Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Oct-16, 08:13
Points: 3,099, Level: 23 Points: 3,099, Level: 23 Points: 3,099, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default V is for Vicky

Hey guys. This is my first story, so bare with me, eh? And yes, this is all true, but of course I had to dramatize some of the action.

The date was October 10th, 2014. It was a harsh, frigid day in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Probably like many other university students who headed back home for Thanksgiving – it’s in October here - I stayed huddled near the fireplace of my parents’ house, in an effort to take refuge from the -10° bitter cold. It was so cold that I was wearing black track pants, wool socks, and my lucky Winnipeg Jets jersey indoors. It was around noon, so my dad was at work down at the local pharmacy, and my mom would be hanging out with her girlfriends until the evening. So, I had the whole house to myself! I popped open a bag of chips, an orange Fanta, turned on the TV, and collapsed on the living room couch. I flipped through the channels for a few minutes before I decided to watch some NHL hockey. I think it was the Jets vs. the Sharks. I don’t really remember. It was a pretty dull game. I was pretty bored, so I decided to text my friend Victoria (a.k.a Vicky) to come over.
Half an hour later, as the horn sounded to signal the end of the game, I heard the ring of the doorbell. I walked to the door, and swung it open. My eyes widened a little with delight when I saw Vicky, who was donning a heavy, Roots winter jacket that fell below her knees, a toque, and tan snow boots.
Vicky and I became good friends during our freshman year, when we were paired as lab partners in our Physics 101 class at the University of Manitoba. She was also in my Principles of Economics and Calculus I classes.

“Hi Vicky,” I said excitedly.

“Hey, what’s up Ian? You invited me at the perfect time. I needed a reason to escape from going to the mall with my dad.”

“Uh, you’re welcome. Here, come inside,” I said grinning.

She lumbered up, taking off her snow-covered jacket, boots, and hat, neatly tucking them aside. Wearing black yoga pants, mustard yellow mid-calf socks, and a purple sweater with thin, black horizontal stripes. She adjusted her hair coolly. It was at that moment that I remembered how hot she was. I guess it left my memory after a while… Her dark, brunette hair cascaded down her back. Her big brown eyes, like orbs, had a paralyzing effect when they met mine. Her oblong face seemed to have been molded to perfection. And her body – well, damn! It was like no girl I’d ever seen before. Since she was a sprinter, she was exceedingly fit. From her head to her toes, she was nice and toned. At 5’10”, and I’d guess around 150 lbs., she was a tall, long-legged, vibrant girl. Of course, there was one thing that set Vicky apart from the other girls at our university, and that was her ass. It was huge in comparison to her slender upper body. It was shapely and jiggled ever so slightly when she walked, which I found oddly attractive. She seemed pretty self-conscious about it. She didn’t usually wear revealing clothes, and she made sure her shirts concealed it. I remember how she’d often bump into people or knock things over with her ass. Though it was extremely difficult at times to resist, I made a habit of averting my eyes and not gawking at Vicky. After all, I didn’t want her to think I was some creepy perv (even if I was). I’m a pretty good defenceman on our school’s hockey team, and I have always been kind of popular throughout school because of this. I would like to think that she wasn’t way out of my league, but Vicky is definitely the hottest girl I have ever known, let alone talked to. For this reason, I really didn’t want to fuck things up, ya know?
We sat down on the couch together. Now that the hockey game was over, I flipped impatiently through the channels. Everything was godawful, so I chose to stay on the channel we were already on.

“Welcome back to the WWE Friday Night Smackdown!” bellowed a far too enthusiastic announcer. “Here’s what happened last week at WrestleMania!” They proceeded to show highlights of the CM Punk vs. Randy Orton match. Basically, a bunch of fake punches, body slamming, and steel chairs colliding with appendages. I rolled my eyes in disapproval, but glancing at Vicky, I could see she was glued to the TV screen.

“Woah! This is so sick!” She exclaimed.

“Oh, come on. It’s all a bunch of gross sweaty dudes pretending to fight each other. It isn’t even real.”
I interjected. But she completely ignored me, and continued watching. The main event today was a cage match between John Cena and Dolph Ziggler. I remember each of the two men made an eager entrance to the match, stepping to the beat of their theme song.

It had been maybe 45 minutes before I drifted off to sleep from boredom. Not much later, I heard Vicky’s loud cheer beside me. Groggily, I looked at the TV to see what all the fuss was about. John Cena was performing his signature move, the “Attitude Adjustment,” on a weary-looking Dolph Ziggler. He hoisted him up onto his soldiers, threw him hard to the mat, and wrapped him up for the pin.
“ONE….. TWO….. THREE! AND THAT DOES IT! JOHN CENA HAS DEFENDED HIS CHAMPIONSHIP,” yelled the same announcer from before.

“Oh my god! Did you see that, E?! (She often calls me E, even though I hate it)” They went to commercial break and she turned and started jostling me and bouncing around like a child who had eaten too many sweets. “Cena was like BAM, and then the Ziggler guy was like AGGHH, and then Cena was like BOOM,” she said gesturing wildly with her hands. I couldn’t help but laugh.

I’d never seen her quite this excited before. She pivoted to look at me, and must have seen the wry smile on my face, because she squinted her eyes slightly, giving me a curious look.

“What’s so funny, eh?”

I stifled a laugh and said, “Oh nothing. I just can’t believe that you’re enjoying this trash.”

“Trash?! That was the most entertaining thing I have ever seen in a while. Did you see how they do all those flips and stuff?”

“Nope. I was sleeping.”

“I don’t know how! I thought that was great.”

“Well, it is geared towards hosers,” I chortled.

She poked me in the ribs playfully and said, “You better watch your mouth, E. Or I might just have to give you an Attitude Adjustment.”

“Haha. Yeah, that’ll be the day,” I said, laying back down and closing my eyes to resume my slumber.

Somehow, I could feel an unfamiliar tension in the air, and I could feel Vicky staring directly at me, even with my eyes closed. There were three seconds of dead silence. Even the commercial playing at the moment wasn’t making any noise. Then, she spoke again.

“Oh yeah?” Vicky began with a faintly sassy tone, “You don’t believe me?
Uh-oh. I wonder how I‘m going to slip out of this one, I thought to myself. I decided to double down:

“I mean you’re pretty strong for a girl, Vicky, but you would stand literally no chance against me. It’s just that simple,” I said, feeling daring. I even shrugged my shoulders, grabbed my warm Fanta and took a sip with my eyes still closed for emphasis. I basically dug myself in the hole as deep as I could and tossed away the shovel, and the safety rope along with it.

“Well if you’re so tough, why don’t you prove it then, Mr. Macho?”
Now I had no choice but to open my eyes. “What, you mean like a fight?! I’m not about to hit a girl.”

“We’re not gonna hit each other, silly. We’ll wrestle.”

I chuckled and turned to look at her to see if she was joking, but no – her eyes were narrowed and locked onto mine. I tried to finesse myself out of the situation. “Hahaha. You’re funny, Vicky. I’m good, thanks.”

“Oh is that right? Sounds to me like you’re scared. Scared I’m gonna pin you, Ian?” she asked, making a teasing pouty face.

“Pffft, scared you’re gonna – PFFFT,” I laughed. “Let’s be real here, Vicky. I have 3 inches and like 30 pounds on you.”

“Then I don’t see why you’re chickening out. Maybe you’ve let yourself go since the end of the hockey season,” she said coolly.

That comment got under my skin a little, and I found myself blurting out my retort before I could even think about it. “Okay, fine then! Let’s wrestle! Don’t get upset when I beat you though.”

Knowing her subtle jab worked perfectly, she bounced up on her feet, and urged me to help her set up our little “wrestling ring.” We moved my heavy ass furniture up and out of the way so that we had about 200 square feet of space to work with, most of which was covered by a plush, brown rug.

“Alright, let’s go over the ground rules,” Vicky began. “Holding the other person’s shoulders down for 10 seconds straight counts as a pin. Or, you can make the other person tap out in a submission hold. Obviously no biting, scratching, punching, kicking, elbowing, hair pulling, or anything violent like that. Oh, and let’s make it best 2/3 so we know the winner didn’t just get lucky. Does that cover everything?”

I actually couldn’t believe this was happening, but I responded with a hesitant, “Yeah.”

“Okay, let’s go then.” She clapped her hands together and got in a low wrestling stance.
I reciprocated this, but I really didn’t know much about wrestling. I mean my older brothers and I definitely had our skirmishes over the TV remote growing up, but that wasn’t really wrestling, was it? I decided to take the initiative and force my height and weight advantage on her. I shuffled from side to side, pretended like I was going to grab her up high, and dove quickly at her legs. They were almost within reach, when suddenly she darted to the left. All I managed to touch was cold air, as I stumbled onto the ground, my knees colliding hard with the floor. I shot back up almost immediately so that she couldn’t take advantage of my vulnerable position, but when I turned back, I could see that she was on the other side of the room, with a smug look on her face. Wow, how did she move so fast?! I thought to myself. I reestablished my stance, and proceeded with more caution this time. We tangled up at the centre of the room, and I wrapped my outstretched arms around her shoulders, while she grabbed my head and pulled it in towards her. I was amazed at how strong her thin arms were. I was barely gaining the advantage here. We strained and struggled for a few seconds, before we both lost balance and fell. I landed on top of her, between her legs. She was flat on her back. I began to lift my right leg to try and establish a half mount, when I felt her ankles snap together behind me. Her thighs wrapped around my abdominal cavity and tensed up. I tried with a good amount of effort to pry them loose, but to no avail. I couldn’t twist my torso around to try to unhook her ankles either. I was trapped in her vicelike grip. The pressure made it a bit uncomfortable, but not painful at all. So I did all I could really do – I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the ground. I began to count.
“1…2…3…4…5…6…”

I looked down at Vicky and noticed something peculiar – Vicky was smiling.
Ha, what is she smiling for, eh? I’m about to pin her and it hasn’t even been 2 minutes yet…

That’s when I felt it. Like the crack of a lightning bolt, an immense wave of pressure assaulted the lower part of my trunk. I could see the muscles in Vicky’s thighs contract under her yoga pants. It felt like my midsection was being fed through a trash compacter. I let out an involuntary groan of pain. Now that I was completely distracted from my intestines being squashed, Vicky reached up and grabbed the back of my head. She pulled me into her chest, and rolled so that she was on her side, and now I was on my back. She wrapped her arms tightly around my neck, and rested her head down on mine, in a tight embrace. I felt her legs clamp down again. I thought the squeeze before was bad. Now that she had more leverage, it was unbearable.

She began to whisper in my ear. “You feel that, Ian? Hurts, doesn’t it?"

My left arm was pinned between her body and the floor. Her left arm was positioned above my right armpit, so I could barely move that one either. To make things worse, I could barely breathe, let alone talk. I felt panic setting in as I realized my predicament. I bucked and wriggled as she squeezed the life out of me, but I knew I wasn’t going anywhere. I flailed my right arm, and managed to hit her shoulder lightly with it. She eased up on the pressure and propped herself up on her elbow.
“Was that a tap I felt?” she said giggling.

“Y-Yes,” I gasped.

“Think you’ve had enough? Come on, I thought you were a big, strong man,” she teased.

Jesus Christ. This girl is ruthless. “Pl-please no more. It hurts so badly.”

She gave me a look of sympathy and rubbed my chest. “Aww, I feel bad now. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you, Ian. I just wanted to win.”

“Don’t worry, I’m fine (even though I wasn’t fine. She just tried to murder me.). Can you just give me 5 minutes?” I said clutching my aching stomach.

“Yeah, yeah. Take your time.” She released me and got up slowly.

5 minutes of groaning passed, and my midsection was still on fire. It was tender to the touch, and it hurt to inhale or exhale deeply. Then it was time for round 2. I staggered toward the centre of the room and tried to ignore the pain. The first round definitely didn’t go as planned, but I had to win this round. I couldn’t let a girl beat me like this.

To be continued...

Last edited by Captain Canuck; 15-Oct-16 at 04:17.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Captain Canuck For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-16, 04:14
Last Achievements

Default Re: V is for Vicky

She asked me if I was ready to go again. I nodded yes and round 2 started. I knew very well that I had to stay clear of her deadly legs if I hoped for any chance. To my surprise, she came out very aggressive, and charged at me. She leaped forward and wrapped me up around the waist. Though I was completely caught off guard, she was not strong enough to bring down my larger frame. I reached down to grab her around the waist, and began to lift her. She let out a girlish yelp as I held her upside down. It was sort of like a standing 69, except she was facing towards the wall. She thrashed wildly. I didn’t want to drop her so I laid her down gently on the floor and sat on top of her back facing her feet. Now it was her turn to wriggle. But I was parked firmly on her, and she couldn’t move me.

“Ugghh – get off of me you goof!” she cried in frustration.

“Yeah, right,” I responded. For the first time, I was on the offensive. For the first time, I was confident. Actually, maybe a little audacious, because audacity is the only thing that could explain why the hell I did what I did next. I peered down at my trapped victim. I became hypnotized by her beautiful behind. It wobbled and bounced as she moved around. It wasn’t fair how good it looked in those yoga pants. Without thinking, I did something I normally would never even consider doing: I raised my left hand, and smacked her right butt cheek. It jiggled like a bowl of gelatin.

She let out a surprised squeal.

Then I figured, Well, I might as well do the other one now, eh? I can’t just let it go unsmacked. So I reared back with my right hand and gave her left cheek a slap. Of course, it jiggled as well.

“IAN COLE BURROWS – YOU BETTER STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!” she screamed. She calls me by my full name when she’s really pissed at me. It’s hilarious.

Then it occurred to me; that one move that Dolph Ziggler put John Cena in – the Boston Crab. I remembered the details of it in my head. If I just tuck her ankles under my arms and bend backwards, she might tap out! After all, I wanted to get her to submit quickly and easily. So I executed the move. I grabbed her left leg and tucked it under my left armpit. Then, I decided to put my own twist on it. I would grab one leg, and spank with the other hand!

I pulled backward hard on her left leg, and slapped her ass mercilessly with my free right arm. This must have looked hilarious to any outside spectator. She began howling and threatening me.

“Oww owwww. I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON’T LET ME GO, I’M GONNA
FUCKING KILL YOU! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME, IAN?”

She must have been really mad.She never swears. But I knew these were empty threats, because she had absolutely no way of getting free at the moment. I demanded her submission, spanking her butt even harder now.

“Submit if you know what’s good for you, Vicky!”

“OWWWW, OKAY OKAY. I GIVE UP. YOU WIN!”

I released her leg and laid down on my back, pleased that I had evened the bout. Vicky was clutching the small of her back. I asked her if she was okay – that was a mistake.
She staggered up to her knees, shooting laser beams out of her big brown eyes, and brought her face inches away from mine.

‘Oh I’m okay alright, but I wonder if you’ll be after I’m done with you. I can’t believe you just did that. You’re gonna PAY, E. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

I just laughed. After about 5 minutes, it was time for the third and final round. Vicky circled me, looking as angry as ever. She and I squared up in the centre of the room. I lunged to grab her around the waist, but she used my momentum against me, as she swivelled and shoved her hip into mine. I was upended, and tumbled down to the ground hard. She landed hard on my stomach. It was still hurting from round 1, so this pretty much incapacitated me for a few seconds. This was all Vicky needed to pounce on me. She quickly mounted my chest, and pinned my helpless arms under her knees. She inched closer, so her soft, silky thighs were now rubbing against my face. Unfortunately, this pleasure was extremely short-lived. Vicky then grabbed two tufts of my hair with each hand, and rolled onto her side bringing me with her.

“Thwack!”

It was that same sound again; the sound of her ankles hooking together. I knew I was fucked. She didn’t hesitate to pour it on this time. Wow, she really poured it on. My head felt like it was being crushed between a hydraulic press. I moaned as sharp waves of pain blasted my poor head. I tapped on her left thigh… no response. I tapped again – harder this time… still nothing.

I looked up into her eyes and saw she was staring right at me; just giving me this cold, callous look that I’ve never seen on her before. I’d be lying to say I wasn’t scared at that point. I was panting, looking for any pockets of air I could come across. I started to feel my world go dim and my eyelids get heavy as I was beginning to lose consciousness. Just as I was about to count sheep, Vicky let go.

I sputtered and heaved violently on the floor. I held onto my aching head, trying to ease the throbbing. I thought my misery was over, but I was sadly mistaken. She rolled me onto my back, and straddled my stomach. This time, she slammed my wrists to the floor. I really wasn’t even resisting at this point. I was in too much pain to fight back. She proceeded to spread her legs out and around mine, holding me still in a tight grapevine.

She was looking dead in my eyes as she said, “I told you you were gonna pay.” Then, she snapped both legs outwards in one explosive motion. I tried as hard as I could to pull my legs back together, but it was useless. Her lower body was so much stronger and more flexible. All I could do was yell as I was being mangled. I felt a vicious, burning pain in the groin area, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually pulled something.

“1…………..…2…………..…3…………..…4…………..…” she began counting very, very slowly, just taunting me.
“5…………..…6…………………………..7………………….8…………..…9…………………9 and a half……………..”

“-- Oh God. Vicky, you win. You win. Let me go, please!”

She let out a wicked giggle. ‘Ohh, I already know I won. I’m just gonna torture you for a little bit.”

She stretched out even further and at this point, tears were welling up in my eyes from the pain.

Vicky saw this. “Aww, did wittle Ian get a boo-boo? That’s soo cute,” she said laughing maniacally. Suddenly, her expression darkened, as if she was infuriated. She lowered herself down so that she was right in my face. She was so close to me that I could feel her breath.

“You know, I’m still pissed about what you did. I should snap you in half for that. You wanna see what full power feels like, Ian?”

I shook my head madly from side to side. “NO! Please no! I already said I gave up, Vicky! You win! What else do you want?!”

She let her voice fall to a whisper. “I want payback. I think you’re going to learn a very valuable lesson about touching me by the time I’m done with you.”

She gave me the most evil, twisted smile I think I’ve ever seen, and I felt her legs slowly spread mine, sending even more intense pain shooting up my whole lower body.
“You ready?” She cooed in that sweet voice of hers – of course now it was a terrifying voice. “On 3: 1…2…”

“—I’M SORRY!” I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. I could see her eyes widen slightly in surprise.

“I’m so sorry for doing that, Vicky! I dunno what came over me! I learned my lesson. I promise I’ll never do anything like that again! Please forgive me! I’ll do anything you want. Please – just don’t break my legs! I’m begging you!”

She smiled, and glanced up, as if she was thinking it over. “You’ll let me do anything I want, eh?” she asked with a curious look.

I responded with a timid nod. “Uhhh… yeah anything. But please don’t hurt me.”

Her eyes lit up in excitement. “Okay then,” she agreed. She slowly released my legs, and rolled off of me.

I sighed in relief. My whole body was hurting from the beating I just took. I lay on the floor for a good 5 minutes before I could gather the strength to stand up again. I looked around and saw Vicky sitting on a coffee table, just glaring at me.
She’s STILL mad at me? What do I have to do to make her satisfied? I wondered. I would soon find out. Vicky sauntered up to me from the other corner of the room, her hands on her hips.

She pointed down at the ground in front of her and said, “Lay flat on your back.” I wanted to ask why, but the look she was giving me told me arguing was a dumb idea. I obeyed her order. For a couple seconds we just stared back at each other. Damn, she looked hot when she was angry.

“Apparently you think you can just slap my butt without permission, so I’m gonna teach you some respect.” Then, she plopped down onto my sternum, facing my feet. She leaned forward so her massive behind stuck out enticingly.

“Now kiss it,” she demanded.
I didn’t believe my ears. What did she just say?

“Huh?” I asked, incredulous.

“You heard me – kiss my friggin’ ass, Ian!” she said impatiently. “Unless you want to spend the day in the emergency room.”

Confused, I gave her a reluctant peck on the left butt cheek.

“Oh, I think you can do better than that. Here, let me give you a hand.” With that, she sat lightly down on my face.

I gave her another kiss. This time, a long, hard smooch. I waited for her reaction.

“Uhhh did I say you could stop?”

Then, I went all out. I kissed her hard and passionately. I even got up the courage to motorboat her. Words can’t express the ecstasy I felt. Vicky, the hottest girl I had ever known, was sitting on my face. With all the excitement of her girlish giggles and breathy moans, I could feel a hard-on distending in my pants. I think she must have seen this, because she soon turned back to look at me, one eyebrow raised in complacency.

"Ohhh Ian. You’re a naughty little boy! Who would have known your face would make such a nice, comfy seat?” She wiggled her butt back and forth slowly. “Mmm that feels good. Say something Ian.”

“Mmmm-aghh-mpphhh.” With my face enveloped, I couldn’t even talk.

“Hahaha. That’s what I thought.” She lifted up a little bit so I could breathe normally again. Then, she looked back at me. “I think you were enjoying that. Tell me, Ian – do you like my butt?”

It was too late to hide my arousal now. By this time, I was hard as a rock. I nodded my head yes.

“Mmm okay. So what do you like about it?”

“Uhh.” I couldn’t believe this was happening. “Well, it’s… it’s big, and round, and perfect. It feels nice and warm like a fluffy pillow.”

She started cracking up. “A fluffy pillow? Wow, thanks E.”

Unable to suppress the urge any longer, I raised my left hand to try and grab a handful, but she quickly slapped it away.

“Not so fast Mr. Horny Pants. You can look, but you can’t touch,” she remarked while starting to get up. “Besides,” she added with a conceited grin, “you wouldn’t know what to do with all this anyway.”

She helped me back up, and we just watched TV and talked about life on the couch until my mom came back at 5:00! I think it goes without saying that that was a pretty damn good day for me. The friendship between Vicky and I has been just as great after all this, but I have noticed that she will often mention the match when we are alone together. She’ll also have these maddening moments when she teases me. Sometimes it will be kissing me on the cheek randomly during lectures, or “accidentally” rubbing her butt on me. She loves torturing me like that. We have wrestled a handful of times since, but not nearly as intimate as the first time. You know, more of a playful fight over the remote or something. I don’t know when, or how, but God willing, someday I will get to touch that sweet, sweet ass of hers with her permission. Someday…
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Captain Canuck For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-16, 13:48
Points: 4,475, Level: 28 Points: 4,475, Level: 28 Points: 4,475, Level: 28
Last Achievements

what a great story, nice details
Old 24-Oct-16, 19:57
Last Achievements

Thanks a lot bud. Have you got any ideas for a new story?
Old 25-Oct-16, 01:57
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Canuck [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks a lot bud. Have you got any ideas for a new story?
I'd love to see one where a KO by bodyscissor is the focus
Old 26-Oct-16, 21:44
Last Achievements

Sounds interesting, but it would probably have to be a work of fiction. Would you mind?
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Canuck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Nov-16, 19:39
Points: 5,598, Level: 31 Points: 5,598, Level: 31 Points: 5,598, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Yes please! Great story
Old 02-Nov-16, 01:02
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Canuck [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sounds interesting, but it would probably have to be a work of fiction. Would you mind?
Wouldn't mind at all ... she could be wearing snake skin tights for it :P
Old 16-Nov-16, 11:55
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts

Quote:
Hehe, that was a nice move to make us believe that your story is true ! Nice story though.

Last edited by Njordin; 16-Nov-16 at 12:32.

Tags
attitudeadjustment, canada, hockey, vicky, wwe