Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Dec-16, 11:02
Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29 Points: 4,999, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A Cowards Fate

I awoke to find myself laying on the dusty ground; battered, bleeding, and beaten, to find my conqueror standing over me. I could feel the force of her sword pressing of up against my chin, thus forcing me to expose the entirety of my neck to her sandaled sole which she had placed there. She looked down at me, smiling, basking in her victory. Any other time I would have loved to of been staring at her beautiful face, but not as her defeated prey. My first inclination was to struggle and free myself, but as I placed my hands upon her foot she increased the pressure on my throat causing me to helplessly thrash, then she spoke to me in a stern manner.

"Stop struggling worm, your challenge to your Goddess has failed, your life is forfeit."

She must have seen the panic in my eyes as I increased my struggles, which only caused her to press her foot down even more firmly, nearly cutting off all of my air, causing a gurgling sound with each gasp. Finally I stopped struggling but began to tear up as I knew my life was about to end and I meekly whined out the words, "I don't want to die."

"Remove your hands from me worm," she hissed, "you're not worthy to place them upon me anyway. Besides its time to discuss your options on how you wish to forfeit your life to me."

I did as she commanded, a laid there knowing I was soon to die but hung upon every word she said with a faint hope she may have mercy.

"Option A," she said, "is that I drive my sword through your chin through the top of your head and you die an honorable death, instantly."

To empasize this she pressed her sword firmly enough to draw a small trace of blood.

"Option B," she continued, "is the cowards way." From behind her back with her left hand she pulled out a leather collar dangling on a chain. " here you forfeit your life to me by becoming your Godesses' slave, thus allow your Goddess to use you as she pleases. She will steal your dignity and honor, but you will continue to breathe, but slowly and surely you will die a cowards death. Now choose your fate," giving me a grin as her words trailed off.

I turned my eyes from her gaze and quickly took the cowards way by uttering "I choose B."
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Dec-16, 14:07
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Cowards Fate

Please let me know what you guys think.
Old 07-Dec-16, 23:02
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I like it. You should definitely expand and make this into a longer story.
Old 11-Dec-16, 19:49
Last Achievements

Thanks to the responses, for now I think I'll continue into the fate of our coward, perhaps I'll go back and write a prequel about the events that led to his destruction.

"Option B it is then," she stated in a cold business like manner. "I think the day will come when you realize that your LAST decision, may have been your worst decision," she spat out making sure to emphasize the word last. She tossed the sword she had been using, which had once been mine, into the river that ran rapidly towards my homeland to the west. Next she slowly bent down and placed the collar around my neck. The cold leather and the touch of her hand upon my skin made my cock tingle while at the same time tears welled up in my eyes. All I could do To stop the tears from falling was to close them, hoping to hide the weakness associated with them.

"Open your eyes worm!" she snapped, "you will not deprive me the full ejoyment of my spoils. I have heard how much my sisters, who have captured worms like yourself, enjoy looking into a slaves eyes, peering deeply into his soul, as he submits his humanity to his goddess." I felt the leather then fully tighten around my neck, it was just enough to be uncomfortable, but not enough to hinder my breathing; then she hissed, "I want that feeling, worm."

Upon opening me eyes I her face was close to mine, so close it obstructed all other views. I could think of only two things, how beautiful she was and how ruthless she looked, and I only snapped out of when when I heard a click and saw a big smile upon her face as my fate was now sealed by the secure lock on my collar. It was then that the tears began to fall freely. As they fell, she leaned in and seductively whispered in my ear, "let them fall my pet, let your dignity leave you with each drop."

Her warm breath, the way she talked, I could not help but begin to feel a sense of sexual excitement, but now was not the time. My cock began to stir and as I keep wishing for it to go away, it kept growing to a semi hard state. "Oh God, please don't let her see it," I pleadingly thought. But then it got worse as she placed her tongue upon my cheek and began trading the path of my tears. I knew what she was doing, she was symbolicly taking my dignity, my humanity, my everything with each tender lick and there was nothing I could do about it.

Slowly she crawled backwards down my body; he demeanor had gone from that of serious ruthfullness to one of inquisitive playfulness, she now smiled from ear to ear, an evil looking smile it was, but damn was she hot. Panic however began to set in as I knew all that covered my total shame was a thin piece of fabric, and soon she would tearing that away from me as well. All I could do was hope that it would go away before she uncovered it. But with that face, and the cleavage show she gave me as she descended upon me, there was no hope of that.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pin2win1 For This Useful Post: