Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jan-13, 23:03
Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: ScissorFoxes Open Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome! Wasn't sure if I was going to get a response.

I totally agree with you elroy62. We just shot a video with Cali Kobra yesterday and we did just that. She scissored me fully clothed until she knocked me out then I wake up tied up as she is slowly undressing then continues to scissor me in skimpy lingerie. It's super HOT and I wish it was for our site but it is going up on her store. We also did that on "Alya - Office Pet". We will totally do that more.

I also like the idea of showing quads, calves before they crush the victim. We did that on a few videos (Firestorm's challenge comes to mind) but we will do much more. We also have been doing more victory poses with bicep flex at the end of our recent videos.

Thrash, I may have something for you coming up. We have a semi-comp video coming out with Gia vs a bodybuilder which is really intense and almost border line fully comp. We really hope we can deliver more of this. It's a little tricky right finding the right girls and suitable space but hopefully that will change in the future.

Thank you both for throwing in and keep'em coming
Jay
I insta buy this Cali Kobra video!!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cali Kobra For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-13, 23:13
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,728 Times in 1,999 Posts

Thanks NewYork! I think this a great way to produce better videos and not just assume what people like. I agree with everything you said and we use many of your suggestions regularly. If your not a fan of just scissors, I think you might really like Shauna Ryanne's "Fight To The Death: Anything Goes!" video. It is semi-comp and has many different holds while she is wear a full "latex" catsuit. I think it's hot and it's selling like crazy. I posted a pic below.

We will definitely create more "comp" videos (hopefully real ones in the future). As for your second suggestion about attitude, I think that is usually the norm in most if not all of our videos. Our camera girl is always Venus or sometimes her sister Jayde for Venus' videos so you will never hear another man in the background like "other" companies. And victory poses are in almost all our recent videos so I think we are on the same page. I like your taste

Jay

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jan-13, 23:22
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanks Cali Kobra, if that is your real name...lol. You don't wanna miss "THE REAL" Cali Kobra's new video which should be up on her store ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) in the next couple of days. We filmed 4 videos (2 for her and 2 for us) and they are all really hot. Pics of her other video will be up this week on ScissorFoxes.

As for female vs female, I also agree. We did one with Mutiny and Brooke (pic below) and it sold like crazy. Tricky thing with that is finding girls who know what they are doing and don't mind getting hurt/scissored. Many of the girls we work with love to dish it out but aren't fussy about taking it. Hopefully that will change though.

Jay

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 00:00
Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Cali Kobra, if that is your real name...lol. You don't wanna miss "THE REAL" Cali Kobra's new video which should be up on her store ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) in the next couple of days. We filmed 4 videos (2 for her and 2 for us) and they are all really hot. Pics of her other video will be up this week on ScissorFoxes.

As for female vs female, I also agree. We did one with Mutiny and Brooke (pic below) and it sold like crazy. Tricky thing with that is finding girls who know what they are doing and don't mind getting hurt/scissored. Many of the girls we work with love to dish it out but aren't fussy about taking it. Hopefully that will change though.

Jay

Lol not my real name XD.I just like her A LOT.

Well that is it,and yes forgot to tell you this...dont become drew/kandor.
The only reason i hate scissor vixens...i cant stand these guys...they talk so much it just ruins the video.
It can be a naked cali kobra in the vid,but if she scissors drew it is ruined.

Just dont become and old guy who screams and talks every 2 seconds.

Gl with your Scissor Foxes company!Making a thread at this forum will help you a lot!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cali Kobra For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 00:09
Producer
Last Achievements

Thanks Cali! I have been talking a lot less lately. I agree that it ruins the video and I notice it when I'm editing the videos and catch myself saying stupid things sometimes. Much more rare these days thanks to everyone who has posted this complaint in the past. I was snooping on you guys...lol but only to get feedback. I look all over the web for feedback. I believe that's what is going to keep us successful. ANd don't worry, I will never become like the "other" guys

I will post a still from Cali's video (The Ex-Girlfriend's Revenge) as soon as I can.

Jay
Old 21-Jan-13, 00:52
Points: 4,570, Level: 28 Points: 4,570, Level: 28 Points: 4,570, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Hooray for deadly sin! : )

thank you very much for your detailed answer(sorry, my english is not so good)

i wanna ask you 3 little questions : )

1) i wonder who's legs are the strongest among all the womans scissored you. i appreciate if you write top 5 : /

2) what about injuries ? did you have serious problems because of scissors?

3) i think bodyscissor is more effective than headscissor.... what do you think as ana expert ?

btw i wanna say you are very lucky guy.
The Following User Says Thank You to twq87 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 01:42
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by twq87 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hooray for deadly sin! : )

thank you very much for your detailed answer(sorry, my english is not so good)

i wanna ask you 3 little questions : )

1) i wonder who's legs are the strongest among all the womans scissored you. i appreciate if you write top 5 : /

2) what about injuries ? did you have serious problems because of scissors?

3) i think bodyscissor is more effective than headscissor.... what do you think as ana expert ?

btw i wanna say you are very lucky guy.
1) That's a really tough question but I guess I will go by the Foxes which brought me to the point of complete terror. Keep in mind that some other Foxes probably held back fearing they would kill me so this list more or less represents the ones that almost did kill me accidentally or just cuz.

1. Monix (Just check out the video "Scared To Death" and you'll know what I'm talking about.)

2. Brigita Brezovac (I thought I was going to die in the "Boot Camp" video.)

3. Queen Rita (She shows no mercy and the video "10 Minutes of Scissor Hell" really was.)

4. Sunfire (make sure to check out Scissor Challenge 11 & 22 and you will feel sorry for me.)

5. Cindy Huntress (her legs are like concrete pillars and made me quit before Scissor Challenge 6 was over but didn't let me.)

Even though these girls are mainly FBBs, I've had some very scary experiences with many of the other girls of all sizes including my fiance.

2) Never sustained any serious injuries. Only soar necks the next day or 2 and broken blood vessels in my face.

3) I have a really strong core from years in martial arts so most bodyscissors are ineffective on me. Very few have made me really tap out. Front and Reverse headscissors are the deadliest IMO because they are the easiest to get knocked out in and the hardest to escape because of the inability to reach the ankles to unlock them. Side throat scissors can hurt a lot and a well performed figure-4 can also cut your air supply off or knock you out.

I hope this helps and as lucky as you think I am (which I mostly agree), it does get freakin' scary sometimes.

Jay
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 02:49
Producer
Last Achievements

As promised, here is a pic of Cali Kobra's new video coming out either tomorrow or the next day on her store ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]). Hope you like.

Jay

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 03:19
Points: 3,504, Level: 24 Points: 3,504, Level: 24 Points: 3,504, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Hi Jay. thanks for posting. I really enjoy your site. The woman are very attractive and it looks fun, at least from my view. I hope to see more of your great stuff. Scissoring websites are rare, so it's not easy to find a good one.
The Following User Says Thank You to femdomlov For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 05:31
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Jay,
Would you mind telling us who tapped you out in a body scissors. Now to the main points. First I think you have great videos with sexy yet skilled women. One suggestion is to look at how you end a video. So many sites have done the "ko" ending that even the real one arent what they used to be. Also in your sites very early days how did you go at getting popular women to shoot for you.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to revanyo For This Useful Post:

Tags
aiden, fantasy wrestling, headscissor, headscissors, jennifer thomas, latex pants, ludella hahn, mixed wrestling, nessie, nessie squeeze, safa warda, scissor foxes, scissor hold, scissorfoxes, scissorhold, scissorholds