Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Nov-11, 14:08
Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34 Points: 6,604, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Miss jones

Emma dragged herself down the corridor,her bag was heavy and her feet ached,all she wanted to do was go home,the school bell had rung and as usual the rest of the pupils had made a mad dash for the school gates.
Unfortunatly for Emma she had been caught smoking behind the science block by Miss Jones the student English teacher,Emma was not very happy as her and Miss Jones had a little bit of history,Miss Jones had arrived at the school at the beggining of term,it was her first teaching job and as such was trying to make a name for herself as a teacher not to be messed with,and also trying to get into the headmisstress good books.Emma stopped outside the door and took a deep breath before pushing it open.
to her supprise Miss jones was sitting in a very casual way with her feet up on the desk,Emma immediatley noticed that she had removed her pantyhose and that her skirt had ridden up exposing her long legs
\\"ahhhhhh,emma\\" said Miss Jones \\"please sit down\\"
Emma plonked herslf down directly in front of Miss jones and loosend her tie,waiting for the lecture to begin.
\\"this is the 6th time this month that i have seen you detention\\" said Miss Jones,looking straight into Emmas deep blue eyes,Emma tried to hold her gaze but soon found herself looking down at the desk.
\\"are you going to explain yourself Emma,because i am getting sick and tired of seeing you here,you are a bright girl,if only you would take notice of school rules\\"
Emma diddnt know where to look,she was not the best person at taking orders and her temper had got her into trouble several time this term,she tried to bite her tounge but Miss Jones continued
\\"i am affraid that normal punishment dont seem to be working,we have tried almost everything Emma.but still you dont seem to listen\\"
Emma had enough of this,she stood up pushing her seat back with her legs and made for the door,
\\"i dont have to listen to this crap\\" she shouted
but her path was blocked as Miss jones was standing between Emma and the door
\\"get outa my way\\" she yelled
\\"im not letting you go anywhere until you have calmed down young lady\\" rplied Miss Jones in avery cool manner
Emma tried to push her way past,but found that MIss Jones was a lot stronger than she looked and Emma soon found herself in a headlock
\\"it looks like im gonna have to teach you a lesson\\" spat out Miss Jones as Emma struggled to free herself
with a flick of her hips Miss Jones pushed Emma to the ground and swung her leg over the school girl,sitting on her lower stomach,she reached out and grabbed Emma\\'s wrists and held them tightly to the floor.
Emma kicked and twisted wildly trying to throw Miss Jones off,she had never been in a position like this before and felt very vunerable.she soon realised that no matter how hard she kicked miss jones was not going to get off her,she stopped struggling and looked up,Miss jones was grinning down at her
\\"have you calmed down yet Emma?\\"
\\"yes\\" blurted Emma \\"please get off me\\"
\\"im not sure i like the tone of your voice\\" replied Miss Jones as she slowley moved herself upwards along Emmas body,she was now sitting tucked behind Emma\\'s breasts,still holding the school girls hands tightly to the floor.
\\"i think you need o be taught some manners\\"
with this Miss Jones once again moved up on the helpless Emma,siting right on top her breasts,she pushed her knees down trapping the school girls shoulders firmly to the floor,she let go of Emma\\'s hands and placed her own hand on her hips.
Miss Jones felt very heavy and Emma wasnt sure which was the worst part,her hurting shoulders,her lack of breath or the pure humiliation of beiing held down like this by a student teacher,all that the 15 year old could splutter was
\\"please get off me\\"
Miss Jones laughed \\"i realy think that you need some further tuition Emma\\"
Emma looked up,Miss Jones skirt had riiden right up and Emma could see the white of her sensible cotton panties,she had never felt so humiliated.all she could do was close her eyes and hope that i would soon be over.Emma soon felt Miss Jones moving again,she opend her eyes to the sight of MIss Jonessitting almost on her throat,suddenly she couldnt hear anything,it took a few seconds for her to realise that the student teacher had clamped her thighs against the sides of her head,there was nothing she could do,her wrists totaly pinned under Miss Jones shins.she felt the tears welling up in her eyes as she looked up and the teacher looked down without a hint of emotion on her face.once again she closed her eyes,this time trying to stop the tears.
At least 15 minutes must have passed before Emma felt Miss Jones moving again,Emma opend her eyes to see the teacher sitting directly on her throat,she could feel the the cotton of Miss Jones panties rubbing gently against her chin,she tried to struggle,without any effect,her hands were well and trully under Miss Jones ankles,she started to cry uncontrollably,she felt the tears running down her chheks,but still Miss Jones showed no emotion what so ever,Emma closed her eyes and wished that it would all finish,Miss Jones on the other hand had other plans.
the teacher leaned back and placed her hands on Emmas hips,for the first time the schoolgirl realised that her skirt had also ridden up as she felt the teachers hands on her hips.
\\"this is far more comfortable,dont you think so Emma???\\"
all Emma could do was cry,she was in no position to do anything else,it soon dawned on her that the teacher could do anything to her and there wasnt a thing that she could do about it.
Emma looked up,Miss Jones was sitting upright again and Emma couldnt belive her eyes,her English teacher was reading a book,reading a book while one of her pupils was trapped helplessly below her,every now and again emma felt the cotton of Miss Jones panties lift and press down on her face for a few seconds.
30 minutes had pased before miss jones moved back,sitting once again on Emma\\'s chest.
\\"well Emma\\"
\\"i hope you have learned your lesson\\" she said in a very stern voice
\\" i dont want to see you in detention ever again,do you understand???2
Emma understood \\"yes miss\\" she forced out through her tears \\" i promise\\"
\\"good\\" replied Miss Jones \\" otherwise you know what will happen\\"
with this Miss Jones stood up and letf the classroom,Emma lay on the floor for a few minutes,she couldnt belive what had just happend,she wiped her eyes and sat up,
Emma gatherd her school bag and made for the door,she stopped in the door way and looked down on the floor which only minutes earlier she had been pinned to,she started walking down the corridor with only one thing on her mind...Revenge
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to malekjor2004 For This Useful Post: