.

The off-duty navy sailor was attacked at knife point as she returned to the port in Dubai.

She had been attempting to hail a taxi after visiting shopping centre, Mall of the Emirates and a supermarket when a bus pulled up next to her

After climbing aboard she became suspicious of the drivers route. She said: ‘I noticed he did not take the main road and when I asked him he told me not to worry.’

He then drove for a further 10 minutes before stopping in an area where other buses were parked and attempting to kiss her.

When she refused him he pulled the knife and threatened to rape her but she was able to subdue him.

Following the attack, which occurred on January 19 of this year, she left the bus and reported it to her commander at Port Khalid.

The driver, named as K S, from Pakistan, was arrested the next day at his home and the attending police officer said that he was intoxicated at the time.

The court ordered that the 21-year-old be examined to establish his age after he did not produce a birth certificate.

He has been charged with attempted rape, threatening to kill, assault and consuming alcohol illegally. Having confessed to the alcohol charge, the driver claims to have been too drunk to remember what happened.

Traces of the woman’s hair and blood were found on his bus.

The case was adjourned to May 1.

Read more: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
that's great news, I wish it would make headlines around the world. I wonder why the media wont cover anything like this.
Old 27-Apr-13, 07:19
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
that's great news, I wish it would make headlines around the world. I wonder why the media wont cover anything like this.
It might eventually...when she gets back to the states I hope some outlet interviews her....

p.s. Someone tweeted a link to the story to Ronda Rousey, who retweeted it

p.p.s. the only bummer, IMHO, is the dude may have been blind drunk when it happened, even untrained hoes kick inebriated asses
Old 23-Jun-13, 09:39
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Some Swedish news on topic

"Hon tog strypgrepp, virade en sladd kring förre pojkvännens hals, trädde två plastpåsar över hans huvud och stack honom med kniv i bröstet.

På måndagen åtalades en 16-årig flicka för den synnerligen grova misshandel som inträffade i november i fjol. Offret är hennes tidigare fästman.
Händelsen ägde rum i den 24-årige killens bostad i Tynnered.
Tjejen hade precis blivit utskriven från en vårdinrättning, men mådde fortfarande inte bra. Hon påstod sig ha utnyttjats sexuellt och bad 24-åringen att hämta henne.
Väl i lägenheten i Frölunda blev den misstänkta alltmer våldsam. Hon lyckades övermanna den unge mannen och försatte honom i ett hjälplöst tillstånd.
16-åringen satt slutligen grensle över 24-åringen och pressade stickvapnet mot hans kropp:
- Detta går snabbt. Du kommer inte att känna någonting. Jag kan göra vad som helst nu, skall flickan ha sagt.
Slumpen förefaller ha gjort att brottet inte fullbordades. 16-åringen reste sig plötsligt och försvann. Hon omhändertogs igen, senare samma dag.
Tjejen erkänner mordförsök. Hon hävdar dock att de båda var överens om att hon först skulle döda honom och sedan ta livet av sig själv. "

A 16 y old girl manage to overpower her 24 y old boyfriend and manage to get him in a "helpless situation" where she strangled him with a wire, threat him with a knife, beat him up and so on.

She had just got released from a youth "home" (jail)

Three other stories on same topic

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:

Tags
blood, bloody, break, brutal, defaced, girlfriend, hot, nose, pulp, real life