Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Old 02-Jun-17, 02:57
Points: 7,135, Level: 36 Points: 7,135, Level: 36 Points: 7,135, Level: 36
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

I got a really special comic for you all. This is the first issue of a five part miniseries. For all you action adventure fans, I think you're going to love this one. This takes the whole jungle man trope pastiche and gives it a Mighty Female Muscle Comix makeover. The result is a musclebound Jane who is more than an equal for the mighty savage jungle man, and she proves to him who the really rules the jungle.Tons of action in this issue, from the main character going from a skinny girl, to building up her body and becoming a true muscle woman. Features brawls, animal fights, feats of strength and armwrestling. Also, it has a nice love story and I think a nice sense of humor to boot. I know you all will love this series.

Here is the link to purchase: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here are the samples. No nudity... But musclebound woman fighting animals and ripping off clothes... So NSFW!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I want to respond to jtkl8387... Yes, the biceps can be a bit puffy and balloon like at times. The reason why they look a bit weirder than normal at times in those images is due to the fact those were some of my very first renders. I was still learning how to use the program. But, its really a fun story and I think despite the crudeness of the art you still can enjoy it and become engrossed in the tale.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steeleblazer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-17, 02:59
Last Achievements

I got a really special comic for you all. This is the first issue of a five part miniseries. For all you action adventure fans, I think you're going to love this one. This takes the whole jungle man trope pastiche and gives it a Mighty Female Muscle Comix makeover. The result is a musclebound Jane who is more than an equal for the mighty savage jungle man, and she proves to him who the really rules the jungle.Tons of action in this issue, from the main character going from a skinny girl, to building up her body and becoming a true muscle woman. Features brawls, animal fights, feats of strength and armwrestling. Also, it has a nice love story and I think a nice sense of humor to boot. I know you all will love this series.

Here is the link to purchase: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here are the samples. No nudity... But musclebound woman fighting animals and ripping off clothes... So NSFW!

I want to respond to jtkl8387... Yes, the biceps can be a bit puffy and balloon like at times. The reason why they look a bit weirder than normal at times in those images is due to the fact those were some of my very first renders. I was still learning how to use the program. But, its really a fun story and I think despite the crudeness of the art you still can enjoy it and become engrossed in the tale.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steeleblazer For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jun-17, 03:20
Last Achievements

Added after 5 minutes:

Added after 12 minutes:

Last edited by Steeleblazer; 02-Jun-17 at 03:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steeleblazer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-17, 02:47
Last Achievements

I got a new comic for you all and it's a fun one. It's a crossover between two of my series drawn by the talented Jorge Garay. And as you all should know by now no one draws martial arts sequences and cute muscle girls like Jorge does. This comic is a crossover between the Kickin G and the Dragon Queen series and it has the mighty Dragon Queen taking on G in an epic brawl. Really sexy fight in this issue, and it also features the sense of humor you've come to expect from a Mighty Female Muscle Comix. Lastly it has some really cool fmg in this issue. I know you'll all enjoy it.

Here is a link to purchase the comic: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Below are samples. No nudity, but sexy muscle lady... So NSFW!
Old 16-Jun-17, 16:08
Last Achievements

Really pleased to be sharing with you all this new comic. It's a morality tale at it's core. What does it take to curb a no good cheating horn-dog of his philandering ways? Well, obviously you got to keep such men on a real short leash, and that is what happens in this comic. Brian was always use to being Top Dog, but that is about to change, for Lori just convinced him to put on a dog collar during their tryst. But, this isn't a normal dog collar this is a strange device that drains Brian's prodigious size and strength and siphons its into Lori. Growing the once petite woman into a sexy hulking mass of female empowerment. This is not going to be a gentle affair, tough times lay ahead for Brian. The total comic is 35 pages of 3d rendered artwork done by the amazing Stone3d. It has multiple female muscle growth and male muscle drain sequences, lots of size comparisons, domination, and clothes rippage! Fair warning... This is one of my more extreme comics, but it still is a lot of fun!

The comic can be purchased here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here are the samples. No nudity, but woman is hulking out of clothes and a guy is on a leash... So NSFW!

Enjoy!
Old 23-Jun-17, 02:09
Last Achievements

This weeks release is a colorized version of a classic comic. Just Desserts is a 36 page fully colored female muscle growth comic. It has tons of FMG action as a group of cheerleaders eat some special brownies to cheer up and become empowered. They decide to take to the football field and just lay waste to all the boys foolish enough to be in their path. This is a really, really fun comic and I'm really just pleased at how well the colors have turned out for it. I wanted to get it colored for a long time. And you can bet, that more colorization of classic work will be forthcoming. But for now enjoy the samples and as always thank you for all the support!!!

The comic is only available via my shopify page and can be purchased here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Here are the samples, no nudity, but cute girls hulking out and shredding sleeves with their muscles and rampaging on football field... So... NSFW!!!

Enjoy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steeleblazer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-17, 18:19
Last Achievements

It's been a long, long, long time since I've released a new Ms. Liberty comic. Today the new comic will not be released, you're going to have to wait just a little bit longer... But, only until this Thursday night. But, for now to celebrate her return I just released her first two comics via my Shopify Page. I know for my long time fans you already have those comics, but for my new fans I thought you all would like this series. Without a doubt its not just one of my favorite series, but I also believe its some of the best comics I've ever had a hand in making. I'm really proud of the series, and I'm super excited to be bringing it back. I have big plans for her, and I hope to never go with such a long drought ever again. As always thanks for the support and I hope you all enjoy these comics.

Here are the links to purchase the comics directly:

Here are some samples for you all in case you don't know who Mighty Ms. Liberty is! No Nudity but totally NSFW!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 14-Jul-17, 02:08
Last Achievements

The Lady of the Jungle series returns for another exciting installment. Darsoom foolishly challenges Jane to a wrestling contest, and he finds that she is way too much woman for him to handle. This is one beast that he cannot tame. In fact it's Jane who does the taming as during the match things really heat up between the two. Their fun is interrupted by a war party that is out for blood. It turns out that they are warriors from an evil jungle kingdom ruled over by a mighty tyrant Queen and now it's up to Darsoom and Jane to stand up to their evil reign. Hands down this this is one of my favorite comic series I've ever created and I know you all are going to LOVE IT!
The link to purchase the comic can be found here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Below are the samples. No nudity, but girls outmuscling and out wrestling men so... NSFW!

Old 21-Jul-17, 02:21
Last Achievements

Prepare for battle with BATTLE BLAZE. This is the Mighty Female Muscle take on super powered martial arts manga's like Dragonball Z. This issue is all about a young woman who is stands up to an evil super powered gang of alien conquerors. At first she doesn't look like much. But, then she powers up and her body erupts with muscles and power. A spoiler that isn't her final form and she's not done growing. This comic has multiple FMG sequences and is just a whole lot of fun and action in all 21 pages.

You can buy the comic here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

As always thanks for the support and enjoy the samples!
Old 04-Aug-17, 02:54
Last Achievements

As always I am pleased and excited to present to you my newest comic. This is Totally Super Spies issue 1... And yes that does mean there is more of this series coming in the very near future. This series has it all action, feats of strength, sexy ladies, and fmg... DID I MENTION FMG... Yes there is a lot of female muscle growth sequences in this issue. 4 of them... There is also a pretty nifty scene where a girl turns into a giantess and battles a giant robot. Lots of fun...

Here is the link where you can purchase. And as always thanks for the support.

Below are the samples. No nudity but sexy ladies in skimpy clothing destroying robots and beating up men.