Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 18-May-13, 20:12
Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,110 Times in 4,078 Posts
Default Cattiva Jones quitting sessions

I had posted of video of Cattiva Jones here last month:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

apparently she had an unsupervised session with a rugby player at London's MWM studios and got beaten up badly. on the one hand she's not blaming anyone or even the guy, on the other hand she questions how it could have been allowed to happen. anyways her short lived sessions career is now over

Here's the posts on her twitter account (some from spidermouth) about the incident, they're not all in order though:

Cattiva Jones ‏@CattivaJones 13 May
That's enough unsupervised wrestling with rugby players for me thanks. Pick on someone your own size next time fat man. This sucks ass

Left wrist damaged, left knee twisted, right shoulder fucked, right ankle twisted and toe on right foot broken. Cuts & bruises everywhere

@MandyLovesMoney lol. Right! Still messed up from my fight on sudsy with big rugby player. Partial brain damage added to injury list!

My neck hurts so mucking futch Jesus H on a rubber crutch WTF were they thinking?

hAmazingSpiderMouth ‏@Spidermouth 13 May
@CattivaJones that is ridiculous - the word needs to go out to all studios to protect other athletes against this lunatic

@Spidermouth no it's my fault. I wouldn't quit. I hate to lose. Especially to a man. If I'd said stop the session he would have stopped

@CattivaJones @spidermouth I've had no training and this guy is strong and solid plus he really knows how to wrestle.

@Spidermouth I'm going to get X-rays now so I'll keep you updated. Adrenaline shuts down my pain receptors but Christ I feel it now

@CattivaJones your opponent sounds like a problem - the word needs to get out on him

@Spidermouth no he is not a bad guy. The problem is that I was no match for him, in terms of my training. That fight shouldn't have happened

@CattivaJones Last week I took on an athlete in her first session, I have near 200 matches, I made the necessary adjustment - ...

@Spidermouth yeah well. Whatever. I appreciate you're a nice guy. I am not judging the wrestling scene. Each to their own.

Left wrist damaged, left knee twisted, right shoulder fucked, right ankle twisted and toe on right foot broken. Cuts & bruises everywhere

ThAmazingSpiderMouth ‏@Spidermouth 13 May
@CattivaJones how did the cuts happen - seriously think about reporting this to police

@Spidermouth his nails I guess.

@Spidermouth I'm going to get X-rays now so I'll keep you updated. Adrenaline shuts down my pain receptors but Christ I feel it now #ouch

And a referee with some rules - otherwise its just playing "big bully beats up pretty woman." #fuckthatshit

there is a big difference between pro wrestling and competitive wrestling. But both require training and have a weight class for a reason!

@Spidermouth my back is fucked too. Never again. What a bunch of bollocks that scene was. I'm done with being pimped out punch bag for guys

ThAmazingSpiderMouth ‏@Spidermouth 13 May
@CattivaJones I respect your decision to quit the scene-what has happened is unacceptable- many of us enjoy the scene without such incidents

@Spidermouth its the manager's job to make sure the athlete is ready. But also I've got to take some responsibility here I HATE TO LOSE

Ok that's enough. I'm not doing competitive wrestling with men anymore. Or fantasy wrestling whatever you call it. I'm done. Seriously.

Goddess Jennifer ‏@GJratedP 13 May
@CattivaJones omg, hope you're ok!
Retweeted by Cattiva Jones

@GJratedP thank you sweetie. I'm fucked today but I will be ok. Just not doing the wrestling with men thing anymore #ouch

Cattiva Jones ‏@CattivaJones 14 May
Toe is sprained and not broken. Phew!!!
What a relief. Last thing I need with my competitions coming up. I love the NHS thanks A & E @Guys

Slut4MsHell ‏@Scouseslut01 13 May
@cattivajones You really should consider a bodyguard/chaperone in future - spot the loonies are everywhere xx
Retweeted by Cattiva Jones

@Scouseslut01 it was my decision I'm not some little victim. I'm not knocking MWM or even my opponent on Saturday - just telling the truth

@scouseslut01 I lost a fight and I got hurt. I'm happy to post pictures of all the cuts and bruises but I'd really rather just let this go

FYI - was not tarnishing anyone although I am somewhat tarnished myself today. But lets just move on and let go. No blame, no judgement ok?

I'm done talking about the unsupervised wrestling match on Saturday with the rugby player in an underground studio with no cell reception.

I'm not posting pictures of my injuries. I specifically HAVEN'T made it personal or even mention names or used hash tags. I could have.

Anyone can make a mistake. It doesn't make them a bad person or a bad manager. Let it go people. I'm the one who's hurt no one else so WTF?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-13, 20:24
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cattiva Jones quitting sessions

This is why amateur wrestling has rules and referees. The answer is not to quit, but not to wrestle someone much bigger than you (for competition anyway), and observe above safety precautions.
Old 18-May-13, 22:10
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is why amateur wrestling has rules and referees. The answer is not to quit, but not to wrestle someone much bigger than you (for competition anyway), and observe above safety precautions.
both were stupid and did not know when to stop a fight or when to turn down the intensity of the session. accidents can happen in a sesison (esp. competitive ones). but if oppenent is much bigger, stronger, you have to be careful right from the start.

she list so many injuries that it might be not even true....
Old 18-May-13, 22:50
Points: 9,156, Level: 41 Points: 9,156, Level: 41 Points: 9,156, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Complete IDIOTS, both of them!!! She "didn't want to lose" apparently to a bigger, stronger and more skilled opponent (WTF!!! - childish and stupid ego issues, what is she like 5?!) and if he is not a closet rapist who loves to hurt women, then he is utterly thick through his fu@#$%ng skull, not realizing the damage he was inflicting on her during the match! She says she has so many injuries and if we accept her claims, then this guy is a total asshole going 110% against a weaker and less experienced opponent who was a woman! What a tool! She didn't realize how badly he was hurting her during the match so she could quit??? Was she on drugs??? Both sould be out of the business of sessioning and the mats of any session wrestling establishment! If she cannot take care of herself HOW ON EARTH can she care for her session clients, provide safety for the lady wrestlers she represents through her agency (she is the manager there) and cater to her customers' needs? IDIOTS who think they can actually run a business...

Last edited by hms1gr; 19-May-13 at 02:57.
Old 18-May-13, 23:21
Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Yes, neither of them should be involved in sessions, IMO. I am all for competitive type matches but it reads like she had brain damage before the match! I hope MWM at least passes the word about the rugby hooligan that obviously doesn't have much self control. He sounds worse than that Quoniam dude. And incidents like this makes it harder for guys to have truly private matches. One of the weirdest things I've ever read on the internet!
Old 18-May-13, 23:42
Banned
Last Achievements

Checked out her website:

Hotlinks To Producers' Pages Are Not Allowed.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She definitely skinny and probably should not be wrestling anyone competitively. Just skin and bones, from the look.

Last edited by Anubis71; 19-May-13 at 10:47. Reason: Hotlinks To Producers' Pages Are Not Allowed.
Old 19-May-13, 00:24
Temporary group
Points: 2,652, Level: 21 Points: 2,652, Level: 21 Points: 2,652, Level: 21
Last Achievements

I don't get it. Why do men want to wrestle women competitively. I could easily lift and overpower most session wrestlers, but that's not the point. The novelty is losing to a women, not beating them.
Old 19-May-13, 01:11
Banned
Last Achievements

If you read this forum, you will soon realize that there are different strokes for different folks, so to speak. Some want to lose, some want to be "competitive."
Actually, "competitive" generally just means the guy tries to pin the girl. It's not really competitive unless
1. They are the same weight
2. There are agreed rules, and generally a referee.

And actually, not even then, because unless it's a sanctioned tournament with gold medals etc., what's the point? Except to them, possibly, but who else cares?
Old 21-Aug-13, 23:27
Last Achievements

I see skippy brought it up again yesterday in twitter:

I think 'ol skip's getting on her nerves

Last edited by stymie; 21-Aug-13 at 23:39.
Old 21-Aug-13, 23:36
Spandex Wrestling Ninja

Skippy thinks he's the guy who does no wrong, wants to know everyones buisness and thinks he's a mixed wrestling god...

Last edited by Spandex Wrestling Ninja; 21-Aug-13 at 23:59.