Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-May-17, 17:16
Producer
Points: 2,413, Level: 20 Points: 2,413, Level: 20 Points: 2,413, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Smile Sarahs Sexy Shenanigans

Hey Guys
Its Sarah Brooke, I am a catfighter, wrestler, session wrestler, turned producer of awesome content

I have everything from mixed wrestling to of course catfighting on my clips site
check it out at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Will be posting upcoming fights regularly

If interested in a session, custom video, or even just fan mail please e-mail me at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

@sarahsexyred10
IG:Sarahbrookesexyred
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BreastmaulHP.jpg (146.5 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg fRONTSCISSOR.jpg (160.2 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg shmarvelundie.jpg (83.4 KB, 111 views)

Last edited by SarahBrooke; 31-May-17 at 04:58.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SarahBrooke For This Useful Post:
Old 31-May-17, 01:24
Points: 2,906, Level: 22 Points: 2,906, Level: 22 Points: 2,906, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sarahs Sexy Shenanigans

I have done a custom with Sarah and she is top notch. Her video was literally exactly what I asked for and she did it with only the flair that Sarah Brooke has. She kept me updated the entire time and got the video to me fast.

She is the best.
Old 31-May-17, 02:51
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Sarah, you are stunning. If you come to nyc, I would love to have a session with you.
Old 31-May-17, 04:54
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini3d [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sarah, you are stunning. If you come to nyc, I would love to have a session with you.
Thank you I will be there late August early Sept
Email :[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to SarahBrooke For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-17, 04:10
Producer
Last Achievements

Arrow Re: Sarahs Sexy Shenanigans

Hey Guys*
*I am excited to announce next real catfight. It will be against former Playboy Model Jamie Knotts (@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]bound) measuring in at 5'8 145lbs vs Badgirl Andi Page @badgirlandi measuring at 5'5 115 whos fought for me and against me once before. These blondes are ready to prove to you whos the better opponent.* Which blonde will come out winning? Its going to be a good one both ladies are extremely competitive and beautiful.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

4k Quality Video

Rules:
No Biting
No Submission Wrestling
No Joint Locks
No Punches to the Face

What's allowed: Hair Pulling, Punches to Body, Slaps to Face and Body, Breast and Pussy Attacks, Face Sits, Smothers, Wedgies and much more

Sponsorship Package
$30
Includes the entire fight before the clipstore, (4k) version only you get and HD version, before interviews, damage report (after interviews), this time tons of pictures before during and after fight, Fight delivered within 2 days*

US: Please send me a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]with your email attached and name of fight to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

International (not US):I accept Amazon American giftcards

Sponsor= Creating More Fights
Check out my store [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SarahBrooke For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-17, 15:08
Producer
Last Achievements

Just Released
Flexing her muscles! Andi Page Crumbles Theron *MIXED ARM WRESTLING*

Andi Page uses her strong arm muscles to put Theron in his place, in this mixed arm wrestling match!

Andi and Theron are sitting on opposite couches in the living room, and Andi feels Theron looks sad because he’s a weak little bitch!
Theron half heartedly denies it, and a small argument ensues with each showing their muscles off, or in Theron’s case the lack there of! Andi’s arms completely blow his away, and she makes sure he knows it!

When Theron doesn’t react to her gunshow quite like she expected though, she challenges him to a best 2 out of 3 arm wrestling contest on the coffee table in front of them. Theron is a bit reluctant, not believing Andi can really beat him, but she persists and he agrees.

In the early stages, despite the smaller arms, Theron surprisingly holds his own against the muscled blonde, but it soon becomes apparent who is actually the stronger of the two! Andi ends up taking him down in 2 straight falls on the right arm, pretty much just playing with him by the end!
Then as a token gesture to a totally defeated Theron and a final way to show her superiority, she challenges him to one more fall using the left, which is admittedly her weaker arm. Theron does a little better initially here making Andi work for it a bit, but she still beats him, putting an exclamation point on the domination!
Having showed she was the better by far, she makes him kiss each of her arms, and walks away, leaving him at the table to hang his head in shame! If Theron had any belief that he could handle Andi and her muscles before, he certainly doesn’t now!

Last edited by SarahBrooke; 01-Jun-17 at 15:17.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SarahBrooke For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-17, 06:47
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahBrooke [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you I will be there late August early Sept
Email :[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will send a request, you look great. Thank you.
Old 05-Aug-17, 15:16
Producer
Last Achievements

Sarah Brooke in Crushing Your Ego **Mixed Armwrestling**

Sarah Brooke is fed up with her co-workers attitude*on top of that he is a bully.* Who is he, he gives her the optimal opportunity to show him what kind of men he really is. Sarah challenges him to a*two out of three *arm wrestling match. He accepts the challenge even though Sarah flaunts her biceps and warns him that he will be crushed ego and all.
Sarah makes fun of what he calls arms, she lets him know he is in for a rude awaken. Man oh man is he in for it.*They start off with the right, face to face, biceps positioned*with lots of belittling and humiliating her opponent she wins the first round. It continues in the same fashion for the next two rounds. With*Mr big shot joker only scoring one with his measly left arm.
Sarah*is victorious and he is completely humiliated. She proceeds to tell him*if she was him she would walk away with her head between her legs.*HaHa As the loser he will no longer be a bully and now all the coworkers will bully him for being such a pathetic creature.
5mins later he decides to show up again and challenge me to a other match. He thinks he can find redemption. Find out if I crush his ego to even more teeny tiny pieces. If he loses he will go as far as wearing a bunny suit to work on Monday.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg SnapShot(109).jpg (248.7 KB, 109 views)
File Type: jpg SnapShot(105).jpg (287.8 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg SnapShot(108).jpg (287.7 KB, 82 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SarahBrooke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-21, 23:22
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahBrooke [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sarah Brooke in Crushing Your Ego **Mixed Armwrestling**

Sarah Brooke is fed up with her co-workers attitude*on top of that he is a bully.* Who is he, he gives her the optimal opportunity to show him what kind of men he really is. Sarah challenges him to a*two out of three *arm wrestling match. He accepts the challenge even though Sarah flaunts her biceps and warns him that he will be crushed ego and all.
Sarah makes fun of what he calls arms, she lets him know he is in for a rude awaken. Man oh man is he in for it.*They start off with the right, face to face, biceps positioned*with lots of belittling and humiliating her opponent she wins the first round. It continues in the same fashion for the next two rounds. With*Mr big shot joker only scoring one with his measly left arm.
Sarah*is victorious and he is completely humiliated. She proceeds to tell him*if she was him she would walk away with her head between her legs.*HaHa As the loser he will no longer be a bully and now all the coworkers will bully him for being such a pathetic creature.
5mins later he decides to show up again and challenge me to a other match. He thinks he can find redemption. Find out if I crush his ego to even more teeny tiny pieces. If he loses he will go as far as wearing a bunny suit to work on Monday.

Hi Sarah, just curious how real (how much effort he was putting in) the matches in this video were?