Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Lia Labowe vs Peter (smother onslaught).
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-161.

Old 08-Mar-19, 10:27
Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1 Points: 22, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Smile Re: La Mantide / Suzie reviews

Long-time reader, 1st time poster!
I first reached out to Suzie about 5 years ago when I traveled to Europe but we couldnít meet up. Yet, she was so polite & professional, like a long time friend! When I saw her coming to Australia, I jumped at it!
Meeting her was at first like, you look really cute & friendly & then we got read to wrestle- & Iím like wow! In front of me was this perfect lady, that surely cannot possibly out-wrestle me. (Iím 6í2 & 90kgs)
And then we get down to it, & she smiles at me, and then Iím not vertical any more! Someone put me on my back, just like that!
Hold after hold; thought getting her on her back at one point may give me a chance - but she toyed with me. I wanted to try and grab her from the side, but she just plays it the way she wants to. Scissors; arm bars; chokes; grapevines- you name it. All from a gorgeous girl!
& then, she gets you down, somehow wraps your arm in 1 of her legs; the other arm in her hands, & shoves a foot in your face! No way out - itís kiss it or pain! Wow! I still shake my head at that! No way that should happen!
Iím planning a business trip to Europe soon, & hope it lines up with her visit to London or Paris...I might even plan around it! See her when you can - you will not regret it!
Oh, & the other thing I like - she doesnít over-promise or over-promote herself, but she should a bit more, because she really is great! Thx Suzie!
Sorry for the long post...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Fish&chips For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Mar-19, 23:05
Points: 252, Level: 5 Points: 252, Level: 5 Points: 252, Level: 5
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

Default Re: La Mantide / Suzie reviews

Great first post! Thanks for sharing.