Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-Aug-17, 16:18
Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Skylar Rene reviews

She was very responsive when I emailed her, but give her a little time she is very busy and to me well worth the fee.
The Following User Says Thank You to outcold For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-17, 21:10
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I wrestled her a few years ago and would highly recommend. She was pretty new at the time and I heard she didn't do competitive and wasn't overly technical and that was fine because semi comp is more my speed anyhow. I was several inches taller than her but we probably weighed about the same so I thought it would be fairly even. Shortly into the match I realized she was a LOT stronger than me. We started with arm wrestling and that lasted 1-2 seconds at the most. Wrestling was more of the same, she was so much stronger than me that I really couldn't make any kind of attack at all.

She was great with lifts too. She did a bunch of deep squats with me. Another lift that I liked was her lying on her back and putting her feet in my midsection to lift me with her legs. She grabbed my hands and then lowered me to her with her hands and feet simultaneously and pressed me back up again for numerous reps. I've usually done that lift with just the leg press part so it was a fun variation.

Overall she was great. Her size and strength was perfect for the kind of session I like.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-17, 21:42
Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41 Points: 9,166, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca12345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled her a few years ago and would highly recommend. She was pretty new at the time and I heard she didn't do competitive and wasn't overly technical and that was fine because semi comp is more my speed anyhow. I was several inches taller than her but we probably weighed about the same so I thought it would be fairly even. Shortly into the match I realized she was a LOT stronger than me. We started with arm wrestling and that lasted 1-2 seconds at the most. Wrestling was more of the same, she was so much stronger than me that I really couldn't make any kind of attack at all.

She was great with lifts too. She did a bunch of deep squats with me. Another lift that I liked was her lying on her back and putting her feet in my midsection to lift me with her legs. She grabbed my hands and then lowered me to her with her hands and feet simultaneously and pressed me back up again for numerous reps. I've usually done that lift with just the leg press part so it was a fun variation.

Overall she was great. Her size and strength was perfect for the kind of session I like.
How big are you?
Old 08-Sep-17, 00:40
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by revanyo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How big are you?
150# and a little over 6ft.
Old 19-Apr-18, 02:05
Points: 7,039, Level: 35 Points: 7,039, Level: 35 Points: 7,039, Level: 35
Last Achievements

I'm an older guy who daydreamed for years about having a professional session, but never did it – until now. In early April, I had my first pro session, and was lucky enough to have it with the person I consider to be the gold standard in this field – Skylar Rene! I sent her an email, and when a week passed with no reply I assumed she must not be available (or interested). Rather than give up, I sent a second email and soon received a very nice reply. She apologized for missing my first email, and said “I think we'd have a GREAT time!!!” So – it was on! Session details were worked out via email (her communications were great), but she gets a LOT of emails, so it’s typically 3 or 4 days between your send and her reply.

As session time approached I was so nervous and excited – my heart was pounding out of my chest. She knocked on my hotel room door right on time, entered and gave me big hug, and we talked for a few minutes to confirm my session desires (and calm my nerves). If you’ve read other reviews, you know that everybody says Skylar is more beautiful in person. Well, everybody is right. There are subtle beauties in her up close real life face that aren’t fully conveyed in photos and videos. I told her I wanted the basics – scissors, pins, smothering – and that I had no interest in extreme pain, cracked ribs, getting knocked out (although I may be ready for that next time), MMA-style submissions, ignoring taps, going beyond my limits, ball busting, etc. If you’re into those things, you’ll probably find this review little vanilla – but I do think she will happily give you a more extreme beat-down if that’s what you want.

She then changed into exactly the outfit I had hoped for – the white Calvin Klein’s from her “Thanks for Outfit” video (see it on her website). Spectacular! After a little posing and flexing, she pushed me onto the bed, straddled my waist, hooked my legs, and smashed those awesome tanned abs right into my face. This was not something I asked for – how did she know I would love it so much?! After that she trapped me, squeezed me, and made me submit to pretty much every type of hold I had imagined – front and reverse scissors; front and reverse figure 4s; body scissors; grapevines; schoolgirl and cross body pins (I was surprised at how inescapable those pins were); hand, breast, and ass smothers (110% perfect!). All of her holds were strong, but not full steam max pressure because I had told her that wasn’t my thing. But – once she locked in a scissor she did this pulsing thing with her leg muscles, and when she did that it was always tap city for me!

Through it all she was a sweetie, even while handing me a full load of ass-kickings. For example, I asked for a body scissor (I’m kind of large around the middle) and she said, “I’ll do it, but I may not be able to do it exactly right because, you know, my thighs are kind of big.” Is that hilarious? No Skylar – your thighs are kind of PERFECT – it’s my fat waist that’s kind of big! When I worked up my nerve to ask for a hold that I thought might be questionable (face sitting comes to mind), she would matter-of-factly say, “Oh, I was going to do that.” She he was TOTALLY about giving me the session experience I had dreamed of. Throughout the session, she verbally teased me, and I kidded her too (when I wasn’t busy choking and grunting due to being squashed like a grape). We both had some laughs (mostly at my expense) – it was a blast!

I won’t get into cost specifics, but yes, she requires a little more than the typical going rate. However, for a very few extra bucks I got exactly the session I wanted, with a world class beauty who is an absolute pleasure to be with. As far as I’m concerned, it was a bargain. When the session ended I thanked her for giving this old man the most OUTRAGEOUS experience of his life, and she seemed genuinely pleased to hear me say that.

If you have sessioned with Skylar, you know what I am talking about (and probably much more). If you haven’t met her yet, you really should give it some serious thought!

Last edited by rhett54; 19-Apr-18 at 03:57.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to rhett54 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-19, 04:40
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I had a session with Skylar Rene today that was fantastic. I have been very active session-wise over the last couple of years, but for some reason, I kept missing Skylar.

Fortunately, we were able to get scheduled and boy am I glad we did. It was one of my best sessions.

I noticed something interesting in this session: She controlled me from start to finish, and I was often helpless, but never did it hurt (Except for the reverse head scissors toward the end where I asked her to crank it; more on that later!). Early on, she got me in a schoolgirl pin and then pressed her pelvis into my throat. When I tapped, she laughed and said, “Oh, you tapped to the pussy choke!”

Her legs are really strong, but soft, not hard muscle. If you like being face sat, let me tell you, there can be no better woman on the planet at face-sitting than Skylar. All I can say re that is Wow!

Her upper body isn’t nearly as strong and most reasonably fit guys will be as strong or stronger in the upper body. But she knows this and knows how to work around it.

She trapped me in a cross body pin, where she held my right arm in her legs, and used both of her arms to control my left arm. She held me there and I couldn’t really do much, and she was taunting me. When she decided it was time for me to tap, she turned her shoulder into my throat and put pressure on, forcing the tap.

Once, she got me in the reverse head scissors and made me tap, and I joked that it wasn’t that bad. So she got me in it again later. At first, she had it on and said, are you ready? I had nothing I could do since I was trapped, so I said, “Give me your best shot!” She told me she didn’t think I could last five seconds and so when she really squeezed, I think I tapped at two! And my lord, THAT was painful. That was quite a scissors.

She was very friendly and easy to chat with and seemed to know what I would/wouldn’t like. She’s quite a beautiful woman, too.

She’s now definitely on my list of favorite sessions!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-19, 05:45
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She was very friendly and easy to chat with and seemed to know what I would/wouldn’t like. She’s quite a beautiful woman, too.

Thanks for your review! it's what i can confirm...

But this sentence??? She’s quite a beautiful woman, too

Honestly, i'm perplex! For me she is a stunning girl and for sure in the top ten beauty of all tousands of wrestling girls! And i'm sure a lot will agree!
The Following User Says Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-19, 15:44
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

How are you perplexed? I said she is a beautiful woman. What did I say in that sentence that you disagree with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for your review! it's what i can confirm...

But this sentence??? She’s quite a beautiful woman, too

Honestly, i'm perplex! For me she is a stunning girl and for sure in the top ten beauty of all tousands of wrestling girls! And i'm sure a lot will agree!
Old 11-Mar-19, 17:06
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How are you perplexed? I said she is a beautiful woman. What did I say in that sentence that you disagree with?
As i'am an old man the quite beautiful sound's like normal girl...
Old 17-Apr-19, 18:20
Points: 4,926, Level: 29 Points: 4,926, Level: 29 Points: 4,926, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Hi Everyone, is Skylar still active? I've tried emailing her the last couple of weeks, 3 times to be exact, but no reply. I am visiting LA area so I am still praying I have a chance to meet her, like some bro mention, the gold standard of sessions!