Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Oct-15, 00:00
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Unlimited sessions vs true love...?

It's really hard to understand why wrestling should be that controversial, or that difficult to accept.
It's irrational, isn't it?
Old 04-Oct-15, 23:14
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's really hard to understand why wrestling should be that controversial, or that difficult to accept.
It's irrational, isn't it?
Completely irrational. Even more so with the explosive growth in MMA. And oil wrestling doesn't seem to have this stigma.

Someone posted on another forum that a guy getting sexual enjoyment out of watching two girls wrestle or catfight is perceived by some as his deriving pleasure from women's pain. I think that's where the stigma originates as far as fem vs fem combat.

MMA is clearly a sport so it seems to be exempt. But getting two "regular" girls together in a private setting to wrestle or fight purely for male sexual satisfaction - it makes sense why some would see it that way.

As for mixed wrestling, I believe the stigma comes from the guy deriving pleasure from what most see as a complete destruction of his masculinity (being physically dominated by a woman).

I can understand this viewpoint - women want a man they can depend on. It's hard to see a man as "alpha" when he pays $300+ per hour to be beat up by a woman.

But these are mainstream perspectives...of which I am happily not a part of.
The Following User Says Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-15, 17:08
Banned
Points: 3,219, Level: 23 Points: 3,219, Level: 23 Points: 3,219, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Just talk about your fetishes and if your girl is very submissive then she follow you or at least you will get to know,what she really wants.And just told her that sessions are not hardcore sex and never involved with hard sex.

Tags
relationships