Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Apr-14, 15:58
Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gina Davis vs Christine Roth Cage Match

Alundra Blayze vs Luna Vachon.

Alundra walked down to the ring dressed in a blue sports bra with white stars and a red and white striped pair of shorts. She ran down the ramp and leaped into the ring. Alundra raised her fists over her head. Around her waist the old WWF Women's Championship belt. She decided to put the title on the line against Luna Vachon for old time's sake. Luna had accepted and the match was ordered. Alundra removed the belt and handed it to referee Lita.

The lights dimmed overhead, Luna walked out onto the stage, dressed in a black leather leotard. She walked down the ramp and ran towards the ring, she slid under the bottom rope and leaped to her feet. She growled at Alundra, she sneered and pointed at her foe. Luna grabbed the belt from Lita's hands and held it over her head.

Alundra stood with her hands on her hips staring at Luna, she broke into a run and dropkicked Luna in the chest, knocking the belt out of Luna's hands and felling to the ground. She grabbed Luna's wrist and pulled her to her feet. Luna kneed Alundra in her abs, she bent her over and slammed her elbow down onto her back. Alundra fell face first onto the mat. Luna grabbed Alundra's ankle and flipped her over into a boston crab. She leaned back, applying pressure to the hold. Alundra screamed in agony, she reached for the ropes, but they were too close to the center of the ring.

Luna leaned back even farther, Alundra's screams were music to her ears. She smiled as Alundra's screams grew louder. She released the hold, and stomped the back of Alundra's left knee. Luna grabbed Alundra's hair and dragged her to her feet. She whipped Alundra towards the north set of ring ropes, Alundra reached out and grabbed the top rope. She bounced off the ropes and ran at Luna, she leaped into the air and slammed into Luna with her right forearm. Luna slammed onto her back with a loud thud. Alundra climbed the southwest corner turnbuckles. She jumped off the top turnbuckle, Luna raised her knees to her chest as Alundra came sailing down.

Alundra bounced off Luna's knees and crashed hard onto her back. Luna got to her feet, she placed the heel of her right foot on Alundra's chest. She crouched down and wrapped her hands around Alundra's throat. Alundra grabbed Luna's wrist. Luna dragged Alundra to her feet by the throat. She shouted and lifted her opponent off her feet. Alundra's feet dangled inches above the ring canvas, she caught Luna in the ribs with her right knee. Luna released her gri on Alundra's throat, dropping her to the mat.

Alundra slammed down onto her bottom, she leaned forward and grabbed Luna's ankles. Luna reached down and back handed Alundra across the face. She kneed Alundra in the chin, sending her falling onto her back. Luna was on top of Alundra, straddling her body, knees on either side of her waist. Alundra tried to squirm free, but Luna wrapped her legs around Alundra's waist, she pressed the palms of her hands down on Alundra's abs.

Alundra groaned as she shoved Luna off of her body. Alundra staggered to her feet. Luna was quick to her feet, she crept up behind Alundra and locked her in a full nelson hold. Luna suplexed Alundra onto her back in the center of the ring, she stood up and pounded her own chest with her fists. She tipped her head back and howled like a wolf. Luna bent down and dragged Alundra to her feet. She lifted Alundra onto her shoulders and ran towards the south ring ropes, she tossed Alundra over the top ropes. Alundra sailed through the air and slammed down onto the announcer's table and splitting it in half. Alundra lay amongst the pile of broken table. Luna rolled out of the ring and grabbed Alundra's ankles dragging her towards the ring. She raised Alundra onto her feet and whipped her back into the ring.

Alundra clutched the sides of her head. She weakly pushed herself to her feet, she stumbled around te ring. Luna rolled into the ring and ran towards Alundra, she grabbed her by the hair and flipped her over her shoulders. Luna stood over Alundra, she dropped down onto her knees and placed her hands on Alundra's shoulders. Lita dropped to her knees to make the count.

3 Lita raised Luna's arm in victory. She rolled out of the ring and retrieved the Wwe's Women's Championship Belt. She rolled back into the ring and handed the belt to Luna. Luna held the belt over her head and laughed. She wrapped the belt around her waist and helped Alundra to her feet. She threw Alundra's arm over her shoulders and led her towards the ring ropes. She laid Alundra next to the ropes and rolled her out of the ring, she rolled out and pulled Alundra to her feet. And led her to the backstage area.
The Following User Says Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-14, 23:17
Last Achievements

Sarah Dunlap vs Cory Everson

Sarah sat on the sofa in her dressing room. Dressed in a black bikini and blue overalls. Her hair was tied in a single braid that ran down the back of her neck. She was scheduled for a match with Cory Everson, one of her bodybuilding idols. Tonight, she told herself that she would pour every ounce of strength into her match. There was a lot on the line for Sarah, mostly a matter of pride. Sarah heard a knock on the door, she stood up and walked to the door.

Cory was on the other side of the door, dressed in a blue bikini, her six Miss Olympia medals hung around her neck. “What's going on, are you ready for our match tonight, you know it's a Falls Count Anywhere match.” Cory leaned against the door frame and folded her arms across her chest. “If you're not on your a game, I'll going to have to put you down.”

Rachel Mclish approached Cory. “And I'll be your ref for the match.” She was dressed in a black and white striped bikini.

“Yes. I'm ready and tonight you're only going to feel pain.” Sarah said poking Cory's pecs with her index finger. Cory slapped Sarah across the cheek. Sarah stumbled back a few steps. “What the hell was that for?”

“Don't poke me, I don't like it.” Cory said and stomped towards Sarah and grabbed her by the throat with both hands. “Why don't we make a little wager, I'll put my medals on the line and you put up $10,000, it will be fun.”

“Alright, I accept your bet. Those medals are as good as mine.” Sarah crouched down to her knees. Her massive chiseled body glistened with baby oil. “Bring it on.”

Rachel called for the starting bell. Cory rushed Sarah and rammed into her with her right shoulder. Sarah fell back onto the sofa, Cory leaped on Sarah and slammed her fists into Sarah's abs. Cory grabbed Sarah by her braid and dragged her off the sofa. She slammed Sarah's face against the door. Cory led her out into the hallway and whipped her into the wall.

Sarah rolled to her feet and ran at Cory, she knocked her foe to the ground with a running clothesline. Sarah dragged Cory to her feet and led her towards a large set of double doors. She led Cory into the UFWL gymnasium. Sarah lifted Cory onto her shoulders. She ran towards the boxing ring and slammed Cory's back into the steel corner post.

Cory grunted as she thudded to the foam rubber padding around the ring. She got to her feet and elbowed Sarah in the abs. She wrapped her arm's around Sarah's waist, she suplexed her to the floor. Cory got to her feet and approached the weight racks, she picked up a 25lb dumbbell and walked over towards Sarah. She raised the dumbbell over her head and slammed it down on Sarah's abs.

Sarah grabbed the dumbbell for Cory and slammed it against Cory's right ankle. Cory dropped down onto her knees and clutched her right ankle. Sarah got to her feet and grabbed Cory by the chin with right hand and uppercutted her with her left. Sarah stomped down hard on Cory's right ankle. Cory screamed in agony as Sarah stomped on her injured ankle a second and third time. Sarah dragged Cory to her feet and whipped her into the boxing ring. Sarah reached under the ring and pulled out two pairs of black boxing gloves, she threw one pair into thr ring and placed the other pair over her hands. She rolled into the ring and raised her fists in front of her face. Cory got to her feet and placed the gloves over her hands. “Let's box for a while, and see who has the stronger punch.” Sarah said and approached the center of the ring.

“I'll knock you the hell out.” Cory said as she approached Sarah. “Put up your dukes.” Cory raised her fists in front of her chest. “Hit me if you can.”

Sarah responded by slamming her right fist into Cory's abs. Sarah slammed her left fist into Cory's forehead. Cory dropped to her knees, Sarah uppercutted Cory in the chin with her right fist. Cory landed on her back, and grunted as she fell. She groggily got to her feet and backed into the southwest corner of the ring. She leaned her arms on the top rope, she gasped for air she tiried to catch her second win.

Sarah smiled and approached Cory, and swung her right fist at Cory's head. Cory ducked her head and landed a right jab to Sarah's chin. Cory answered with a left cross to Sarah's abs and a right hook to her pecs. Sarah staggered back and landed on her rear. Cory rushed at her and kneed her in the chin. She stomped on Sarah's abs and raised her hands over her head. She placed her left foot on Sarah's chest. Rachel dropped to her knees to make the count.

… Sarah raises her shoulders off the mat before Rachel can finish the count. Sarah slammed her right fist into Cory's right ankle. Cory staggered back a few step and fell to her knees. Sarah stood up and tapped her fists together. She slowly approached her foe, she laughed and smiled at Cory. Sarah placed her right foot on Cory's injured ankle and pressed down hard on it. Cory groaned and winced and Sarah stomped her ankle. Sarah pulled off her gloves and threw them at Cory. She dragged Cory to her feet by her hair. She lifted Cory over her head and press slammed her to the mat. Sarah rolled Cory onto her stomach and laid across her Rachel drooped to her knees.

…. Cory raises her shoulders off the mat, breaking the count. Sarah dragged Cory to her feet. Cory kneed Sarah in the abs, and dtted Sarah's head onto the mat. Cory rolled to her feet and stomped on Sarah's abs. Cory dragged Sarah to her feet and lifted her onto her shoulders. Cory powerbombed Sarah to the mat. She laid down by Sarah's head and wrapped her legs around Sarah's throat. Cory grabbed sarah's wrists and pulled up on her arms. Sarah squirmed in Cory's powerful grip, she gasped for air trying to unwrap Cory's legs from around her throat. Cory smiled and squeezed even tighter. Sarah moaned and grunted as she managed to free her wrists. Sarah grabbed Cory's right ankle and twisted it. Cory screamed and released her grip on Sarah. Sarah got to her feet and elbow dropped Cory in the chest. Sarah stood up and dragged Cory to her feet. She slammed her right fist into Cory's chest.

Cory staggered back and bounced off the ropes, she ran at Sarah and leaped into the air, She knocked Sarah off her feet with a flying clothesline. Cory grabbed Sarah's ankles and flipped her over into a sharpshooter. Sarah screamed in agony as pain racked her knees. Cory leaned back applying more pressure to the hold. Sarah clenched her fists and pounded the mat, she tried to reach for the ropes but the tips of her fingers brushed the ropes. Tears rolled down Sarah's cheek, she tried to shut out the pain, she was growing weaker. She barely heard Rachel ask her if she wanted to give up. Sarah slapped the canvas three times signaling her submission.

Cory got to her feet as Rachel raised her arm in victory. Cory bent over Sarah and unbuttoned the shoulder straps of her overalls. Cory slid off Sarah's overalls and put over her own body. Cory stood over Sarah's limp body and flexed her biceps. Cory crouched down by Sarah's head. “Now cough up the money, loser.” Cory said and dragged Sarah to her feet. She shoved Sarah's head between her knees and piledrove Sarah's head to the mat. “So show me the money.” Cory dragged Sarah to the ring ropes, she rolled out of the ring and lifted Sarah into her arms and cradled her against her body. Cory walked out the gym and back down to Sarah's dressing room. Cory set Sarah on the ground and opened the door. Cory dragged Sarah into her room by the hair and shut the door behind her. Cory approached Sarah's dresser and opened the top left hand drawer. The drawer was filled with bundles of $100's and $50's, Cory took out a large stack of money and shoved it into the overall pockets. “Thanks, Sarah, maybe next time you challenge me, you'll put up a better fight.” Cory kicked Sarah in the abs as she left the dressing room.
Old 09-Apr-14, 21:25
ap643

Love Cathy Derry
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Apr-14, 21:30
ap643

How do you come up with so much stuff? I love reading your stories. I often wonder if my stories are half as interesting to others as these. Without much feedback it's hard to guage. I have one or two of my fantasy stories left. we'll see what happens.
Do you remember a wwe diva named cherry? Can you include her in a future story?

Last edited by ap643; 09-Apr-14 at 21:55.
Old 11-Apr-14, 20:52
Last Achievements

i guess i just love to write stories, and yes i'll write a story with Cherry, any particular opponent you want her to wrestle, ap643
Old 11-Apr-14, 21:47
ap643

Let me think on it and I'll let you know
Old 12-Apr-14, 03:50
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

I like your selection of characters & also the format of your stories. I enjoy stories that are different, plus also stories that have both characters have their moments in the match, sometimes it's good to read a sole domination, but I enjoy your way of doing stories. As well the two females wrestlers were very good capable wrestlers that could mix it among their own gender & the opposite sex as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-14, 17:41
Last Achievements

thank you very much, sablebomb, many more stories you'll enjoy to come within the week
Old 21-Apr-14, 19:21
Last Achievements

Dara Torres vs Summer Sanders

Dara walked to the ring, dressed in a black bikini. She climbed the ring steps and climbed between the ropes. She clenched her fists and raised them over her head. The crowd erupted into thunderous applause. Dara bowed to the crowd and climbed up the southeast corner post and stood on the top turnbuckle, she folded her arms across her chest. Her muscles glistened with sweat, she had ran a mile an hour before. Referee Tara Nott stood in the center of the ring.

Summer walked down the entrance ramp dressed in a blue leotard and a red swim cap, she flexed her biceps as she approached the ring, She rolled into the ring and jumped to her feet. She pointed at Dara, and held up three fingers on her other hand. “Come down, Dara, so I can beat you.” Summer said, and approached the corner.

Dara leaped off the turnbuckle and sailed towards Summer, she raised her right arm at her side and landed a vicious clothesline on Summer, knocking her on the mat. Dara wrapped her legs around Summer's throat and grabbed a chunk of her hair. Summer groaned as she clutched Dara's legs and tried to pry them from around her neck. Summer freed herself and leaped to her feet. She turned and kneed Dara in the chin.

Summer straddled Dara, she slammed her fists into Dara's chest. She grabbed Dara's hair and dragged her to her feet. She whipped Dara into the northwest corner of the ring. Summer ran towards Dara, and leaped off her feet, Dara ducked down and kneed Summer in the abs. Dara grabbed Summer's hair and slammed her to the mat. Dara crouched down and placed her knee across Summer's throat. Summer gasped for air as she tried to push Dara's knee off her throat. Dara leaned down and whispered in Summer's ear. “You can't resist my muscles. Give up and I'll go easy on you.”

Summer wrapped her hands around Dara's left knee and twisted it, Dara groaned as Summer shoved her to the mat. “No, I'm going to prove to you, I'm the stronger swimmer in the ring.” Summer rolled Dara onto her stomach and placed Dara's left ankle in an ankle lock. Dara screamed as she tried to pull her ankle free. Dara pounded the mat with her fists and crawled towards the ropes. Summer dragged her to the center of the ring, and stood up applying more pressure to the hold. “Give up, Dara.” Summer smiled as she twisted Dara's ankle. Dara clenched her fists and dragged them bot towards the ropes, Dara reached out and grabbed the bottom ropes. Summer released her ankle and stomped on the back of Dara's left knee.

Dara tripped Summer with her right leg, Summer stumbled and fell over the ropes and tumbled to the floor outside the ring. Dara pulled herself to her feet with the ropes, she limped with her left leg. She winced as she tried to walk on her left foot. Dara sat down to rest her leg. Summer slowly got to her feet and rolled back into the ring. Dara pulled herself to her feet and limped towards Summer. Summer leaped forward and kicked Dara in her left knee. Dara fell to her knees, Summer walked up behind her and placed Dara in a reverse headlock. Summer slammed Dara's head to the mat,

She laid over Dara. Tara dropped to her knees to make the count.

… Dara raised her shoulder off the mat. Summer rolled off Dara and pounded the mat with her fists, she dragged dara to her feet. Dara slammed her right fist into Summer's abs, she bashed Summer in the head with her forehead. Summer dropped to her knees. Dara uppercutted Summer in the chin with her left fist. Summer thudded onto her back, Dara winced and dropped to her right knee. Her left knee exploded with pain. Dara grabbed the ropes and pulled herself to her feet, she limped towards Summer and grabbed her ankles, she dragged her to the center of the ring and limped to the northeast corner. Dara climbed to the top turnbuckle and crouched down.

Jill Mills ran down the entrance ramp, she climbed onto the apron and slammed her right fist into the back of Dara's left knee. Dara slipped and fell face first onto the mat. Summer rose groggily to her feet. She froze when she saw Jill standing on the apron. Jill smiled and pointed her finger at Summer. Jill jumped off the apron and walked around the ring staring at Summer. Jill padnlaced her hands on her hips and sneered.

Summer laid over Dara and hooked her left leg. Tara dropped to her knees to make the count.

… 3. Tara raised Summer's arm in victory. Jill clapped mockingly and glared at Summer. Summer climbed out of the ring and ran up the ramp to get away. Jill rolled into the ring and approached Dara's prone body. Jill bent down and lifted Dara to her feet. She lifted Dara over her head and tossed her out of the ring. Jill rolled out under the bottom rope and dragged Dara to her feet. She lifted Dara onto her shoulders and powerbombed her on the foot of the entrance ramp. Jill laughed and stomped on Dara's left knee and walked to the back, leaving Dara clutching her lift knee in agony. Ref Tara went to check on Dara and motioned for the medic team. Two women walked out carrying a stretcher, they laid Dara on the stretcher and carried her towards the back.
Old 15-May-14, 01:14
Last Achievements

Coming soon. Stephanie Mcmahon vs Chyna

Tags
cage, female bodybuilder, female muscle, female vs female