Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jul-18, 08:46
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Mia Annabella (Miami) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Strange, she isn't posted to be anywhere during August. Anyway, I'm surprised to hear this and this isn't good. The only possible reason I can see that would hold up is she used the money to book her travel, but if so she should've been clear that's what was happening. I'm disinclined to see her again if her policy is anything other than what I mentioned. A deposit doesn't 'belong' to her, that it's given in trust should be obvious.
The session was supposed to be part of her European tour in July. I cancelled in late May but didn't want to make the issue public until I was sure I wasn't going to get my deposit back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolock [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My take on this is that any deposit you send should be considered paid without chargebacks. You are paying for a reservation and they are hedging against the risk that you don’t show up since they are losing the opportunity to session with others that day or traveling to another more profitable destination on that day. I think there should be exceptions but overall I think what Mia did was fair, and almost always what I expect.
That's not how it works with most businesses, though. Deposits are always refunded with sufficient notice, unless explicitly stated. If six weeks isn't sufficient notice (i.e. enough time to book someone else), I don't know what is.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-18, 20:31
Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I was inclined to agree that 6 weeks should be ample time to refund and book another session. However, you said it was a month before you canceled - some might argue that 4-5 weeks should be ample time to get YOUR schedule in order. Also the fact that she lives in South Florida, which is not on the same continent and separated by an ocean, and she lost 4-5 weeks of potential bookings because she had a deposit for a specific time and date - I wouldn't have expected a return.
Old 04-Jul-18, 22:25
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

My schedule was in order, until my company decided that I was needed abroad at the date scheduled for the session.

And since they were still taking bookings for their trip two days ago (so six weeks after my cancellation), we can confidently say that I didn't make them lose anything.
Old 05-Jul-18, 03:39
Points: 2,106, Level: 18 Points: 2,106, Level: 18 Points: 2,106, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[/B]

Can you give examples of this?
A few examples:

1. As Megan held my legs she took the opportunity for a couple of hard spankings. She also talked about ballcrushing before Megan backed her off.

2. In one instance where she got on me she turned a facesit into a move where she sat on my throat.

If you're into it and she gets the upper hand she will punish you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Troy London For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-18, 02:48
Points: 3,797, Level: 25 Points: 3,797, Level: 25 Points: 3,797, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy London [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A few examples:

1. As Megan held my legs she took the opportunity for a couple of hard spankings. She also talked about ballcrushing before Megan backed her off.

2. In one instance where she got on me she turned a facesit into a move where she sat on my throat.

If you're into it and she gets the upper hand she will punish you.
Similar to my match with her lol, Megan had me in a backbreaker and Mia came in to headscissor me while i was in that position and threw in punches to my gut before I was forced to submit
Old 21-Sep-18, 07:14
Points: 3,440, Level: 24 Points: 3,440, Level: 24 Points: 3,440, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Mia Annabella is my favorite session wrestler for sure. She's absolutely gorgeous, with an incredibly sexy accent. I'm not very good at wrestling, so if you're a very strong man, she might not be the best semi-comp for you, but she absolutely destroyed me when she got me in leg scissors. Her face sitting game was fantastic, and she was incredibly playful, getting me on my belly and humping my ass and spanking me. She loves to talk shit and be mean as well. I adore her!

Here's a copy and paste from my reviews of her from SessionGirls:

-"I just had a dual session with Megan Jones and Mia Annabella. I had my doubts about whether they'd be skilled enough to make me tap out due to the fact that they're both so attractive and are quite good actresses when it comes to role-play. I've found that those traits don't dovetail with skilled wrestling, generally speaking.

I wrestled Megan first, and within thirty seconds I realized that my doubts were unjustified. I then wrestled Mia, and she now has the honor of being the first session wrestler to have made me pass out, and I've wrestled some of the most well-known session wrestlers in the business. When I came to, there she was nurturing me with her arm gently wrapped around my head. I was in a dream-like state, and like a child I said "wooooow, youuuuu're beaaaaautiful" as she and Megan giggled. They then double-teamed me, and the creativity of their double submission holds was amazing; one smothering me while the other squeezed me until I turned purple.

I still can not comprehend how women with such lovely, feminine bodies could have such incredibly strong legs. They looked like they just stepped out of a bikini contest, and here they were making me tap dozens and dozens of times. Both of their leg-scissors were absolutely devastating, and my ears popped within five minutes into the session. At the end of the session I was laying on the mat dazed, and they insisted that I stay prone for a bit before getting on my feet. I loved how sweet they were before and after the match, which juxtaposed the A+ shit-talking game that left me thoroughly humiliated.

I can not recommend a session with these gals more highly. Thank you Megan and Mia for an incredible session; I beg you to come back to New York again soon!"

-"After my previous double session with Mia and Megan, I decided to do a one-on-one with just Mia. As she said: "I'm his first (to knock me out), he'll always come back to mama." Well, she was right.

She was so professional, remembering what moves and scenarios I wanted, not watching the clock, and letting me pick out her bikini weeks ahead of time over FaceTime. At the same time she was also very playful, feisty, smiley, and energetic; She seemed to enjoy our session as much as I did.

Her leg scissors, rear naked chokes, and grapevines were devastating, as was her name-calling and shit-talking game. I was amazed by how creative and how much flexibility she used to crush me into submission. And of course, she looked absolutely beautiful. Incredibly perky breasts, round behind, long silky hair, cute feet, amazing legs, and a lovely face.

This was definitely the best session I ever had, and I've sessioned with some of the biggest names in the business. I can't wait to get my ass kicked by her again!"
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wandering86 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 20:04
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I really wanted to meet Mia even though her trip in my city was almost incompatible with my schedule. She was really accommodating and we finally managed to secure a time and place, right after their arrival and right before my own departure.

Mia and Megan, who was travelling with her and resting in the room during the session, were incredibly friendly and we had a nice chat before we got to the wrestling part of the session. My hopes of a semi-competitive fight were quickly crushed between Mia's legs: she's simply too strong for me. Luckily for me, it seems to be a common occurrence, and Mia likes fantasy wrestling too.

I had explicitely asked for knockouts: after watching Philly Femdom's video, I couldn't wait for her to put me to sleep. Due to her strenghth, I was quick to panic at first, but she helped me to relax and gave me instructions on how to help her. After that, her RNC and reverse headscissors sent me to dreamland with ease.

If you're into strong women, do not hesitate to book her when she comes to your area!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-20, 19:58
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Session review: 1/5/2020

Mia Annabella is truly one of the most stunningly beautiful women I've ever encountered, and I do sincerely mean both inner and outer beauty. Communication was always prompt and fun, and she insured that she understood my specific interest, fantasy scissors domination, both in the days before and at the start of our delightful session yesterday in Philadelphia. She delivered beyond my expectations.

Mia met me in the hotel lobby right on time, asking "Is that for me?" when she saw the little gift I'd brought for her. She led me to her room where I briefly met Kimchi, who gave me a rib-crushing bear hug and suggested I see her one day for a future session. I told Kim that she's "on my list", and she then retreated to another room leaving Mia and me to our private time together.

Mia is a fit active tomboy in a gorgeous model's body. Her legs are exquisite, toned and muscled, smooth and silky soft yet potentially lethal. I love the sensual part of being scissored, and I had requested that she not hurt me but just show me that she could. That mission was quickly accomplished. We explored a variety of positions, and she assured me she was only applying 20% power at most. But I repeatedly saw stars as she nearly squeezed the life out of me. Mia has exquisite control of her thigh muscles, and I was amazed at the effectiveness of the pressures her sexy legs exerted on my neck.*

She even unintentionally sent me to dreamland in her favorite position, the reverse. The accidental KO surprised both of us. She said she hadn't even started squeezing when I went limp and started snoring. It was painless, quick, and very pleasant.

Then we spent a lot of time just chatting while she held me between those amazing legs. Heaven on earth.

Mia is one outstanding girl, a beautiful sweetheart who is totally committed to providing the experience her clients desire. Don't miss the chance to see her when you can. I guarantee you'll be wearing a huge smile long after as I am today. Thank you, Mia. I'm addicted, and I can't wait to see you again!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jun-20, 20:29
Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43 Points: 10,189, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Mia Annabella will be in Tampa Thursday, June 18,2020. I took the plunge and sent a $50 dollar deposit. Email communication went very well and I scheduled session. I’m looking forward to our scissors session and will post a review later.
The Following User Says Thank You to UCFKNIGHT92 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-20, 03:49
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I sessioned with Mia in the summer of 2018. I knew she had some videos out, but I didnt know anything about her besides that she was friends/traveled with Megan Jones. I saw a clip or two with her and thought she was beautiful and looked like she could be fun. So I reached out.

Regarding communication, she is decently prompt in responding to emails. She does not elaborate much until you send a deposit. After that, she gives you a little more attention.

She is expensive. $400 for an hour. $600 for an hour and a half, which is what I did. I paid that much because no one visits my city (Syracuse) and at that point I was desperate for a session. If I traveled to nearby cities for a session, I'd end up paying that much in total anyways.

The night we met, i actually saw her in the hotel parking lot getting mats out of her car. I waited a few mins before texting her and walking up to her room so she could have time to prepare and whatnot. When we met, I was a little discouraged because she's smaller than I expected. Her legs looked a little more muscular in videos. But other than that, she's wicked pretty and still has a nice little body. She's very nice, almost a little "spacey." But that mightve been because she smoked a little bit before our session. I did ask to make sure she was sober enough to session, as I didn't want to have a stupid mishap because she mightve still been high.

I asked for a pretty casual session. She could act how she wanted, be on her phone, watch tv, whatever. I just wanted to be tortured in scissors and smothers. She definitely delivered the torturing. Lots of variations and she didn't spare any pressure. It was almost too much honestly. It was embarassing how much I tapped. But she was consistent and didn't give me much of a break until I asked. Even then she ignored some of my pleas, which is what I wanted. She didn't do a lot of smothering but she did sit on my face and breast smothered me after she asked if there was anything else on my list when I needed that break.

She is VERY into her feet and likes to have them worshipped. Her feet are very pretty, but not my type. But again during our breaks, she put her foot in my face and her in my mouth as to not waste our time. It was pretty hot because she didn't demand that I do anything...she just did it like it was my job to kiss her soles when she wanted me to.

Even though I wanted a purely noncompetitive session, she really tried to get me to do a few rounds. I felt bad because I was still in pretty good shape back then and I could tell she likes the semi/competitive stuff and wanted a challenge. So I humored her and we rolled for a few mins. Shes very quick and aggressive so if you like that, I'm sure she would be extremely fun. She also likes knockouts and was a little bummed that i didn't want her to take me there. She did get me pretty close to slipping, and guided me in a very sexy way. I just wasn't ready.

One of the coolest things about her was shes very candid and open to conversation. We talked about a lot of stuff regarding kink/fetish, the industry, personal lives, etc. She listened to me about no sessioners visiting my city and she immediately stuck her foot on my mouth and texted 3 sessioners and gave them my info. She basically hooked me up with future sessions. Even got me in touch with her friend who was a sessioner that lives in my city.

Overall, shes a good time. I think she only has one aggressive speed and would prefer semi competitive sessions so that's something to keep in mind. She admits that sending a deposit will give you better communication because of all the messages she gets, but communication overall is no bad. If you don't mind paying $400/hr instead of $300-$350/hr, I'd say book her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IWantLegs For This Useful Post: