Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 19-May-19, 10:05
Points: 77,963, Level: 100 Points: 77,963, Level: 100 Points: 77,963, Level: 100
Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5% Activity: 59.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,711 Times in 2,349 Posts
Default Re: How many women get aroused by this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo_severin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A few years back I corresponded briefly with the Shefights guy and he told me that some of his girls def get off on it.
Who? Danica? Cindy? Mikaela?

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's really irrelevant. It's more if you find someone that does and there is a mutual desire/attraction for it between you two.

But from most polls/studies, some 98% of women are sexually submissive. Some dating sites even have it listed as a question so there's a good bit of data on it.
Sorry, sorry, sorry... And as I know most of girls like STRONGER males and it's even by martial arts girls so.
Old 19-May-19, 12:03
Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26 Points: 3,925, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Well, I quite frequently ask the question to sessiongirls if sometimes they would just like to go on increasing the pressure in a scissor that bones break and I can tell that there are quite a few who like the feeling that they have full control and some would be interested to feel how ribs break. I believe that KO in her session days sometimes went quite far here and even fantasized a bit about that Part ...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hitmaniac For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-19, 16:47
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,051 Times in 141 Posts

From my point of view the situation is rather simple: apart from all the fetish dreams, women need to be f*** (sorry if I'm too straight). Doing that thing implies that you are willing to loose yourself for a while, giving up control. Therefore, as a woman, you are looking for a man who can deserve your trust in your most intimate moment, being at the same time able to keep everything under his watch. You crave for a man in control, so you can relax and enjoy the moment. According to my experience, many women doing sex just blur their mind and are swept away, while the man only blacks out when he's close to the orgasm. In a nutshell it's all about basic instincts, psychology and evolution.
The Following User Says Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-19, 19:17
Points: 4,870, Level: 29 Points: 4,870, Level: 29 Points: 4,870, Level: 29
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Lots of variations in human sexuality are counterintuitive to the evolutionary explanation. Many of us have drives that are inborn that do not serve our instincts.

Is anyone aware of any research in this area of human sexual preferences? What percentage of women and men are dominant or submissive, and what percentage of women and men enjoy struggle play, and how many of each like winning and losing in struggle play?
Old 20-May-19, 15:47
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,836 Times in 9,934 Posts

Related threads:
- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-19, 17:08
Points: 29,301, Level: 75 Points: 29,301, Level: 75 Points: 29,301, Level: 75
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,242 Times in 523 Posts

Interesting topic...
There are women who definately get aroused by doing this (and I've spoken to some who have told me, and not women who do this for a living, but women who do it for fun).
While it's really hard to know if those that get paid to do it are legitmatley turned-on by it, I've done a bunch of beatdown sessions, and a few girls were visably aroused by it.
A few sessions were not even supposed to include total nudity or anything sexual, but by the end, well, the clothes were everywhere but on us ;-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-19, 17:37
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

My opinion - which may be worth a whole lot of nothing, I admit - is that in general (there are always exceptions) women derive a lot of their sexuality through relationships, through how they feel about a particular guy, and are thus (in general!!!) less likely to be really "into" a lot of the... specialized turn ons and fetishes that many, many men enjoy. I am not saying that women don't fantasize (clearly they do), that men solely appreciate "impersonal", "objectifying", or specialized/fetishistic turn ons (that's an unfair simplification), that there aren't women who enjoy "this" turn on (of course, even on this site you can find everything from basic wrestling, to leg scissoring/verbal teasing, to bare knuckle punching to extreme body damage and every possible combination and flavor in between... so "this" covers a LOT). Also, are we talking about finding this a turn on with a random guy, or in an arranged session, or in an ongoing relationship? A relationship with all the complexities of ANY longer term, real life, "not just about the sex" relationship?

Not being very helpful - apologies. Just saying that, in general, a woman into "this" at the same level of interest and excitement as the average guy here? I suspect that's pretty rare.

I also suspect a lot of women have never been exposed to this idea, and so may not even know what they think of it. That goes for many guys too - we have some interesting Threads about how guys discovered an interest "in this", through a very short movie scene, or a picture, or a "playful" brief real life interaction, superficially tame, that had crazy impact.

On the other hand... an adventurous open minded woman who might enjoy doing some of this for your pleasure, and sincerely having fun with it? So that it actually becomes mutual fun, even if something short of a lifestyle? More likely, I'd bet. That may not satisfy some, might seem like a weak second best, but a role-play can be fun. If the woman finds the situation hot, at least in part, because it is insanely hot for the guy she's with, not a bad thing, I'd argue. And I suspect that, while by no means risk-free or simple, might be more achievable than some imagine.

Apologies for rambling. And let me repeat - speaking in generalities, and based on what little I think I've learned through life. You may have totally different ideas and experiences. All cool!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-19, 04:09
G-Force

Succinctly put, couldn't have articulated it better.
Old 21-May-19, 08:23
Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shado [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On the other hand... an adventurous open minded woman who might enjoy doing some of this for your pleasure, and sincerely having fun with it? So that it actually becomes mutual fun, even if something short of a lifestyle? More likely, I'd bet. That may not satisfy some, might seem like a weak second best, but a role-play can be fun. If the woman finds the situation hot, at least in part, because it is insanely hot for the guy she's with, not a bad thing, I'd argue. And I suspect that, while by no means risk-free or simple, might be more achievable than some imagine.
That happens to my wife. But she doesn't enjoy or profit from the fact that I find wrstling hot.
What usually happens is that she gets aroused from the close contact or the jerkoff she gives me, but then I come and my libido goes down for a few days.
I try to make up for it by having her "lose" during the first minutes of the fight and masturbating her, but she doesn't feel it's enough.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-19, 17:41
Temporary group
Points: 7,186, Level: 36 Points: 7,186, Level: 36 Points: 7,186, Level: 36
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I’ve seen polls that around 20% of women enjoy being dominant at least some of the time, and without a doubt, many of the women I have sessioned with enjoy dominating men physically. Several told me how exciting it is to actually be able to outwrestle a man and to have a man pinned and under her ass.
The Following User Says Thank You to pinme For This Useful Post: