Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Lia Labowe vs Peter (smother onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-161.

Old 06-Oct-18, 13:14
Points: 244, Level: 4 Points: 244, Level: 4 Points: 244, Level: 4
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Ava Simone reviews

I recently had a session with Ava Simone and it was incredible. It was the best session experience I've had so far. She is so easy to talk to and has a warm inviting personality. I felt completely at ease with her. She really made an effort to ensure I was having an enjoyable time. I think she had a good time too, which always makes it better.

We did headscissors, arm chokes, and front chokes. She brought me to the edge of passing out several times but I panicked each time and tapped.

I cannot recommend Ava enough. If she is anywhere near your hometown, go see her. Hell, buy a plane ticket and fly to wherever she is because it is worth it.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Running1Runner For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-19, 01:58
Points: 3,443, Level: 24 Points: 3,443, Level: 24 Points: 3,443, Level: 24
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ava Simone reviews

I am finally touching back down to earth as my session with Ava had me in the clouds. She is the type of person that reminds you of how amazing humanity can be.. positive vibes flow from her. Based on her outgoing personality, attention to detail, and legit interest in this business she is a must see. I have sessioned with a lot of the greats, she is my number 1..
My session was to be ko, light hitting, light wrestling to semi comp wrestling, with focus on headscissors and smothering. She was able to ko me from different positions with no issue. I was pulled off the bed with my neck hanging between her thighs, tight in her crotch with one ko.. i felt a little pressure and i was out. She is one of the few women who i preferred a front headscissors with.. she is just absolutely beautiful and with her expressions it's almost unbearable to look into those eyes that pierce the soul.
To conclude she is a must see.. I almost regret seeing her in a way, I dont think I could have a more perfect experience in life with this fantasy. I might be taking a break for a while.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MDwrestle For This Useful Post: