Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Mar-18, 23:45
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default SuperDeadlyHamAttack's new Patreon

Hi all, SuperDeadlyHamAttack here. I've set up a Patreon:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I thought long and hard about what kind of rewards to offer, and I decided that in the end I don't want to charge for people to read my stuff (uh, excepting my Amazon books! ha ha). In this spirit, you don't need to donate anything to read my stories - just keep checking the [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] here at the forum.

So why should you donate if you don't get any exclusive stories? Three reasons!

1. I'll be really, really, really, really thankful. I'm not saying the more donations I get the harder I'll work, but I'll at least feel really bad if I'm not working on something.
2. All finished stories will be posted for free, but $1 donators get to see sneak peeks of upcoming stories before they're published or finished.
3. You can rest secure in the knowledge that only the most cool, powerful, and attractive people online are donators to my Patreon.

I don't have any previews to post, but if you're interested in what I've already posted, here are a few of my stories:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]and the sequel, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And my most recent story, a mixed pro-wrestling match between our hero and his wife: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Enjoy! You can reach me here at the forum with any questions or comments. Thanks for reading!