Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Aug-11, 09:03
Points: 3,124, Level: 23 Points: 3,124, Level: 23 Points: 3,124, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Endo's revival of lost works of art

okay so back in the day.... there was a forum
mixed fuckfight
after scouring the web for copies of the stories that use to be up there....
i have found them.... and figure here is a good place to store/share them.

i claim no credit for any of these works... and props should be given to the authors of the stories.
Old 26-Aug-11, 09:04
Last Achievements

Default Couples Apartment Battle

Couples Apartment Battle

(Lisa #1, Tony, Ashley)

Posted by Hickup99 on November 02, 1999 at 18:51:27:

The setting turned out to be my ex-girlfriends best friends apartment. It was her and her and her new squeeze going up against myself and my new find. The rules were simple, orgasm and you're out of the fight. Last couple standing takes home bragging rights, as well as $500.00 cash that each couple had brought along.

My ex's best friend was a big titted brunette with silky white skin. A cute freckled face too. She was to hold the $$$ and make sure everything was on the up and up although I truly didn't trust her. My new girl is a light skin black girl in her mid 20's, medium sized jugs, and a very cute face to go along with her short hair. Her name is Lisa and I was quite surprised when she quickly agreed to this match. We were in need of some quick cash and she knew how important it was for me to get one up on my ex.

My ex's new boyfriend was a few years younger than me, and shorter than me by about 4 inches. He was about 24 and although I didn't plan on facing him in the match I knew that if it came to it I could probably take him. My ex who I still held a little something for was this beautiful Asian princess with dark skin and big cans which were about a C cup. She was also the same age as her new boyfriend.

So we started off with Ashley (our referee) ordering us to all strip, which we did. Lisa gave me a giant kiss which set my dick off into a wild hard-on, something I didn't really need at the moment but it made me feel good that Lisa was going into combat right alongside me.

We all faced off and charged at each other. I quickly grabbed my ex in a headlock and threw her across the living room onto the couch. I tried to hold her down but she was all legs and arms flailing at me. I covered her mouth with my hand trying to block off her air supply and it worked for a little while. My plan was to wear her down and then suck her to orgasm.

On the other end of the room Lisa was mixing it up with Tony and actually had him in a cross body press but I had no time to watch them as my ex was now getting up and grabbed at my rock hard member. She had lubed her hands up before the match and was now stroking my shaft to my dismay and delight. I wanted victory but also was getting off very fast.

The other battle was now upright and standing as they unknowingly came crashing onto the couch with me and my ex. Bodies were entangled and the next thing I know I am trapped beneath the pile with someone's hand on my dick. But it wasn't my ex it was Tony and he was working me real good. I tried to get up but Lisa was too busy on my ex and doing a great job of fingering her as my ex started moaning softly.

If we could eliminate my ex I knew we could easily take out Tony. It was just a matter if Tony would finish me off first since he was doing such a great job. I held on for dear life trying to squirm out which I did when Lisa totally bucked off the pile. She was flipped over backwards by the buck and landed on her neck and was definitely dazed.

Tony quickly jumped on her in kind of a rear facesit pin, pulled her legs back and apart and started going to town on her now exposed private area. Now she was in a load of trouble and I had my ex turn around and clock me right in the face with a solid haymaker. I now too was down as I totally did not see it coming. My ex- quickly mounted me in a 69 position and started sucking me off and I was loving it.

It had been awhile but I knew I had to win this damn match, for the money and my pride. So I held out, trying to get some licks of my own in and trying to buck out of it. My ex responded by turning the position around and now placing her neatly trimmed crotch right over my face. I was now gasping for air and had no chance of getting any licks onto her crotch as she had me cut off.

On the other end Tony had Lisa down for the count. Tony now had her spread eagle and was tonguing his way to victory. My Lisa was a strong girl but up against Tony she just didn't have the physical assets to fend him off. Tony then went on to cover her mouth with his hand as he finished my poor Lisa off with his hands. Her body arched up and spazzed out as she achieved her orgasm and was now out of the match.

Ashley quickly came over and picked up my beaten girlfriend. She dragged her by her arms and deposited her away from the action. Now I was in for trouble as I had to battle against 2 adversaries. My ex was quick to taunt me by saying "Your new slut is finished and you're next". A simple "Fuck you" was my reply. She eased up on the facesit but it was now Tony again working me over while my ex held me down.

I wasn't done yet as I struggled and kicked for all I was worth. I unseated my ex and got up to a fighting position where I squared off with my 2 opponents. Tony quickly snuck around the back of me and as I was fighting off my ex he slapped a tight sleeper hold on me. I was never put into a sleeper hold before and was shocked that my ex was with a guy who could apply one so well as I felt the effect after just a few moments.

My ex just stood in front of me taunting some more as I now felt this match slipping away. I could see Ashley in the background laughing at me in her yellow panties. I could see my Lisa still out of it in front of Ashley laying on the floor. Ashley had handcuffed Lisa to the radiator, why I didn't know, but it made the whole situation even more bleak.

Everything started to become a blur as my ex said "Now it's time for you to go nighty night" as she stepped forward kneeled in front of me and as Tony held me in the sleeper she put her full red lips around my shaft and quickly had me close to coming. Tony eased up as not to let me slip off into dreamland just yet.

I fought and fought the urge but my ex was mastering this move as I gushed my load into her mouth. Realizing that I had come and the match was now over Tony tightened up the sleeper while my dick was still in my ex's mouth. I felt myself slipping, slipping slipping away and the next thing was I was out.

I woke up handcuffed to the same radiator as Lisa. We were both groggy and had Ashley and the victors standing over us with a polaroid. Ashley said "smile" as she snapped a few pictures off. Tony and my ex posed over us with their arms raised in victory. My ex put her foot on my chest and said "Nice try losers". Lisa just kept her mouth shut as did I as we were thoroughly humiliated and defeated.

They told us that anytime we wanted to get beat and lose some cash to come on over. They also said that they had planned on making a league type set up and if we knew any other losers to just pass their number on. After about another 10 minutes of humiliation we were uncuffed and we quickly got dressed and left the apartment...planning our revenge......

The End
Old 26-Aug-11, 09:04
Last Achievements

Default Couples Apartment Battles...Fight #2

Couples Apartment Battles...Fight #2
(probably by Hiccup99)

(Lisa #2, Jason, Ashley)

Lisa and I were still disappointed by our loss in our first sexfight match to my ex and her new boyfriend. We remember them telling us that they were planning on more of these fights since my ex's best friend (Ashley) had the perfect apartment for such fights. It was a Thursday night when my ex called on the telephone getting Lisa who abruptly handed the phone to me saying "It's that bitch". My ex was telling me that if we were up to it that she had arranged another fight but not against her and her new boyfriend but against another couple which she wouldn't give me details on. It was a take it or leave it proposition. There would be no money involved this time, just total humiliation and slavery for one night to the losers. Without even blinking I said yes, knowing Lisa would be up for it. We knew my ex would be in attendance and even if we won in front of her and Vinny we would gain a small amount of our pride back. We still revenge on our minds nonetheless.

On Saturday night we arrived at Ashley's apartment not knowing who our opponents were. Ashley led us in and told us that our opponents were not here yet but my ex and Vinny were, making out on the couch. Ashley was walking around with a red g-string and a short cut white top which showed her exposed white belly and her huge cans. Her jet black hair was in sharp contrast to her smooth light skin and was a definite turn on any time of the day.

After another 15 minutes a knock came to the door and it was a male approximately in his early twenties with black hair and a medium build. He was introduced as Jason and that he was Ashley's new boyfriend! "FUCK" I said to myself as I knew we were going to go up against these 2. I had always had a small rivalry as well as crush on Ashley which meant she would be seeking revenge for things I had said plus look at that body! Secondly Jason was much bigger than Vinny who dispatched my Lisa last time. Lisa was going to have to rely a lot more on her sexual stimulation abilities and less on the physical. My ex jumped up and went to a closet dragging out mats and placing them on the floor. She explained that Ashley had decided that all the participants would be oiled down before the match and the mats would keep the lubrication up as compared to falling on a couch and having the oil come off. The furniture was moved the mats placed down and all 4 of the competitors standing nude. My ex- and Vinny walked around with 2 giant bottles of massage oil. My ex- seductively rubbed me down while Vinny attended to Lisa. My ex said "good luck, but they are going to maul you two". I shot back with a "whatever". It was a who ever cums first loses, not whoever beats the shit out of each other first.

Ashley and Jason were soon rubbed down and the action started with Lisa letting out a giant scream as she charged at Ashley. She put her shoulder right into her mid-section and floored her immediately. She let out a barrage of punches as ashley put up her defense. Meanwhile Jason and I had nothing else to do but go at each other. I was a little shocked at Lisa taking the lead against Ashley but I had Jason to contend with now. We locked up and came together face to face with our dicks bumping into each others. I thrust mine forward as did he and we were both giving and taking pretty good. We slipped to the ground where Jason applied a headlock to me and then went on to put his leg under me which led to a scissor hold around my waist. He was obviously a lot stronger than me and I was worried what he would do to Lisa whenever they came together. He looked down at me and said "Hello, my name is Jason, nice to meet you. I will be fucking your beautiful black girlfriend in just a few minutes". He then let up on the headlock and shifted more towards my middle as he placed his right hand on my shaft and started jerking it off. I was trapped really and couldn't get up although I was squirming and trying to free myself. Jason was good and got himself into a rhythm which wasn't good for me. My ex was watching in the corner obviously happy with the way I was already losing.

On the other end Lisa was still on top of Ashley and really letting her have it. She saw the problem I was having and came over to help me. Ashley was flat out on her back. From the looks of things she must have been half out of it since Lisa really did a number on her. Lisa came up behind Jason and slapped a sleeper hold on him which made his onslaught on me cease. I was able to roll away as Jason tried to deal with Lisa's attack. Ashley still not really moving on the other side of the floor. I got up and slugged Jason right in the stomach as he let out a "ooofff". I then pushed him down and started punching him all around his chest and face. He was groggy already from what Lisa did now I was landing some good shots.

Lisa and I couldn't have looked any better at this point as our opponents were currently immobilized and we were in great shape. Lisa jumped on top of Jason and started sucking him off sensing that we had to finish them. She sat in a 69 position pulling his legs back a little to make her job easier. The best part was that she was doing it right in front of where my ex and Vinny were seated. She would come up after every couple of sucks to shoot some snide remarks at them. I must have leveled Jason pretty good since he was not fighting back at all.

I was attending to Ashley who was starting to come to. I dropped my body across her stomach which induced a big "oooofff" from her as well. I put my hand on her chin and pushed it back as my other hand creeped down between her legs and started massaging her private area. Ashley was loving it and had nothing to say. I told her not to worry that it would be all over soon enough...when we said it would be. I kept up my work.

Lisa was now just toying with her victim Jason as he was coming too a bit and his enjoyment of what was happening to him was quite evident. He could have cared less about winning the match at this point as he was practically begging Lisa to make him shoot his load. Blowjobs were Lisa's specialty. She could make me cum with one of her blowjobs with the greatest of ease. She could also toy with her blowjobs and make them last forever like she was doing to Jason. Finally Lisa had enough and made him lose his load. She took her mouth off of his shaft and made him shoot all over himself. Lisa swung around and cupped up a handful of his cum and wiped it all over Jason's face. ONE DOWN, ONE TO GO.

I had Ashley on the edge but let her survive a few minutes more so Lisa could join in. We had devised plans for many different scenarios and this was one of the scenarios with both of us trying to dispose of the female opponent. Lisa squatted down over Ashley's face while holding her hands over her head. I went right between Ashley's legs, spread them apart and prepared Ashley for the end. I tongued, licked, sucked, on her beautiful, well kept mound as Ashley moaned and moaned from the delight. I toyed with her much the same way Lisa toyed with Jason. I heard the door slam behind my ex as she was obviously too pissed off to watch the end of her best friends destruction. Vinny stayed behind and was jerking himself off on the couch with the bottle of massage oil that they had used earlier on us. After about 15 minutes of wrecking Ashley she finally came and just went limp. We had fucking won! Lisa turned around to me as I stood up. She planted her full red lips around my shaft and started sucking me off. I came within seconds and shot my load all over the now beaten Ashley. I was happy to smear it all over her defeated face. We now had these two all to ourselves for the rest of the evening. I gave Lisa a kiss and then grabbed Ashley by her ankles dragging her to her bedroom. Lisa went over and slapped her handcuffs on Jason. Vinny had blown his load while watching us and she told him to get the fuck out which he did. The rest of the night was spent taking out some serious frustration on our two adversaries. I must have done Ashley in every way imaginable. She was begging me to stop after the second lay. After about 6 hours of fucking these two up we decided to leave, victoriously, unlike the last time. We grabbed out the polaroid from the closet and took some pictures of us posing one at a time over our defeated rivals. We knew how they felt as we were in the same position last time. As we exited the apartment, the sun was coming up as we made the drive home. We would sleep the whole day but it was one of the best days ever.
The Following User Says Thank You to endo24 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-11, 09:05
Last Achievements

Default "Couples Battle 3"... Warmup for Pudduh and Julie

"Couples Battle 3"... Warmup for Pudduh and Julie

Posted by Hickup99 on November 02, 1999 at 18:51:27:

(Lisa #3, Sonia, Ray, Ashley)

In response to Pudduh's challenge Lisa and I came up with the idea of having a final warmup match before we were to square off with Pud and Julie. We didn't want a strong challenge, just something to keep us on top of our game. Basically a couple that we could rub out early on and have our way with. Of course my ex and Ashley were the ones to call on this and they came up with opponents a few days later. Ashley was definitely humbled by the beating Lisa and I applied to her and her Jason last match while my ex seemed quite impressed also (although she would never say it). Our next match was against a girl Ashley was going to college with and her boyfriend. The girl's name was Sonia and she was from France studying here in the U.S. She was 19 years old, brunette, pretty face. About 5 foot 5 inches and maybe 120 pounds. Average sized titties and a nice firm ass. Her man is Ray and he is also 19 and goes to the same college as Sonia. He's only 5 foot 7 inches and weighed maybe 155. While they were being introduced to us in Ashley's apartment I was thinking to myself that we would easily take them apart in no time. I was already nude waiting for the fight to get started. Lisa was wearing a gold g-string and no top. Her light black skin looked so smooth that day. When it was time to get started both my ex and Ashley retreated to the couch way off to the side.

Lisa oiled my body down and I did the same to her. Likewise with Sonia and Ray. This was their first match like this and they seemed a little nervous. Meanwhile for myself and Lisa this was our third match together but it seemed like we were seasoned professionals already.

Lisa started things off by walking over to Ray very care free as it wasn't yet obvious that the match had officially started. Ray was nervous and just looked at Lisa's chest while she grabbed him right by his dick and started tugging back and forth. What a sucker as he just stood there and let Lisa get one up on him. I on the other hand went right at Sonia who was a tad more prepared. We locked up and jostled for position with me falling on top of her eventually. I was sitting on her stomach and I reached up and grabbed her titties and started rubbing and groping them. My weight had her fully down as she really didn't have a chance of getting up. I then positioned myself to her side where I then let my full body weight drop across her stretched out form. I had used this in the last match and it worked out well so I figured why not try it again. Sonia let out a huge "uuuuggghhh" as my stomach connected with hers. I then sprang up and sat on her neck in kind of a schoolgirl pin. I guess that was an appropriate way to put it since she was a schoolgirl and was most definitely pinned. My rock hard cock waived around near her face but she was just dazed and seemed a little overwhelmed by all the surroundings. I then decided to bury my entire package onto her face which I did and continued to rub it all over her. It was more humiliating then effective but at this point early on I was already toying with my victim.

I looked over to the other end where I saw Lisa getting up from the floor. Ray had just tossed her to the ground and she shot right back up. They tangled around the room and came landing in a corner where Lisa quickly gained the advantage by pressing her ample firm breasts into Ray's face. Ray's arms flailed about but Lisa had him right where she wanted him.

Lisa told me to hurry up and finish off "Sonia The Slut" while she continued to toy with the now sluggish Ray. I complied by drifting down between Sonia's legs and spreading them apart. Although I hadn't really applied too much in the way of offense, Sonia was simply toast, as it was obvious she was very submissive and wanted to be beat. She just laid there as I went to work with my tongue on her thick black bush. Thinking this was too easy and quick I bent her legs backwards behind her head and stuck her feet underneath the opening of the bottom of the couch. I didn't have to even touch her anymore as she was wrapped up like a pretzel with her womanhood fully exposed to me. She was moaning for me to finish her off which I did with no complaints.

With Sonia now out of it I went over to assist Lisa, who was sitting on Ray's chest. She was taunting the guy and giving him light smacks to the face telling him that his night was soon to be over. Lisa said "I want you to finish him". My reply was "What!?!" Lisa's reply was "We are going up against Pudduh and Julie soon and you might end up going at it with Pud. If I go down you have to be able to handle this duty, so get some practice right now".

Ray suddenly perked up a bit as he didn't like the idea of me jerking him off into defeat, but what was he going to do with Lisa manhandling him?

I went over to Ashley who was still watching with my ex. She already had the bottle of Astroglide lubricant out and poured some into my hands. Lisa placed Ray's hands over his head and then gave him yet another titty smother as Ray struggled again. Ray was already a rock when I grabbed onto his 8 inch prick. I was a little envious since he was only 19 and was a tad bit bigger than me but it was I and Lisa who were about to be victorious so it's not the size that matters as the saying goes...

I stroked Ray up and down. My only experience with this was on myself so I gave Ray what I thought would make myself cum which was all the way up, and then all the way down, fast, slow, playing with the tip every couple of turns. Lisa said "You're doing great baby, keep working this piece of shit". I was turned on that Lisa was enjoying me doing this so I kept up my assault. I could feel Ray about to come so I backed up a little and continued to milk away at his now pulsating cock. Ray was seconds away from cumming and I just slowed down and toyed with him but he was too turned on and blew his load all over himself with Lisa getting some on her back as well. I scooped the cum off of my girlfriend's back and rubbed it in Ray's face while saying "Nice try rookie". He just rolled over and laid on his stomach. Lisa gave me a victory kiss and she told me that I did great.

We were now owed victory fucks from our opponents but we weren't really interested just yet. We had brought along our camcorder which we had Ashley operate. We stood over Sonia and Ray and started our message to Pudduh and Julie. We were going to mail them this tape so they could see what we were capable of. I sat again on Sonia's chest and brought her pussy up back to meet my face. As I was licking her I said "Hey Julie, can't wait to get you like this, honey".

Lisa picked Ray up off of the floor and pressed him up against a wall while grabbing his nuts. She looked into camera and said "Pudduh, your white ass is mine". Other taunts were fired off as well. The look of defeat on Ray's face was evident as he was supported only by Lisa holding him there. His half closed eyes and wide opened mouth were evident signs of his defeat. Ashley clicked the recorder off as I dragged Sonia into the bedroom for a victory fuck. Lisa just let Ray drop right there onto the carpet where she ordered him to start servicing her immediately or suffer more humiliation. Our sexual dominance over our beaten opponents was more out of sending a message to them not to fuck with us again rather than to satisfy our sexual urges. As I was pumping in and out of Sonia I couldn't wait to get home and do my lovely Lisa as I was really aroused by her performance this day.

Next stop PUDDUH and JULIE!!!!!!
Old 26-Aug-11, 09:06
Last Achievements

Default Couples Apartment Battles Special.....Fight #1.

(Lisa, Pudduh, Julie, Hiccup #1)

Names Pudduh. Age 20 live with my girlfriend Julie, 21. A red stunner, 5'5 with green eyes and a nice 44DD front. As I've said, she's a redhead, lots of it, long flowing red hair. She looks cute like that.

One night me and Julie are out on the town. We're in a bar and we meet this couple. His name I can't remember but his nickname was Hickup. His girlfriend was called by the name of Lisa. I had to admit she looked quite nice.

We talked for a while and soon the chat turned onto a more sensual subject as we started talking about erotic wrestling. Me and Julie said we liked it. They said 'Do ya like fuckfighting?'. We nodded and smiled. We were getting to be good friends. They asked us wether they wanted to go all the way with them. We grinned as we nodded. 'Fine' Lisa said 'lets swap details and we'll get in touch later in the week'. We did that and waved good bye and that was the last we saw of them for a week.

So later in the week, we got a call. It was them. 'We'll fight at our place be there tomorrow night at 10PM'. We arrived the next night. When we got inside FUCK! Lisa had nothing else except a black g-string, her full, firm tits bouncing as she walked around. Hickup was already naked and waiting. Though we knew this was a friendly, it was still be violent (as all fights are of course). We rubbed each other down with oil and squared off.

As we began, I squared off against Lisa while Julie rumbled with Hickup. As me and Lisa collided I kept on pushing and rammed her against the far wall. I heard a satisfying 'OOF!' as my body slapped and winded hers. Meanwhile Hickup was (just) having the upper hand over Julie trying to pin her down as he landed on her stomach, dick out in front of her as he started to grope her tits, to her delight. Meanwhile I was fingering Lisa as she started to moan. She got a hand loose and started to massage my shaft very nicely as I too started to moan. Julie had now broken out of Hickup's hand pin and had forced his hands off her tits. He started to finger her. She hit back by grasping his unprotected cock and started to wank him nicely.

Lisa's grip on my cock was slipping away as I pounded her pussy with my hand. When I felt that she was subdued I looked over to see how Julie was doing. Seeing that she was not doing too well, I dumped Lisa on the floor and ran over to Julie's aid, pulling Hickup's hand out of her soaking cunt and trying to pull him backwards. Unknown to me, Lisa had recovered and ran over to jump me. This caused a very big pile as hands tried to find pubic parts, tits tried to move to people's face for smother pins. I found I was being wanked by Hickup as My hand found Lisa's cunt, who was groping Julie.

The room echoed with moans and cries as everyone milked...well...everyone! Suddenly Lisa screamed as she exploded over my hand. But fucking crap luck made me explode over Hickup's hand as well. One down on each team as I helped Lisa out of the way of the last two combatants. She smiled as she said 'Good match'. 'Yeah' grinned as she snuggled up to me to watch the big finale.

Julie clashed with Hickup as the pair squeezed and groped each other. Julie managed to trip Hickup up and land her butt on his stomach, winding him effectively. She positioned herself in a 69 position and started to suck away at his exposed cock. Hickup too dove into Julie's cunt as the two spreadeagled each other and sucked. After 5 minutes of intense sucking and licking, Hickup started to moan. By now I was wanking myself and Lisa was having fun fingering as we watched this close run match. Suddenly Hickup's grip on Julie's ass loosened, but so did Julie's!. But then Hickup moaned loudly as he exploded. But then his face was covered Juices from Julie as she screamed and came. We had won...Just. Eventually they came to. Julie still had a hand on Hickup's cock as they awakened. They both exchanged passionate kisses as they told each other how good the other was. Next thing, Hickup started fingering Julie again. Me and Lisa looked at each other and...well that's another story [img]wink.gif[/img] .

END!
Old 26-Aug-11, 09:06
Last Achievements

Default Pud+Julie Vs. Hick+Lisa PART DEUCE

(Lisa, Pudduh, Julie, Hiccup #2)

Having lost the last match against Pud and Julie by just a hair we definitely had to have a rematch which Lisa and Julie arranged by phone a few days later. Pud was quite kind by not going into detail about the things that he and Julie did to us after our defeat. The last match was so close that just a few licks in another direction could have changed the course of our whole night.

The second match was to take place in a nearby hotel room since my ex's best friend Ashley's apartment was not available. Julie made all the arrangements as we were to meet for another encounter with the same stakes. We had to have this match or it would be 2 in a row against our new adversaries. A loss here would prove their dominance over us which we didn't want. Plus I wanted revenge in the worst way for all the tormenting Julie had done to me after she creamed me last time.

We arrived, Julie looking stunning with just a pair of white undies on, Pud still wearing his jeans and t-shirt. As we un did our clothing Julie had some unkind verbiage for us as she reminded us that we had lost the last match and that tonight would be no different. "You won barely you big titted bitch" was Lisa's shot back. "And tonight will be just a bit different".

We all disrobed, oiled up and it was on with me immediately tangling with Julie who seemed a lot stronger than our last encounter. I was quickly dropped onto the floor which followed with a body splash. She tried it again but I rolled away before she jumped again. Julie charged after me and tried to grab a hold of my short hair but couldn't get a grip. I retaliated with a forearm to her chest which sent her flailing back onto the couch. The blow wasn't that hard but stunned her. Now that she was down on the couch I placed my hand over her mouth, laid my full body weight across her mid section and probed with my hand down to her privates.

Looking over I saw Lisa having a hard time with Pud and his 9 incher. Pud was bigger than our past opponents and her stimulation skills weren't enough to match his size. I worked Julie as fast as I could so I could go to Lisa's aid but Lisa was in trouble being rubbed, fingered, and manhandled by Pud.

I decided to let Julie off the hook and help my Lisa which I did my grabbing Pud in a sleeper hold from behind. He didn't see me coming over as he was really into giving it to Lisa. I slapped it on tight and he just went wild trying to escape. Lisa slowly got up, but was still groggy and also lucky that she didn't cum right then and there as Pud had her on the ropes. Julie was in the same boat, having almost came and she was recovering also. Pud was slipping away in my grasp as Lisa got to her knees to put her full red lips around his shaft. I loosened up the grip a little as I knew we had a possible beaten opponent in just a few moments. Lisa was a blowjob queen! She could milk me so fast it was unbelievable. And after all the times she had done it to me, it never got boring or stale. She kept inventing new ways to arouse and judging by Pud's reaction he was convinced as well. I could see Julie making her way over and as she was about to reach over I kicked behind me which caught her by chance right in the gut. As she went sailing backwards I reapplied my hold to the now moaning Pud. Lisa was working him up and down, side to side, and for his credit he really held out for awhile. I knew I wouldn't have been able to stand Lisa that long but the inevitable finally happened as Pud gushed his full load right into Lisa's mouth. For some reason I just gently brought the beaten Pud down to the floor.I could have put him out by finishing the sleeper or I could have just let him drop but for some reason I figured I'd let him enjoy this. Lisa swallowed his load and then before we went over to dispatch Julie she leaned over to him and said "That's just the start".

Julie was furious and had regained her composure but now she had to go up against the 2 of us. Lisa's light black skin was glistening from her sweat as I was fully aroused. We circled Julie trying to have one of us grab her from behind but she was good and backed up so we couldn't get behind her. She lashed out with a running kick which caught Lisa right between the legs. As Lisa crumbled to the floor I could see the pain in her face but not for long as I was quickly thrown into a headlock and had my head twisted in all directions. Julie was a hellcat bent on destroying us. In just a matter of seconds we went from being the hunters to the hunted. My head was quickly driven into the floor which dazed me but thankfully Julie went away. She was now all over Lisa as she first dropped her leg across Lisa's neck. Oh, did that look like it friggin' hurt. I got up but was caught with a kick in the stomach which immobilized me on the floor. None of our fights before this were violent and this wasn't supposed to be either but we triggered something in Julie as she was just kicking our asses. Julie slapped a sleeper of her own onto Lisa and Lisa put up little resistance as she was completely run over. Lisa dropped to the floor a few moments later, out cold. Julie came my direction again and I had to take her out now or else. We rolled around, me giving it everything I had but we came out of it with her sitting on my chest. She pinned my arms over my head and just gave me an animal like look. She sat up and then dropped her ass right onto my chest which had me lose some air. She then stood over me facing my feet and then lowered her full round lilly white ass over my face. She put her full weight into it and I couldn't even get my tongue out of my mouth. This was a facesit to knock me the fuck out and it was coming fast as I had no air whatsoever to speak of. I saw stars for a few seconds as I blacked out.

I awakened later to find my hands tied above my head. Lisa was next to me and she was getting fingered to death by Julie and Pud, who was now awake, was cheering his Julie on from over in the corner. He respected the fact that he was out of the match and he didn't interfere. Lisa was crying for Julie to stop and to shut her up she gagged my poor Lisa and then sat on her face facing her crotch. She pulled Lisa's legs back and finished her off as she bucked and spasmed from having such an intense orgasm.

I was next on Julie's agenda as she walked over to me and said "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" I was totally beaten. She untied my hands and allowed me one last chance at victory...Very sporting of her. I was quickly dropped again and had a beautiful pair of big white titties covering my face. My will was broken at this point as I knew I was done for and she was just toying with me. I told her "I give up" but that wasn't good enough. She ground her crotch and ass all over my face and told me how pathetic I was.

She then ordered Pud to get the camcorder out which he did and started taping. Julie laid my beaten Lisa next to me and told me to lie still on the floor, spread eagle. I was forced to say that Julie and Pud were our superiors and that we would never question their dominance over us. I whimpered the last part out as Julie said "I'm too nice to you Hickup" and with that she sat upon my face again and worked my rock hard shaft to oblivion. What a fitting ending as she toyed with it much like the way Lisa had done to Pud. Although she was real good she wasn't as good as Lisa when it came to a BJ. I moaned and moaned some more as I felt myself getting closer and closer to cumming.

Julie's facesit this time allowed me to breath a little and I dared not try and lick her back as I didn't know how she would react. I was completely beaten as Pud and Julie awaited the arrival of my gush. A few more flicks of Julie's tongue did the trick as I blew my load everywhere as Pud jumped up in delight and Julie just lapped it up. The whole scene caught on tape for them to revel in whenever they wanted. What could be more humiliating?

Pud walked over, grabbed Lisa by her ankles and dragged her over to the corner where he whispered something to her and then started taking out his victory fucks on her. Julie smiled at me when I regained my senses and said "You know what this means now, right?" I assumed my position preparing for a night of licking her pussy to her heart's content... and then some more. Sounds like a tough defeat but hey, somebody's gotta do it.

The end.
Old 26-Aug-11, 09:07
Last Achievements

Default Couple's battle match #3: Me and Julie vs Mike and Marie.

The scene was once again the hotel room, in fact, signs of battles past were stained on the carpet [img]smile.gif[/img] .

This time Julie and me were up against Mike and Marie. When they strode in, bloody ell! Marie looked stunning but quite muscular Blonde. Her tits weren’t as big as Julie's jugs but when Marie stripped they were covered by big pink nipples. Mike was equal to me on size and strength so I thought it would be a fair fight. Hickupp and Lisa came later to see what they were up against.

We both oiled each other down, both taking the time to get the other as aroused as we could. Then we fought. I went for Marie while Julie went for Mike.

I grabbed Marie's arms and flipped her over my shoulders. As she landed behind me on her ass with a thud, I wrapped my legs round her waist from behind, not to squeeze her but to force her to sit there while I groped and kneaded her mammaries to her delight as she flailed her arms all around me.

Meanwhile Mike had forced Julie into sitting in a corner while he spreadeagled her legs and was licking her to death. She struggled, but he held her arms down as he licked away merrily. One thing he had forgotten was that he had let go of her legs. She slammed them as hard as she could against his head. He backed away, dazed.

By now Marie was bucking as hard as she could as her tits were going red with all the kneading and pinching. She then with all her strength that she had left, stood up (amazing!) and then fell backwards on the floor. Good for her It was on her back to break her fall (to my misfortune). I was dazed and so it was easy for her to get out of the scissors and perform a schoolgirl pin and started to wank me while she forced her cunt into my helpless face. Christ I couldn’t get a tongue out, my mouth was full of her flesh. Though I held out for a time, I exploded but was still awake as Marie dumped me on the side.

Julie had Mike in a 69 and was sucking him off. He had looked as though as he had given up and was begging her to make him explode. Julie looked up to see Marie approach and the famous red mist overcame her as she saw me in a crumpled heap on the floor being looked over by Hickupp and Lisa. The two women collided and Julie in her rage instantly got on top and had pinned Marie as she set off to finger her helpless opponent. Marie's cries, sobs and moans soon died out as she was milked. Then after a while, she rippled as Marie exploded and went limp.

What Julie didn’t know was that Mike had recovered and then ran to Marie's rescue. Seeing he was too late he slapped a heavy sleeper on Julie. Julie flayed about for about five minutes as the air supply was slowly cut off and then she went limp, at last the giant was put to sleep! Mike then dragged the now unconscious Julie to the big metal pillar in the middle of the room and got some rope. he tied her so her tits and cunt was rubbing against the cold metal surface and so her ass was jutting outwards.

When she came about Mike started pushing her up and down the pillar. Tied to the pillar, she could couldn’t fight back as her cunt and clit rubbed against the metal surface. She was moaning harder and louder as she glided up and down the pole. He tits being crushed in the process. 'Ha!' sneered Mike 'So much for your artificial tits, slut' as he continued pushing and pulling her up and down the pole.

Finally she screamed as she exploded. Our unbeaten record had ended at two victories: (Mike started to victory fuck Julie doggie style while she was still tied to the pole. In the meantime Marie looked at me and smiled at me evilly and I began to do my duty and began to eat in if you get what I mean [img]smile.gif[/img] . Hickup99 and Lisa took pics of us. While it was violent during the match. We became good friends and knew each other very well but of course when we entered that hotel room all that went out of the window [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 26-Aug-11, 09:08
Last Achievements

Default Pudduh's Sunday League Part I

Part I.

(Unfortunately, this is the only Part that I have.)

Jess had thought twice about coming tonight as she stood outside the apartment door, covered up in her coat and tracksuit bottoms, she felt safe, but what if she lost? Maybe she would probably be sucking all night and have a raw ass come morning. None the less, she knocked, it was only a laugh anyway and even though parts would be painful, she wasn't gonna die or anything.

Jess had short red hair, tonight done up into a smooth ponytail, her 5'5" height and l201bs weight did put her at a disadvantage but her 34C chest made the grade for her. Her slightly tanned skin made evermore delectable with her slim, tight body and her full lips giving the other female competitors a run for their money as the door opened.

"Hey Jess, come in babe, the first match has already started" a man with one of those heavy, black suede coats said opening the door and offering her in "your gonna be after this one"

"Thanks" Jess nodded nervously as she walked into the main room, this apartment was rented by the Sexfighting group themselves, a minibar and adequate seating was available for it's members and in the middle was a 6x6 set of large blue mats setting out the play area.

"Jess, over here!" shouted a familiar voice.

"Heya Tally" Jess grinned as she sat next to her "who's facing who?"

Tally was Jess's best friend here and fellow competitor as most of the women here were bi so they liked to have their own little league.

"It's Dan taking on Miyuki!" Tally giggled "this is gonna be good!"

Dan was one of the 'big bitters' in the group, being 6'0" and well built gave him a handsome body. Also his 10" cock (some rumored that he had it lengthened) made most of the damage because of his very aggressive thrusting. His spiked short blonde hair adding to the image along with the deep, brown eyes.

Miyuki was one of the college exchange students, she was from Japan and her family was rich enough to pay for most of her stuff. She was nimble to say the least, her breast job upping her stats to 32DD that went along with being 5'7" and 1351bs made her quite formidable. But it was her smoothly ribbed special tongue stud that made her dangerous. Her weakness though was her long, flowing black hair, here she had it in a bun.

Dan was wearing his usual tight leather boxers with the Texan flag on the front. Miyuki, wearing her trademark red thong and Bikini top grappled with Dan on the floor, it seemed that though the match had just begun, Dan was not wasting any time, trying to move down to Miyuki's vulnerable bikini top and get that off, Miyuki for her part swore in Japanese and bucked, trying get the big man off and roll away but her gasp when Dan managed to get the top off, sending those firm tits bouncing showed she was in a bit of trouble.

Miyuki was on her back with Dan on top of her, using his weight to keep her under control as he leaned and clamped his mouth round one of those small nipples, sucking softly at first then sending little nibbles as he started to work her over. Miyuki's struggles ceased for a moment as she sighed softly, mind now being clouded by his delicate work (Dan was now caressing her other tit firmly). This went on for a moment, Dan sucking on the left tit and working over the right in his hand, Miyuki however gasped and mewed softly, her eyes flickering as Dan kinda got carried away.

"Come on Miyuki!" Shouted Tally "snap out of it, he's gonna fuck your brains out'"

Miyuki half heard this and moved her hand, as if to caress Dan's hair as he sucked away, making more short gasps and moans as she stroked his hair. Then she pulled sharply, making Dan "Ack" in pain and grapple with her hand, leaning up.

This gave Miyuki the time to lean forward and shove as hard as she could, Dan misbalanced and fell on his back, rubbing his scalp in annoyance. Wasting no time, Miyuki dived down at Dan's crotch and yanked down his leather shorts, freeing his pulsing cock.

Dan didn't even know what had hit him when Miyuki got her payback, easing his head into her hot mouth, she placed her tongue on the sensitive spot on the bottom of the head, then she started to move it up and down,

using the ribbed plastic stud as she would use a ribbed dildo on herself, Dan just sat there for a moment, eyes wide, then Miyuki sucked, adding to the pressure on Dan and he moaned. Oh boy did he moan. By now, Dan was flat on his back, making deep moans as Miyuki sucked, pressed her stud in and pumped the rest of the long thick cock with her hands.

"Yeeeah!" Tally shouted excitedly "goo Miyuki!"

"She's doing good'" Jess said.

"You bet!" Tally grinned "that stud had me done for last week" she winked as she rubbed her mound, covered with a two piece tight exercise suit.

Everyone had thought that Dan was a goner, he was moaning, drooling, everything. Even Miyuki thought this, slowing down to a nice rhythm.

Nobody though had noticed that Dan was drawing up his legs, his muscle bound thighs were coming level with Miyuki's bobbing head.

Suddenly Miyuki gave a muffled cry as a *SMACK* and another *SMACK* after made her roll away quickly, freeing Dan from a blowjob finishing move.

Dan had smacked his thighs together against Miyuki's head twice, the muscle in them so hard that it was like being punched on both sides of the head, causing heavy ringing in the ears.

Dan though was a mess, he was sweating, precum was already oozing from her work, he got up on his knees though and moved over to the poor Miyuki (who was still holding her head), rolling her onto her back, pulling her thong down and pinning her arms back as he made sure he would hit first time.

There was this deafening, almost screaming "UGHHHHNNI" as Dan shoved all 10" as deep and hard as he could, Miyuki's back arching upwards, then up again, and again, again as Dan increased the speed, filling her at a nice, cool rhythm. Miyuki was finished, her moaning and groaning was so loud it was just a matter of time. Dan was grunting too but he was lucky, Miyuki wasn't as good as controlling her pussy muscles as the other girls were.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Miyuki gasped and panted "noo, you won't..you wo..n't!" she bit her top lip.

"Yeah you will" Dan smiled as he leaned forward and gave her a deep kiss, passionate as they traded tongues, Miyuki bucking at his thrusts. Then muffled as it was her voice went high pitched screaming "fuck I'm cuuummmmrninngg!" in Japanese before the mats flooded with juices.

The crowds clapped and cheered loudly as the two slowed down, Dan kneeling up and helping the defeated Miyuki up, they both hugged, then kissed deeply again.

"Next time" she winked as she took Dan's hand and lead him into one of the three side bedrooms to be his slave for the night.

Tally had cum long before that though "that was awesome!" she gasped.

"Mmmm yeah" Jess grinned "wonder who I'm gonna be up against?"
Old 26-Aug-11, 09:10
Last Achievements

Default Office Fight 4 Act 1

Office Fight 4 Act 1

Posted by Stone on November 21, 1999 at 20:49:42:

Office Fight – Hits Home

(Brandy, Frank, Michelle)

I was invited back to Brandi’s house again two weeks later, this time she said she had a surprise for me. I told her no matter what trick she had up her sleeve she was still going to end up being fucked by me. As I pulled up to her apartment complex at 7 p.m., I was already aroused as I thought of how I was going to fuck her. When I reached her apartment I rang the doorbell and immediately saw my surprise. A beautiful, young, light-skinned black girl answered the door; she had on a tiny white tank-top and a pair of white cotton panties. “I...think...I have the wrong apartment, excuse me”, I managed to stammer out obviously flushed by her appearance.

“It’s OK Frank, come on in”, I heard from a voice behind the door. As I walked in, I could see Brandi stretching out on the floor of her living room. She had on a black sports bra and tight black shorts and was in the middle of doing leg stretches on the floor. I immediately asked who the girl was, and Brandi said her name was Michelle and she was her sister. And that Michelle was the surprise that she was talking about earlier and that Michelle was going to be taking me on, but that she was only 18 and she was still in training. I asked if I was going to keep this professional and just teach her the moves and if I should hold back. Brandi then said that this was a sex-fight and to add the ante, she said that, “To the victor goes the spoils, for the rest of the night”. But with the added stipulation that this wasn’t going to be like the sex-fights Brandi and I had had, this was going to be for sexual domination, then the winner is the one who induces the orgasm. With that she ordered us both to strip.

I took off my clothes as Michelle slowly undressed in a little strip tease, I think she did this to either get the psychological edge or to turn me on; either way it was working. As we circled each other naked I was eyeing her up and down, my dick becoming hard as I looked at her caramel colored skin and her ample breasts. Although her breasts were not as big as her older sister’s were, she still had a copious amount of cleavage to show off. We locked hands and came together cheek to cheek in a test of strength. Being older and stronger, I was able to push her down to her knees rather easily. But she quickly took advantage by sucking on my hard cock. I let out a quick moan as I didn’t expect her to go to such a length early in the match. Even though I was in a dominant position I soon began to lose control as she expertly worked on my shaft.

I let go of her hands and grabbed the back of her head to increase her motions; with her hands free, she began to rub my balls. But as I caught my senses, I grabbed her by hair and threw her off me, as I felt my cum rising in my balls in the few minutes she had been sucking on me. As she hit the carpet she was momentarily dazed, I took the opportunity and grabbed her legs which were wet with sweat and dangling in the air and pushed her ankles behind her head and quickly dove onto her pussy with my mouth and began to eat her out hastily. I still had my hands and leverage pressing down on her calves to keep her legs from locking around me, but my tongue buried in her young tunnel.

She tried to resist the moans that escaped from her lips, but she couldn’t help herself and began to pant and moan out loud and even began to squeeze her own breasts. She was thrusting her crotch into my face to match my tempo of licking and sucking on her clit. My face was red from sucking and I had already broken out in a sweat from the cocksucking and exertion of fighting back. By this time I felt that I had already won the match and it was just a matter of seconds until she was finished. When I was attacked from behind by Brandi, she had grabbed me by my hair and dragged me over to the couch across the floor, giving my back a bad carpet burn, but it wasn’t going to be the only pain I would suffer.

As I slowly recovered from the pain move, I had the air knocked out of me as Brandi came crashing down ass first on my stomach. She repeated this move a couple more times until I was wheezing for breath. As I was laying there gasping for breath she got up, removed her shorts, which were slightly wet from watching the encounter of me eating out her younger sister, and sat on my head in a reverse face-sit. As I was dazed and short of air I could do nothing but flounder. She did not want to knock me unconscious however, as every few moments, when she felt my breathing stop, she lifted her ass in the air for a few seconds, while her ass was in the air, she lowered her mouth around my cock and began to suck on it with a half-hearted effort. She did not want to get me off, she wanted to keep me hard, because it was not her fight, it was her sister’s who had just recovered and crawled on over to where her sister was straddling me and sat on her knees in-between my legs.

While Brandi sat back down on my face I felt a tongue lick the crown of my manhood. After a few moments of sucking she had me humping her mouth with my dick. She was expertly sucking my cock and I was helpless to do anything. My body was covered in sweat from the endeavor and mixed with the smell of Brandi’s wet pussy grinding into my face did little to help me stay awake. After about five minutes of Michelle’s superior sucking efforts, I released a huge roar and released my cum in her mouth. With that I passed out.

When I awoke I saw a clock on the night-stand that read 10:05 p.m., I had been out for over 2 hours, when I looked to my left I saw Michelle lying next to me in the bed gently rubbing my balls as a smile crept across her face, “About time you woke up, baby, I haven’t had all my fun with you yet.” She gave me a quick hand-job which had me hard instantly. Unfortunately I couldn’t move to aid her in the foreplay as my hands were lightly bound to the bed posts using bed sheets. As soon as I reached full hardness, she gave me a few flicks of her tongue on the head of my dick and lowered herself onto my meat and began to ride me hard. I was surprised to see how loose her pussy was for someone her age.

I wish I could say I enjoyed it, as I did until Brandi came in and they both teased my dick to no end. As soon as I approached an orgasm they stopped their actions and sat on my chest instead and made me eat them out until my erection subsided; they repeated this action for at least another 2 hours until they finally allowed me to cum, violently but thankfully, on the bed.

They untied me and made me get dressed and leave, without letting me clean up from the stench of sweat, pussy, and my own jism. I vowed revenge and I was upset for weeks afterward for the torture that had been dispensed upon me at the hands of the sisters.

I was further angered to hear Brandi telling a few a of her close friends, who are also co-workers, about how her and Michelle had sexually dominated me. I even confronted Brandi a few times about telling everyone what she had done to me as it was between me and her. And how she failed to mention how I had the match won, until she interfered. She had the same reply every single time I asked, that if I ever wanted to do anything about it Michelle and her would gladly give me another beating.

About a month after the fight, a girl named Lily, whom I had worked with on a few projects now and again, and had become a nice friend, even though I think she had wanted to become more than friends, informed me that she had heard about what Brandi had done to me and she thought it was mean. I was immediately embarrassed that Lily knew about it and wondered how many others knew. She said she was the only non-secretary to know about it, as she overheard Brandi talking about it with the other secretaries in the coffee lounge on their break. After I told Lily the whole story, she said that she wanted to help me get one over on Brandi so that she wouldn’t bug me again.

I looked over Lily, she was a young college student in her 20’s, very pretty, with a nice figure, her breasts were about a 36 C, slightly bigger than Michelle’s, but not by much. I thought that maybe she could help me defeat the evil sisters, if she was trained right. Later, after work, we met in a bar and talked about what was to be done if were to beat Brandi and Michelle.

Lily had confided in me that she was familiar with fighting, in that she had a sorority sister in college who incorporated her in the initiation of two pledges. The pledges had to beat her, Lily, in a sex-fight to become fully inaugurated in the sorority. The girls never won. With the backing of an experienced female fighter on my side. I gladly accepted Lily’s aid and we went to work over a game plan and I soon plotted my revenge on Brandi and Michelle.
Old 26-Aug-11, 09:10
Last Achievements

Default Diane vs. Tom

Posted by Pudduh on November 02, 1999 at 18:51:27:

Diane vs. Tom

Her name was Diane, and she fought. It was something she was proud of - not the winning, certainly not the losing, not even the thrill at the beginning of the fights. She was proud of the fact that she fought, and she fought well.

While she fought women most typically, she didn't shy away when a man made her life miserable. And one man, Tom, really rubbed her the wrong way.

She and Tom met one evening in the boxing ring at the gym, long after closing time. Tom in his brief Speedos and a smirk, Diane in her one piece bathing suit. Two people, alone, bent on hurting one another, determined to put to rest the dislike that each held for the other.

When they met, in the center of the ring, it wasn't a tentative struggle for long. Diane knew she was smaller than her opponent, and was determined to take him down a few notches early. With a quick swing of her hips, she brought her foot into the side of Tom's knee, dumping him quickly onto his back. Before his scream of shock could finish echoing off the walls, another joined it, for Diane dropped her knees onto his outstretched thigh, grinning as his face took on the wounded look that she thought all men should wear.

It was silly of her to think that he'd succumb so quickly; if he were that sort, he'd hardly have agreed to meet her in a ring! While she gloated, he schemed, and he moved quickly, determined not to be cuckolded by this wench. His arms slithered out, and he wrapped Diane in a furious bearhug, crushing her ample breasts into his hairy chest.

Her arms trapped at her sides, her breath coming in short, painful gasps only scant moments after being certain that Tom was finished, Diane struggled vainly. Kicking as best she could in her odd kneeling position, she tried to free herself. She decided to think different. She put all her weight against him, trying to put him off balance. Tom was surprised by this move and the two fell onto their sides. Tom's grip was slipping so he tried to reassert his grip. This half a second breather was all she needed to slip out of the now weak bearhug.

The two now backed off from each other, each now leary of the other.

"I don't need any fist fighting crap to finish you off prick" Diane said angrily.

"Then what do you suggest then?" asked Tom, voice also filled with hate.

"I say we fuckfight each other until the other screams and begs for mercy, best out of three?" she said.

"You're on bitch, I'll take you on any day and win as well!" replied Tom.

Diane stripped off her bathing suit, while Tom stripped off his briefs, showing his fully erect cock.

The two circled each other in the center of the ring.

"Ready to beg?" said Diane.

"You wish, slut" replied Tom.

Tom lunged at Diane, slamming right into her chest, winding her slightly. Tom took advantage quickly and picked her up by her hair. He pushed her into the corner. With all exits blocked off all she could do was fuck back as quickly as possible.

Tom had a small surprise for her though. Instead of pushing himself into her pussy, he forcefully turned her around. After much struggling Tom managed to get her ass facing his cock. He went right to work.

"Look who's in control, little missy" whispered Tom into Diane's ear as she started to moan as he was pumping in and out of her ass. Diane realized that she was in serious trouble, and tried to at least put up a token resistance.

She desperately tried to control her cum reaction. Tom started to try to bring her under control as she tried to turn herself around. He grabbed her and started to caress her breasts, pinching the nipple and kneading the outer breast. This caused even more moaning from Diane.

Suddenly Diane moaned loudly as she exploded.

"There'l be more where that came from, slut" he whispered into her ear.

In desperation, she managed to get out by elbowing Tom in the stomach. Tom staggered back, but came back for more. This time Diane was ready.

"Oh so you want a front on encounter then" said Tom with anger in his eyes "then I'll give an encounter you'll never forget, you fucking whore!".

The two smashed together in an all out Sexfight. Tongues locking, hands exploring each other's body in bids to find the other's weak spots, hips going back and forth in a blistering pace.

After about five minutes Tom felt Diane begin to weaken. "This is gonna be my first!" he thought as he put all his reserves into the fuckfight. Unbeknownst to him though this was a ploy by Diane to get Tom to expend all his energy on her. It worked. After several more orgasms on both sides, Tom was now tiring.

Tom, wondering why she had not weakened any further realized the horrible truth that he had been tricked.

"Too late, dickhead" thought Diane as she saw Tom's eye's open wide. She started her own offensive, managing to push Tom into the corner. This time she was gonna be in control. She pushed her left shoulder into one of Tom's arms and her right arm into the other, this left her left arm free to explore and destroy Tom completely.

This was it - her caressing Tom's vulnerable body, pumping in and out, kissing him around the neck and chest. He tried to fight back by kissing her on the neck but to no avail. He was moaning loudly when she decided to finish him off. She tripped him up and landed on his stomach, winding him. She then maneuvered herself into a schoolboy pin. She then turned herself round to face his throbbing erection, grabbed it and stuffed it into her mouth.

Tom tried to hold out, knowing full well that if he came this time, he would have to give up.

He moaned loudly as she licked and sucked. Up to the point when he shuddered and exploded inside her mouth.

"Agg you bitch I'll give you this round!" he said waiting for her to get off him "But you wait till next round".

"What do you mean next round? I'll give you an even bigger fuck than last time! Bring it on, you fucking son of a bitch!" said Diane in triumph.

The two went to the showers for a quick wash and then grabbed a quick drink. Then they headed back to the ring, still soaking wet from the shower.

The pair circled each other for the second round. Again it was Tom who made the starting move, trying to rush Diane into the corner. The move went better than expected.

As Tom pushed into Diane, Diane tripped. By now they were right next to the corner post. Diane fell and hit her head on the post, knocking her out cold.

This was a godsend for Tom who started about taking advantage of the situation.

Diane suddenly woke up by splash of cold water in her face. She opened her eyes to see that her arms were securely fastened to the ropes above. She also saw Tom in front of her, cock in her face.

Tom without saying anything went straight to business licking, pinching and biting her breasts, pumping her in and out as fast as he could and kissing and licking every bit of exposed body that she had.

Several massive orgasms went by as the half awake Diane moaned louder and louder. Finals she whimpered her surrender.

"Second to me missy, but you're not gonna get ANY respite in this one babe" he whispered "Let round three commence!".

Instead of the break that they had in between the first and second rounds, Tom went right back to work on her.

He went behind her and started pumping her as hard as he could, at the same time kissing biting, pinching, and kneading her breasts and every other part of her body.

Diane struggled with the bonds, trying to free herself before it was too late. Again she started exploding, moaning and sobbing as she realized that this was not just a sexfight, this was a humiliation on Tom's part. She knew that if he won, he would tell his mates at the office all about this.

Diane managed to free herself and after weakly shoving Tom out of the way she tried to crawl away to a breathing place.

"Why are you running away, babe?" Tom said, following her.

He grabbed her, got her in a standing bearhug and pumped as he crushed what remained of her breasts. She tried as hard as she could to pump back but it was all in vain. She cried out her surrender as she exploded for the final time. He threw her down onto the floor and said:

"I have shown you who's boss, don't get in my path again.".

He knelt down and stuffed his cock into her mouth and made her do a blow job for good measure. He then left her there, crying in the ring as he got dressed and left.

The next day at work, Tom and his mid-20's friends were dissecting the goings-on last night. The was Billy tall, brown haired hazel eyed man, Matt a grey eyed Blonde in his late 20's and Trev a bald headed blue eyed man. They were all laughing when Diane appeared flanked with her friends:

Juliana and red-head in her early 20's, Rebecca a white haired, with dark blue eyes, and Josie a brunette with hazel eyes.

"Well if it isn't the Slut whose ass I kicked last night." said Tom quietly as his mate sniggered in the background.

" I don't think it should be you that should be laughing prick!" said Diane sternly as she handed Tom a piece of paper "We challenge you and your dickheaded friends to a freestyle sexfight/wrestle match".

Tom and his friends looked at each other and after talking among themselves, they nodded in agreement. The arranged the matches after a half hour and added a big 'battle royal' at the end of it to settle any unfinished business at the end of the matches. All matches would be freestlye and would take place after hours in the ring in the gym.

Both parties walked away confident that they would win overall.

The End.
The Following User Says Thank You to endo24 For This Useful Post: