Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Apr-17, 12:46
sgpin84

Default Can someone tell me what facesitting is like?

Is it as good as it looks? Or would you prefer to watch videos?
And what about, when the girl is sat on your face full weight..I can imagine a 60kg
Woman sat on your face!! It must hurt like he'll! !

It must be the same as, placing a pillow on your face, and placing 3 of those big 20kg weights you see at the gym and on to the pillow. !!

Also the breath play part, is it as fun as it looks? Looking at the brazil stuff. The slaves who are being sat on look like, there going through he'll.... and what about the view..
If shes sat on your nose, and mouth, can you look up and see her towering down at you!!!

Is it hot? What can you see while your eyes is not covered? Can you see her thighs either side of your head, or is it actually frightening.seeing this view..

I've never been sat on before, and I have a few sessions with a few girls. I've met online
Lol I like to hear what people think. And.give me there experiences, on wether it's as good as it looks
Old 06-Apr-17, 13:55
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: can someone tell me.. what facesitting is like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpin84 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It must be the same as, placing a pillow on your face, and placing 3 of those big 20kg weights you see at the gym and on to the pillow. !!
You sound like you're speaking from experience. . . .

No, it's not the same. The ass and face are rather well shaped for each other. It's also mostly soft, not like 20 kg weights at all, even over a pillow, unless it's a specifically designed ass-pillow. (Somebody should market that idea). Also, a person is different than a pillow. It's more much intimate, often some skin on skin contact. Some female scent. The words she says to you before she starts like "take a breath" or "good luck" or "this is where you belong".

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpin84 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Also the breath play part, is it as fun as it looks? Looking at the brazil stuff. The slaves who are being sat on look like, there going through he'll....
It can be a lot of fun. I've never taken face-sitting to the point of intense discomfort or panic. For me, any unpleasantness is usually because my nose is crushed, which can be avoided with good positioning. Having 50-60 kilos on my nose isn't my idea of fun, but if the weight is spread out and my nose finds a little space in there (hint hint), then it's quite pleasant and not painful, until you have to breath, and many ladies are able to completely shut off your air supply while sitting on your face.

For me, face sitting is one of my favorite things, it's my favorite part of a woman and to have that pressed against my face is euphoric. (another reason why it's not the same as a pillow). There's often a very nice smell too - the whole thing is very hot and a huge turn on, just being that close and the lady being on top. Naked or with soft clothes is best. Face sitting with jeans or some kind of vynal doesn't do it for me, I mean, it's still fun, but not nearly as much. Jeans can also squash the nose and be more painful and more likely to leave a mark. Give me yoga pants, sweat pants, panties or in the buff. Worn and a little sweaty and fragrant is fine, it's part of the fun.

Occasionally I don't like the smell - mostly I do. I like the humiliation too and the whole thing is very sexy.

Now breath-play, that's similar to any other kind of play that has some pain involved. Not breathing tends to cause panic and it can be quite uncomfortable. Me personally, I love face sitting but I also love breathing. I don't find breath play to be one of my things most of the time, but like anything else, spanking or headscissors, there's a pain/pleasure aspect to it. Often submissives are willing to take some suffering as part of the fantasy. I have no idea how much the victims in those videos suffer, if they are fine 5 minutes after or if they regret shooting. A lot of the stuff we see on videos of people suffering, they're often fine a few minutes after. Do they truly suffer or is it just kind of momentary - you'd have to ask them.

For me, I had one session, the lady was very pretty, she was a dom at a NYC dungeon - she didn't stick around long and I don't remember her name, but she wore these soft panties and she had a really nice smell and I had a session with her where I was tied up. I could tap on the table I was tied to, but I couldn't move her. After some face sitting, I asked her to sit on me, 10 seconds past tap, cause I wanted to suffer under her control, and It was one of my favorite sessions, yes, I was struggling to breath and it was very hard to get even a tiny bit of air, but I knew i was safe enough cause after 10 seconds I'd be able to breath. I liked the challenge, so I never tapped early, I heard my breath as long as I could, then I tapped, when I really wanted to breath, but she held me for 10 seconds more. It was awesome. Uncomfortable, but awesome, cause it was a fantasy and cause she was really pretty, like 5'9 maybe 135 lbs and very cool, and it was also pretty safe.

If the lady has full control, I'd probably start panicking earlier. That's why I'll often set limits like that - 3 seconds past tap for a head scissor. 15 seconds for a rib scissor or nipple torture. Limits like that work for me in giving her control, but avoiding any panic that she won't let go.

I've tried that 10 second game with other ladies but I usually stop having fun. I really like breathing, so for me, it was a one time thing. I still love face sitting, but breath-play isn't my thing.

Quote:

and what about the view..
If shes sat on your nose, and mouth, can you look up and see her towering down at you!!!

Is it hot? What can you see while your eyes is not covered? Can you see her thighs either side of your head, or is it actually frightening.seeing this view..

Different people like different things. For me, it's about being that close to my favorite parts of a lady and the smell, which is more often than not, erotic to me. And I know from having Doms ask me to keep my mouth closed that some men like to open their mouths and tongue the woman. (Women often don't like that, especially from a sub who doesn't have permission, but occasionally, you might get lucky and find one who doesn't mind). Some guys like the breath play aspect, and some probably like the view. Often I can't see much of anything, it depends which way she's facing, but the view can be fun. It's not high on my list of reasons I like face sitting, but different people have different likes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-17, 14:28
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Relevant threads:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-17, 15:15
Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

It's the best thing ever as long as she keeps herself fresh down there. If you ever have it done, don't just lay there like a dummy, give the lady some pleasure.
Old 09-Apr-17, 06:42
Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtxship [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's the best thing ever as long as she keeps herself fresh down there. If you ever have it done, don't just lay there like a dummy, give the lady some pleasure.
Good observation...I do usually wait until they initiate the grinding and working my nose into an 'opening'. A lot of matches did not progress to that point but when it does it's indescribable.
Old 10-Apr-17, 04:35
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtxship [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll confess, I usually laid their like a "dummy" cause it was all about the being dominated, but next time I'll try your suggestion. I do think you have to read the situation though. Not all ladies want the guy to try to pleasure her.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-17, 13:07
sgpin84

Default Facesitting what can you see???

What type of view are you seeing when being sat on? I understand ass fully on face you won't see anything! !

If shes sat on your mouth and nose. Are you able to look up! And see her towering down looking at you? Can you see her legs either side of your head??

I may be having a facesitting session soon. When I pluck up the courage lol but would like to know, what the view is like.

And the Brazilian facesitting videos you see. The girls look like there going through he'll! !
Are they exaggerating or is it really that bad...
Old 08-Dec-17, 22:44
Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Can someone tell me what facesitting is like?

I'm the kind of person that starts freaking out within seconds if I can't breathe, so I can never enjoy it for long lol
Old 10-Dec-17, 22:15
Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20 Points: 2,439, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll confess, I usually laid their like a "dummy" cause it was all about the being dominated, but next time I'll try your suggestion. I do think you have to read the situation though. Not all ladies want the guy to try to pleasure her.
Much to my surprise I have had several Ladies that demand to be pleasured over the years, I was in a state of shock after.