Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Sep-14, 20:45
Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts
Default I took commander's advice... And paid the price...

Quote:
Originally Posted by commander [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
be a smartass, I keep telling them they are still the weaker sex. it's how I get my wrestling matches. the girl has no formal training, but works out at the gym and thinks she is tough. leads to a very very tough wrestling match. use the right words on the right girl and you will have a wrestling match, or a fist fight, with a girl. try it sometime at a party guys.
Following this great advice, I coaxed a younger, bigger girl into wrestling me. This story includes muscle comparison, arm-wrestling and submission wrestling.

-

We've all been there – you come across someone once in a while that rubs you the wrong way, gets on your nerves and makes you want to put them in their place... Physically.

It happened to me a couple of weeks ago... I was at a large, outdoor modified car festival with a couple of my mates. We're all petrol-heads and used to be into modding and tuning when we were younger. Not so much these days, now that we're all pushing 30 and getting a little more sensible with our money, but we've been coming to this event on and off for the past 10 years and it still provides a good day out with plenty of drinking and BBQ food in the evening.

We arrived mid-afternoon and spent the next few hours walking around, eyeing the shiny rims and souped-up engines that were on display. There's a surprisingly high number of performance tuning companies out there and events like these offer a great shopping window to showcase and promote their brand... Many of these companies also hire sexy young women as added eye candy to stand next to their vehicles.

By the time darkness fell, we headed off to the outdoor beer gardens to chill and have a few drinks.

Most of the tables seated about 10 people and we ended up on a table with 2 couples. So these 4 and us 3 guys, Drew, Ant and I...

We had a couple of drinks and a bite to eat, interacting a little with the couples but only making small talk as the night wore on.

We'd been sat down for about an hour when we were joined by a another 3 girls.

“Is it okay if we sit here with you?” One of them asked.

They were all gorgeous young girls – modelling reps who'd just finished their duties for the day. They'd taken off their figure hugging spandex catsuits and were dressed down in miniskirts and flesh baring tank/halter tops. Of course us guys were only too happy to accommodate them, although the girlfriends of the other 2 two guys did not appear quite so welcoming and were soon ushering their men away home, or back to their tents/trailers, if they were camping.

That left Drew, Ant and I with the three girls as the beer garden began to get more sparse with folks filtering away but the night was still young and all the action was still to come...

The girls introduced themselves as Amber, Trish and Jodie. They were all the typical aspiring glamour model type – tall, fit and attractive. They were all University aged and were very out-going.

Jodie – a tall brunette with a deep tan and bright blue eyes, was by far the most extroverted. She just took over every conversation and had an opinion about everything and seemed to never stop talking. To begin with, I didn't mind as she complimented my introverted personality perfectly. She liked to talk, I liked to listen. I could tell that Jodie was into me as well from the way she was looking at me and the fact that most of her questions were directed at me. “Where are you from?” “What do you do for a living?” “How old are you?” She asked, barely giving me the chance to answer before firing another question at me, or going off on a tangent, relaying some anecdote.

Jodie was perhaps not a conventional beauty – but she radiated a great deal of sexuality, dressed in a casual denim mini skirt, a black tank top and strappy black open foot heels.

While I thought she was hot, her attitude and personality was too over-whelming. She was cocky and arrogant. She continued to dominate the conversation, making it all about her. I found out she was 19, and was six months into learning pole-dancing. She did some modelling as well and worked in a bar also.

“You have to be strong to be a pole dancer.” She claimed. “Pole dancers all have big muscles because we have to pull our bodies into different positions and hold our body weight up with our hands or the strength in our legs.”

Being into fitness myself, running swimming and weight training, we continued on the subject of strength and I tried to explain to her that six months is not much time to build a lot of strength or muscle and it had taken me 5 years of lifting 3-4 times a week to build a half-decent physique.

“Well, I put on muscle very quickly.” She boasted. “I'm also really flexible – I can do the splits – and that means I cover good range of motion which is good for building muscle, babe.”

“Show us your muscles, Jodie.” Another of the girls – Amber, a cute blonde – spoke up.

Jodie complied and with a flick of her brown hair, she struck a single arm biceps pose. My jaw dropped as a modest but very peaky pool-ball sized mound of muscle sprang to life from her otherwise sleek and feminine looking arms.

“Believe me now, babe?” She giggled, no doubt noticing and amused by the surprised expression I was unable to hide.

“Not bad...” I conceded. “And you've only been pole dancing and going to the gym for 6 months?”

“Uh huh” She smiled. “Lets see yours, babe.” She challenged.

I tried to shrug it off but she would not let it go. “Come on. I showed you mine!” She hounded me. I felt I had no option but to display my own biceps, even though I knew they weren't as aesthetic as hers. She immediately reached over the table and groped my arm, kneading at my biceps. I had developed my arms from a skinny 12 inches to a decent sized 14.5 over the years, but it had been slow going and while my arms had become thicker and meatier, they never developed those eye-popping peaks that the more genetically gifted seemed to have.

I took my arm away and rolled down the short sleeve of my white T-shirt, forcing her to let go as her two friends and my two friends looked on.

“Well, keep lifting your weights.” She said, doing animated biceps curls. “...And maybe one day you'll get arms like this, babe.” She flexed her arm again with a patronising smile.

She also had taken to referring to me as “babe”, which, for whatever reason, just made her sound all the more condescending.

Fuelled by a few pints of beer I had consumed, I thought back to the words of our fellow forumer, commander and was keen to see how far I could push this girl.

I listened to myself say something incredibly childish.

“What are you talking about? My arms are bigger than yours!”

She laughed and came back “Keep dreaming, babe.”

Suddenly we were interrupted as my mate Drew put his arm on the table and straight up challenged Jodie to an arm wrestling contest.

It was still all in good fun and she accepted. They locked hands with their elbows on the table. Jodie's two friends cheered her on while Ant and I each gave a “come on” to Drew. Unfortunately for Drew, I don't think he'd ever seen the inside of a gym. He was a relatively small guy at 5'7” and a slim 145ish pounds. I felt sympathy for him as Jodie – a 19 year old girl - wasted little time in overpowering his 29 year old male efforts and lowering his arm slowly but undeniably down until it met the table top, with her soft, feminine hand with black painted fingernails pinning down his.

“Yeeeaah”
“Wooo”
“Girl power!” The two other girls, Amber and Trish chanted and clapped, while us guys were silenced.

Us guys tried to laugh it off. Drew in fact seemed genuinely unaffected that he had lost to a hot 19 year old girl in an arm wrestling contest and joined in the girls' celebrations by raising her arm and conceding she was stronger. Maybe he was being a good actor but to me, it looked like a guy with no male pride... I always hated seeing that.

“How about you, babe... Wanna have a go?” Jodie kept her elbow on the white plastic table top and offered me the chance to challenge her.

I was no expert on the techniques of arm-wrestling and I hadn't arm-wrestled since college, but I was 100% confident of being able to beat her and on top of that, I wanted to beat her. I wanted to recoup some male pride and prove a point to this girl. 5 years of weight training Vs. 6 months of pole dancing, aerobics and other girly nonsense? It was time to set the record straight, I thought to myself.

I took up her challenge, locking thumbs and readying myself. Her hands were incredibly soft and her fingers long and sleek. Perhaps a little longer than mine, I noted.

“3, 2, 1. Go!” Trish quickly called, no doubt keen to see her friend beat another guy.

My plan was to make it look easy; keep a relaxed face like I wasn't even trying as I halted her efforts before putting her down with a swift burst of man-power. Unfortunately, when I felt her strength for real, immediate shockwaves surged from my tensed arm through my brain... She was strong! We seemed to hit an initial stalemate. I was struggling, but I was determined not to lose. Finally I felt a little give and I managed to inch her arm down a bit. Eager to capitalise, I drew on all the strength I could muster. I stopped caring about looking cool and relaxed and gritted my teeth, pouring all of my strength into bringing her arm down a little more. Little by little, I won out before finally her arm was down.

I broke away, releasing her pinned arm as she sat back and rubbed her shoulder. My arm was burning with lactic acid as well, but I didn't want to show it or any other sign of being pushed to the limit.

“Not as strong as you thought, huh?” I boasted back at her.

She quickly came back at me however, placing her other arm – her left – on the table.

“That arm was already tired from beating him.” She flicked her eyes at Drew. “Let's see how you do when we're both fresh.” She challenged, re-focussing on me.

I breathed in deep, knowing it was a serious challenge, but I accepted. I could tell Jodie didn't like losing and we'd both be giving 100%.

We locked hands and soon we were exerting maximum effort once again. In addition to her impressive biceps, I also noted her toned shoulders on display in her form-fitting black tank top – light but defined deltoid muscle curved around her shoulders. She wasn't bulky, but honed, toned and undeniably strong. Once again I felt it defied logic how she could be so strong. In that moment I vowed to work out longer and harder, eat more and get stronger. I grimaced and even let out a grunt as I desperately tried with all my manly might to wrestle her arm down. This time was harder though and my hand began to shake. “No” I said to myself, refusing to lose. I couldn't care less about winning, but losing – not losing, was the only motivation. I refused to let a girly teenage, pole dancing model who had minced around looking pretty in a catsuit and heels all day get the better of me when it came to the last bastion of masculinity – strength.

My hand continued to shake but I kept my efforts up, surging as much strength as I could muster. I squeezed her soft hand and tried to twist her wrist to gain the initiative. Finally! Yes, finally, I inched her down a little. Yes! I allowed myself an inside mini-celebration. Jodie moaned softly and bit her bottom lip as she also exerted maximum effort. I felt a gush of power surge from her arm in defiance, but I would not let her back into the match. I heaved and met her resistance, keen to break her will and finish her... I levered her down a little more, a little more but then “Argh!!” I whimpered as a white hot shooting pain ripped through my lower arm. Beginning in the knife edge of my hand, it ran up to the centre of my forearm. I had experienced this pain before – back in the spring I had damaged tendons from heaving bags of sand in my back yard and it had come back as tendinitis. “No!” I thought to myself again as the pain grew and grew under pressure of arm wrestling. I wanted to quit, but I couldn't allow myself to lose to this girl. Not in front of my mates...

“Come on Jodie! Yes, come on!” Her friends enthusiastically screamed as her own thick and pumped forearm held up and she inched her way back into the match. She brought our hands back even at the top before pressing on, taking me down a little to the girls' delight.

I gritted my teeth. I tried and tried, but the pain, her strength... It was all too much and I shamefully could to little but watch on as, against my will, Jodie defeated me. My knuckles met the table top as I still resisted, red faced and feeling humiliated.

She gave my beaten hand a final shove, driving it down onto the table before snatching her hand away.

“HAHA!” She sounded with a wide grin. “Like I said, babe, dream on.”

I dejectedly looked down. Every time I looked up, she gave me a silly little wink or blew a kiss as we both caught our breath.

“That was fun!” Jodie cooed, obviously unable to hide her glee at having beaten two older guys at arm-wrestling.

Drew annoyed me by running around the table and raising Jodie's arm once again, declaring her the winner. I wish I'd never accepted her challenge. I felt so weak... So ashamed. But I tried to emulate Drew in outwardly laughing it off and acting like it was all in good fun.

The night wore on and the drinks continued to flow. Whether it was the alcohol or the effects of a long day, but Jodie finally calmed down and allowed others to speak. Every time I looked over at her though, she was looking back at me, sitting back with her long legs crossed, dangling a shoe from her black-painted toes and wearing a cocky smirk on her face. She unnerved me and excited me at the same time. Part of me hated her while the other half was fascinated.

Ant and Trish seemed to be into each other as their conversation got a little quieter and more intimate at one end of the table, while Drew and Amber talked openly. I stayed quiet as did Jodie, whose gaze I could still feel.

“You're a quiet guy, aren't you...” Jodie suddenly spoke up. The other 4 continued their own conversations leaving Jodie and I.

“Yeah, I've always been a quiet guy. I'm the opposite of you.” I said with a smile.

“I thought you were just sulking because I beat you earlier.” She smiled back.

“Nah, I've always been a quiet guy.” I returned.

“I love how you hate losing to a girl.” Her grin grew wider.

“I don't mind. I aggravated tendinitis in my arm, anyway.

“Yeah, right!” She said, rolling her big blue eyes.

She stood up and strutted around the table, flirtatiously sitting on my lap and taking a swig of my beer. “Macho man...” She whispered, pawing her hand over my short buzz-cut hair. I could tell she was into me from the beginning and she confirmed it by sitting on my lap.

“So, what shall we do for a tie-breaker?” She quietly spoke, snuggling up to me.

“Hmm... Well, do you think you could wrestle me down and make me submit?” I brazenly challenged.

A wide grin enveloped her face. “Easily!” She returned, nuzzling her nose against mine. “I'll whip your butt.”

“Why don't we find somewhere quieter and settle our little competition then.” I challenged.

To be continued...

Last edited by jiminy; 07-Sep-14 at 20:51.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-14, 21:47
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: I took commander's advice... And paid the price...

your not going to let her get away with that are you. remember, the right words. I never arm wrestle, nor do I Indian leg wrestle. first, use the right words. don't ever arm wrestle, just tell her "the whole point of competition is to see who can win, and...well...we all know that girls are not called the weaker sex for nothing, so, we both know I've already win"

ok, now you have lit the fire under the boiler, time to see just how much pressure the boiler can take. tell her if she wants to make you eat your words, she will have to wrestle you. but not in public, at your place. and if you lose when the 2 of you get back you will be wearing her bra as proof.

now she has the ball. she now has the challenge to take or turn down. and in the mean time just tell your friends she will never take the challenge cause she is to scared of men. and tell your friends that before she can answer. putting more pressure on her

always let the girl start the dares, then insulting your manhood, and when you (and her) are ready, go after her. but judge her carefully. to soon, and she'll think you just want to get in her pants. to late, and she'll walk away
The Following User Says Thank You to commander For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-14, 22:36
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,430 Times in 4,304 Posts

Great text.

Really love to see the next part :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-14, 03:17
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Great start to the story can't wait to see how it turns out
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-14, 10:21
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Really enjoying this story, mate. Thank you and please continue it.
Old 15-Sep-14, 16:06
Points: 839, Level: 11 Points: 839, Level: 11 Points: 839, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

When's the next installment?
Old 15-Sep-14, 23:57
Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33 Points: 6,281, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Following this great advice, I coaxed a younger, bigger girl into wrestling me. This story includes muscle comparison, arm-wrestling and submission wrestling.

-

We've all been there – you come across someone once in a while that rubs you the wrong way, gets on your nerves and makes you want to put them in their place... Physically.

It happened to me a couple of weeks ago... I was at a large, outdoor modified car festival with a couple of my mates. We're all petrol-heads and used to be into modding and tuning when we were younger. Not so much these days, now that we're all pushing 30 and getting a little more sensible with our money, but we've been coming to this event on and off for the past 10 years and it still provides a good day out with plenty of drinking and BBQ food in the evening.

We arrived mid-afternoon and spent the next few hours walking around, eyeing the shiny rims and souped-up engines that were on display. There's a surprisingly high number of performance tuning companies out there and events like these offer a great shopping window to showcase and promote their brand... Many of these companies also hire sexy young women as added eye candy to stand next to their vehicles.

By the time darkness fell, we headed off to the outdoor beer gardens to chill and have a few drinks.

Most of the tables seated about 10 people and we ended up on a table with 2 couples. So these 4 and us 3 guys, Drew, Ant and I...

We had a couple of drinks and a bite to eat, interacting a little with the couples but only making small talk as the night wore on.

They were all gorgeous young girls – modelling reps who'd just finished their duties for the day. They'd taken off their figure hugging spandex catsuits and were dressed down in miniskirts and flesh baring tank/halter tops. Of course us guys were only too happy to accommodate them, although the girlfriends of the other 2 two guys did not appear quite so welcoming and were soon ushering their men away home, or back to their tents/trailers, if they were camping.

That left Drew, Ant and I with the three girls as the beer garden began to get more sparse with folks filtering away but the night was still young and all the action was still to come...

The girls introduced themselves as Amber, Trish and Jodie. They were all the typical aspiring glamour model type – tall, fit and attractive. They were all University aged and were very out-going.

Jodie – a tall brunette with a deep tan and bright blue eyes, was by far the most extroverted. She just took over every conversation and had an opinion about everything and seemed to never stop talking. To begin with, I didn't mind as she complimented my introverted personality perfectly. She liked to talk, I liked to listen. I could tell that Jodie was into me as well from the way she was looking at me and the fact that most of her questions were directed at me. “Where are you from?” “What do you do for a living?” “How old are you?” She asked, barely giving me the chance to answer before firing another question at me, or going off on a tangent, relaying some anecdote.

Jodie was perhaps not a conventional beauty – but she radiated a great deal of sexuality, dressed in a casual denim mini skirt, a black tank top and strappy black open foot heels.

While I thought she was hot, her attitude and personality was too over-whelming. She was cocky and arrogant. She continued to dominate the conversation, making it all about her. I found out she was 19, and was six months into learning pole-dancing. She did some modelling as well and worked in a bar also.

“You have to be strong to be a pole dancer.” She claimed. “Pole dancers all have big muscles because we have to pull our bodies into different positions and hold our body weight up with our hands or the strength in our legs.”

Being into fitness myself, running swimming and weight training, we continued on the subject of strength and I tried to explain to her that six months is not much time to build a lot of strength or muscle and it had taken me 5 years of lifting 3-4 times a week to build a half-decent physique.

“Well, I put on muscle very quickly.” She boasted. “I'm also really flexible – I can do the splits – and that means I cover good range of motion which is good for building muscle, babe.”

“Show us your muscles, Jodie.” Another of the girls – Amber, a cute blonde – spoke up.

Jodie complied and with a flick of her brown hair, she struck a single arm biceps pose. My jaw dropped as a modest but very peaky pool-ball sized mound of muscle sprang to life from her otherwise sleek and feminine looking arms.

“Believe me now, babe?” She giggled, no doubt noticing and amused by the surprised expression I was unable to hide.

“Not bad...” I conceded. “And you've only been pole dancing and going to the gym for 6 months?”

I tried to shrug it off but she would not let it go. “Come on. I showed you mine!” She hounded me. I felt I had no option but to display my own biceps, even though I knew they weren't as aesthetic as hers. She immediately reached over the table and groped my arm, kneading at my biceps. I had developed my arms from a skinny 12 inches to a decent sized 14.5 over the years, but it had been slow going and while my arms had become thicker and meatier, they never developed those eye-popping peaks that the more genetically gifted seemed to have.

I took my arm away and rolled down the short sleeve of my white T-shirt, forcing her to let go as her two friends and my two friends looked on.

“Well, keep lifting your weights.” She said, doing animated biceps curls. “...And maybe one day you'll get arms like this, babe.” She flexed her arm again with a patronising smile.

She also had taken to referring to me as “babe”, which, for whatever reason, just made her sound all the more condescending.

Fuelled by a few pints of beer I had consumed, I thought back to the words of our fellow forumer, commander and was keen to see how far I could push this girl.

Suddenly we were interrupted as my mate Drew put his arm on the table and straight up challenged Jodie to an arm wrestling contest.

It was still all in good fun and she accepted. They locked hands with their elbows on the table. Jodie's two friends cheered her on while Ant and I each gave a “come on” to Drew. Unfortunately for Drew, I don't think he'd ever seen the inside of a gym. He was a relatively small guy at 5'7” and a slim 145ish pounds. I felt sympathy for him as Jodie – a 19 year old girl - wasted little time in overpowering his 29 year old male efforts and lowering his arm slowly but undeniably down until it met the table top, with her soft, feminine hand with black painted fingernails pinning down his.

“Yeeeaah”
“Wooo”
“Girl power!” The two other girls, Amber and Trish chanted and clapped, while us guys were silenced.

Us guys tried to laugh it off. Drew in fact seemed genuinely unaffected that he had lost to a hot 19 year old girl in an arm wrestling contest and joined in the girls' celebrations by raising her arm and conceding she was stronger. Maybe he was being a good actor but to me, it looked like a guy with no male pride... I always hated seeing that.

“How about you, babe... Wanna have a go?” Jodie kept her elbow on the white plastic table top and offered me the chance to challenge her.

I was no expert on the techniques of arm-wrestling and I hadn't arm-wrestled since college, but I was 100% confident of being able to beat her and on top of that, I wanted to beat her. I wanted to recoup some male pride and prove a point to this girl. 5 years of weight training Vs. 6 months of pole dancing, aerobics and other girly nonsense? It was time to set the record straight, I thought to myself.

I took up her challenge, locking thumbs and readying myself. Her hands were incredibly soft and her fingers long and sleek. Perhaps a little longer than mine, I noted.

“3, 2, 1. Go!” Trish quickly called, no doubt keen to see her friend beat another guy.

My plan was to make it look easy; keep a relaxed face like I wasn't even trying as I halted her efforts before putting her down with a swift burst of man-power. Unfortunately, when I felt her strength for real, immediate shockwaves surged from my tensed arm through my brain... She was strong! We seemed to hit an initial stalemate. I was struggling, but I was determined not to lose. Finally I felt a little give and I managed to inch her arm down a bit. Eager to capitalise, I drew on all the strength I could muster. I stopped caring about looking cool and relaxed and gritted my teeth, pouring all of my strength into bringing her arm down a little more. Little by little, I won out before finally her arm was down.

I broke away, releasing her pinned arm as she sat back and rubbed her shoulder. My arm was burning with lactic acid as well, but I didn't want to show it or any other sign of being pushed to the limit.

She quickly came back at me however, placing her other arm – her left – on the table.

“That arm was already tired from beating him.” She flicked her eyes at Drew. “Let's see how you do when we're both fresh.” She challenged, re-focussing on me.

I breathed in deep, knowing it was a serious challenge, but I accepted. I could tell Jodie didn't like losing and we'd both be giving 100%.

We locked hands and soon we were exerting maximum effort once again. In addition to her impressive biceps, I also noted her toned shoulders on display in her form-fitting black tank top – light but defined deltoid muscle curved around her shoulders. She wasn't bulky, but honed, toned and undeniably strong. Once again I felt it defied logic how she could be so strong. In that moment I vowed to work out longer and harder, eat more and get stronger. I grimaced and even let out a grunt as I desperately tried with all my manly might to wrestle her arm down. This time was harder though and my hand began to shake. “No” I said to myself, refusing to lose. I couldn't care less about winning, but losing – not losing, was the only motivation. I refused to let a girly teenage, pole dancing model who had minced around looking pretty in a catsuit and heels all day get the better of me when it came to the last bastion of masculinity – strength.

My hand continued to shake but I kept my efforts up, surging as much strength as I could muster. I squeezed her soft hand and tried to twist her wrist to gain the initiative. Finally! Yes, finally, I inched her down a little. Yes! I allowed myself an inside mini-celebration. Jodie moaned softly and bit her bottom lip as she also exerted maximum effort. I felt a gush of power surge from her arm in defiance, but I would not let her back into the match. I heaved and met her resistance, keen to break her will and finish her... I levered her down a little more, a little more but then “Argh!!” I whimpered as a white hot shooting pain ripped through my lower arm. Beginning in the knife edge of my hand, it ran up to the centre of my forearm. I had experienced this pain before – back in the spring I had damaged tendons from heaving bags of sand in my back yard and it had come back as tendinitis. “No!” I thought to myself again as the pain grew and grew under pressure of arm wrestling. I wanted to quit, but I couldn't allow myself to lose to this girl. Not in front of my mates...

“Come on Jodie! Yes, come on!” Her friends enthusiastically screamed as her own thick and pumped forearm held up and she inched her way back into the match. She brought our hands back even at the top before pressing on, taking me down a little to the girls' delight.

I gritted my teeth. I tried and tried, but the pain, her strength... It was all too much and I shamefully could to little but watch on as, against my will, Jodie defeated me. My knuckles met the table top as I still resisted, red faced and feeling humiliated.

She gave my beaten hand a final shove, driving it down onto the table before snatching her hand away.

I dejectedly looked down. Every time I looked up, she gave me a silly little wink or blew a kiss as we both caught our breath.

“That was fun!” Jodie cooed, obviously unable to hide her glee at having beaten two older guys at arm-wrestling.

Drew annoyed me by running around the table and raising Jodie's arm once again, declaring her the winner. I wish I'd never accepted her challenge. I felt so weak... So ashamed. But I tried to emulate Drew in outwardly laughing it off and acting like it was all in good fun.

The night wore on and the drinks continued to flow. Whether it was the alcohol or the effects of a long day, but Jodie finally calmed down and allowed others to speak. Every time I looked over at her though, she was looking back at me, sitting back with her long legs crossed, dangling a shoe from her black-painted toes and wearing a cocky smirk on her face. She unnerved me and excited me at the same time. Part of me hated her while the other half was fascinated.

Ant and Trish seemed to be into each other as their conversation got a little quieter and more intimate at one end of the table, while Drew and Amber talked openly. I stayed quiet as did Jodie, whose gaze I could still feel.

“You're a quiet guy, aren't you...” Jodie suddenly spoke up. The other 4 continued their own conversations leaving Jodie and I.

“Yeah, I've always been a quiet guy. I'm the opposite of you.” I said with a smile.

She stood up and strutted around the table, flirtatiously sitting on my lap and taking a swig of my beer. “Macho man...” She whispered, pawing her hand over my short buzz-cut hair. I could tell she was into me from the beginning and she confirmed it by sitting on my lap.

“So, what shall we do for a tie-breaker?” She quietly spoke, snuggling up to me.

“Hmm... Well, do you think you could wrestle me down and make me submit?” I brazenly challenged.

A wide grin enveloped her face. “Easily!” She returned, nuzzling her nose against mine. “I'll whip your butt.”

“Why don't we find somewhere quieter and settle our little competition then.” I challenged.

To be continued...
Have Drew take some photos of this tie-breaker match for us, brutha!
The Following User Says Thank You to duras9992 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Sep-14, 00:42
Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48 Points: 12,368, Level: 48
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,747 Times in 213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

-

“Yeeeaah”
“Wooo”

To be continued...
Great story so far. I am checking back daily for the next installment. I hope it comes soon...

Last edited by ddelurker; 18-Sep-14 at 00:42. Reason: fat fingers
The Following User Says Thank You to ddelurker For This Useful Post: