Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Apr-14, 23:30
ap643

Default Wrestling Dawn's "Girls"

Since my recent loss in our MMA style submission fight, I have been helping Dawn and Tabitha build a 12x12 outdoor fighting ring in her backyard, for a fightclub themed party she is contemplating.
At first glance you would think you were looking at the fence around a garden. Four posts solidly planted in the ground are covered with heavy vinyl padding and the floor is a heavy duty used wrestling mat discarded from a local high school. Today we recieved the ring ropes, also vinyl coated and the three of us strung and secured them to the posts.
We impressed ourselves and adjourned to Dawn's deck for some adult beverages and proceeded to relive some of our past battles. Tabitha left to meet her boyfriend for a night out.

"Joe, you have been a real friend these last months. You've given me everything I have asked for and have been a perfect gentleman as well. Today I want to give you something. I have a special gift for you."

I couldn't guess what she might have in mind, as I have been the recipiant of fantasies come to life ever since we began this adventure.

"It involves what I am going to ask you to do right now. We're alone, how about you and me, one on one, a wrestling rematch."

"I don't know..."

"Before you decide, I'll tell you that if you do say yes, you'll be glad that you did. I really want you and me to be the first to compete in the new ring.Please think about it." She then proceeded to give me that pretty please look that women use when they really want something.

"OK, one more time." She planted a kiss on my cheek,remember I'm married, and told me that she would meet me in the ring in five minutes. Lucky that I had a pair of shorts and my cup in the Jeep. I was beginning to need the cup already.

As usual I was ready and in the ring first. Shortly Dawn made her appearance and made her way to the fighting area.

I watched as she climbed through the ropes and went to her corner.
She was wearing bright pink wind shorts and a gray hooded sweatshirt with the hood covering her blond hair.

I am watching as Dawn, while facing her corner, takes off her sweatshirt and turns around.

My jaw must have hit the mat as I realized that she is topless!

I can't believe that the one fantasy that I have left is playing out right here!
She approaches me smiling broadly and says

" Since you have been such a great guy, I decided to reward you and let you see my girls undressed." As she cups each breast in her hands she continues, " the girls who are going to help me beat you right now!"

"Well we'll see about that." I replied.

"We'll see alright." She added, "But today let's not use any choke submissions, alright?"

"Sure " I agreed, "Plain old wrestling, pins or submissions only. Lets make it best 3 out of 5 falls with a 15 minute break between falls."

"Thank you Dawn."

"Don't thank me, you're not going to like loosing to me and the girls."

I can't loose tonight, I'm thinking to myself, I've already won!

Not wanting to miss the full effect of our close encounter, I take off my shirt.

Here in front of me is my 5'4" Blonde haired, brown eyed warrior woman standing topless and we are going to wrestle.

Wake me up, I have to be dreaming!

To be continued...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-14, 02:17
ap643

Default Re: Wrestling Dawn's "Girls"

As we approach each other for our struggle, Dawn is leaning foward with her arms extended towards me and her breasts swaying side to side as she moves in. This is going to be a bitch. I'm so distracted by her beautiful orbs that before I know it she has me caught in a side headlock with my face momentarily cradled in her "girls." Next thing I know I'm on the mat under my blonde hellcat and she has the headlock clamped down tight. I'm able to keep her from scissoring me but I am on my back and almost pinned as she has most of her weight on my chest. I continue to fight off a full mount and hear her start to trash talk me.

"This is going to be easier than I thought."

Just then we hear Tabitha yell out "Ma, what the hell?" as she sees us grappling in the ring. She had returned to pick up her house keys.

"Shut up , get over here and ref the match!"

Great, now its like being in a 2 vs 1 match!

Tabitha immediately tries to quick count me but I am able to roll Dawn over and finally break the hold, putting us back to square one. I thought my neck was going to break that time.

As we face off again I hear Tabitha, "Mom, where's your shirt, what the ..."

"Shut and just up and ref the match!"

Her girls and my boy are erect and at attention. She taunts me again and has that wicked smile on her face

"You got away that time, but your luck is going to run out soon."

Damn this is so hot! My ultimate fantasy right here! Right now!

We begin the ballet again. We each feint and grab at each other, breaking holds, dodging each others tries at takedowns and smiling at each other as we wait for an opening. We must have manuevered for a good five minutes or more when Tabitha asks us if we're dancing or fighting. Simultaneously we both shout "Shut up!"

Finally I charge her but Dawn is able to step aside and trip me to the mat face down. She pounces on my back and applies a half nelson with her left arm. With her weight on my back, I can't move to escape, especially since she just knocked the wind out of me. She asks me if I want to give but I shout "Hell no!"
Then I feel her right hand squeeze under my body and clamp onto "my boy."
As she tightens her grip I quickly yell out my surrender. Fall one Dawn!

Tabitha screams with delight "You got him Ma, you got him!"
Dawn releases me immediately.
While the girls are celebrating I slowly get up and protest the crotch grab.

"I thought we weren't going for the genitals."

Dawn starts to argue the point." We didn't discuss that this time. Only no choke holds."

"So that's how you want it?"

"OK" she quickly concedes, knowing where I can go without any restrictions.
"But I'm still up 1-0."

"Yeah, sure." I reply.

We both take a 15 minute breather.

We are both breathing deeply and already have a slippery sheen of sweat on both of our bodies. This will probably cause us trouble when we try to hold each other in close encounters. Dawn already sprays herself with her water bottle and her girls are at full attention if you know what I mean. Her nipples are like bullets as she cups each of her breasts in her hands, smiles wickedly at me and again taunts me with "Their coming to get you."
I will be in big trouble if I don't concentrate on the job at hand.

Dawn shakes her head from side to side tousseling her blonde mane. This vixen has me transfixed. She looks so seductively hot right now!

Second fall.

We approach each other again and again she makes her puppies sway from side to side. Damn , I realize she is doing it intentionally to throw me off my game. It's working!

I'm planning to bull charge her, grab her legs and drive her onto her back. I start to charge her but she is ready. My move is successful and we land hard but Dawn has become so quick at reacting to me that she is able to drive her arms under mine and before we fell she has me locked face first into her stomach and has her hands locked together behind my head.

I try to free myself with one arm pushing up from the mat but I cannot free my right arm. I can breath, but am locked against her body.

Now Dawn starts to wrap her legs around my waist and starts exerting her scissors hold to great effect. She's crushing the breath out of me.

'You got him Ma crush his ass!" Tabitha screams.

She's doing just that and it's now or never.With my strength beginning to ebb, I barely roll over to try to escape, taking my tormentress with me. I'm able to escape her legs but we are still entwined, her arms holding me tightly.
With my arms free I begin to push her head backwards desperately trying to break her stranglehold. I just can't break free as I am still held tightly into her body.
Now pain shoots through both of my ribs as Dawn bangs both of her knees into them. This has to be some kind of foul. As I reach to shield my now throbbing ribs, I give my tormentor more leverage on me . We roll again, Dawn is able to move further up my body and to top it off resumes her leglock. My face is now deep into her chest, nestled between her magnificant breasts and as I start to fade am forced to tap out!
Fall 2 to Dawn
She immediately lets me go. This time we both lay out on the mats regaining our breaths.

Tabitha is giddy, I am pissed!

'You aren't going to call any fouls on your mother are you."

'What foul?"

"Her kneeing me in the ribs!"

" I didn't see any kneeing, she had you in a scissor hold. Thats fair!"

It's 2-0. One fall wins it for her. And it's 2 vs 1 in the ring. I'm in big trouble. We again take a 15 minute break. I desperately need it.

This time Dawn looks as tired as I am. She still keeps up her good natured taunting, cupping her breasts and giving me her wicked smile.

"It's almost over Joe. My girls are kicking your ass."

"Your girls and your daughter."

"Don't be a crybaby. Accept your beating like a man." She then , smiling again jiggles her jugs.

"It's not over yet." I respond. But I can't get on track and it just might be soon.

Still, getting beaten by her and her "girls" is really not so bad.

Last edited by ap643; 05-Apr-14 at 14:15.
Old 05-Apr-14, 03:01
ap643

Third Fall

Again we circle, I'm frustrated and Dawn is cocky as hell. More trash talking "You must be tired. Don't worry, I'm going to end this soon." Then that smile again.

She fakes a lunge at my legs but is not quick enough to pull back before I am able to pull her into me and pull her face down to the mat. My arms are around her waist and I attempt to wrap my legs around her neck. Dawn bangs her head upward into my crotch and I see stars. I let go of my hold and grab her balls as they explode with pain. If I hadn't winded her , she would have been all over me. As we both recover, I hear Tabitha screaming "Mom get him now, get him now!"

We face off again both gasping for air. Finally Dawn charges bowling me over and we fall, a tangled mass of arms and legs, rolling over each other.

Soon Dawn mounts me, attempting to secure the winning pinfall, but she decides to mess around with her still wounded opponant.

With her legs wrapped around my waist she leans upward and tries to pummel my face as she swings her tits back and forth . Instead of subduing me , I awake fully and after 3 or 4 jug strikes, I am able to push her off. We both stumble to our feet and face off yet again.

We grab each other in mutual headlocks but I am able to hip toss Dawn to the mat. She is face down, I put all my weight on her head and I can't believe it when she finally taps out her submission!

Quickly I release her and check to make sure she is alright. She is and both of us, drenched in perspiration and crimson faced are exausted as we lay back side by side to "rest" for 15 minutes.

Tabitha just stares in astonishment at what she has just seen. I don't know how much we have left. It's 2-1 and we are going to go again.

I croak to Dawn " How about 20 minutes?"

She moans " How about 25?"

There's no trash talking now, just mutual respect. But Dawn is amazing me. Eyes closed she leans back against the corner post. I see this as I momentarily open my eyes from a similar position in my own corner.

"Tabitha, aren't you going to be late for your date?" I ask

" And miss this? He'll wait."

25 minutes pass and both of us are almost ready to go. We meet at the center of the ring and hug." Do you want to give up?" Dawn asks, but with no arrogance.

I reply, " Lets finish this." without any bravado.

" OK, lets go!"
Old 05-Apr-14, 03:33
ap643

Fourth Fall

I can't believe what I now see, Dawn again swinging her tits side to side, they are erect with rock hard nipples still.

My member is hard and erect. In our advanced state of exhaustion this is unbelievable.

She smiles and shrugs her shoulders , I smile back shaking my head.

We lock up in mutual headlocks. Dawn has an amazingly strong hold of me. I hang on as she and I try to hip toss each other to the mat. Our remaining strength seems to be in our grips as neither of us seems to be able to trip each other. After about 5 minutes of this Dawn throws all of her weight against me and takes me down, breaking my hold on her. We scramble and Dawn climbs onto my chest. Tabitha immediately starts to count. Really??
I get loose, but am still under my nemisis as she scoots further up my torso. Tabitha starts counting again and Dawn yells "Shut up!"

Tabitha just stares at her mom.

We struggle with each others arms locked.

Dawn's weight is starting to crush me. She hops further up and falls on my chest, her tits now enveloping my face and cutting off my air. I can't breathe
and try to signal that I'm done. But just before I black out and Dawn quickly
realizes that it's over and releases me. She rolls over just as exhausted as me. Seeing that I am OK, she just lies flat and raises both her hands in the air too tired to celebrate any further.

Tabitha screams with delight and both of us simultaneously say "SHUT UP!!"

We finally are able to stand and embrace tightly. This time Dawn wispers " Thank you, you were awesome!"

"Your'e not too shabby yourself."

As I said to her before our war, " No way I could loose tonight!"

Last edited by ap643; 05-Apr-14 at 14:19.
Old 05-Apr-14, 09:32
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thank you so much for writing the rematch, mate. I really enjoyed it.
Old 05-Apr-14, 11:25
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Where is part one of this story?
Old 05-Apr-14, 13:31
ap643

Go to page 2 for the first match.
Old 28-May-14, 03:01
ap643