Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Oct-16, 20:20
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Cypruss Allure reviews

I told Cypruss no one has ever made me tap. She predicted I would tap for her "within seconds." She was right.

Cypruss Allure is one amazing woman. She is gorgeous, even more beautiful in person than her stunning photos. She is intelligent, witty, fun-loving, and very sweet. And to say she is skilled is an understatement. She absolutely loves dominating men.

Years of martial arts training are leading her to become a world-class athlete. Her lovely body is accordingly toned and world-class strong. Her scissors are devastating. Her leg strength is disarmingly surprising and potentially lethal. And she truly enjoys showing off her talents.

Cypruss really loves people and has a huge heart. But she relishes destroying men with her strength, and I watched her genuine glee as she squeezed the breath out of me time and time again. Sweet and terrifying torture.

She is a priceless gem, and I don't want to share her. But you must experience Cypruss Allure's skills and charm for yourself. I cannot imagine a more satisfying session experience. Five stars plus. Can't wait to see her again. Swoon!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Apr-17, 00:23
Points: 3,482, Level: 24 Points: 3,482, Level: 24 Points: 3,482, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cypruss Allure reviews

I just came off a fantastic session with Cypruss Allure. She is a very attractive and capable session player and all around phenomenal athlete. I can attest to her skills after many years of sessions with bodybuilders, martial artists and various other female athletes of all kind.

Her physique is in top condition with a fair amount of muscle, but remaining completely feminine. She is a beautiful, articulate and intelligence person and quite mature for her age. Her schedule is hectic, so hang in there because she is worth it. This session was unusual as it was rare to experience judo, grappling and tae kwon do. We spent 3 hours and I am still sore 5 days later as I write this. I'm not sure which was better, her skills or her attitude. She truly enjoys dominating men, but does so in a very collegial manner. None of the bratty BS I find with younger and less sophisticated players.

Her kicks were mighty. I am a full on masochist and have taken severe ballbusting from some of the best. I put Cypruss on the list of the top damage dealers. Not for the squeamish.

Her judo skills are also first rate, but I had to be careful as I was out of my league. Cypruss is a regional champion judoka who is striving to penetrate the national level. BJJ/grappling was also top notch. She remained on top of me and dominated the entire session. I outweigh her handily and while I could shake her I was not able to get her off me. Once she clamps down with any kind of scissor it is game over.

Her intense judo training works all the muscles of the body, so she is beaming with strength. I very much enjoyed her company and will be repeated as often as I can. I am anxious to explore more with such a rare gem.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bcaspius For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-17, 04:42
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

How much ballbusting did you do with her?
Old 28-Oct-17, 12:33
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

I was worried that her smaller size might prevent her from being able to do a truly competitive match but she owned me completely right from the beginning and never let up. I had no chance with her.

I spent two hours with Cypruss and even that didn't seem like enough. Besides having incredible wrestling skills, she was really friendly and I loved just talking with her. Less than 24 hours after, I'm already thinking about when I can see her again!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-17, 05:55
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Last Achievements

All incredibly positive reviews.

Just wondering... How do you guys who have wrestled Cypruss think she would do against Veve Lane?

Of the girls I've seen, I'd have Veve as #1 in the pound-for-pound rankings. Is Cypruss so good that she could challenge Veve?
Old 07-Nov-17, 14:33
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Last Achievements

With all due respect to Veve, Cypruss is literally a world-class martial arts athlete who will likely compete in the Olympics one day. No contest, IMHO.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-17, 16:05
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLaublaw11 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
With all due respect to Veve, Cypruss is literally a world-class martial arts athlete who will likely compete in the Olympics one day. No contest, IMHO.
I don't know much about Cyprus, but in no world a person with 6 months of BJJ training beats a grappler of VeVe's class and experience. VeVe is either a black belt now or pretty close to being one (she got a brown belt early in 2016).

Also, I feel that her possibly going to Olympics statement has to be an exaggeration. She is 24 already. That's already too late for most disciplines. Am I missing something?

I want to be clear that I know nothing about Cyprus, and from your reviews I can see that she is an amazing lady, and would personally love to meet her. But let's not delve into fantasy here.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-17, 18:13
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

VeVe is obviously far superior at BJJ, but having met her Cypruss is definitely a highly-skilled fighter. Most grappling match-ups I would assume VeVe would win easily, vs Cypruss I'd be less sure. She's very good.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-17, 19:21
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Thanks for all the responses. It sounds like Cypruss is genuinely first class/amazing. I really hope she comes to Europe some day.

(By the way, I was only using Veve as a benchmark. I don't want to start an impossible-to-answer Cypruss/Veve debate.)
Old 07-Nov-17, 19:29
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
All incredibly positive reviews.

Just wondering... How do you guys who have wrestled Cypruss think she would do against Veve Lane?
Hmm.. it wouldn't be too difficult to set up this match, if people are interested in seeing it. Cypruss seems pretty keen on visiting us in NYC.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post: