Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Apr-17, 04:57
gameking

Default Re: Mixed Wrestling and Chill?

Six months after my so-called match with Ann's sister, I tied the knot with the girl of my dreams in a small ceremony up north. I moved into the converted attic and things were going great at work also as Ann was promoted to head of human resources but I took a job as shipping boss at a paint parts factory. I was miserable sitting at a desk and this job allowed to shed the shirt and slacks for boots and jeans. Ann received a significant pay bump and it didn't matter to me that she made more money than me. Ann was being looked at to take over running the office after the current manager moved on. That would set us financially* and we were content to live in the converted attic (Rent was still absurdly cheap) until we had enough money saved to make a down payment for a house in a decent neighborhood. Saving money was the name of the game in our household, like that couple in Up without the sudden twist of Ann dying. After that, we would have a kid in about a year. Sounds like a great plan!

Then the future mommy wanted a back rub and the future daddy got a little too excited.

Well, I got a little overly excited one night and I suddenly found myself the father of a bouncing baby boy. Leland is a blue-eyed, blond haired....toddler tyrant. The pregnancy went well but there had been some problems becuase he came a few weeks early and the umbilical cord had been wrapped around his throat. When he was born, the nurses took him away right away and it resulted in Ann freaking out. I remember coming up to the attic at night to take care of the dogs. My dad had just retired and volunteered to watch them as much as possible but those monsters are ninety-five and a hundred-and-twenty pounds so it wasn't an easy task to deal with them. He was a mountain of a man but even he had trouble dealing with those dogs. I breaking down at the prospect of coming home without my child and talking to my dad at the kitchen table about that happening. I spent every night at the hospital at Ann's side and luckily he pulled through and I cherish every day I have with him. He's three going on four and he's my son and I'm allowed to say that. He'll raise hell and right when you're ready to disciple him he hits with you with that combo of smile and big blues eyes and you'll just melt. Raising a kid in a converted attic isn't fun so we got a loan for a down payment on a three bedroom two story house in a great neighborhood when he turned two. The house was beautiful with a fenced in yard for our dogs Scott and Jerry, an above-ground pool that was a total nightmare to do maintenance on, a deck that was connected to the pool and a fully furnished basement. The basement became our family room with a 4k TV, sofa for the wife and kid, recliner for me and a bed for the dogs mostly. The room was adorned with framed movie posters and movie theater decorations we bought from a crafts store. Sure, the payments were big but it would be paid off in a few years. Our car was paid off and running fine. While we weren't rich we certainly weren't poor thanks to our spending habits. Luckily for us, Jenn moved into our place since it's close to her work. Jenn also proved to be a great aunt and would take Leland off our hands for an "Aunt Jenn Day" an all day affair which consists of Jenn spoiling him. It's an all day affair filled with shopping, lunch, going to the park, going to the museum, having supper and finally a movie. Jenn's job as a nurse lets her get away with that stuff and she brings the little guy home absolutely knocked out. I think Jenn is Leland's sugar momma.

For Leland's fourth birthday, I was going all out for the first time ever because I refused to pay nearly five hundred dollars to Chuck E. Cheese for twenty kids to run around and eat pizza while my kid gets scared by some guy in a giant rat costume. I wanted to thumb my nose at that giant rat. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy their pizza but I told Leland that aunt Jenn was planning on taking him on their next "Aunt Jenn Day". Instead, we ordered pizzeria that specialized in making large pizzas (16-by-32 to be precise) dubbed the 747. We also had cake, ice cream, chips, cookies and I realized I could have saved a lot more by doing this at Chuck E. Cheese. Yet there was a certain sense of pride when I stood outside the screen door and observed the scene. The kids were having fun running around, older kids were swimming and adults were having the time of their lives. Leland's big gift was a swing set that I spent most of the morning putting together with my dad. Ann helped when she could but she was preoccupied with decorations and Jenn had been called in from off the bench to assist Ann in running the party. Ann could be a bit bossy and I chuckled on the inside watching the two of them trying to work together. I was sitting the steps sipping on some iced tea when I could see Jenn coming from the corner of my eye. Jenn sat down next to me and she looked exhausted, the party was waning down but some kids were still determined to play. The dogs were getting plenty of attention and running around so they'll sleep well tonight. The sun was setting, teenagers had invaded my basement and were doing god knows what to my family room.

"Please tell me that's a beer," Jenn said cracking a smile.

"Sadly my drinking days are over but I think Ann might need a stiff drink after the night is over," I responded.

"I don't know how you guys do this every year and did you tell Leland that I'd take him to Chuck E. Cheese?" Jenn asked.

"Well, I don't know how my parents did this twice a year for me and my brother. Each party was big to make sure there was no feelings of bias between us, mine was in May and usually outside and my brother's was in October. All I know is that after awhile, my dad would get piss drunk and pass out in bed while my mom cleaned up," I said as I looked at my dad pushing Leland on his swing.

"Sounds rough but you avoided my question," Jenn said with a smile.

"I know and all I have to say is that your his aunt and you love him very much. Plus you guys have an Aunt Jenn Day coming up." I said pointing at her as Jenn playfully slapped my finger away. "So, how many on my single male coworkers hit on you?" I asked.

"All of them and I'm pretty sure a few married guys slipped me their phone numbers. I just hope for no dick pictures." Jenn laughed as I pointed out that she could ask for Nixon pictures instead.

"How much is that costing you guys?" Jenn asked.

"Too much but it's worth it, gonna have one of your own one of these days?" I asked.

"Absolutely not, it's fun being an aunt and I can't wait to load your kid up on sugar and send him back to you hyper when he gets older," Jenn said giving me a playful elbow.

"Hardy har har, do that and I'll tap you again," I quickly responded with a playful wink.

Jenn comically rolled her eyes as the party finally died out as I teamed up with the two of them to help clean up. My dad watched after Leland and he loved his grandpa. We finally got cleaned up and everybody was pretty dang tired once we were done. Leland went to sleep right away, he's going to be out until morning. My dad was going to stay the night and was taking residence on our bed and Jenn was pretty wiped out so she was crashing on the couch in the living room. The dogs had taken residence on the bed and passed out from running around and getting their stomachs rubbed. I plopped down into my recliner and was joined by Ann moments later. My lovely wife had two plates of pizza as she handed me one and took a seat on the sofa. I put on The World's End our traditional "Too Tired To Look For Anything Else" movie. My wife still looked beautiful in an old shirt and pajama pants but I'm always going to say that she looks beautiful because she's my wife. I have to say that. Ann still had her auburn colored hair but had cut into a voluminous bob which I wasn't a fan of at first but I came around to it.

"Next year, let's give Chuck E. Cheese whatever they ask for," Ann said in a tired tone and I agreed with her via nod.

"Honey, could you please put the slice of pizza in my mouth and move my jaw up and down to simulate chewing?" I asked with a tired smile.

"I'm going have to pass on that one," Ann said in a deadpan tone. "So, how are we going to wake up your dad tomorrow morning?" Ann asked knowing that waking up my dad was no small feat.

"Hopefully he'll wake himself up early and make breakfast for everybody and I'm crossing my fingers that he'll make Eggs Benedict. If that doesn't happen, we'll throw Jenn on her and if that doesn't work, we'll throw the dogs on him," I responded as Ann laughed.

"Is it true that you volunteered Ann to take Leland to Chuck E. Cheese during his next Aunt Jenn Day?" Ann asked with a smile on her face.

"Yep," I responded.

"You know she's going to get us back by loading him up on sugar when he's old enough, right?" Ann asked me.

"Yep. For now though, I get to have my fun and when she has a kid, her child can have an Aunt Ann day," I said as Ann stared daggers through my soul.

"That'll never happen," Ann said in a stern voice.

"I don't know, I think Pete from the grounds crew at my work has a real chance with her," I quickly responded as Ann chuckled.

"You know what we could do that day?" Ann asked in that type of tone that I remember very fondly from our battles.

"Do taxes!" I responded in an upbeat tone as Ann just stared at me with a bewildered look on her face.

"No...just no. Wrestle," Ann said as she moved her eyebrows up and down in a provocative way.

"Let's look at brass facts when it comes to our wrestling matches. I'm up 2-1 and every time we've wrestled at the house, something bad happens," I said.

"Coercing my sister into throwing a wrestling match should not count as a victory. It's tied up in my mind, one win a piece," Ann said confidently and that little minx stuck her tongue out at me as I tried to grab it.

"The first time we tried, I threw out my back goi-" I said as I was rudely interrupted by my lovely bride laughed at the pain of my thrown out back.

"I remember you throwing out your back trying to pick me up," I said as Ann mouthed some rather dirty words towards me. "No laughs on that one? Shame. The second time, I accidentally poked you in the eye and the last time you fell on my hand and broke it. While it was great to be paid for sitting at home, every time we wrestle, something bad happens," I said and I'll be honest, I felt rather bad for my mini-tangent. I could see a glint of disappointment in Ann's eyes but I did worry about something bad happening.

"However it might be the house. When is Jenn taking the little guy for his day out?" I asked.

"Two weeks from today," Ann said in a mildly dejected tone.

"Well, why don't we see if Jenn is willing to make an extra set of keys for us and do it there. This house doesn't let us indulge in our stupidity but the old attic is more than willing to indulge us. We'll move the furniture, drop some blankets and go at it one more time," I said as the dejection in Ann seemingly disappeared and I wondered just what the heck did I volunteer myself for.

"Sound's great, I'll talk to Jenn tomorrow morning," My lovely bride said chock full of enthusiasm, piss and vinegar.

"I guess that's a no on the whole putting the pizza in my mouth and moving my jaw up and down for me idea," I said with a smile.

"Not a chance in hell that I'm doing that," Ann said with a smile as she laid down on the couch.

Dammnit.

Last edited by gameking; 06-Apr-17 at 05:03.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-17, 11:43
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Good set up, mate. Looking forward to this.

Thanks, King.
Old 14-Jun-17, 21:40
Points: 3,996, Level: 26 Points: 3,996, Level: 26 Points: 3,996, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Of all the stories posted on this site, this has to be a tie for my absolute favorite. I really hope we get to see the ending soon.
Old 15-Jun-17, 04:29
ap643

Can't believe that I missed this story until now! Am loving this! Can't wait for the sequel.
Old 07-Jul-17, 06:35
gameking

The rules: Pinfall or submission.

Leland was enjoying his time with Aunt Jenn and no doubt, my sister-in-law had sworn off having kids after these days. We pulled up to the old triplex, the lawn still had patches of dirt and the old metal fence door still creaked and groaned when you opened it. As we went up the stair, memories came rushing through me. The good times and the bad times. The fights we had to the moments of pure serenity when we'd sit on the futon, late at night. The calm, before we had our kid and yet I remembered how tumultuous Leland's birth was. I also felt a strong hint of claustrophobia as we came closer to the attic since whatever genius built this place decided that the staircase would become extremely tight once you got past the first two floors. I made it into the apartment without freaking out and find everything the same mostly. We hit the jackpot when the previous owner left a whole bunch of furniture in the house so we didn't have to move much and Jenn was more than willing to take it off her hands. Except for the gigantic coffee table she bought which happened to weigh a ton that I couldn't move on my own. Ann was more than willing to help but that little minx couldn't help but take a jab at me.

"Don't want you to throw out that back again...old man," Ann said as I gritted my teeth.

"I hope the same for you....old lady!" I retorted as my wife's face twisted up into a look of scorn.

"AT LEAST I HAVE HAIR!" Ann responded, her voice full of fury.

"At least I don't leave my hair dye boxes in the trash for my husband to see. Got some gray's coming in, sweeties?" I asked sticking my tongue out like a five year old which caused her to laugh.

We moved the table into the kitchen and Ann went to Jenn's room to change and I was regulated to the bathroom for my thirty second wardrobe change. T-shirt and shorts, nothing fancy and I exited the bathroom and prepared the fighting area. Alright, it was just the living room but fighting arena sounds much more dramatic than living room floor with blankets across it. I stretched a bit remembering that I'm old now and not the young man I was four-to-five years ago. I then waited for about two minutes and sat on our old futon and waited for three more minutes until the door opened...and then waited another two minutes. Single men, this is what marriage is like. Stay single. Finally, my wife came out wearing a red striped bikini top and very short pink shorts, her little muffin top on full display. Not what I was expecting but judging by the smile on her face, this was mind games on her end, using her sexuality against me. HA. I stopped finding her sexy after having front row seats to Leland's birth! Just kidding, please don't tell my wife. I decided to play some mind games of my own, deciding to stay seated for two more minutes, looking at my phone. Ann was starting to get impatient and I could tell this was getting to her.

"Sometime today would be nice or are you afraid of the beating I'm going to inflict?" Ann asked in an attempt to be sinister but she just can't pull it off.

"Well for one, my butt has made a nice indentation with the futon and most of all, what incentive is there for me to even get up and have this match?" I asked in a voice that Kevin Nash probably used many times in WCW when he was asked to wrestle.

"I'll clean out the garage if you win," Ann said as I jumped off the couch and nearly fell face-first onto the floor. I do not want to clean out the garage it's a mess.

Ann hit Jenn's lamp with a pen to signify the start of our match.We didn't circle around each-other like we usually did but there was a moment of hesitation on both ends before Ann dove at my legs and took me down to the ground. I knew it was coming and scrambled out from underneath her and took the center of the ring, offering my hand to her. Ann went to grab it but I pulled it back and slicked my hair like some douche bag teen in an eighties movie and walked to the center of the ring area. Ann was back up and I could see the fire in her eyes as she came at me like a wild beast but I dodged her with ease and she nearly tumbled to the floor. I backed up again and put up both hands, telling her to bring it but she had smartened up. I was so proud. Ann instead stood her ground in the center making me come to her but I took a seat on the futon instead. Ann was starting to get pissed and charged at me but I moved out of the way at the last moment escaping any potential offense.

Or so I thought.

Ann knew what I was doing and dove at the back of my legs, and I fell to the floor trying to scramble out of this one but she had most of her weight on my legs. To be honest, it looked like she could have dry-humped me from her position, so I'm happy that I'm not wrestling Penny Barber tonight. That would be an excellent birthday gift though, should I ask Ann for that? Ann was trying to getting a body triangle which is a brutally painful hold that made Ann vomit when some girl put her in it. Don't ask, I tried to retcon that from my head. I got a hand around one of her ankle's and was preventing her from getting her legs around my waist so she freed her ankle and abandoned it instead grabbing that arm and slapping me in a quick hammerlock but she quickly let go of the hold and went for the camel clutch which I slipped out of right away. I know my wife's tactics and I know how to beat my wife.

Um...

That came out bad didn't it?

How about, I know how to defeat my significant other in a mutually agreed wrestling match?

Sounds better, I guess.

I'll be honest, I was doing this to tire her out but she wasn't showing any signs of fatigue as we found ourselves doing the whole circling around routine. Ann snagged a headlock and show some impressive strength by taking me to the ground but I'll admit, I jumped a little. What I didn't help her out with was her locking my arm between her legs while she tightened the hold. I'll admit, I found myself gasping for air and trying to loosen her arm but she did her homework on this one. I managed to sit up Michael Myers-style with all my strength which isn't easy with a 135 pound person on top of you. I was free from my headlock-induced demise and went to work grabbing an arm for a Fujiwara Armbar as I kept the arm low and cranked hard. Ann could only grunt as she hoped that I would make the fatal mistake of raising the arm high but I didn't. I did tease it a few times which gave Ann the opening to snake her arm out much to my chagrin. Ann went on the attack rolling me onto my back and splashing me which was something new and it knocked the wind out of me for a moment. I even coughed a few times when Ann straddled me and went for an old go-to hold of hers, the forearm choke. Luckily, she didn't grab my hair and pulled my head up but I still found myself gagging like a fat guy choking on a meatball. I managed to get a hold of Ann's index finger and began to pull backwards, it was a cheap move but I'm not cleaning out the damn garage! I could see my wife wincing and I used it to get a grip on Ann's fingers and slowly lifted her forearm off my throat before you know...I die. I rolled onto my back which is just an awful move since Ann's version of of the camel clutch is downright brutal. Ann sat on my shoulder-blades and pulled my chin up and I'd rather her on the small of my back than shoulder-blades, if she puts pressure on my back, I can block the pain usually. If she puts enough pressure on shoulder-blades, it can cause pain to my arms and that would render most of my offense useless. I tried to block out the severe pain in that area but I couldn't help but moan at the pain my wife was inflicting. I tried to buck her off but she weight distributed in the right areas to prevent that. I tried to loosen her grip but that just angered her so she grabbed the hairs on my chin and began to pull too. I got one knee up by some miracle and Ann went to grab it, giving me the opening to escape the hold and get back to my feet.

Ann was in attack mode and charged me right away, giving me no chance to make my move but I sidestepped her and locked her in a sleeperhold but I didn't have the hold in all the way. Before I could even get the hold right, Ann slipped out of it and jumped on my back for the dreaded rear naked choke. The move had done me in the first time and I was stumbling around the room, beginning to feel woozy when I saw the wall and began to back into it. Ann however knew what I was going for and put her feet up, stopping me as she pushed off the wall with my feet with all her momentum. It was a great tactic but it caused us to fall to the floor, the both of us bouncing our heads off the floor. I felt disoriented and I knew my wife felt the same and it came down to who could recover in time and get the first move in. I was in worse shape and I rolled over to the futon and tried to use it to get up. Ann however was back up as she grabbed my ankle and pulled me to the floor. I turned around and saw my wife holding my foot as she smiled and went for the figure four leg lock. She let out a "WOOOOOO" but she made one mistake and that was turning her back to me as I planted my foot on her tush and pushed off, sending her forward. I got back up and grabbed her in a garden variety waist lock and lifted her in the air and brought her down to the floor. Ann had protected her face and took a good majority of the punishment on her forearms and knees as I quickly took her back and flattened her out. I got a hold of a wrist and placed her arm underneath her throat and pulled up in a modified Japanese Strangle Hold. My wife was in pain as she gritted her teeth and was determined to not give in, admirable but mistaken. I went for the other arm but Ann was smart and kept that thing far away from me. Maybe I should go for the crippl-

*Looks at date*

Yeah, that's not happening.

Still, I had a good thing going with this hold but we were getting sweaty and I was starting to lose my grip. I went all-in on going for the other arm and Ann was able to break free and tackle me to the ground. Ann took mount with ease and placed her..her...pubis right on my throat and started to push down on my throat. This was interesting but the site of my wife in such a dominant position was a small turn-on. The sweat glistening, her hands planted firmly on her hips and mixed with the grin of her face made me forget for a moment that I WAS BEING CHOKED TO DEATH MY BY WIFE'S VAGINA. Alright, it's the pubis but you get my point.

"Honey...*gasping and wheezing for air*...your choking me with your vagina," I said weakly.

"I know," My lovely wife responded without a care in the world.

I couldn't figure a way out with my hands so I tried using my legs and managed to hook her arms and slowly pulled her pubis off my throat. Which was great and I heard Ann's phone going off, specifically the ringtone she has for Jenn. It's generic and it distracted me, giving Ann the opening she needed to drag me to a potentially ugly spot in the living room for this type of thing. There is an end-table between the futon and a recliner and you logically use it to say...bonzai drop (Or butt drop )somebody. Which Ann did and I felt my chest being smashed by my wife's weight. I was in a bad spot when Ann climbed onto the cushions again and dropped her full weight on my chest, the air leaving my body. I could hear Ann's phone go off again but Ann ignored it and dropped her weight a third time. I was in so much pain that I could barely move as I saw my wife climb again and put her thumbs down like a cruel king announcing some poor bastards execution. The phone in Jenn's apartment went off and my sister-in-law's voice came over the speaker as the call went to voicemail.

"I'm on my way back to my place with the little guy, so I strongly recommend you finish up cleaning in like two minutes" Jenn said as the call went dead.

Ann lost her balance and fell right onto her ass as I had moved out of the way and rolled her up, getting to one knee and pushing all my weight onto her. Ann was desperately trying to kick out.

"ONE" I said smacking the floor.

"TWO" I said smacking the floor once more.

"THREE!" I said smacking the floor for the last time.

I got up and I could see that the fire in my wife's eyes but even she had to admit that her stalling was her downfall. I helped her up and quickly realized that we needed to hide all evidence that we did this. It was comical and we ended up laughing at the keystone cops-esque routine we did to get everything cleaned up. Jenn came home and the little guy was tuckered out and I could see that Jenn needed a cocktail or eight after today. As we took our little guy home, I couldn't help but feel ecstatic about the final chapter in our series of matches.

I never did get the chill part though.

Maybe tonight.

Probably not.

Tags
mixed wrestling