Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jul-18, 12:55
Points: 11,362, Level: 46 Points: 11,362, Level: 46 Points: 11,362, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mary is Merciless

Meeting her Match

The rundown apartment building did not stand out much from the other houses, as the orange light of the sunset covered the empty street. Plastic cups and old newspapers cluttered the sidewalk and the old car parked at the road right in front of the graffiti covered front of the building was missing its wheels. The banged up chassis had been propped up on top of a few concrete blocks.
The address Hank had given them sure was the shithole, he had called it. Just one more shitty building in a shitty neighborhood, but that was probably the point. If you were in the business of extorting money, from minors of all things, you probably did not want to draw too much attention.
There were signs of it thought, as Tess realized when she stopped in front of the few steps leading up to the front door The door had been mostly glass once, but the window was broken and cracked in many places and pieces of cardboard had been taped to it from the inside to cover up the holes. A crude graffiti mark, none with any artistic value, had been sprayed on it in bright neon green at a slightly tilted angle, "MARY RULES!", and beneath it in red was written "AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!" just above a third line in blue "PAY ON TIME!", that ended with a winking smiley.
"Like someone put the door of a public bathroom stall here.", Daniel noted dryly when he followed her gaze to the smeared words, "One can tell she is preying on highschool students and younger, if that's what she tries to impress with."
"Maybe she could afford to live in a nicer place, if she set her sights higher.", Tess noted looking up the building. On the floors higher up the windows seemed mostly to be covered up by wooden boards on the inside.
"You're going to make that suggestion when you meet her?"
Tess smirked. "I'm going to make the suggestion to stop all together or to learn how to eat through a straw."
"Yeah, just be careful, alright?"
"Don't worry, baby.", she waved off the warning and roughly pulled Daniel close into a kiss, "Just wait here for me until I'm done."
Her boyfriend let his gaze wander across the dirty street with a not particularly happy expression. "Here? Fine, but get it over with quickly. Getting robbed once today is more than enough for me."
Tess chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll be right back and protecting you again, you scaredy-cat."
When she stepped inside the building , Tess could quickly convince herself that the outside was not deceiving in the slightest. Naked walls to both sides of the narrow hallway were dirty and worn down, the floor in not much better shape. Flickering dim light let the shadows twist and dance ominously. She could hear a TV from above. Not far from the entrance a staircase led upwards. At the end an old elevator door faced her. The dusty sign on it read: "Out of order".
Since Tess did not exactly know what floor Mary lived on she would have had to take the stairs anyways. Beneath her feet the scarred wood of the steps creaked audibly, even as she sat down her foot on the first step.
On the first floor she began checking the signs on the door one by one. Hank had not given her a last name, but after the graffiti on the front door she did not expect to have much difficulty recognizing the right place.
Just as she was checking another door it suddenly swung open and the smell of cigarettes and sweat swept out into the hallway. Tess immediately took a quick step back to be prepared for any type of attack.
In front of her stood a man in his mid- to late-fifties, who dressed in a dirty sloppily buttoned shirt. He had brown hair that turned gray in places and had visibly thinned out in the middle to the point it was obvious that the man was balding.
He looked Tess up and down out of dim blue eyes, before his gaze got stuck on her bust pressing against the white tracksuit top.
With no attempt to hide his interest in her womanly curves, he leaned against the door frame and exposed his yellow teeth in a sly slimy grin.
"And what would you want here girl?", he asked her.
Tess forced herself to a strained smile. "I just forgot the room number of my friend, so I check all of them. Sorry, if I bothered you."
"Bother me? No, but I have not seen you around here before.", the man told her, "And I don't think anyone your age lives here."
"She isn't my age.", Tess said, "And I should keep looking. Again, sorry, if I bothered you in anyway."
"I told you, you didn't bother me. Just...", the man narrowed his eyes, "I'm not sure I believe you. None of the women living here is on this floor."
"As I said, I forgot the number. I check further up then."
"Don't bother.", the man said with his grin spreading, "I'm the landlord here, so I can tell you were your friend lives. Unless you also forgot the name. Just come in here for a sec."
He stepped back inviting her in, but Tess did not move.
"It would be really nice, if you checked, but I would rather stay out here."
"Kids these days.", the man complained, "I'm polite here, so why are you so stuck up, huh?"
"I should probably be going, if I'm bothering you that much."
"How many times do I need to tell you: You are not bothering me!", the man hissed, "I just want to help. Just come in! I'll check were your friend lives. I don't bite."
"I'm fine.", Tess said calmly, and turned to leave, "I'll go check the rooms myself."
When she started to walk the landlord stepped into the hallway after her. "Do you have a friend here at all? You're not just checking for an apartment nobody is at to rob my tenants, are you?"
"No.", she replied already walking for the staircase, but the man came after her.
"What's your name and where do you live, huh?", the man asked her angrily, "You're looking for a place to break into, don't you? I should I call the cops on you, you thieving bitch!"
"You can't.", she replied and spun back at the man, "And now leave me alone!"
"This is my place.", the man yelled furiously and at this range Tess could clearly smell the alcohol in his breath, "I do whatever the fuck I want here! You think some stuck-up bitch like you can wave her tits around and do what you want! You're coming with me now!"
The man reached forward to grab her by the arm, but Tess reacted in a flash and caught his hand around the thumb. She brutally twisted it outwards and forced a sharp cry of pain from the landlords lips, as his legs buckled.
Keeping the pressure up, Tess fixated the man with an icy glare. "No touching, asshole!"
The man whimpered, as he stared up at her fearfully.
"The person I'm looking for is named Mary.", the muscular girl told her captive, "Something tells me, you probably remember where she lives without checking."
A sharp gasp left the mans lip and Tess could see the color drain from his face, as his eyes shook in terror.
"Oh, god! Oh, god!", he stuttered, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were her friend! Please, please, don't tell her! I'm begging you! I'll do everything!" The landlord was on the verge of tears now. "Just don't tell her I said this was my place. Please, she'll kill me!"
Tess released the man with a look of disgust on her face. "It's alright. Just tell me were she lives."
"She is upstairs! On the higher floors. You'll see it immediately when you get there."
"Well, looks like for all her faults at least she taught you some manners.", Tess spat at the whimpering male and walked past him, "How about next time you just aren't an ass towards someone visiting your place. And this is better going to be as obvious, as you claim it is or I might have to come downstairs again."

The landlord did not have to worry about her threat. The instant she got to the right floor she knew. Unlike the naked walls of the lower floors these had been covered in graffiti and unlike the words on the front door these were clearly of the artistic variety. Pale faces stared at Tess from both sides of the hallway. Most of them were boys younger than herself, some her age, a few adults men and women alike. The quality of the portrays, as vague as they were, was high, however red lines and stains and been smeared over the art rather amateurishly in what appeared to be red finger paint. Blood red.
Tess gulped as she slowly walked down the hall. Her heart was beating loudly at the sight of the strange artwork and her muscles tensed. The doors of the apartments had been replaced with solid wooden boards so that they could not be opened anymore. The very last door seemed to be the only exception.
She stopped as she reached one of the last of the faces on the wall. A highschool boy dark-haired and covered in finger paint blood like the rest of them. Next to him was a younger boy that undeniably resembled him. Tess grit her teeth when she recognized them as Hank and his brother.
What kind of person would display her victims on the walls like this? Just what kind of horrible monster was this woman?
More worried yet determined than ever the muscular teen girl approached the unsealed door. For a moment she thought about just kicking it in. Neither the lock nor the scarred wood of the door seemed like they could have resisted the awesome strength of her bulging leg muscles for very long. Still the teenage amazon calmed herself and rang the doorbell instead. No need to warn the thug woman living here in advance that she had any intention of putting a stop to her.
However, as she pressed the bell button a few times there was no sound to be heard. Tess furrowed her brow in confusion and reached for the door knob. As she turned it, the door, unlocked as it turned out, swung open silently. She did not have the time to wonder why that was, too quickly her jaw dropped at the sight of the room behind it.
The room was rather large for an apartment building like this and Tess assumed that was because inside walls had been removed to make it that way, but the truly surprising thing was the decoration. Painted in blue and cyan the walls were sparkling from glittery color, the floor covered by thick fluffy carpets. On the left side of the long room stood an expensive black leather coach facing the wall that was mostly covered by a large plasma screen and boxes of a sound system. The right wall on the other hand had vanished entirely behind fish tanks piled upon each other all the way to the ceiling. Exotic fishes swimming in each of the tanks decorated by small castles and shimmering crystals. At the far end of the room stood a large wooden desk facing the door and on top of it piles upon piles of green dollar bills rising high up and covering its whole surface.
With her eyes ever widening, as she let her gaze wander across the room that seemed to be furnished in a combined effort between a young child and a bond villain stroking his cat, Tess slowly walked inside towards the desk.
In all her life she had not seen this sheer mass of cash at once, much less seen it just lying around in an unlocked room like this. Albeit the great majority of it seemed to be small dollar bills of one and five, piled up here at random without any order or system to it Tess expected this to be a few thousand dollar in total just lying around for anyone to take it.
Tess felt sick to her stomach, as she remembered the faces on the walls outside and were this money had been coming from. Children of fourteen and younger, teenagers and just a few adults desperately clawing together money, even stealing it, just to pay off this deranged woman and her violent threats towards them or their family members.
"What the hell are you doing here?"
The soft girlish voice let Tess spin in surprise like a scalded cat ready to defend herself, but the person she was facing was about as non-threatening as it could get. A young girl, maybe twelve-years-old, was standing in the door that led out of the room not far from the desk and presumably into another room of Mary's place. The girl was a pretty blonde little thing that simply looked adorable even when she looked at Tess with a scowl.
She was wearing an unzipped purple hoodie jacket with round teddybear like ears attached to the hood on her head, over a white tanktop that proclaimed "girlpower" in large glittery letters along with washed out looking light blue jeans that looked intentionally tattered along the side of one thigh.
Long wavy hair peeked out from beneath the hood and fell down in front of her over the narrow shoulders. Her disapprovingly twisted lips shimmered in a glossy pink.
"Who are you?", Tess asked the newcomer dumbfounded, but slowly lowered her clenched fists.
With a scoff the little blonde cranked her neck glaring at her. For a brief second Tess could have sworn she had seen a sinew flare in her neck.
"Bitch, this is my place, where you have no business, so it's better for you to just answer my question, before you regret it!"
Tess frowned, but despite the girls bratty tone striking a nerve with her it was of course true. As the intruder here it was probably her turn to answer first.
"I'm looking for someone.", she told the preteen brat, "Your mom maybe?"
"She lives downstairs in one of the apartments.", the girl told her and came closer.
As the young girl strolled towards her Tess could see her bare little toes sink into the thick carpet with every step. Her perfectly manicured nails had been painted pink.
"But you're not looking for her anyways.", the girl spoke when she stood right in front of her. With a minuscule 5 feet height she was significantly shorter than Tess own 5'11, but still the glare of her cold blue eyes send a shiver down the older girls spine. She could tell immediately this girl was bad news.
"I bet some little bitch cried to you.", the petite brat spoke with a thin smile, "Bet it was Hank. He is new to this, doesn't know how this works yet and the big bros are always the biggest crybabies anyways."
Tess eyes narrowed when she glared down at the younger girl. This brat was cold like ice. She knew exactly what was going on here and she was gleefully fine with it. Mary had raised herself some second generation psycho bitch by the looks of it.
"You're lucky I'm in a good mood.", the twelve-year-old spoke coldly and smoothly turned back towards the room she had come from, "Leave your wallet on the table and get out of my building and I'll let you walk out of here, bitch."
"Hey, wait just a damn second!", Tess snapped and grabbed the girl by the wrist from behind before she could leave.
The petite girl moved in a blur. Spinning back at her, she swiftly twisted her arm free and flipped the grip on Tess, clasping her wrist instead.
Muscle memory took over letting Tess react, before she consciously knew what was happening. She bend her elbow by ninety degree pulling the grabbed forearm up in front of her face and extended the shorter girls arm completely that way. A split second later she had already caught the girls hoodie near the chest with her free hand and turned into a hip throw, but
just before her explosive motion exposed her back to the girl, she already felt how her petite opponent went low in anticipation of the throw ready to clinch her hips with the slim arms like she wanted to scoop her heavier body off the floor for a counter throw. Given their respective size the defense would likely have been doomed for failure anyways, but Tess reflexive adjustment was instantaneous. Her thoroughly conditioned body moved swiftly before it had completely turned to meet the counter throw with a counter of her own. Her long leg shaped by powerful muscle moved to hook behind the younger girls and knock it out from under her dropping her backwards to the floor. Just that right as her leg moved the foot she had been targeting stepped between her legs and sweeped her last standing leg out from under her.
The strange blue room spun, as Tess flipped head over heels and was flung sideways through the air at the arm still trapped in the little girls grip.
Between the thickness and softness of the carpet she barely even felt the impact, as she slammed to the floor on her back.
Her eyes wide open and her jaw slack, she stayed down for several seconds trying to process what had just happened with a brain that seemed like it had just short circuited. Her cheeks flushed bright red and her face burned hot from the shame that she felt, as she confirmed the outrageous fact behind her stupor. She had just been floored by a preteen!
Said girl stood above her and smirked down at her with a look of unbelievable smugness, then as she was sure Tess was seeing her she turned away with a contemptful scoff.
Anger flared up and Tess kicked out powerfully with her legs and flung herself back up to her feet in a dynamic motion.
"Very funny!", she spat glaring at the little girl, "I see someone has been paying attention in her judo classes, but now you better call your mommy or whatever Mary is to you, before I lose my patience!"
The young girl was still smirking, as she circled around the desk opposite to Tess and stood behind it. The dollar bills were piling high between them.
"Alright, I'll show you Mary.", she said innocently but with a mischievous look on her face, "But how about a little game before then."
The brats arm shot out and with a swift sideways swing she carelessly swiped the desk clear, sweeping the money over the edge with no hesitation. Tess jaw almost dropped again, as she saw the avalanche of green dollar bills pour off the table and thousands of dollar in cash drop and flutter to the fluffy floor.
Looking right at Tess the girl took the edges of her hoodie jacket near the chest and slid it off over her shoulders dropping the sweatshirt to the floor.
This time Tess jaw did drop. The bare flesh of the short female arms the preteen exposed rippled with unbelievable definition even as they were just hanging down not even slightly tensed.
Naturally athletic and eager to get stronger and tougher since the tender age of six Tess herself had shown-off a nice pair of arms at twelve. Nice round biceps that had humbled the boys in her class and a few grades above more times than she could count.
However, not even she had boasted the absolute rock-hard look the chiseled muscles on the slim sinewy arms of this brat did. There was not an ounce of baby fat on this girls body. Each muscle definition stood out shredded and sculpted into perfection. Deeply cut grooves slashed across hard shoulder caps and sharply separated the three sections of striated muscle. The arm muscles below did not boast much size for anyone bigger than a petite twelve-year-old, but were bulging all the more. A sharp triceps curved opposite of clearly separated biceps pulling in the opposite direction and a visible brachialis muscle pushed out visibly on the side to enhance the sight even more, while clear grooves striated the arm and hard sinew protruded against the skin. Beneath the elbow the muscular marvels continued, as the petite girls forearms flared thick with muscle, a deep trench cutting along the inner arms, while the hard ropey muscles pressed against the thin skin like cables, rippling her body even more.
Tess happened to check the sparkling golden letters on the tanktop exposing this extraordinarily developed arms at her. "Girlpower" it read. Yeah, girlpower indeed.
The dainty fingers of the blonde preteen closed smoothly into a light fist, as she gently sat down her elbow on the desk. A look of superior smugness on her face the girl pumped her little fist tightly making all the ripped muscles in her arm shift and twitch. Pulsing visibly the hard flesh of her arm was straining visibly with the flex. Her little biceps peaked amazingly sharply into a not quiet as little muscle pressing out a few thin veins, while the rock-solid forearm muscles thickened throbbing with strength. Twisting the wrist towards the shoulder the blonde forced her peak just a tad higher and the skin tighter than ever over sculpted arm muscles.
"You win and I'll make sure little Hank and his pipsqueak brother never hear about the money again.", the girl told her smiling coldly.
Tess hesitated with her answer. "Is that a joke? You want to arm wrestle me?"
The brats lips twitched widening her smile just barely and she raised her chin superiorly, as she spoke: "What's the matter, bitch? Scared I'll kick your wimpy ass again?"
The older girl scoffed and unzipped the front of her white tracksuit jacket. Squinting down at the smaller girls biceps as it flexed with a look like coiled steel, the teen forced herself not to let it show on her face how impressed she was with the cocky preteens incredible physique and confidently slid off her jacket.
"Don't be so cocky, princess.", she told the girl, as she let it crumble to the floor in a heap without care and exposed her musclebound torso just covered by the small black training bra straining to contain her ample breasts and broad armor-plated pecs, as it drew tight across the sweep of wide rippling back muscles.
She rolled the large round shoulders and let her thick traps rise in all their sharp triangular glory, by lowering her head, before she pushed out her chest strongly letting the lycra of her bra strain and the exposed female flesh crease with horizontal striations running into the deep cleft between her pecs. Simultaneously the beautiful amazon curled her arms at her sides; her muscles swelling immensely as they formed into impressively large peaked bumps on her sinewy arms. Each was easily dwarfing a softball in size but rock-hard and angular
"You'll only get lucky once!", she declared confidently, as she flexed at the arrogant preteen. Even proportionally the bulk of Tess chiseled muscles would have outstripped the twelve-year-old's by a mile, but the other girl had quite the poker face. Her frozen mask of smugness and overconfidence did not show any cracks at the revelation of the sheer size and definition of the juniors muscle. She just calmly kept her muscle-hardened arm flexed on the table showing off its jagged ungiving peak.
With no hesitation Tess casually kicked off her shoes and swiftly dropped her pants as well, exposing the bulging muscles of massive quads straining her shorts and sharply defined calves to the girl. Facing her cocky preteen challenger in just her skimpy work-out gear Tess let the incredible muscles flex and ripple to show the pretty blonde brat just all she was up against.
Confidently she stepped up to the desk and set down her own elbow accepting the challenge, as she clenched her fist and curled her wrist. Dwarfing the other girls rigid arm her own swelled enormously. Her biceps peaked high above her large round shoulder and deep creases slashed the side, letting the muscles bulge even more, while her massive forearm spread and rippled with shocking thickness.
"Maybe, you think you're tough, but compared to me you are just a soft little girl.", Tess told the younger girl.
The taunt seemed to fall on deaf ears. At least the little girl did not react like Tess had hoped. She merely gently tilted her head and raised a thin eyebrow at her.
"Sorry.", she replied calmly, "My muscles are plain better than yours."
Tess did not let the girls confidence get to her and silently opened her fingers to clasp hands with her. "How about we stop talking then and get down to business?"
They followed the suggestion immediately and with no other signal they abruptly slapped their hands together and clasped their fingers around the other ones.
Tess smirked, as her larger hand engulfed the little blondes and clenched firmly. The little brat did not falter because of it thought. Tess could feel how the girls slim fingers cut into her hard palm, as she squeezed right back with astonishing strength.
Tense the older girl looked into the piercing stare of the little girls cold blue eyes, when their strength and muscle surged and their fight for dominance began. The wooden desk creaked beneath their elbows, as the pressure built between their slightly shaking hands deadlocked in the middle position.
Tess gulped lightly, as she felt her muscles strain the deeply cut ridges and chiseled bulges of her arm clearly outlined against the tan of her skin. The strength this mere twelve-year-old was pouring out was intense. Tess did not have a second of time to play around.
Compared to what she had felt in her recent match with Mark Hendricks, the musclebound player from his highschools football team, the power of this blonde little she-devil was unlike greater.
That was insane! A petite preteen girl that was stronger than an overmuscled senior in highschool. And it was not even close. The pressure Tess was fighting would have brought the jocks bulging arm crashing to the table in a mere instant.
Despite her amazement over the incredible power contained in her little opponent Tess had no intention of throwing in the towel. It had been ages since she had had an arm wrestling match this competitive, but she still had reserves to spare and no intention of losing to someone that was either this young or mean much less to a brat that was both.
Increasing the pressure with which she was pushing Tess was starting her real assault now. Beneath the desk creaked louder, as the musclebound athletes biceps started pumping visibly and a thick vein protruded across her forearm.
Breathing deeply she leaned more into the match pushing from her large shoulder and strong back.
The wood of the desk groaned miserably from her strength, as the shaking of their hands grew more and more unsteady, yet the piercing stare of her young opponent did not waver. Deeply concentrated the young girl held her ground against Tess superior arm size.
Tess could barely believe it but the preteen girls sharply corded biceps muscle was steady as a rock and her forearm muscles as tight as ever. Tendons that had to be forged from steel by the way their battle felt stood out in stark relief to the fair girlish skin.
Tess grunted as she felt the burn of her thick straining arm muscles, but rather than letting up she leaned even harder into the match. Powering her arm now with her whole body and weight forward she was fighting with all of her considerable strength against the short preteen arm. Her massive biceps was fully flexed and the muscles quivering and twitching.
Their clasped hands were shaking tremendously now that Tess was unleashing the full might of her incredible teenage muscles and even as her young opponents arm was resisting her for one more second she could feel how the young arm was about to give at any moment now.
A droplet of sweat was rolling down Tess forehead, as she heaved mightily.
But her young opponents concentrated gaze was still unchanged. Slowly she inhaled deeply and Tess let out a small sound of discomfort even among all her efforts, as the preteens grip tightened harder on her hand and the girl curled her wrist just a little more. Then suddenly she gasped sharply, as her arm was forcefully bent back and painfully pulled from the middle position. The desk below cracked audibly, as the wooden surface splintered from the force exerted between the two of them. Visible ripples spread like zigzagging lightning bolts across the tabletop from both of their firmly planted elbows.
Disbelieving Tess eyes widened at her own bent back arm already three inches back in her own half and still losing more ground. Her arm shook like crazy almost to the point of cramping, as her almighty efforts to advance became a futile battle to hold her ground from one brief instant to the next.
Her thoughts were in turmoil even, as she kept fighting. This just could not be! How in the world was she losing? To a girl that was not even a teenager at that!
"What's the matter? Is that all you've got?", her twelve-year-old opponent asked and Tess could hardly believe the tone. It had kept its bratty quality, but even more terrifying was that, while her voice clearly showed she was trying, she did not sound like she was even beginning to approach her limits.
"She can do this all day!", was the very first almost panicked thought that crossed Tess mind in response.
With a loud almost scream-like groan she bent forward over the table and grabbed the edge with her free arm intent of finally overpowering her opponent. Her whole body tensed, all the mighty muscles flexing and straining. Sweat was pouring down her tanned skin letting her chiseled muscles glow, as she began to jerk violently on the preteens arm in resistance of the attack. Sinew and veins lined her sculpted female physique, as she roared loudly and her face was growing deep red with strain.
Her drive to be the strongest and her disdain for this cruel brat merged into an explosive mixture that was now unleashing all of its blazing fury. Like during athletic competitions like the hammer toss her brain was now releasing chemicals to remove the limiters of the human body. Adrenaline began coursing through her bloodstream like a nitrous injection powering a race car forward at even higher speeds.
She was not going to lose! Not to a brat! Not to another woman! Not to anyone! Not today! Not tomorrow! Never!
There was no concern for appearance on Tess side of the table. Her arm muscles were burning like they were on fire and her muscles about ready to tear, but the young amazon screamed and pulled like a woman possessed and all her efforts were rewarded, as she brought her opponents assault to a stop halfway down to the table.
Her teeth were grinding across one another. The cartilage in her arms on the verge of being crushed by her own rock-hard muscles as they clenched and strained.
And then her petite opponent scoffed. Wrinkling her little button nose the young girl narrowed her blue eyes at her hand Tess battling arms and strained harder.
Tess screamed, as once more it was the younger girl, the preteen, that broke their deadlock and forced her arm further down. And this time that chiseled young arm could not be stopped in one slow smooth and intent motion the twelve-year-old girl forced Tess arm to the table with merciless finality.
Nine seconds! That was how much longer she had lasted. Each and every moment fought for with all of her might and desperation she had not been able to hold out even ten more seconds.
The teenage muscle girls mind went blank for just a moment when the back of her hand thudded on the cracked tabletop. She closed her eyes with a groan. Felt her numb arm throb painfully pinned beneath a much smaller hand; felt her sweat hot on her skin.
Her mouth was hanging open, as she opened her eyes again panting.
"I... I want a rematch!", Tess demanded still overwhelmed by what had just occurred and in the same moment a small girlish fist already filled all of her sight.

The unexpected punch took the older girl straight off her feet and knocked her back hard. For the second time her sculpted body hit the soft carpet on her back.
Dazed she shook her head, trying to shake off the dizziness and looked up at her young petite assailant above at the desk.
"You wanted to meet Mary, didn't you?", the young girl asked slowly cranking her neck and then smoothly raised one of her jeans-clad legs. Her bare dainty foot rose up high above her little blonde head. Her leg was fully extended vertically into the air and then dropped in a sharp downward swing. There was an explosive crack, as the young girls heel crashed down precisely in the middle of the desk and cleaved clean through the whole table like an axe. Small splinters and sawdust exploded from the broken piece of furniture, as both halfs crumbled down upon the countless dollar bills covering the surrounding floor.
Tess breath was rattling slightly, as she backed away on all fours like a crab. Her eyes were glued to the horrifying sight in front of her.
Her eyes, two ice shards, traced on Tess on the floor the girl slowly stepped through between the smashed pieces of wood.
"You're Mary, huh?", asked Tess still panting, as she fought herself up to one knee.
"Oh, what gave it away?", Mary taunted and curled her dainty hands into lethal fists at her side.
In a flash the young girl moved. Coiling her rock-hard fist back she popped a biceps and snapped forward at Tess face swinging her arm. Tess immediately brought her arms up to guard, but just half an inch from her muscular forearms Mary's knuckles suddenly stopped and her arm was speedily pulled back. In the same motion the little girl spun into a hard kick to Tess rips that knocked her backwards to the floor with a sharp gasp of pain.
Ever the fighter Tess tossed her fit body around and rolled further along the soft floor away from Mary to gain some distance, where she came back up to her knees.
Immediately she leaned sideways. A sharp kick whistled past her cheek, as Mary stuck to her like glue. Then the brats foot swiftly changed direction in an attempt to smack against the side of the Tess skull in a return swing, that she just so blocked by grabbing the back of her neck and raising her elbow up next to her head. The force the dainty foot transmitted made Tess groan. Unbelievable that this strength belonged to a preteen rather than a much larger person than this slip of a girl!
More terrifying than her raw strength, was the speed and fluidity to each of the petite girls lightning fast movements. Just as her powerful kick connected to Tess guard Mary was already changing directions, spun backwards and kicked out with the other leg before she even set her foot down.
Tess frantically brought her arms down in front of her stomach, but with the thick soft carpet below she was still sent sliding back, as the bottom of her opponents foot slammed into her guard, but at least this time she managed to stay up on her knees, despite the relentless assault and darted to her feet.
Darting towards Mary, as the young girl kept rushing after her, she threw a straight punch at the little girls pretty face, but the brat ducked it in full run and slammed into her low.
The air was forced out of Tess lungs in whoosh, as her midget opponent tackled her. It felt more like she was hit by a truck. The force bend her over, her larger muscular body getting draped across the little girls back, as she was powered backwards across the room towards the still open door to the hallway.
Groaning with effort Tess tried to resist, but on the carpet she could not gain enough traction to properly brace herself and kept sliding back.
Unable to meet Mary strength against strength she raised her arm to bring down her elbow on the younger girls back, as said girl suddenly released her and straightened abruptly slapping her arms to the side.
Realizing she was wide open Tess could only grit her teeth to meet the small fist that smacked her across the jaw.
The blow sent her staggering back and whirling around on her feet. She would have went sprawling if it had not been for the wall right next to the door. Tess almost slammed into it, but caught herself with both hands and pushed herself off it right away. Her head was still spinning from the hit she had just taken, but she turned right back with a roar of frustration and her fist whipped through the air.
And only air, as it it turned out. Mary crouched below her arm and drilled a nasty hook into her side right into her kidneys.
Tess coughed, as jolts of pain crackled through her body, stunning her just long enough for the little blondes other fist to smash straight into the middle of her chest in another crisp hard punch and knock her through the open door.
Wincing in pain the older girl managed to catch herself on both sides of the doorframe with a loud grunt to stop herself from falling and already she saw Mary leaping through the air.
With slim but strong fingers the little girl grabbed the top of the frame and swung her whole body like a pendulum. Kicking out with both of her legs the brat caught Tess in the stomach with both of her small naked feet, as she was helplessly clinging to the door.
Powered by her whole body the girls legs hit like a battering ram and with enough force to launch the older girls larger heavier body through the door and right across the narrow hallway into the opposing wall.
Tess cried out in pain as her back slammed into the hard wall with such force she was rebounding back towards Mary's room just as the young girl followed her outside on bouncing feet.
Unable to stop herself Tess was carried towards her by the powerful momentum and the preteen leapt towards her with a wild air-bound swing; a superman punch that took the feet out from under Tess and sent her crashing to the hallway floor.
Groaning Tess rolled onto her back staring up at the younger girl in a daze. She had just been kicked out of the girls room, literally. Her head was pounding like crazy the flickering lights growing dimmer, as she saw the room turn in front of her eyes. Her mind could barely process how impossible this situation was.
Then she flinched, as dominantly Mary set one dainty bare foot down on her muscular chest squeezing into the firm flesh of her voluptuous breasts and cutesy little toes with pink nails firmly pinned her down. Coldly Mary smiled down at her face.
"Maybe, Hank did not sent you after all.", the younger girl mused, as she slid her hands down to the hem of the top with the sparkling golden 'Girlpower' letters, "He should have already known what waits around here for heroes."
Smoothly the preteen pulled up the fabric of her top and as she did so Tess squinting eyes widened in shock.
"Pain.", the girl continued ominously, as she slid her tanktop off over her head and then carelessly dropped it to the floor, "A whole lot of pain."
The upper body the preteen exposed matched the chiseled look of her ripped arms and after having been beaten by the insane strength contained within those Tess could not help but feel somewhat intimidated at their sight.
Her abs flowed from her apollos belt, two diagonal marks deeply etched into the flesh of her hips and vanishing beneath her pants. Chiseled eightpack abs, each abdominal cut to an unreal degree and standing out from between trenches running deep across Mary's stomach. The girls body fat had to be in the negative numbers looking at the way her muscles rippled to the absolute max. Her flanks were riffled by long obliques clenching into countless clearly separated definitions; shifting and changing with her slightest movement and every breath like a kaleidoscope of hard preteen muscles. Higher up on her body the lines of her serratus drew in deep, as the intertwined muscles bulged. She was only wearing a skimpy purple bra now that cupped a barely developed chest which would not have required it anyways, as ripped pecs held them up. Not massive but still firm and strong and very noticeable. A deep jagged cleft separated both muscles then cut deep through preteen muscle flesh segmenting each and every muscle group of her chest. Next to Mary's neck her traps stood out in sharply defined triangular thickness with riffles of striations marking every fraction of an inch. Next to her torso the hard sweep of her back muscles poked out for just an inch or two on each side beneath the arms.

If Tess was honest she had not expected Mary to look this good even before she knew that behind that name there was just a little preteen girl hiding. When she had heard how strong Mary was she had expected some huge over muscled woman pumped full with more testosterone than any two given men combined, a physique with a distinct lack of aesthetics and femininity.
After more than a decade of going unmatched by anyone close to her age Tess had ended up viewing herself as unique whether she had wanted to or not. Nobody had muscles that were as strong and beautiful as hers, no girl her age or older guy, the only people that could have compared where adults that had worked all their life to achieve the kind of power and beauty she was simply displaying naturally as a teenager without losing her femininity.
Thinking of a thug like Mary the image had automatically been a very masculine and even ugly one. Big, not beautiful, not youthful, not feminine, much less girlish. A circus strongman in a wig essentially. Subconsciously she probably had not been capable of allowing another woman to have the same combination of good looks and brawn that she had.
Those preconceptions about Mary and about her own standing were all shattered in an instant at this slender girls feet. This was not some huge musclebound adult woman with a deep manly voice that seemed to collapse under her own oversized unproportionate muscles. This was a girl, a younger girl even, a preteen girl with a sweet high-pitched voice and a bratty attitude that would have seemed adorable if just there had not been those hard muscles to back it up. Muscles that were not gigantic but perfectly sculpted, rippling and oh so very strong.
It was hard to admit yet hard to deny for her, but the twelve-year-old blondes muscles did not simply match Tess, they were better than hers. She had eightpack abs too and pecs, amazing ones at that, and huge biceps, but even after building and sculpting these muscles for every free second of as many years as this brat was alive the definition of this preteen made her cheeks blush with jealousy. Jealousy of muscles that had kicked her ass straight out of Mary's room into the creepy hallway where the little she-devils blood smeared victims were blankly staring down at her from the walls. Hank and his little brother were just the latest additions to this distasteful artwork and the girls number of helpless victims. A fate she herself may very well be on her way to be joining at just this moment.
She had never felt a shock before like she had when Mary had forced her arm down at the table with frightening power, when her unmatched strength had been bested and her pride shattered by superior girl muscles. Tess had barely been able to defend herself from the onslaught that continued from that moment, from the frightening speed and terrifying power of the girls lightning fast punches and kicks. Never relenting in her assault the little brat had trashed her in just a few seconds. Now she was on the floor at the bully's feet again, pinned beneath the dainty foot of a dainty girl five years younger than her and completely at her mercy.

"What's the matter, wimp?", Mary asked her looking down at Tess bright red face, "Never seen a killer bod like mine? Certainly not in the mirror."
The girl grated her heel, brutally digging into Tess breasts. A cry broke from the teens lips, as her womanly curves were squeezed flat. She tried to push Mary off with her hand, but the little preteen quickly raised her other foot and slapped it down on her wrist pinning her arm down, while she kept torturing her breasts with the other leg.
"Or maybe you just wish you were not such an easy bitch, who let herself get suckered into this by some loser in the first place? Should have kicked the guys ass yourself when whoever it was came crying."
As Tess raised the free arm with a groan Mary took the foot off her breasts. Not much of a success, as in the next instant the same foot whipped her head hard against the floor with enough force to make the wooden floor shake. Weakly her arms dropped back down.
"You probably thought you were strong.", Mary's voice spoke sounding far more distant than it should have in the dimming world of Tess mind, "Strong enough. Stronger than me!"
Blinking in a daze Tess saw Mary's dainty feet next to her, as the girl bend down to her and wrapped the slender fingers of one little hand around her throat.
The muscular teen choked, feeling them cut into her throat and squeeze her windpipe shut.
Weakly she reached up with her hands trying to force the hand off, but her mind was too hazy to fight back properly. No strength filled her heavy arms.
How could she lose? How could she be weaker? She was working out every day of her whole life. She had been sculpting her muscles and training her strength for as long as this tiny preteen she-devil was alive. Yet it was her that was losing? Her that could not fight back? It was not fair! It just was not fair! Mary should not have been able to do this. Not to her! Mary should not have had muscles this good! Muscles better than Tess had them at twelve and muscles better than Tess had them now!
Meanwhile the muscles along Mary's lean arm rippled visibly as the trenches sunk in deeper and her muscles popped out.
Tess groaned, as with just one arm the petite preteen hoisted her larger heavier body upwards by the throat. Spittle was running from her mouth and her eyes trailing off.
Was this it? Her first loss ever? Beaten and humiliated at the hands of a little girl? Too disbelieving of her opponents strength and skill too even properly fight back?
A tear shimmered in the proud girls eyes, as her younger opponent held her up with casual ease.
Why? Why was this allowed to happen? She had worked so hard! She had tried to do the right thing! She had done nothing wrong to deserve this and Mary had done nothing right deserve things working out in her favor.
Hot tears were streaking down her cheeks now and shimmering in the lights.
"Crying.", the preteen said disdainfully and coiled her free arm back. The steep peak of her biceps showed in all its sinewy hardness clenching as tight as a rock. "And someone really thought you could stop me? You can't. Nobody can. Nobody will. Ever. Least of all a fucking wimp like you, bitch!"
Her fist snapped forward in a brutal blow to take away the last shreds of consciousness that still remained of Tess hazy mind. That very second the older girls eyes shot open.
Both of her arms explosively went up and in one swift motion knocked Mary's fist out of its path at the forearm. Barely even deflected the fist grazed Tess cheek gashing across the skin yet she had succeeded. Burning pain like a bad rope burn spread across Tess face, but her body was already in full motion. One powerful leg sweeped low and took out surprised Mary's little feet from under her.
They both went down to the floor Mary crashing flat on her back and Tess on her knees on top of the smaller body. Her throat was free now and with an animalistic guttural roar she raised her fists and renewed strength flooded into the bulging muscles of her powerful arms.
Mary could just so bring up her slim arms around her head in a guard, before Tess fist came crashing down at it rocking her on the floor.
She was wide awake again. The shock and the pain were like washed away by an utmost clarity and pure determination.
Did it really matter how young Mary was?, Tess wondered, as she kept pounding into the younger girls guard with her hardest blows in search for an opening, Did it really matter how humiliated Tess was just meeting her? How many times this brat floored her with a cold smile? What she said? What she did?
Tess really could not just drop down and and surrender in tears out of her pride being hurt, if this bitch was still allowed to do this! She was not a wimp; she was strong and powerful and fighting was what she lived for!
Every champion would probably one day be challenged by someone younger, maybe someone stronger. For Tess this moment came already now at age seventeen, but it did not matter, because she would not lose to someone like Mary no matter how strong or fast or good or ripped she was! Someone like this brat did not deserve to be the strongest like nobody else even mattered!
She kept hitting Mary firmly on top of her lighter smaller opponent, her hard fists battering away on the girls lean muscular forearms, as she cowered beneath her. The little bitch was tough, and she kept her face and head protected, but Tess had her on the ropes and did not leave her any openings for a counterattack.
Or so she had thought, when suddenly one of her arms was slapped away and almost simultaneously her other arm was seized by the crushing grip of small hands at the wrist and elbow and shoved up against her hip.
"Sorry, did you want even more freebies?", Mary asked with a sneer and her eyes wide with a sadistic glee, "Think those would help, weakling?"
As she spoke Mary propped up her leg over Tess calf and trapped her ankle with her dainty foot, before she swiftly pulled her sideways, as she bucked her hips powerfully, tripping the bigger girl over her foot. The two of them rolled over sideways reversing their positions with Mary now on the top and Tess on her back beneath her on the floor. The older girl realized too late what was going on to stop the sudden reversal, but quickly raised her legs and caught the brats midsection in a scissor between her own bulging legs, as Mary loomed over her smiling. Her quads swelled enormously, rigid muscle strands pushing out impressively, as she closed her legs like a vise around the little girl, but the young girls rippling flanks held firm. Tess grunted loudly, squeezing with all of her might trying to crush the little bitch's body between her thighs like an empty can. The young girls sneer shifted slightly with her eyes gleaming with a mocking joy at Tess scrunching up her face with effort beneath her. She was actively flexing her midsection now forcing out the structure of the muscle in her flanks in even deeper relief to combat the muscular might of the older girls legs. It was like Tess was trying to squeeze a steel statue between her musclebound quads except for the sensation of naked skin on naked skin and the human warmth of their bodies. Tess grit her teeth, as she forced herself to keep up the pressure screaming internally for the preteens muscles to finally cave and then felt her eyes widen in shock, at the painful sensation of her own straining muscles being compressed. Mary's obliques were biting into her inner thighs, as for all the pressure the blonde amazon was pouring out she was merely starting to squeeze her own muscles flat against her opponents ungiving sides.
"Still think you can win?", the little she-devil asked and casually caught Tess fist only a few inches from her face, as it shot upwards for her jaw, stopping it dead with a little smirk and clamped down on it with her deceptively slim fingers.
Tess face contorted more from all the pain and effort, as she kept trying to force her fist higher even as Mary was crushing her knuckles in a little girly palm.
Tess grunted angrily and loudly, raising her upper body off the floor, as she braced her other hand to the wooden floor behind herself trying to force her fist forward. She glared into the girly yet so very confident and cold face above and wanted to do nothing more than to swipe that damn smirk of her face, yet her fist was not moving. Her arm was quivering, as she strained and her thick arm muscles pumped visibly, but Mary's rock solid biceps was arching up in a sharp peak again and keeping her hand in place maybe two inches from her perfect girly face.
So close and yet so far. Two inches or all of infinity. It didn't make a difference. Protected by this young girls muscles neither could be passed.
"What's the matter?", Mary asked her innocently, as she squeezed her fist harder until Tess winced, "Too weak to take on my muscles?"
With a roar Tess suddenly reached up with the arm not trapped by her vicious tiny opponent to wrap it around the girls neck and pull her down to her chest to choke her out. Mary reacted as swift as ever, moving her own hand in the path of Tess attack. Their palms slapped audibly together and before Tess knew they had intertwined their fingers and were straining for supremacy once more.
"That's it?", Mary asked coldly, as she spread her arms and pushed downward on both of Tess musclebound arms, "You can't handle any real girlpower with just that!"
The bare muscles rippled along the young arms. Striations were cutting deep, muscle and sinew surging, as thin veins rose to the surface of smooth girly skin. Tess groaned loudly, as she pushed against the pressure with which Mary was bearing down on her. Her jacked arms and neck were pumping visibly with thick bulging muscles and veins, yet Mary was forcing her back with irresistible preteen strength.
"I'm faster than you.", Mary bragged as, she brought Tess quaking arms further and further down, "Stronger than you!"
Tess groaned loudly almost screaming, her muscles were burning and straining painfully, her thick pecs pushing her chest out as they swelled up in hard striated domes like she was doing her all time record on the bench-press, sweat pouring through the deep striations. But pain, effort and sweat were not enough this time as her elbows cracked into the floor next to her shoulders and her hands forcefully bent down until they hit the wooden boards of the floor next to her head, where they were firmly pinned down.
Mary had moved closer to her, as they battled for dominance and now leaned down to her their faces almost touching. The piercing blue of her eyes was right in front of Tess own eyes now with the young adorable preteen face hovering less than an inch from the older amazons.
Tess grunted loudly trying to but unable to budge the brats little hands from where she had them pinned. Mary's bratty smirk twitched with bemusement and with a whimper Tess relented her resistance gasping and panting on the floor pinned by a girl five years her junior.
"I'm plain better than you, you weak bitch!", Mary whispered and finally released Tess hands.
"You...", Tess panted, "Are... still tiny."
Mary frowned only a little at the response, but then Tess suddenly braced her shoulders against the floor and raised up her legs still with her thighs clamped shut around the little girls midsection. Due to their height difference Tess was almost curled up on the floor with her legs around Mary's body, while the girl was face to face with her, but even that was now to her advantage, as she lifted Mary's petite body off the floor with her legs. Raising the small of her back off the ground, she held up the little girl high above in the air and then quickly twisted from the hips, as she released her scissors on the brat and hurled her sideways across the hallway.
The preteen crashed to the floor, but landed immediately in a sideways roll carrying her up to her knees facing Tess, just as she too was back on her knees and fixed her a glare.
They rose to their feet at the same time and Tess raised her fists in a boxing stance sweating and panting. Her chiseled body glistened like oiled up, as thick droplets trickled down her bare skin along the definitions and striations of her muscles.
Mary opposite of her was not sweating, yet her younger muscles would have made anyone forget about the curvy amazon opposite of her with just their amazing definition. With a devilish smirk on her lips the twelve-year-old sized up Tess with her icy blue gaze not bothering to take a fighting stance of her own. Instead she casually fished a hairband from her jeans pocket and began to fix her long hair into a ponytail. Tess could see the muscles in the slim arms shift, as she slid her hair back over her shoulders and saw her biceps peaks pop up, as she bound it together, no doubt with a bit of extra flex put into them to make them even more impressive. At least Tess hoped that she did and her biceps did not look this hard just from the most casual action.
Tess thought about going on the attack against the girl, while she was distracted, but decided an opportunity to catch her breath after what the little devil had put her through would be worth more than trying to cheap shot her, now that her opponent was probably expecting just that.
After Mary was sure her hair would not hinder her going forward, like it had done so in any way up to this point, she lowered her arms and took the front of the washed-out jeans clinging to her legs. Like when exposing her bra earlier she showed not even a hint of shame unbuttoning and peeling off her pants. And why should she have felt any? This girl stripped to dominate. With absolute confidence that her shredded muscles were superior to anyone she faced Mary was wearing them like a million dollar designer outfit.
Fully exposed by a minuscule thong in matching purple to the skimpy bra Mary's quads arched outward granting the preteen legs aesthetic curves well beyond her age. Fair feminine skin was being stretched tightly across bulging thickness and into deep crevices slashing in-between the muscle definitions of thick muscle strands, that snaked down the young girls legs. Above the small knee a throbbing muscle definition in shape of a teardrop pressed intently outward. Beneath the knees taut calves flared out from behind her legs in sharp muscular edges, before the girls limbs tapered off into those perfectly manicured dainty feet beneath the ankles.
"They are so restrictive.", Mary mused and smoothly dropped to the floor legs in a full split, that lowered her bare thighs and calves to the ground.
The ripped muscles in her legs shifted visibly, as she stretched them. Then the small girl put her palms flat on the ground right in front of her crotch and the muscles in her forearms, shoulders and pecs clenched lightly, when she easily raised herself off the floor. Keeping her legs spread her hard butt and legs were completely steady hovering in the air above the floor now. Leaning further forward and bending her arms, she then lifted her whole body up parallel to the floor into planche position, before raising her butt high up, as she fluidly changed into a hand stand with her young body forming the letter "T", due to her legs still spreading parallel to the floor in a split.
Right in front of Tess eyes the bare back and hard little butt were rippling harder, were deep ridges dug deep between hard striated muscle definitions bugging out in strong relief. Calmly the preteen arched her back, as she finally closed her legs again, and formed a bridge with her body, before easily lifting her palms from the floor and straightening back up to her feet.
Mary threw up her arms letting her sharp biceps peaks rise smoothly off her arms in astonishing definition, as she struck the double biceps pose.
"Come at me, bitch!", she dared Tess with a cold smile, "I'll kick your ass some more."
Painfully aware that she could not let their fight become another matching of their physical strength, Tess kicked out with one long powerful leg to take full advantage of her higher reach. Right out of the motion of dropping her pose Mary slapped Tess incoming foot down with both hands and lunged at Tess, who quickly jumped back and simultaneously kicked out with the other leg for Mary's face to prevent her from pursuing her.
It did not work. Instead of stopping Mary swiftly dodged sideways and bouncily passed the leg on the left, before she jumped right back in with a hard kick to the side of Tess knee just as she set down her foot again to move further back.
She hissed in pain, as the pain exploded throughout the joint, but grit her teeth and got her arms up in time for Mary punching her in the face. She almost cried out, as she felt the little girls fist crunch into her forearms and the hard knuckles bite into her muscles bruising her arm.
Tess answered with a straight right and a battle cry, that Mary ducked, before the little girl immediately weaved out of the path of a left jab and another straight and then right into a lightning fast liver shot Tess just so managed to block by rotating into it and moving her elbow in its path. She immediately had to step back to escape another kick to her knee like she had fallen victim to earlier just for the missing leg to suddenly shoot up high and whip clockwise through the air. It cracked into her skull with enough force to send her staggering sideways into a wall.
Up against the the wall in a daze she turned with a groan and saw her opponents blurry silhouette dance between her and the opposing wall, already kicking out for Tess gut. Desperately the older girl raised her hands and strained with a grunt. The force of the kick pushed her harder against the wall, but she managed to capture the little girls dainty foot in both of her hands.
Bracing one of her feet against the wall in her back, Tess kicked off it, just as she extended the arms holding Mary's foot with all of her strength and managed to push the young girl back.
Staggering on one foot, the petite blonde hit the wall opposite of Tess across the narrow hallway, before she even had her leg down. Tess came after her with one powerful step across the hallway, before she leaped forward and kicked out with both legs.
Her dropkick caught Mary in the chest the moment she tried to come at Tess again and knocked the petite girl right back into the wall with a loud slam. The brats eyes widened, as her body bounced back. Not in pain, but merely surprised she landed on her feet like she had not felt a thing when the heavier girl had slammed both of her feet into her and raised a brow at her opponent with a smirk on her lips.
"That was it?"
Tess wasted no time responding in words. The second she was back on her feet she rushed the brat with a murderous right hook meant to knock Mary's head from her slender shoulders, but was promptly blocked by a chiseled forearm, as Mary raised her arm and shot her a murderous glare.
The young girl rotated from the hip, batting Tess arm away with the arm blocking it and simultaneously extended the other in a straight punch she drilled into Tess gut.
The swift blow forced the air from the older teens lungs along a volley of spittle and left her wide open for when Mary clocked her right across the jaw and send her stumbling further down the hallway.
She caught herself, but kept backing away and raised her guard again trying to catch her breath. Her jaw was pulsing with intense pain; the hallway swimming before her eyes.
Mary was leisurely striding after her not even bothering with any signs of a guard or alertness.
"Keep coming!", the girl dared her, "I'm not done with you yet."
Tess inhaled deeply clenching her fists as hard as rocks and let out a loud guttural roar, while her sweat drenched muscled swelled. Her right fist whipped through the air the second little Mary stepped into her reach.
Mary crouched below the attack, unleashing a flurry of punches on Tess deeply edged eightpack abs that made the older girl cough, as she did so. Desperately Tess swung a left hook at her petite opponent to get her to stop, but the girl just weaved back out of the path of her fist and then right back in delivering a series of hard hits to Tess side, as her punch opened up her flank for a moment.
One, two, three, four merciless hits tortured the older girls hard oblique muscles in the split second, before Tess swung back with a hard backhand that hit only air. Mary turned from the waist and leaned downwards away from Tess, placing her palms on the floor, just as she tore one leg high up out of the spinning motion and precisely struck with the bottom of her bare foot beneath Tess rips right on the solar plexus
Tess eyes were tearing up, as she stood there paralyzed leaning over the dainty foot drilled into her flesh and choked. Her mighty legs were quivering on the verge of giving out beneath her body, that was barely kept standing by the leg thrusted into her. Then she stumbled backwards once Mary retracted her leg and tried desperately to breath rather than to throw up or collapse.
When her young opponent stood back up on her feet she spun, swinging one slim hard leg to kick Tess in the face. Clutching her gut with both arms Tess swayed out of reach half moving and half falling and immediately to the side to escape a playful jab the other girl followed up with, as she speedily moved in, but that may have very well been the brats intention since it left her with nowhere else to run.
Realizing her predicament, Tess mobilized all her strength once more and pushed off the wall in her back to lunge forward at Mary. The little girl jumped to the side letting her run past her, but swiftly caught her around her waist from behind. Tess gasped, as two slim arms wrapped around her like metal bars and dug into flanks, but did not get any chance to even try freeing herself, as Mary arched her back and scooped her right of the ground, as she spun and incredibly hurled her bigger heavier body right back into the wall.
Tess body struck with her side first. The force of the impact drove the air from her lungs, before she dropped limply to the wooden floor with a miserable groan.
Only half conscious she rolled over on her stomach in a world of pain and agony. Her side stung, her muscles burned and her swollen face pulsed painfully, as she weakly tried to pick herself back up.
She could hear Mary approach. The girls dainty feet were tapping across the wooden boards of the rundown hallway.
"What's the matter, bitch?", the girl asked, when her dainty little toes wiggled into view. She was still every bit the brat she had been from the very first second of their meeting, "Do you have enough?"
Mary squatted down in front of Tess. The motion made the powerful muscle of her naked legs clench visibly and the abductors of her inner thighs ripple visibly against the skin.
Her fingers dug in-between the sweaty strands of Tess short blonde hair like claws, brutally grabbing her by the hair and roughly forcing her to look up her chiseled stomach over her muscle-clad chest into a face simply radiating smug superiority. Tess hissed in pain and reached up with her arms to seize the girls hand and break free, but lightning crackled before her eyes, as her younger tormentor blasted her in the face with the free hand.
The force of the blow whipped the older girls head back, before it slumped down and she almost collapsed back down. The coppery taste of blood filled her mouth, as a thin line of red trickled down from the cut in her lips.
"Sorry, bitch, I don't have enough yet.", Mary told her, and pulled her back up by the hair forcing another cry from her lips.
Tess struggled in the painful grip, raised her arms and tried to hit the little girl, but her attack lacked both the strength and the speed to be effective. Mary easily slapped her fist aside and nailed her right in the teeth.
This time the little terror did not let her drop, but strong-armed her one-handed to look up higher and bent her head back. The punches with the other arm were fast and precise. Tess could not even see most of them coming much less defend herself. The pain exploded blindingly white with every blow she felt crunch into her face. She could not even scream when the tiny fist smashed into her mouth and cheeks and eye, but merely respond with pathetic whimpers and groans.
Done punching her for the moment Mary straightened her legs and easily dragged Tess up higher, while she stood up. Getting pulled up to around hip level next to her midget opponent, Tess moaned weakly, before suddenly an ungiving brace encased her neck in a flash and locked shut.
Caught unprepared she choked with her eyes bugging out from an ungodly pressure squeezing the live out of her. Her head was no longer held captive by her hair, but instead Mary had both of her little hands tightly locked together in front of her, while she had Tess neck trapped at her rippling flank in a murderous side-headlock.
Tess fought back as well as her weakened state and limited range of motion allowed for it, but it was of no use. Her tugging and pulling could not even budge the slim but muslebound arm squeezing into her neck for the fraction of an inch. Instead Mary seemed to only tighten her flex crushing into the older girls neck. Tess could feel the thickness to which the petite brats forearm and biceps had bunched up to beneath her fingers; the rippling muscle strands and corded veins protruding to the skin. She hit them, hit the arm and the hardened muscle meat of deeply etched obliques that she was pulled against, but her now sluggish hits only slapped uselessly against rock-hard preteen muscles.
Had she been standing or less tired maybe she could have gotten free. Maybe she could have picked Mary's little body up and slammed them both into a wall until the little girl let go or dislodged this merciless arm just enough to wiggle her head free, but now on the verge of blacking out from a lack of oxygen, bleeding and hurting all over she was helpless. Helpless like the little girl that Mary was should have been.
"What's the matter bitch?", Mary wanted to know, "Sleepy from getting your weak butt kicked all the way through the hall? Maybe this will wake you up!"
The world moved before Tess tearing eyes, as suddenly Mary braced her foot against the floor and powered them forward with a powerful step, then another. Dragging Tess heavier body along like she weighted nothing once more, the little girl rushed them both along a diagonal line to increase the distance between them and the opposing wall.
The pain upon the impact was unreal. Mary, was using her head as battering ram, smashing her right into the stomach of the bizarre painting of one of the little girls victim. With a loud crunch right at Tess ears she heard the paint and the surface of the wall crack, as the wall caved in beneath her skull.
Howling with pain now that Mary released the headlock choking her out, Tess was already forcefully dragged back by the neck and saw herself hurtling towards the wall once more. Desperately she flung out her arms and pushed off the wall with all of her strength. Her cramping muscles flexed, as she just so barely managed to stop herself from being slammed into the wall again. Not entirely, as her burning arms caved beneath the force with which Mary tried to push her forward, but just enough to take the force from the impact of her head against the wall.
It did not grant her reprieve at all, as virtually the same moment her tormentors fist smacked into the back of her head and smashed her head against the wall anyway.
Crying from pain and terror Tess turned sideways. Her head nestled into the deep dent Mary had bashed into the wall with her skull she raised her arms around her head in a guard in time for the monstrous twelve-year-old's second blow. Her arms were pushed against her skull cushioning the girls punch, as her head with pushed against the wall.
Mary did not care about her feeble defense. In quick succession she just kept hammering her fists against her guard forcing her harder and harder into the wall. After the first blows the little girl switched to elbows, then after just a moment grabbed Tess and forcefully drove her knee into her guard.
Tears were streaming down the proud older girls cheeks, as she was helplessly trapped against the wall unable to fight back, while the little girl let loose on her like she wanted to test whether Tess skull would pop and burst apart like an overripe fruit or if she could literally physically beat her through the wall before it came to that.
Growing bored with knee shots, Mary jumped back just a little step and balancing on one foot began to whip her hard leg at Tess in a quick succession of wide powerful kicks each one razor sharp and with an unfathomable force to it.
Truly desperate and aching for release from her pain in whatever form it would take Tess cried out and mobilized all the pitiful remains of her once amazing physical might just to dive from the wall, flinging herself to the floor out of reach of Mary's next kick. Flat on the floor, she breathed in sweet release from the continuous stream of blows rocking her world and grinding her head into the wall. Of course it could not last with this opponent.
A punishing kick to her side rolled her over onto her back. The sight was swimming in front of her eyes, but she still saw the blurry silhouette of Mary's loom over her. As her eyes focused once more she could see rippling muscles and fair delicate features blink into view only slightly obstructed now, as one of her eyes had started to seal shut.
Literally and figuratively looking down upon her Mary pushed her dainty foot upon Tess throat with the utmost casualness and cut off her breathing. A smirk spread on the little girls lips, as she curled one arm next to her head, forcing the amazing biceps muscle out in even greater relief then before, just too rub in her superiority over Tess one last time. The next instant the little girl dropped down on her and her fist snapped at her face.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-18, 12:55
Last Achievements

Consciousness returned only very very slowly and what it brought back was mainly pain. Still she clung onto that tiny shred of awareness and dragged herself back into the world of the waking.
Groaning weakly Tess blinked, as she turned over onto her side and held her aching face. Bright light was blinding her so she looked down at the floor, while she sat up against the protests of her numb body. In the distance she could hear the dull clanking of metal.
Disoriented she needed a moment to remember how she had even gotten here, but rather than an answer the memories only brought back the feelings of pain and humiliation.
The images of young muscles flexing and clenching appeared in front of her eyes, chiseled into ripped definition and forged into steel these not even teenage muscles left her own bigger tanned ones in the dust, a distant second place with next to no hope to catch up. The memory of slim limps forcing her own to buckle in weakness and striking with a swiftness and precision Tess could only have dreamt about invaded her thoughts.
She had lost to, no, she had been utterly crushed by a five foot tall dainty little preteen. The truth swept over her mind like an icy wave pulling her into the darkest depths of despair. She had barely been able to defend herself at all against the girly she-devil much less fight back and worse than that even what little hits she had landed had felt entirely useless, as they slapped against the girls chiseled muscles.
Tess hands and shoulders were shaking now. In anger over her loss and her weakness, but also desperation over her utter helplessness against this much younger girl. Her breath was rattling now and a whimper passed her lips, as she felt her heart sink and her eyes tear up. She could not help herself. She had felt so proud, so strong, so powerful up to this point and now in just a few minutes all of that was gone, as this little monster had shown her who was really powerful, who was really strong, who was really the boss.
Her body was shaking worse now, as she bent over and cried loudly, facing the floor with tears running down her cheeks.
Scarred wooden boards were staring back at her from below. Each one was covered in an uneven pattern of dark and red spots, which Tess recognized as blood a moment later with a loud gulp. She was in cold sweat with thick droplets rolling down her mostly exposed skin.
Even her tears stopped, when age old survival instincts took over. She jerked her head looking around the brightly lit room.
For the first time she truly became aware of her surroundings. It looked like a room in the middle of being renovated. The barren walls were covered by large plastic sheets, that blocked the entrance to the room, wherever it may have been, from sight. The ceiling was naked except for a few exposed wires. The light instead was emanating from lightbulbs on wooden poles near the corners of the room. Tess had been carelessly dropped at the base of one of them.
But all of that were just things that Tess noticed in passing. Rather her sight was drawn right to the middle of the room. A long metal chain was hanging down from a truss at the ceiling dangling down towards the floor and then snaked around a pair of ankles binding them together so tightly they were cutting into the skin. They belonged to a man hanging upside down in the air in just his pants, leaving his bruised torso bare for Tess to see. Dark purple splotches were covering the soft flab of an unatlethic body, the marks of tiny yet very powerful fists. The arms were hanging down limply with the fingertips almost scraping across the floor. The blood encrusted face was swollen and unconscious, the eyes blankly staring ahead with no focus, while the man was breathing shallowly through busted lips and a smashed nose.
Still Tess managed to recognize the man once her eyes got used to the light as the slimy landlord she had encountered on the lower floors, when she had first entered the building. It did not take a genius to figure out who had strung him up as a punching back and battered him into unconsciousness with a complete lack of humanity.
He was not a pleasant person, but Tess felt bad that her actions had led to him being in this miserable state. But she could not help him now, if she did not get out of here now, she would probably share his fate. Even at her best Mary had utterly destroyed her, she did not want to try again now while she was aching and battered all over.
The distant clanks of metal stopped, leaving Tess confused for a moment over the lack of the monotonous rhythmic sounds. With her breath held she turned towards the direction from which she had heard the noise. She knew these sounds well. She had heard them before in the gym and at home. The clanking of weight plates banging against one another as they were moved and not the light type by the sound of it.
There was a clicking sound from the wall now in front of her, as a doorknob got turned slowly. The door opened with the creaking of wood and metal and brushed audibly against the plastic sheets it moved aside as It swung wide open. Tess felt her body seize up with fear at the sight of the small delicate figure standing in the doorframe. Her fists flew up into a fighting stance fully automatically.
A cold smile formed across the new arrivals sweet lips once the young girl spotted Tess awake. "You're finally up, wimp.", Mary said, as she cockily stepped into the room, ignoring the older girls battle ready pose.
Still just dressed in the skimpy bra and thong the little girl moved with all of her incredible muscles exposed, the minuscule underwear clinging to her body soaking wet.
Tess exhaled her bated breath through her teeth, as she saw the girls wet body glisten in the light and the bare muscles clench and swell in front of her eyes with each little movement. No matter how ripped and bulging they had looked earlier, now they were even more impressive and intimidating. Arm muscles creased deeper with even greater hardness and vascularity, abs grated against one another, swollen shoulders rippled, thick thighs bunched up all the more and a powerful little chest clenched and unclenched with more numerous striations than ever with each of the girls measured breaths.
Huffing slightly from whatever intense work-out she had put her muscles through just now, the girl strode just two steps towards Tess, her leg muscles flexing amazingly just from her walking. Sweat was pouring from every inch of her smooth skin, as it strained across muscle positively bursting from the girls petite slender frame; each and every muscle definition pumped up to one size larger than normal.
The brat clearly noticed how impressed Tess was with her physique even further enhanced by the full pump. Cocking her head she pressed her palms together in front of her tummy and strained. The effect was immediate. Her chiseled forearm muscles shifted and then swelled impressively forcing the ridges of hard muscle to contract and meaty biceps to expand even more; veins popping to the surface across her skin. Her shoulders rippled and swelled, the pecs clenched visibly. The horizontal pattern of striation lines were pulsing with might, as they dug in so numerous each muscle fiber seemed to get outlined separately by the tightly drawn skin.
Even after everything that had happened Tess could hardly believe her eyes, as her bratty tormentor started flexing at her with complete confidence. She never would have thought muscles this defined possible on a girl this young.
And Mary was not even done with her posing routine yet. Gracefully the tiny girl changed poses. Her knuckles on her hips and elbows slightly angled forward, the girl exhaled slowly, as she spread her torso wide. The abs was sucked in so deeply the protruding muscle definitions seemed to touch the spine, while a strong chest spread outward with ungiving thickness as two smooth and firm domes, audibly straining the sweat-soaked bra that cupped its lower edges.
More impressive however was the sight of the thick back muscle stretching out from behind the petite girl. The visible but subtle sweep giving Mary's body just enough of an inverted triangle shape to enhance her looks and increase the aura of might surrounding her power-packed little body now just spread wide and thick and really made the upper body strain contrastingly wide above a narrow waist further slimmed down by the vacuum pose.
Breathing quickly the girl relaxed and flexed the pose a few times in quick succession and forced out the muscle and veins more and more with each flex, making new creases and striations appear across her mostly naked little body, until she finally held her last flex in all its glory.
Amidst terror and confusion over her situation and the ever worsening feelings and memories of pain and humiliation another emotion finally broke to the surface after growing in intensity beneath the surface. Complete and utter all consuming jealousy! Mary was tiny; she was not huge. Even proportionally her muscles were not gigantic on her slender girly frame, but Tess was jealous! Jealous of her body! Of her muscle! Of her strength! Her speed! Her unbelievable skills! Of her unshatterable confidence and even her youth, if only for all that which Mary had achieved at such an age.
Not for the first time the outrageous thought took a hold of her mind that she had been working her beautiful and sexy body for as long as Mary was alive on this earth and yet found her big sculpted muscles so completely utterly lacking compared to the perfection of this younger, smaller, stronger body. Mary's little girl muscles were plain better than her own once mighty teen muscles.
Sensing the amazons newly awakened feelings the young she-devil spoke, as she turned her hips and clasped her own little wrist with the free hand: "What's the matter, bitch?"
Pulling her curled arm tightly to her hard body next to her muscular chest, she squeezed out the muscle of her ripped arm to the max, showing of her large vein-popping biceps next to the sculpted triceps straining into the opposite direction and the thick definition of a brachialis muscle bugging out in-between. Lowering with her rear turned sideways and her knees bend she gave Tess a good look at the deep trenches slashing deep into the thick muscle of her strong thighs and the chiseled calves pressing out against the skin.
"Scared of these? Scared of this bod?", the brat kept asking and turned back right at her, as she brought down her fists in front of her waist again in a circular motion, striking a most muscular pose with unparalleled power and grace, "Scared of me?"
The outlines of the muscle definitions sunk in deeply once more, as all the striated muscle definitions were squeezing out thickly in between. Large and triangular the girls traps rose sharply next to her neck and formed a bulging curve towards the big ripped shoulder caps below, while the young pecs were grinding against one another forcing countless lines across their jagged surface to crease deeply. The bra strained audibly from the muscles protruding might, as each new pose seemed to be driving it closer towards snapping apart.
Smugly the girl then turned her arms and slowly, almost relaxed, curled them up into a double biceps pose, letting the muscles of her arms arch up, making them pop in slow motion until her biceps stood like pale hard cannonballs on the upper arms next to the striated shoulder caps.
"You should be scared.", she added, holding the flex almost casually, "You wimp could not even put a dent in this bod, if I let you try."
Mary tilted her head and grinned mischievously, as she slowly folded her hands behind her head, before she tightened her rigid abdomen and really crunched down on the abs. The eightpack was squeezed tightly together, each brick like muscle pushing out and against one another, while the obliques and serratus flexed around them into a wall of finer definitions pulling and straining against one another. The glistening sweat dribbling down Mary's skin was caught in the thin trenches and following along their chiseled structure.
"Go ahead! Try!", she ordered Tess, while she folded her bent elbows and arms forward against the sides of her head, "I'll give you all the free shots you want this time!"
Tess felt a smirk spread on her face, as she listened. As fast and as strong and as skilled as this brat was, if she seriously thought she could have just stood there and take her punches, she had some serious delusions going on there. With her strength and lightning fast reflexes she had been able to block and deflect each and everyone of Tess blows so far, but if she was insane enough to just let her attack, that finally gave Tess a chance to muster a real counter attack. If she really wanted to let her hit her, so be it!
Tess moved towards the younger girl with quick bouncing steps, closing the distance in a flash, and spun just out of reach of the little girls limbs, swinging her leg up high for the brats head. The hit was loud and solid, but Tess could feel the thick hardness of Mary's upper arms absorb her blow due to the pose she had struck covering the sides of her head. In response Tess swiftly pulled back her leg and immediately moved in throwing a straight punch at her opponents girly face. Once more her blow was intercepted, this time by an elbow. Mary had twisted her body by her hard muscled waist and turned her conveniently guarding arms into Tess fist.
The blonde amazon grit her teeth harder, as she pulled back her fist. So much for just letting her have it, but with Mary cradling her arms around her head like that she could not do much more than turn into the incoming attacks in order to guard her petite face, leaving the rest of her body still exposed.
Tess leg moved low and in a sharp kick struck the girls thigh close to the knee. With a painful suddenness her foot came to a stop. Tess exhaled sharply, as she felt her foot sting painfully. Rather than kicking in the little girls leg her kick had been stopped by the thick hot muscle of strong thighs, that flexed with a hardness like marble right beneath the soft sweaty skin. Despite the shock Tess next blow came instantaneous, when she spun her whole body into a brutal punch drilling her fist into the center of Mary's muscular chest right above the purple bra. A solid smacking noise signalized how her knuckles connected perfectly with the younger lighter girls bared flesh.
The second signal was the pulsing pain, she felt spread through her tightly clenched fist up the bones of her arms. With a feeling like countless tiny needless had been driven into her flesh the numbness spread through her hand.
"I told you.", Mary whispered ominously, not a hint of discomfort in her voice, while Tess knuckles still pressed up to her pecs, "Not a dent."
Tess screamed, as she spun back and drove a left hook into the little girls kidneys just to have her fist bang ineffectually against the myriad of oblique definitions standing out on the girls flanks. Close to a panic Tess turned to the girls tummy for a target, letting loose with a barrage of punches right on her bellybutton. Her strong fists were rocking into the little girls abs at rapid speeds, each and every blow connecting with a solid thud.
Tess was staring ahead concentrating on driving each and every punch with all her strength and weight behind it right into the center of Mary's abdominal. She could see the little girls face in front of herself with a look of grim concentration intently focused on keeping the flex and holding her ground. Swiftly she swung an uppercut at her jaw, hoping that she would not be able to block the surprise attack, but was disappoint, as Mary twisted her waist and once more guarded with elbow and arms.
Huffing and grunting Tess forced herself to keep up the pace and not miss a beat of pounding into the young girl. She spun, grabbed Mary's slim shoulders and drove her knee into the pit of her stomach. Once, twice, the wall of wet muscle did not give, two, three, four and she needed to stop, fearing to shatter her kneecap on the brat if she kept going. Her leg sweeped low trying to kick the girls knee in again to no effect, just before she slammed both of her palms into the girls pec muscles in a mighty shove that still did not budge Mary an inch.
The knees only slightly bent, the brat was tensing those powerful legs, absorbing the momentum behind Tess relentless blows. Her dainty feet were like glued to the floor refusing to be pushed back by the heavier girls strength.
Tess cried out in frustration and pain from her stinging limps and bruised fists, as she channeled them into an even more relentless attack. She was now smacking nasty hooks into the girls torso, elbowing her in the chest, kicking and kneeing her gut, all while swinging kicks into the she-devils legs to try and destabilize her and throwing an occasional surprise blow towards her face, which would be blocked without exception.
The onslaught could have killed a normal person, but Mary just took it, the face frozen in a mask of concentration as she kept her abs flexed and endured the assault that left merely the faintest of red marks on the slender girls fair skin. Tess was bathed in fresh sweat again droplets flying around her shimmering colorful in the bright light. Her arms were getting heavy, the muscles screaming in agony and her knuckles bloody, as the skin tore under the repeated impacts. She swayed on her feet, inhaling sharply and staggered to the side almost to exhausted to stand.
"What's the matter?", Mary's asked and opened her lips for another demeaning comment.
Rage set Tess mind ablaze anew, blood pounding in her ears to the point she could not even hear the taunt and with all her hatred for the younger girl she dove at her. She tackled her with all of her strength, driving her shoulder into her stomach as hard as she could to knock the wind out of the preteen.
Mary saw the move coming from a mile away, going deeper into her knees to brace herself and met the assault still perfectly posed. They collided with a loud solid smack, yet somehow that tiny lightweight girl maybe a hundred pounds did barely move.
Tess groaned loudly, pushing with her powerful legs against the floor desperately trying to drive them forward, as she had Mary's waist wrapped up in one arm and her shoulder braced against the younger girl.
The little girls feet were sliding back for maybe two inches, before Mary had them stopped dead her own feet braced against the floor heels raised of the floor and calves and thighs flexing.
Tess grunted, still trying to power them both forward, but felt the slim yet muscular frame of the girl as immovable against her body as a statue fused to the floor.
This just could not be it!, she thought clenching her eyes shut and desperately smashed her fist into Mary's site, just for it to bounce of uselessly, It could not end like this! She could not just lose! Not against this girl! Not against a dainty twelve-year-old preteen! Not against a person this horrible! Not when losing meant that Mary could keep going, could keep beating up kids and teens and adults and rob them over and over again! Not when she was not even fighting back!
Tears welled up in her eyes and streaked down her cheeks hot like they were lava, as Tess kept flailing her bleeding knuckles into girls rippling obliques and painted her velvet skin red.
This just was not fair! It was not fair!
Tess toes wet from her sweat slipped on the floor boards and with a gasp that came out more like a whimper she dropped hard on her knees with her body jerking in shock so hard her head hit Mary's abs.
Down on her knees like that she leaned forward against Mary's almost immovable body, her arms hanging limply down, while tears still rolled down her face and her shoulders shaking with her weeping.
It was not fair, but it was still true! She had lost! And ultimately she had never even stood a chance against this preteen muscle bitch. Mary had not even needed her speed, reflexes or skill, she had been able to crush Tess just with her muscles, her impossible toughness and her unmatchable strength.
"Guess you're done rubbing my tummy then.", Mary mused above her and Tess choked, as the girls slender fingers clamped shut around her throat cutting of her breathing, "Well, I've even felt some of those..."
Tess was still choking miserably and clawing at the brats hand, as the muscles pushed out and the young girl started to hoist her up to eye-level.
"I would not go so far they really hurt or anything like that, but I felt them slap against my bod.", Mary told her with a sneer like she did not even notice how Tess started to smack her wrist and forearm with her fists, "But little slaps can't break my muscles, bitch. Can't even dent them."
The girl lifted her higher extending her slim but powerful arm fully and putting more strain onto Tess throat. Her mouth was open tongue bulging out, as she fought for breath that could not get in through her sealed windpipe. Her eyes were tearing up, when the world swam in front of her eyes.
"You're weak!", Mary spoke and slammed her fist into the pit of Tess stomach.
The older muscle girl felt like she was going to burst, as the the little girls fist sunk deep into her gut, effortlessly penetrating her hard abdomen; drilling into the eightpack abs like it was nothing and driving all air from her lungs. Just that the air could not escape with Mary's crushing grip cutting off the escape and was merely compressed more in her chest.
"And I'm strong!", the little girl added and wrapped the free arm around Tess muscular thigh, "That's all there is to it!"
With a sudden jerk Mary pulled her clean of the floor up in to the air and dropped down on one knee the other one propped up, while holding her up above her head, before she brutally slammed Tess back down over her ripped thigh with the small of her back.
Screams of pure agony rung out, as her spine was bent back forcefully. Flipping her grip Mary was now pushing down her thighs with one arm, while she had the other beneath Tess chin and bending her head down as well, shoving the top of her head right into the wooden floor. With their great height difference the little she-devil had no problem bending her down completely forcefully twisting her into bridge position. It limited the damage she could do, preventing her from actually snapping her spine. The only thing preventing her from doing so in this fashion. Undoubtedly this beast of a little girl had the strength it would have taken.
But even that safety of permanent damage was no comfort at all to Tess at this moment as the torturous hold sent searing unbearable pain throughout her muscular body and left her helpless in the punishing position.
"You and I have a deal now!", Mary spoke, raising her voice so Tess could hear her over her own screams, "The same one Hank or whatever little bitch sicked you on me has with me, except..."
The pressure bending her in two suddenly lifted just for her body to be flipped over by dainty hands and rolled off the young preteen thigh. With a dull thud Tess struck the floor on her stomach, but compared to what had come before even that was sweet relief. She grunted trying to push herself up, but before she could she suddenly felt a small hard knee slam down right between her shoulders and was mercilessly pushed back down. Small slender finger dug into her hair and brutally pulled her head back. The same second she was already slammed back down face first into the wooden boards, leaving her own bloody marks next to the dried spatters marking the wood already.
Shifting her weight on top of her Mary leaned onto the arm holding her head down squeezing her harder into the floor until she cried out.
"Except!", Mary continued unmoved by her own brutality, "Since you think you are so tough, crybaby, you're going to pay more."
Struggling Tess reached for the hand pressing her into the floor board with her hands, but her wrist was seized in a flash, and she cried out louder, as her arm was twisted back across her back and up between her shoulders in a hammer-lock. The weight of the knee disappeared for just a moment just to return with a vengeance when it was placed on top of her wrist and pinned it down on her back.
"You don't need to tell me it's a deal. That's a given.", Mary whispered leaning further forward until she had her lips right next to Tess ear, "If you don't show up, I'll just come for you and we're going to do this all over again... I'll do it to your friends, too, to the people on your sports team, the workers at your favorite stores, to the owners of your gym. I'll do it to your siblings if you have any, to your mommy and your daddy. I'll do it right in front of your eyes. I'll do it again and again and again, until you finally get it: Mary rules!"
Tess was in tears by the time the preteen ended, sobbing, an unending stream of tear drops running from her eyes over her swollen and beaten face, while the pressure lifted and Mary got off her back.
"You can call cops on me, if you want.", Mary told her, her voice all sweet and girly to a point it was hard to believe how vicious she was in reality and that she was capable of dishing out punishment like she did, "I dare you. I can handle them. Question is, if you can handle the consequences, because you won't get out of our deal that way."
Tess nodded weakly, still crying and tried to pick herself up and stand up. On her knees she turned trying to move for the door, even if it meant crawling, but just as she did Mary's little foot whipped across her cheek and send her sprawling onto her back with a surprised gasp of pain.
"I told you, I would let you walk out of here, if you left your wallet on the table. You didn't.", Mary muttered looming over the older girl, "So you're not walking!"
The preteens foot came crashing down on Tess face in a savage stomp, before she could move any of her aching limps to attempt, and almost certainly fail, to protect herself. She could hear her nose break with a loud crunch beneath the bottom of the blonde little she-devils dainty foot.

When her consciousness returned she could feel every cell of her body aching. Half-conscious half-unconscious she felt her legs and arms slide across the rough floor. The world was dark only lit by the lights of the streetlamps, that fell through the cracked glass of the entrance door down the hallway.
Still Tess dazed eyes saw short slim but muscular and ripped legs move next to her in the darkness, as she was dragged along by the tiny figure striding towards the door, that held her by the back of her sportsbra.
Her vision was limited, by the dark surroundings and her swollen face. She groaned, trying to speak, trying to beg her tormentor to finally stop, but her lips were thick and puffy and her nose clogged up by blood.
They stopped right at the glass door smeared by colorful letters describing the laws governing her life from now onwards.
"Mary rules!"
"And don't you forget it!"
"Pay on time!"
A sudden force pulled her upwards, hoisting her up too her feet and then slammed her with her back against the door so hard the window reverberated audibly in its frame.
She could see Mary standing in front of her, as the little girl pinned her to the wall. The light from outside cast ominous shadows across her pale innocent-looking face.
"Later, bitch!", she whispered coldly and smirked at Tess face, then abruptly released her and raised one leg.
Her petite foot struck Tess right in the center of her chest, as the young but strong leg expanded with explosive force.
Glass shattered with thundering noise behind her, as she was blasted right through the door in a whirlwind of broken glass and launched out across the walkway and onto the road, her tall muscular body landing with aloud thump, then rolling further across the asphalt scrapping her tanned almost fully exposed skin open, before she came to a rest.
Someone screamed, then yelled, as shoes tapped across the asphalt.
Tess vision was blurring, warm blood dripping down her skin were it had been torn or cut. A face appeared above her, she blinked in a daze and saw it focus into Daniels so very familiar features. He was calling out to her on the verge of a panic, calling her name, which only reached or like from far away. She wanted to respond, but still could not speak, barely even breath. He pulled out his phone and dialed quickly.
"I'll get an ambulance and the police!", he told her, clearly trying to calm her down and her heart almost skipped a beat in abject terror.
She tried to scream no, but did not have the strength, the word only came out as a whisper and could not be understood from how her swollen lips contorted it. Her body shook, she tried to raise a hand and her arm shook. Her breath was going faster and faster.
Daniel saw the change and urged the other side of the phone to hurry up. He could not understand her. Could not understand that he was making everything worse. That he was putting himself in danger.
She could see the entrance of Mary's building, when Daniel moved slightly to the side. The door unsurprisingly had a hole shattered into it now and Mary stood right behind it watching them silently without Daniel even noticing her. But she noticed Tess gaze and smirked, as she stepped back and vanished into the shadows of her castle.

The end

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-18, 20:19
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Okay so the story followed the basic sequence of events I predicted it would. But what I could not have predicted was the sheer brutality shown by Mary. Frankly I'd be surprised if Tess isn't crippled for life, and its a wonder how she's even alive. I knew from the way the previous chapter ended that this was going to be something along the lines of reallydude's classic Shining Armor, but the level of violence and cruelty shown by Mary blew away any expectations I could have had going into it.

I know it says "The End," but it sounds like Daniel is only adding fuel to the fire by getting police involved. I'm hoping for another installment that shows what happens when Police officers try to intervene, and what Mary is able to do to deal with it using her strength and fighting prowess. That being said, I understand you like to go back and forth between your stories so as not to burn yourself out, so right now you're probably revisiting another one of your characters before moving onto this one. Would I he correct in assuming Ethan and Jane is the next thing getting a new chapter? Just guessing because you haven't revisited that one in a while.
The Following User Says Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jul-18, 21:10
Last Achievements

I really put The End at the end of all chapters of a story, regardless of whether or not I plan to continue them, especially when the chapter spans multiple posts, so that doesn't mean I won't revisit the character again. I do plan on writing the encounter with the police here in the next part of this story, but that might still be a bit out.
There is not really a system to what story I co tinue next, it solely depends on for which I have concrete ideas and am in the mood of writing. I do have some ideas for Jane and Ethan including the story of how the two of them met, but I also want to wrote more Cathy stories, which will be somewhat different from most of my stories.
Anyways I think it will probably be awhile before I put out another story, I'll be busy with something else for a bit.
The Following User Says Thank You to MLG For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-18, 05:15
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Wow, what can I say other than Mary is insanely awesome, in all ways, she is a muscular, strong fighting machine, those that think they are tough have no idea until they meet Mary, when they are forced to accept the truth that Mary is the toughest. No matter how much bigger they are, no one is as ripped, tough and strong as Mary. She beats Tess with such ease that I'm sure if Tess had 2 similarly skilled, strong fighters along with her, it'd be just as much of a massacre. But I would love to continue to see Mary, in fact, I'd love to know more about her past, Tess did a little in this story about her wanting to be strong since she was 6 and working out, so at 12, she was already pretty buff and strong, but of course, nowhere near what Mary is. I'd like to know how Mary got the way she did, I am pretty sure it hasn't gone much into detail, from what I remember. Anyway, good to see you writing again, always enjoyed your stuff and look forward to more!
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-18, 05:29
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Great job as always. I loved the armwrestling scene, I think that was the best armwrestling scene I have read.
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-18, 11:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow, what can I say other than Mary is insanely awesome, in all ways, she is a muscular, strong fighting machine, those that think they are tough have no idea until they meet Mary, when they are forced to accept the truth that Mary is the toughest. No matter how much bigger they are, no one is as ripped, tough and strong as Mary. She beats Tess with such ease that I'm sure if Tess had 2 similarly skilled, strong fighters along with her, it'd be just as much of a massacre. But I would love to continue to see Mary, in fact, I'd love to know more about her past, Tess did a little in this story about her wanting to be strong since she was 6 and working out, so at 12, she was already pretty buff and strong, but of course, nowhere near what Mary is. I'd like to know how Mary got the way she did, I am pretty sure it hasn't gone much into detail, from what I remember. Anyway, good to see you writing again, always enjoyed your stuff and look forward to more!
Thanks for the compliments. Glad you liked it.
I think I'll write a bit about Marys past at a later point. But that will probably only be in the part after the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluger [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great job as always. I loved the armwrestling scene, I think that was the best armwrestling scene I have read.
Thanks, I also really like how the arm wrestling scene turned out.
Old 17-Jul-18, 13:16
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I really loved this story. One of my favorites. I have to ask, did you go into it planning on it being this violent and brutal? Or was that something that kind of just unfolded as it went along?

I hope everything IRL turns out okay so you can get back to writing soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-18, 15:45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponZero [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really loved this story. One of my favorites. I have to ask, did you go into it planning on it being this violent and brutal? Or was that something that kind of just unfolded as it went along?

I hope everything IRL turns out okay so you can get back to writing soon.
Well, it is called Mary is Merciless so I did not plan for it not to be brutal, but I did not go into it with any specific vision in mind.

"I won!"
"Obviously you did."
"I guess... He was not very strong after all."

"He isn't man enough to help you and you're not girl enough to stop me."

"Sorry, boy, but you're fighting a girl now. We don't do mercy. We do pain. A lot of pain."[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

"Try it. But we both know how it's going to end. With you down there and me not breaking a sweat."
Old 21-Jul-18, 23:56
Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38 Points: 8,113, Level: 38
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

incredibly well written. both in terms of the writing itself, the structure and the storyline. you have a real talent MLG. This story and your other work ranks amongst the best i have read for muscles and fights.
The Following User Says Thank You to redtango For This Useful Post:

Tags
abs, boxing, bully, flexing, legs, muscle, teen girl, wrestling, young girl, younger-older domination