Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jan-17, 21:44
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Laken reviews

So the session I had today after my one with Antscha was a filmed session, and Pippa (submission room Pippa) wouldn't tell me who I was facing (I gave a list of 3 names when booking) so it was a surprise when I got there!

To my absolute delight it was Laken! She was looking stunning - easily one of the hottest female wrestlers in the UK imo. The girl filming it was none other than Mystique which was brilliant as I wrestled her the day before, so during this session she added to the banter by joining Laken in ridiculing me relentlessly.

Laken asked what stuff I prefered and I gave my usual - facesitting, smothers, feet holds, taunting. She was wearing a 2 piece skimpy lime green bikini.

OMG did she ever provide what I wangted! Probably the most 100% perfect session I've ever had in terms of the holds she used, the way she used them, the banter that she gave and the power she used in the holds (i.e she would hold me in some of them rather than squeeze or smother me out straight away). I enjoyed this from start to finish, and I will be rebooking Laken as soon as I can! Still smiling thinking about it, and still have the boner! She sat on my face for large parts of the session, rubbing her bum around, and laughing at me. She then transitioned either into reverse scissors or arm bars where she rubbed her gorgeous feet all over my face. She also, thanks to Mystique, worked out that I am extremely ticklish and used this to great effect. At one point she did a game where she would squeeze me in her reverse scissors until she saw me about to tap, and then she would let go and laugh at me...this went on for only a few short minutes but felt like forever...every time I came close to tapping, the pressure would relax and I would decide to stick with it.
Session ended with a foot on face victory pose and flex, whilst Mystique looked like she took a POV shot of it. (I haven't got the video yet - it is being emailed to me...cannot wait!)

I think my next session will almost definately be Laken again, but I am thinking of firstly having a 2 vs 1 - Laken and Inferno vs me, and then Laken vs me with Inferno filming. We will see.

So in the last 3 days I have sessioned with:

Ina Black
Antscha
Mystique
Scorpion
Laken

Can't afford to eat anything but porridge for the rest of the month now, but worth it! LOL

Sorry for the crap writing, but I hope you have all enjoyed my reviews
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-17, 10:32
Points: 6,427, Level: 34 Points: 6,427, Level: 34 Points: 6,427, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Laken reviews

Thanks a lot for your session experience description.

Your session with Laken - Facesitting, smothers, feet holds, taunting...
- "She sat on my face for large parts of the session, rubbing her bum around, and laughing at me"...
- "Arm bars where she rubbed her gorgeous feet all over my face"...
- "She worked out that I am extremely ticklish and used this to great effect"...
- "Foot on face victory pose"...

It sounds like Laken is having quite a lot of fun during sessions. I might book a session with her as well.

"Laken and Inferno vs me, and then Laken vs me with Inferno filming. Sounds interesting too, looking forward to your session report
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NCFProduction For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-17, 13:47
Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100
Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 153,790 Times in 13,793 Posts
Default Re: Laken reviews

Laken is fantastic,very nice person,great body and a good wrestler.....
Old 07-Dec-17, 22:25
Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35 Points: 6,755, Level: 35
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I had a fantastic fantasy session with Laken at The Wrestling Factory straight after the Show on Dec 2nd 2017. Laken really got into the spirit of the scenario I had suggested, and made the session one to remember. And although it was fantasy based, it was clear from the way she was able to put me into various holds, that she would've been a real handful if it had been more competitive. I really enjoyed myself, as did she.
I totally recommend Laken to anyone who wants a session that's full of fun, with a beautiful young lady who is very keen to deliver. Lovely.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Praxiteles For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-19, 17:50
Points: 4,484, Level: 28 Points: 4,484, Level: 28 Points: 4,484, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Has anyone else sessioned with laken, really thinking of booking my first session with her when she's in Manchester!
Old 27-Nov-19, 17:59
Points: 3,057, Level: 23 Points: 3,057, Level: 23 Points: 3,057, Level: 23
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I had a session with her a few months ago and i highly recommend her. She is gorgeous, very friendly and she makes sure during the session that everything is according to your preferences regarding the holds, the intensity ...
I had a great time with her
Old 27-Nov-19, 20:54
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger95 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone else sessioned with laken, really thinking of booking my first session with her when she's in Manchester!
I sessioned with her many times. Go for it, she is great and definately a good choice for the first session.
Old 28-Nov-19, 16:45
Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32 Points: 5,812, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Laken is awesome. I have met her in June, and I think it was one of the sexiest session I had - I do not talk about any sexual acts, just how she utilizes her beautiful and fit body in the holds, and how perfectly she tailors the session to your limit and needs. I mean, sometimes, a girl goes too hard for you to really enjoy it, and sometimes, it is not enough to really feel the power. Laken has hit the sweet spot from the begining, and seemed to genuinely enjoy it (even added few minutes over the agreed hour). I would session with her again without hesitation (and sure will if I get to her area or vice versa).
Old 06-Jul-21, 13:56
Points: 2,898, Level: 22 Points: 2,898, Level: 22 Points: 2,898, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Lakens breakfast

living so far away from opportunities to session wrestle [12000 miles] when I had the chance to organize a session in London it was short notice and I did not know who would be my opponent until the session day. I have had little chance to wrestle before but have watched many hours of mixed wrestling over the years. Hearing my opponent would be Laken I was happy as she had the combination of looks and wrestling experience I wanted. We met outside in the street and on our way in to the submission rooms wrestling Laken chatted and despite me being a keen sports player and bigger than her she said "ha I have men like you for breakfast. I had organized a bondage wrestling match and Laken checked to see what my preferences were. When we started it was only seconds until I was well held with her beautiful brown thighs holding me in a seated triangle scissors that I had said was one of my favourite hold. Soon after I was pinned again but this time she could reach the rope and I could not stop her wrapping my wrists up. She released me to grap more rope and settled over my legs.I tried to push her off and wriggle free and I tried to free my wrists but Laken just smiled and securely tied my ankles. know she was smiling because she allowed me to film the session and watching the replay sh showed plenty of enjoyment making me helpless and telling me just how in control she was.
All in all I was wrestled and retied about 4 times including hogtied and ballgagged,armbars, chokes and headscissod by a beautiful women. Laken is a women I would love to have as a friend and I would be sad if I never have a another chance to wrestle her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wombled For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-21, 17:31
Bob9999
This message has been deleted by Bob9999.