Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jun-18, 00:02
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default The Friendzone

This story is inspired by a conversation I had with SuperiorStar01.

My name is Brad. I am a 27 year old account executive at one of the top marketing firms in Los Angeles, where I have worked for close to five years since graduating from college. This is a story about the worst day of my life. A day where I found out where I really stood in this world. A day where all my dreams were broken...

It is Friday evening, and I’m in a great mood. My company had announced that a new Marketing Director would be named over the weekend, and rumors were swirling around the office that it was likely going to be me. All of the hard work I have put in over the years was finally going to pay off, I thought to myself. A group of my co-workers were going out to a lounge that night. Since I was feeling lucky, I decided to invite my friend Jamie, who I’ve been in love with for all these years. Jamie was a 5’5” brunette with a nice tan and an amazing body. She was a star soccer player back in high school and we’ve been friends for over 10 years. She was always the most popular and attractive girl I knew back in high school, and I never really had much to offer her. After all this time, I finally had the confidence to let her know my feelings because by Monday, I will be a hotshot marketing director making $150,000 at 27 years old.

Later that evening

We had all gathered at a VIP section in the hottest lounge in town that night. 8 of my co-workers, as well as Jamie and I. The only co-worker in my department that wasn’t there was the one I despised, Bryce. “Perfect,” thought to myself. “That douchebag isn’t here to ruin my night.” Bryce was a second year employee at our company. From the day he arrived, he acted like he ran the place. He was great at his job, sure. But it was no excuse to act better than everyone while being the youngest at work. I hated that the guys loved him because he was always the best player in our corporate basketball league. Most of all, it irked me that all the girls in our office always talked about how hot he was.

Jamie was looking smoking hot, in a black dress and black heels. I felt likeI was the man entering the place with her by my side. As we sat down, Matt, one of my co-workers, asked how long we have been together. “Oh, Brad’s just like a big brother to me, I’ve known him forever.” Jamie said with a laugh. My heart sank, but I just smiled as I sit down with Jamie, knowing that she’ll know my feelings by the end of the night, and that we can finally be together.

As we sit down, I try to think of a way to get Jamie away from the crowd for a second. As I begin to talk, the rest of our coworkers get up from their seats. “What is going on?” I thought. I get up to see that the prick Bryce has arrived. “Guess who’s the new Marketing Director??” He yelled and raised his arms up in the air. Our co-workers begin to cheer and clap, and Jamie gets up from the couch and walks over to Bryce and gives him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Want to go get a drink babe?” Bryce asks. “Of course!” Jamie says with a big smile as their hands lock and Bryce leads her to the bar.

My heart breaks in a million places. The dream I’ve had for the past five years is gone. And I didn’t lose the job to just anyone, but the one co-worker that I can’t stand. I’ve been here twice as long as he has! My face is red with anger. Not only that, but he’s all over my dream girl at the bar and she seems to be enjoying it! I had no idea how they even knew each other!

I take a deep breath. “Calm down,” I tell myself. One of my dreams may be gone, but I’m sure as hell not going to let the other one die tonight. I walk towards the bar so I can pull Jamie aside for our talk that I had been visualize for years. Jamie is awfully close to Bryce as I get to the bar. “Hey Jamie, can we talk for a second in private?”

Jamie looks at me puzzled. “Umm sure, I’ll be right back babe,” she says to Bryce. Jamie seems a little annoyed as she walks with me to a quieter area of the lounge. “Brad, what’s this about? I was sort of busy in case you haven’t noticed..”

“Look Jamie, I love you. I’ve always loved you since the first day we’ve met. I” before I could finish, Jamie cut me off.

“Brad, STOP. I like you AS A FRIEND. I don’t like you like that.”

“Jamie, just listen. No one on this planet cares more about you than I do, if you would just give me on chance..”

“Brad, NO. I can’t believe this. This conversation is over.” Jamie says with a much angrier tone in her voice than at first.

I grab Jamie’s wrist as she walks away. I completely lose it and can’t think straight with both of my dreams falling apart within minutes. “You’re going to at least let me finish,” I say angrily to Jamie as tears run down my eyes.

Jamie slaps me in the face with the back of her free hand and I immediately release my grip of her wrist and let out a cry as I hold my face with my hands. She follows it up with a kick to my chest with those strong soccer legs of her, which sends me crashing to the floor.

People around us begin to notice and stare at this fight. I am 6 feet 190 pounds, but a 5’5' girl just sent me crashing to the floor with 1 kick. I immediately get up and run towards Jamie. I don’t really have a plan on what I want to do. I don’t really want to fight her but I wasn’t going to be humiliated even more in front of the entire place. I grab Jamie by the shoulders she immediately brushes my hands off of her with her hands. She delivers another kick to my chest, and again it sends me crashing to the ground. The crowd laughs at me. Jamie, still in her dress and black heels walks over to me and pins me down with a foot on my chest. “Don’t get up dude. I’m tougher than you, more athletic than you, and a better fighter than you. I always have been and you know it.”

I look up in anger at the girl I’ve loved for 10 years and attempt to get up, but I can’t move an inch with her foot on my chest. My face is red with humiliation as this smaller girl with one foot on my chest is able to completely immobilize me. Jamie looks down at me in disgust until I stop resisting, then finally takes her high-heeled foot off my chest and turns around.

I immediately get up and follow Jamie. She turns around and knees me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me and dropping me to my knees. She grabs me by my hair and slaps me back and forth 4 or 5 times. “You did this to yourself Brad. Our friendship is over.” With that, Jamie delivers a kick to me face and everything goes black.

When I regain consciousness, I have no idea where I am. My body and face feel like I’ve been hit by a truck. I turn my head to the side and see the girl of my dreams sitting on Bryce’s lap. His hands run back and forth on her amazing thighs as she passionately kisses him and runs her hands through his hair. Bryce admires Jamie’s perfect body as he runs his hands through her thighs, ass and hips until he notices some blood on her foot. “Hey babe, you’ve got some blood on your feet, you might want to wipe it off.”

Jamie looks down at her foot in disgust. “Just a second,” she tells him, as she pulls his face towards hers by his collar for a big, passionate kiss, before walking back towards me. I am still on the ground, now in a fetal position when I look up and see Jamie standing above me. She places her feet in front of me. “Lick your disgusting blood off my foot, loser.”

Just about everyone in the place is watching now, she they are bewildered by what is going on. The love I once had to her had turned to hatred, but that hatred quickly turned into fear after our 30 second altercation left me knocked out. I get on my knees and lick my own blood off her superior foot.

“Kiss my feet. You can worship the ground I walk on but don’t you dare move up any higher than that.” Jamie says to me in disgust. Tears run down my eyes as I begin to kiss the foot of my dream girl, knowing this would be as far as I would ever get with her.

While I cry my eyes out and kiss the feet of the superior woman, she motions Bryce over with her hands. Bryce comes over and grabs Jamie’s ass with both hands. “Take it easy on my employee. After all, he’s going to be working from 8am to midnight 7 days a week now that I’m in charge. He can’t put in backbreaking work for me if he’s in the hospital!”

Jamie giggles and looks down at me, and back up at Bryce. “You’re so much better than him,” she says as they passionately make out while I’m on my knees, kissing and licking the feet of my dream girl- now the girlfriend of my hated rival- and new boss.

Tears drip down my face as I kiss the foot of the girl I love, knowing that was all I would ever get. I see her standing above my beaten body, making out with a guy much younger than me, but is my new boss. How could I ever compete with him? Why would she ever want me? I'm older than her yet she makes more money, just proved she can kick the shit out of me, and can have guys younger, better looking, richer, and fuck much better than I ever could. My tears fall uncontrollably as I kneel and lick the foot of my superior. This was my place in the world.

Epilogue

It was Thanksgiving Day, and I’m alone in the office. The entire staff of 200 people all had Thanksgiving off to spend with their loved ones, but Bryce came to my desk right before I was leaving work and dropped 2 boxes of work for me to complete. I would be at the office all weekend all by myself to complete it. I had no choice because he told me I would be fired if it wasn’t done by Monday. As I got done with some of the work, I bring it to Bryce’s office, placing it on his desk. On his desk, I see a framed picture of him and Jamie laying out on a beach.

I can’t help but notice how amazing she looked in her swimsuit and perfect body, as her and Bryce lovingly embraced in the picture. I immediately got hard from looking at the picture of Jamie. I look at the picture some more, and see the bare foot that I was forced to kiss and lick, the same bare foot that knocked me out. I replay Jamie words ““Kiss my feet. You can worship the ground I walk on but don’t you dare move up any higher than that.” Before I know it, I am getting off to the picture and the memories of what she did to me that night.

As I walk to my car that night, I begin to cry, thinking about what a loser I was. My most hated co-worker was now my boss. The girl I’ve dreamed about for 10 years was now his girl. She kicked my ass in front of everyone effortlessly-in high heels- and made me kiss and lick her feet while she made out with my younger boss. And worst of all, I got off to a picture of them together while they were probably in bed fucking each other’s brains out. I drive home slowly that night, realizing exactly where I stood in this world. I was a “gamma male,” as Jamie told me that night.

Last edited by qwertyuio; 18-Jun-18 at 00:29.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jun-18, 08:47
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: The Friendzone

Damn, that story is just heartbreaking. Thank you for sharing it with us, mate. It certainly had elements of public humiliation and degradation, with foot domination thrown in. I'm sure it will appeal to many people on here. Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-18, 09:31
Points: 2,205, Level: 19 Points: 2,205, Level: 19 Points: 2,205, Level: 19
Last Achievements

The story is very good, but i wonder why a girl whos befriended for so long goes nuts so fast .-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chamilon For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-18, 03:31
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

I love the emotional content of the story but like Chamilon says, Jamie lashing out so quickly felt a little rushed. Maybe if you had told Jamie you were about to go over and punch Bryce in the face, she would get physical in his defence.
Old 30-Jun-18, 23:04
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love the emotional content of the story but like Chamilon says, Jamie lashing out so quickly felt a little rushed. Maybe if you had told Jamie you were about to go over and punch Bryce in the face, she would get physical in his defence.
I can see that. I was rushed while writing the story for her so wrote it all in an hour lol.

Tags
teen girl