Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Mar-18, 22:14
fr12

Default Re: Red Sparrow

The danish movie The Wave (author Roar Uthaug) has at the end a scene where a woman is crushing a man to death between her legs underwater to save her son who was attacked by that man. The scene only last for about 40 seconds. But you could clearly see the struggle the man had with her legs around him. She was also quite sexy.
Old 08-Mar-18, 21:39
Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,954 Times in 265 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The danish movie The Wave (author Roar Uthaug) has at the end a scene where a woman is crushing a man to death between her legs underwater to save her son who was attacked by that man. The scene only last for about 40 seconds. But you could clearly see the struggle the man had with her legs around him. She was also quite sexy.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to truquillo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Mar-18, 00:19
Points: 3,819, Level: 26 Points: 3,819, Level: 26 Points: 3,819, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

The man hit with a shower knob recovered and there was a scene where they met in class.

The golf club scene resulted in a broken jaw.

She stabbed an already defeated person.
Old 09-Mar-18, 05:21
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Smile Re: Red Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really? I don't see any difference between how images she intended for one specific party were exploited, and women being exploited by the industry overall - just that she has ostensibly been abused to a lesser degree. I also think there's a clear and blatant difference between the same images being exposed to the world at large when they were only intended for her partner, and her choosing to do nude/sex scenes - it's her choice, to make it clear. There is however an especially long-winded and ridiculous topic on this forum about whether it's capable for women to rape men, so why I'm surprised at this line of questioning, I do not know.

As for not immediately coming out in support of #metoo? There are plenty of actresses who haven't, and some who have suggested their current projects are rather timely, like Jessica Chastain. I don't think you can really put it under that close a microscope.

That aside, the film looks pretty 'eh' and not necessarily a fun time about training a Black Widow-esque character. Lawrence herself is also a bit 'meh', to me, not even as interesting as an actress as some of her contemporaries like say, Kristen Stewart, who has done much more interesting work without nearly as much recognition.
The only people being exploited here are the audience. Never forget that this is Hollywood we're talking about! It is always about the money.
Old 01-Aug-23, 23:36
Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32 Points: 5,982, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onatopp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really? I don't see any difference between how images she intended for one specific party were exploited, and women being exploited by the industry overall - just that she has ostensibly been abused to a lesser degree. I also think there's a clear and blatant difference between the same images being exposed to the world at large when they were only intended for her partner, and her choosing to do nude/sex scenes - it's her choice, to make it clear. There is however an especially long-winded and ridiculous topic on this forum about whether it's capable for women to rape men, so why I'm surprised at this line of questioning, I do not know.

As for not immediately coming out in support of #metoo? There are plenty of actresses who haven't, and some who have suggested their current projects are rather timely, like Jessica Chastain. I don't think you can really put it under that close a microscope.

That aside, the film looks pretty 'eh' and not necessarily a fun time about training a Black Widow-esque character. Lawrence herself is also a bit 'meh', to me, not even as interesting as an actress as some of her contemporaries like say, Kristen Stewart, who has done much more interesting work without nearly as much recognition.
If you don't mind a tangent, what project did Chastain say was in line with #MeToo? All I've found so far is that some #MeToo crusaders were upset because a director on one of her projects was accused of (and in one case, sentenced for) domestic abuse.

I didn't see RED SPARROW, but I just finished 2020's AVA with Chastain as a kickass assassin. No scissors but she has four strong fight scenes. Movie itself is decent formula but a good basic view.
Old 02-Aug-23, 10:29
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,231 Times in 6,816 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Dune [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just finished 2020's AVA with Chastain as a kickass assassin. No scissors but she has four strong fight scenes.
All of which you can see in my Picture Forum threads - providing you're not allergic to looking at screenshots rather than videos. And if you are, there's a tiny sample of previously-rejected stills below instead. For the record, I too much preferrred Ava.

She gets her elbows out [1-2]. Nice throw Judo Jessica! [3-7] Hey Pal, you don't mess with The Jess [8-10]. Finally, even that high roll-neck black sweater can't hide Colin's Hairdressing Disaster [11-12]
Attached Images
File Type: png JessC268.png (981.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png JessC269.png (975.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: png JessC270.png (555.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png JessC271.png (516.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png JessC272.png (438.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png JessC273.png (568.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: png JessC274.png (560.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: png JessC275.png (724.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png JessC276.png (463.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png JessC277.png (425.9 KB, 7 views)
File Type: png JessC278.png (418.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png JessC279.png (780.3 KB, 17 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-23, 12:02
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

Atomic Blonde was great and not sure why it wasn't higher rated. Loved the soundtrack too. Great fight scenes and action throughout.

Liked Ava too, but Jessica is too small to be believable 5'4" and 120 lbs. Sorry just not sure how she can take down so many similarly trained men.

Charlize on the other hand in 5'9".

But just so much a person can take as there are brutal fight scenes in both.

Supposed to be an AB2, but slow to get off the ground.

At least Old Guard 2 is coming in 2024.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fvsfforever For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-23, 13:21
Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100 Points: 276,570, Level: 100
Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5% Activity: 99.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 68,231 Times in 6,816 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvsfforever [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jessica is too small to be believable 5'4" and 120 lbs. Sorry just not sure how she can take down so many similarly trained men.
GGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! [1-3]

And look at those trousers! [4] She must have grown at least 4" taller since she bought them.

Nah, I know. Here's the real Jessica [5-8]. But did you know her biceps have their own fan club [9-10].
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JessCM01.jpg (93.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg JessCM02.jpg (81.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg JessCM02a.jpg (264.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg JessCM03a.jpg (157.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg JessCM04.jpg (121.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg JessCM05.jpg (74.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg JessCM06.jpg (70.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: png JessCM07.png (735.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg JessCM08.jpg (279.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg JessCM09.jpg (94.2 KB, 16 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to verscont For This Useful Post: