Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Gloria vs Luke.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-151.

Old 25-Feb-19, 21:07
Points: 374, Level: 6 Points: 374, Level: 6 Points: 374, Level: 6
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Female Supremacy Re: Goddess Anat reviews

First session ever for me was recently with Anat and it blew my expectations. Loved it!

As I fit the overpowered stereotype ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]), I was daydreaming of being lifted off the ground by a strong woman. I knew she could do it from her videos.

After pondering a lot, I decided to ask Anat for a session. Mostly for L&C but open to try some wrestling.

Picture a rugby player, I'm the opposite. Skinny, only a tad taller than her, 145pounds. I do some running but that's about it.
I've seen her videos where she puts big guys in big trouble. I was nervous to be honest.. Will she put me in hospital? Broken bones? Will I pass out? I have no clue about wrestling by the way.

Setting up the session was easy as she replies quickly and is very professional.

First impression of her? She looks great! Somewhat like that fit girl at the gym you wish you could get to know better one day. Second though was: "this will be fine, she doesn't look that big or scary". Sure, her thighs are double mine's but that's true for many women. "Might have a chance", I thought.

Introductions then we started with some fireman and shoulder carry. Wow. Firstly, even though I've seen videos I was blown away on easily she was carrying me around. Secondly, Jesus! Those abs of hers are hard!

Eventually I was slapped in the face out of nowhere! "You like that do you??"
From there it quickly escalated. Hand over mouth, thrown into the mat, inescapable breast smothering, slapped multiple times, pinned under her. Tickled! Mocked for my futile attempts at escaping. It felt incredible though! All while whispering trash talk and verbally humiliating me. I was getting exactly what I was looking for.

Smothered some more, picked up from the ground into the air. Slapped again! Most of the time I couldn't prevent anything as I couldn't see it coming. When I could see it coming I couldn't stop it
Every now and then, a break to get some air in between the chokes. Some sweet cradle carry. This is fantastic I thought! A voice in my head also saying i should be able to resist more. How is this possible? This isn't wrestling, I can't do anything to her!

Back to punishment mode... enough of this I thought! I'm gonna at least escape this pin and maybe bear hug her to stop her a bit and get some breathing space.

Anat moved about 10 inches. Still pinning me and I was now exhausted. "Is that all you got?" She asked after laughing in a sexy way, then proceeded the punishment by putting me in a head scissor while covering my mouth to muffle the scream as I realized what was about to happen again. Amazing!

Honestly.. despite my best attempts, I was a little puppet thrown around for her sadistic enjoyment. I couldn't move or breathe until she allowed so. What I had no clue is that I'd enjoy that so much!

The entire session felt very safe though. Anat always respected my taps and never crossed my hard limits even though she threatened not to some times just to induce that mini panic.

I left feeling like I was hit by a truck but with a big smile on my face.
Can't wait for a rematch some day
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Johnhwasser For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-19, 14:14
Points: 731, Level: 10 Points: 731, Level: 10 Points: 731, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Goddess Anat reviews

I sessioned with her and she's 100% the real deal

Last edited by Darren1; 01-Mar-19 at 08:07.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-19, 06:02
Points: 807, Level: 11 Points: 807, Level: 11 Points: 807, Level: 11
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%

Default Re: Goddess Anat reviews

Saw her in London and it was one of the very best session experiences I've ever had.

Yes, her persona on email and off the mat is best described as professional. But
as the old saying goes, If you want a friend, get a dog. If you want an incredible session experience, check out Goddess Anat.

Physically, I'd describe her as thick - muscular but curvy, strong but feminine. Her thighs are especially huge. And she has beautiful soft, smooth skin. I wanted to maintain physical contact with her at all times, putting a hand on her thigh or bicep when she squeezed me, resting my head on her big legs between scissors.

On the mat, there was no formality, she was sensual, tough and a lot of fun. I'm not that interested in technique - I'm into domination rather than competition. But when I tried to put up any resistance, Anat would just flip me over and submit me without breaking a sweat. Her chokes and scissors were also applied with precision - I would often tap not due to pain, but because I could feel myself slipping away and realising that I had to tap out or pass out. Her scissors were especially impressive - those big thighs can exert some seriously powerful crushing forces. And she's happy to do the kind of full weight facesitting that bends your nose and makes your eyeballs hot..

Usually in a session, if I'm lucky I'll experience one moment that feels like the perfect combination of pleasure and pain. It usually involves some form of body scissors. And it will be one of those moments that I'll be desperate to recreate, chasing that high again. So credit to Anat that, despite the fact that I have a recurring rib injury that means I can't take body scissors, she gave me not one but two of these experiences. The first was in the classic grapevine/breast smother combo. As she applied the pressure to my legs, it made the lack of oxygen more challenging while I held on to those big biceps and struggled under her. My body wanted to get out of there but I desperately wanted to stay. The second time, she put me in a side head scissors so we could look at each other. She would squeeze until I had to tap, release and let me rest my head on the inside of her thigh, then squeeze again. This went on for some time. I began to feel very light headed and submissive, fearing and at the same time craving that feeling of being crushed by her.

It wasn't just the physical things that were great though. Anat is intelligent, perceptive and enthusiastic. I really got the impression that she was enjoying herself. And the trash talk was convincing - she didn't say anything weird or unbelievable.

For me, she has the holy trinity: physically, I wanted her body close to mine, dominating and teasing me; intellectually she had what it takes to identify what I wanted from a session; and she had the strength and skill to completely control me with little effort. I'd put her right up there with the very best session wrestlers for anyone who likes to be dominated.

A+, 5 stars, ten out of ten, two thumbs up, gold standard. Goddess.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:

Tags
anat, chokedout, review