Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Jun-15, 18:45
Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Orsi B reviews

Budapest, day 1, session 2: Orsi B.

After a 10 minute breather after the Zsuzsa session (see separate review), it was time to lock up with Orsi B. She hasn’t travelled as much as Zsuzsa, but has appeared in numerous videos for several companies including DWW and European Fight Club. Her English is very good, and she told me she enjoys running and cycling.
Orsi is perhaps best described as an incredibly pretty girl next door. Pretty, cute, sweet, adorable – Pick your adjective, ‘cause they all fit! In addition to that she’s friendly and talkative, and seems to be smiling all the time. So let me add ‘with an aura of positivity’ to my previous description!

She’s about 170 cm tall, probably just over 60 kilos, and slim. Far from a skinny type of slim, however, and she’s toned and firm in all of her body, including arms and shoulders, without being visibly muscular. When you look at her upper thighs, butt and midsection, you get the impression that this is one that can really put on the squeeze. And Orsi certainly can. She’s also very feminine, and has a voice and an accent which only add to the experience.

I had seen some footage from the DWW days, when she clearly had less muscle and of course less experience. Don’t judge her skill by DWW videos! I had also watched a recent match vs Fritz (very good one, from Femwrestle) where she wears the same yellow, green and white bikini as in our match. Maybe it’s the male ego or something, but again I just wasn’t mentally prepared for the level of skill and strength about to be displayed on the mats.

Long story short, I suffered the biggest defeat in my 36-session-history. 16 submissions for Orsi, none for me, in 60 minutes. In one word: Humbling. Surely, the intense session with Zsuzsa just before had something to do with it – after all, some muscle fatigue in combination with a sore neck does make you perform a little worse. Nevertheless, I’ve had multiple sessions several times before, and have never been trounced this badly in the second session of the day.

As with Zsuzsa, the main problem for me at the beginning of each fall was the expertly applied headlocks, which meant I always struggled to get on the offensive and not least get on top, where I might have used my body weight and strength to my advantage. I have never had any type of instruction in grappling, BJJ, MMA or similar, and simply cannot come to grips with these girls’ swift attacks. Spending a lot of time on bottom naturally drained my energy levels quite quickly, and especially my arms, whereas Orsi could use gravity and body weight to control me.

Her knowledge of different holds is impressive, and I counted 13 different types of submissions, when you include combination holds. Only the reverse headscissors (forward-facing), breast smother and head lock were used twice, whereas all the following holds were used once: Regular armbar, bodyscissor + choke, headlock + arm between her legs, straight headscissor, reverse headscissor back-facing, straight bodyscissor, headlock/choke using her leg, bodyscissors + headlock, a sitting armbar and a cross body pin with choke. The last hold was new to me, and quite interesting: She moved forward and pushed her hipbone against my neck/throat, and as round and nice as Orsi’s hips are, that bone was decidedly rock hard! It may be noted that for the combination holds, it wasn’t always easy to tell exactly what I submitted from.

Only on a couple of occasions did I come close to scoring a point, and on one of them I was dead certain I would submit her: A straight bodyscissors around the upper stomach and lower ribs. This is, along with triangles, my main way of getting points on the board in sessions, and it hardly ever fails, but Orsi showed incredible stubbornness. I could see that she was struggling, but after squeezing with all my might for a while it was me who was getting tired in my legs, and she was eventually able to counter and win the fall.

All in all I had a wonderful first day at the Budakalasz studio. When the session ended all I could think about was the necessary intake of food aplenty, and a good night’s rest before next morning’s encounter with Kimbra. Orsi kindly informed me that Kimbra was stronger and better than her, just to let me know what I had in store some 14 hours later.

Orsi has plans to travel to other parts of Europe in the course of the autumn, so if you get the chance, grab it. But Budapest is probably the best place to see her due to the quality of the studio, with a large area of high quality blue mats, and padded grey walls. Quite a few of you will recognise this as the venue for DWW videos back in the day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OrB.jpg (53.2 KB, 1276 views)

Last edited by Mxwrfan; 20-Jun-15 at 22:03.
Old 20-Jun-15, 20:58
klp54chev

Default Re: Session review: Orsi B

Thank you so much for your descriptive and quality reviews. It is very much appreciated.
Old 20-Jun-15, 22:20
Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Great review! I will be their pretty soon, may hit you up for advice on who to meet.
Old 21-Jun-15, 01:03
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

A real nice, complete, detailed review ! And, not least, an honest one !
Having a such dedicated member is always a pleasure.
Even if we're looking for very different girls (that's pretty obvious due the body-features "gap" between us) your stuff is TRULY appreciated

Keep goin' man...
Old 21-Jun-15, 06:51
Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45 Points: 11,022, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A real nice, complete, detailed review ! And, not least, an honest one !
Having a such dedicated member is always a pleasure.
Even if we're looking for very different girls (that's pretty obvious due the body-features "gap" between us) your stuff is TRULY appreciated

Keep goin' man...
Thanks! May I ask what type of girls you look for? I guess the only type of girl I definitely will not session with is big bodybuilders.
Old 21-Jun-15, 11:11
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxwrfan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks! May I ask what type of girls you look for? I guess the only type of girl I definitely will not session with is big bodybuilders.
Yes. With my expression I meant that I look for nothing but the absolute best athletes (either bodybuilders, wrestlers, strong-skilled amazons...) available for sessions. Nothing less than the top ladies from all "fields". Just for understanding at all: Arekah Lox, Fabi Antoine, Veve Lane, Toned Tommi, Ariel X, Goddess Severa, Dominique Danger, Yasmin Telles... Also other beautiful top "squeezers" are extremely welcome, like Sydney Thunder, Skylar Rane...

P.S Yes, I don't like "middle ways" I'm like the Mercedes' slogan: "the best or nothing"
Old 21-Jun-15, 16:12
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

What happened to the q&a video from arekah lox?
Old 21-Jun-15, 23:45
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What happened to the q&a video from arekah lox?
Don't you worry dear mate
She has been on tour for a couple of months and had absolutely no time for recording it... But now she has quite finished the trip
I know, I know... I'm struggling too for it !
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-15, 06:50
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Don't you worry dear mate
She has been on tour for a couple of months and had absolutely no time for recording it... But now she has quite finished the trip
I know, I know... I'm struggling too for it !
Have you paid for it yet? I assume not.
Old 22-Jun-15, 08:37
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you paid for it yet? I assume not.
On the contrary, yes, I have already paid for it. Anyway, I don't think that's the point
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:

Tags
orsi b, orsib