Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 26-Jan-14, 20:03
Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76 Points: 30,603, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,491 Times in 250 Posts
Default True story. Wrestling my girlfriend, caught by her mom

Me and my girlfriend was visiting her parents this weekend. They live in another city.

Me and my GF was seeing av film at her old bedroom when she asked me if i wanted to wrestle. Her mother was upstairs making dinner i think. Anyway, we started at our knees and she quickly got me in a guiliotine hold while she layed herself backwards squeezing my throat with her arms and my ribs with her thighs (her wrestling skills has improved from training bjj).

I quickly tapped and she released the hold before she flipped me to the side and mounted my belly. I struggled to get out, but she has good balance, and just rode my efforts. We where in this position a couple of minutes before she moved herselft up on my chest and slided down on my throat. with her legs pinning my arms. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my throat in to her crotch and started choking me. While she did this she smiled at me and looked me in the eyes. She released the hold ad soon as i started gurgling. Then she changed her position to a figure four from mount position saying ”God, i wish someone could see you now”.

When she sat like this she started some breath play. Holding her hands over my nose and mouth while she choked me with her thighs. She told me i had to train so she could sit on my face for a longer time. She had a constant choke around my throat with her thighs and smothered me for about 30 seconds and gave me 5 second brake. Before she started smothering me again. She did this for maybe ten times before she asked me if i was ready for the first knockout. Before i answered she flexed her biceps at the same time she squeezed her thighs. It didnt take long before i passed out looking up at her smiling face.

The next thing i remember was waking up laying on my back with her in the north/south position applying a kimura on my hand. She laughed at me and told me i was out for about ten seconds.

Then she got me in a reverse headscissor laying on the side before she told me it was time to make som noise. She started to squeeze my head and it hurted so much (in a reverse she can knock me out with maybe 20 percent of her power when she squeeze my neck. That doesnt hurt. But when she squeeze my head she really pumps up the pressure)

I tapped all the time and asked her to stop. But she continued squeezing. And i couldnt her what she was saying.

The next thing that happened was that i was looking right in the eyes of her mom who had her cell phone in her hand and took a picture. It was so humiliating laying in the headscissor of my girlfriend and not being able to get out while her mom laughed at us.

But it was getting worse then my girlfriend released the hold and pulled my head up before she started working my neck. Now i could hear my girlfriend tell her mom to see something funny. She started to squeeze her thighs before i felt her butt cling around my face. Then i was knocked out. When i woke up my girlfriend said ”one down, two to go”. she started with her thighs before she tightend the pressure with her butt, and i was out. When i woke up she said ” and the last one”. And the same happend again.

She knocked me out three times while her mom was looking. It was so embarrasing. And when she released the hold. She sat up on my throat in a reverse position. Wiggling er ass hard down making it hard to breath while her feet wass pressing at the side of my head making it hard to turn my head. while she sat like this a humiliating conversation started between my girlfriend and her mom.

I dont remember it by detail. But it was something like:

Her mom: ”its fun to wrestle, but you have to be careful.
My GF: ”dont worry. He can take it.
Her mom: (laughing)
My GF: if you want you can sit on his stomach
Her mom: ”i cant do that now”
My GF: ”please. It is fun to see him struggle to breath.
Her mom: ”well. He is struggling quite a bit now”
My GF: ”not enough”
Her mom: ”ok. i will join you next time. Now it is time for some dinner”

when her mom left the room she turned around sitting on my chest. i told her that it was embarresing. she laughed and told me she was sorry. that she got carried away when her mom got in the room. i laughed at her and told her she was crazy. she started to blur, and laughed before she got off me and told me that it was time for dinner. and that we could continue watching the movie afterwards.

(I have attatched the picture my girlfriends mom took)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg first reverse1.jpg (23.5 KB, 5931 views)
Old 26-Jan-14, 20:17
Banned
Points: 5,154, Level: 30 Points: 5,154, Level: 30 Points: 5,154, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: True story. Wrestling my girlfriend, caught by her mom

OMG!!! What thighs...are they over 28'' ??? is that possible to have so thick legs... oh f***
The Following User Says Thank You to Crazyboy21 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-14, 20:27
Points: 452,009, Level: 100 Points: 452,009, Level: 100 Points: 452,009, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,511 Times in 4,306 Posts

Great story and pic.

You have to tell us more!

How old are u and your girlfriend? How old is her mom?
You and your girls stats?
Old 26-Jan-14, 21:12
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OMG!!! What thighs...are they over 28'' ??? is that possible to have so thick legs... oh f***
hehe.. they are big. but not 28 inches. You have to remember when a person squeezez something, the thighs get bigger. when she stands her thighs are around 26 inches. depending on her training and eating.

Last edited by moc4a; 26-Jan-14 at 21:18.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-14, 21:20
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great story and pic.

You have to tell us more!

How old are u and your girlfriend? How old is her mom?
You and your girls stats?
Thanks

We are both 26 years.

Her mom i about 50.

She is around 5`5``and wheighs about 150 lbs depending on her training. Her thighs are 25 inches depending on her training.

I am 6`4``and wheighs about 200 pounds. My thighs are maybe 23 inches.

My Gf can benchpress 155lbs, lift 320lbs in deadlift and 300lbs in ass to the grass squat
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-14, 22:49
Points: 15,811, Level: 54 Points: 15,811, Level: 54 Points: 15,811, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,106 Times in 822 Posts

awesome!!
where did you get a GF who loves wrestling and grappling?
this is great!
Old 27-Jan-14, 16:14
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

just met her she has always been strong and competetive. so she is capable of doing some damage if she can win but dont mistake me. she is really kind. but when we wrestle her eyes lights up and her sadistic side shows
Old 27-Jan-14, 20:12
Points: 5,172, Level: 30 Points: 5,172, Level: 30 Points: 5,172, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

What do you think her Mom stats are. And do you think Mom have whatit takes to knock you out. She sounds interested.
Old 27-Jan-14, 20:17
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

her mom har the same body type, but dont lift as much weights. but she has always had huge thighs. i am sure she is capable to knock me out. dont think she will. but she will definitely join the wrestling. she made fun of me later that evening. joking about sitting on my chest colapsing my lungs
Old 28-Jan-14, 00:22
Points: 5,172, Level: 30 Points: 5,172, Level: 30 Points: 5,172, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Haha...... maybe Mom will join in and your g/f will leave and let Mom finish the job. Tease Mom about breaking her scissors and if she is as competitiveas her daughter she will accept.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carl brown For This Useful Post:

Tags
moc4a