Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Dec-17, 12:58
Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default What do you girls feel when scissoring someone?

What is the exact feeling you girls get when there's someone's head or body between your thighs ??
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to akron2 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-17, 20:59
Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What do you girls feel when scissoring someone ?

Probably, they feel empowered
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sigtinius For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-17, 14:38
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: What do you girls feel when scissoring someone?

I ave asked my wife about it, and you are right, it does make her feel empowered
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Dec-17, 20:38
Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

A girl I used to date, said that once to me
The Following User Says Thank You to Sigtinius For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-17, 03:07
Last Achievements

Sure she will feel empowered , but my question is , does she feel any thing not normal like she get some killing instict or something like these stuff .
The Following User Says Thank You to akron2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-17, 04:02
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,811 Times in 2,718 Posts

I love scissoring, especially head or neck scissoring. There is a feeling of real power and it is so, so sexy. I can squeeze my victim and hurt him or I can take him right to the edge of consciousness and hold him there or I can knock him out.

Looking into his eyes as he begs me to let him submit makes me very wet and very horny. I love it when I can pull his face into my pussy and smother him while I scissor him and then cum on his face as I knock him out. That makes me wet just writing it!

I've made lots of videos with tight headscissors and I've attached a few photos from a couple. The ones with me in white leggings were two separate knockouts I did to him in the same video. Look at the colour of his face!

I also use a long, tight headscissor to weaken my victim and then knock him out so I can stretch him out and sit on his face, tightly pin him and smother him.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-17, 05:28
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Amazing. Such a goddess, as usual. Come to the U.S., and I'll empower you whenever you feel like it. :-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-17, 09:59
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Amazing. Such a goddess, as usual. Come to the U.S., and I'll empower you whenever you feel like it. :-)
Why Schatten,

That's a very confident statement.

I think I might have to show you your place.

And, of course, your place is as a beaten man with his neck between my thighs, his face purple in my tight scissorhold, and his eyes glassy as he looks up at me pleading for mercy.

Being a beaten man means that I have used some of my judo expertise on you and reduced you to being a beaten man. Your arms ineffective from several prolonged armbars in different positions, your head ineffective from several sankaku knockouts and a few long, say fifteen or so minutes each, and very tight, hadaka jime. You would be completely beaten and very open to what I want to do to you.

So you'll plead for mercy and I'll be looking into your eyes, your very glassy eyes, and tightening my scissorhold sufficiently to take you to just before unconsciousness, and I'll be enjoying your very compromised situation. Your purple face, your glassy eyes and my very wet pussy. Mmmmm

And the only mercy you'll get is when I loosen the scissorhold slightly and pull your face right into my pussy so that your nose pushes in between my wet pussy lips and my very damp panty gusset covers your face. Then I tighten my thighs and watch you smother in my pussy and choke between my thighs while I build up an incredibly deep orgasm. Thirty or forty minutes of this and I am so wet and swollen you are in danger of drowning and as your eyes flutter and you moan your subjugation, I'll cum on your face which makes my thighs tighten round your neck and I knock you out at the height of my climax.

You'll wake up tied in a spreadeagle position with me sitting on your face..... but that's another story.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-17, 11:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love scissoring, especially head or neck scissoring. There is a feeling of real power and it is so, so sexy. I can squeeze my victim and hurt him or I can take him right to the edge of consciousness and hold him there or I can knock him out.

Looking into his eyes as he begs me to let him submit makes me very wet and very horny. I love it when I can pull his face into my pussy and smother him while I scissor him and then cum on his face as I knock him out. That makes me wet just writing it!

I've made lots of videos with tight headscissors and I've attached a few photos from a couple. The ones with me in white leggings were two separate knockouts I did to him in the same video. Look at the colour of his face!

I also use a long, tight headscissor to weaken my victim and then knock him out so I can stretch him out and sit on his face, tightly pin him and smother him.
Thanks for sharing your experience .
I have a little question if you don't mind , do you think your thighs are strong enough to snap a man's neck ? If yes what is the hold you would use and how ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akron2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-17, 12:12
The Queen Of The Palace
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by akron2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for sharing your experience .
I have a little question if you don't mind , do you think your thighs are strong enough to snap a man's neck ? If yes what is the hold you would use and how ?
I am a trained ballet dancer and a brown belt judoka and I workout in the gym four or five times a week so my legs are very strong. Certainly they are strong enough to knock a man out in under ten seconds and if a scissor or leg based choke was sustained he would die.

To break a man's neck would require not just squeezing but some lateral force and I'd think that a very tight headscissor or triangle in which I performed a crocodile roll or jerked backwards or sideways would do the job. Also I could scissor, triangle or sankaku him and use my arms to twist his head.

Lily xxxxxx

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissors, wrestling domination