Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Mar-17, 22:51
Bodyscissors Toy

Default Re: Xenia Onatopp custom videos / discussion

I get that he needs to change it and that the scene needs extending but 10 minutes of the same scene is a bit too long. I don't mind him changing and adding things, for example the joleane one I really liked. However with this one I got bored pretty quickly and felt like it was just like any other scissor video, that's all.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-17, 14:20
Bodyscissors Toy

If anyone's bought Amethyst's video though, I'd love to hear some thoughts; she's quite hot and I'm thinking of getting the clip anyway, but I'd love to get an opinion beforehand.[/QUOTE]

It's a good mixed wrestling clip. Very hot and you can tell they both hand a lot of fun. Amethyst is very aggressive and dominat throughout, toying with him at times, letting him get out of holds only to put him back in it or into another hold. Made me want to session with her myself actually. However it doesn't really have any moments that are like Xenia at all however so the title is very misleading. Obviously I didn't expect a reannactment or anything since it was cleary in a mixed wrestling session but with Xenia in the title I expected some Xenia moments thrown in but didn't get any. Other than that it's a good clip and would recommend watching it for the mixed wrestling.

Last edited by Bodyscissors Toy; 20-Mar-17 at 22:25.
Old 20-Mar-17, 15:23
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks you for continueing to make Xenia clips. However I think ten minutes on one clip is too much. It works better when it's both the admiral and the sauna scene in one video. Also there are too many head scissors in these Xenia videos, I don't mind one or two but the videos are more head scissors than bodyscissors. Even most of the "kills" are done with head scissors or neck breaks when that wasn't what Xenia done at all. I really feel like your first one with Aiden was the closest and best. All of the otheres are slowly becoming just like all of the other scissor clips on your site. The last thing i'll say is that the dialogue is too repetative.

Would like to see these Xenia clips become unlike anything else on your site and each one feature both Xenia scenes. Also I think Maximankillah would do a great Xenia.
ORDER A CUSTOM or do it yourself, if you can make such better Xenia Onatopp videos.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Old 20-Mar-17, 16:20
Bodyscissors Toy

I don't want to argue with you man, but isn't honest feedback which could help make a better video that brings something new to a site better than me lying or would rather I just gave you money and never told you what I thought of the product.

To your other comment, I have ordered many custom videos in the past.
Also let's be honest, MMA Domination can't comment on what a good Xenia tribute is as your Xenia videos are average scissor videos with the name Xenia Onatopp put in the title to make money. At least Jay's videos are based on Xenia and I can still buy them and know I'll see plenty of Xenia moments in them. I've bought a few MMA Domination Xenia videos and not once seen anything like Xenia aside from a scissor hold.
Old 20-Mar-17, 17:04
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't want to argue with you man, but isn't honest feedback which could help make a better video that brings something new to a site better than me lying or would rather I just gave you money and never told you what I thought of the product.

To your other comment, I have ordered many custom videos in the past.
Also let's be honest, MMA Domination can't comment on what a good Xenia tribute is as your Xenia videos are average scissor videos with the name Xenia Onatopp put in the title to make money. At least Jay's videos are based on Xenia and I can still buy them and know I'll see plenty of Xenia moments in them. I've bought a few MMA Domination Xenia videos and not once seen anything like Xenia aside from a scissor hold.
So basically your obsession with bodyscissors is the issue? Cause I have the lingerie the look the jump in the beginning. SCENES HAVE TO BE LONGER TO MAKE MONEY. Did you write Goldeneye? Cause you seem to be an authority on all things Xenia Onatopp Mr Fleming.

Old 20-Mar-17, 18:31
Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,313 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianrichardson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So basically your obsession with bodyscissors is the issue? Cause I have the lingerie the look the jump in the beginning. SCENES HAVE TO BE LONGER TO MAKE MONEY. Did you write Goldeneye? Cause you seem to be an authority on all things Xenia Onatopp Mr Fleming.
Hey man,

There's some jabs being thrown here and I'd like to offer a non-biased opinion to YOU, a very popular producer. I buy your videos too and have ordered quite a few customs regarding Xenia in different formats.

In reality - I do AGREE with Bodyscissortoy for the most part. YES, the BODYSCISSOR is CRUCIAL for Xenia's character, which is absent in many of your videos (or at least an emphasis). I also agree that being a customer he has the right to his opinion on this forum, and particularly this thread wihich is dedicated to Xenia.

Where I disagree with him (if you care to read my post prior), is what you and I understand - you can't make a 10 minute video off of a 45 second clip and use the same story over and over again. It's unoriginal, and you won't make any money. Also, being a business man myself, I understand the HUGE risk you guys take on an fringe idea, and then paying a girl and all the props, lighting, editing etc and the clip flops or doesn't as well.

That being said, despite the rhetoric and high brow language, I agree with Bodyscissortoy about just that - the frontal bodyscissor. So I will ask in a professional manner - please consider using the Bodyscissor if you do a Xenia video.

zeo

Last edited by zeofven; 20-Mar-17 at 18:43.
Old 20-Mar-17, 19:05
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeofven [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey man,

There's some jabs being thrown here and I'd like to offer a non-biased opinion to YOU, a very popular producer. I buy your videos too and have ordered quite a few customs regarding Xenia in different formats.

In reality - I do AGREE with Bodyscissortoy for the most part. YES, the BODYSCISSOR is CRUCIAL for Xenia's character, which is absent in many of your videos (or at least an emphasis). I also agree that being a customer he has the right to his opinion on this forum, and particularly this thread wihich is dedicated to Xenia.

Where I disagree with him (if you care to read my post prior), is what you and I understand - you can't make a 10 minute video off of a 45 second clip and use the same story over and over again. It's unoriginal, and you won't make any money. Also, being a business man myself, I understand the HUGE risk you guys take on an fringe idea, and then paying a girl and all the props, lighting, editing etc and the clip flops or doesn't as well.

That being said, despite the rhetoric and high brow language, I agree with Bodyscissortoy about just that - the frontal bodyscissor. So I will ask in a professional manner - please consider using the Bodyscissor if you do a Xenia video.

zeo
I wasn't really throwing jabs sorry if it came off that way. But we are always criticized and it gets old. The bodyscissors ending not a bad idea just it really depends on the girl. I like realism and do some neck breaks etc but rarely. I want a real ending and death scene to the video and not sfx. Just my opinion. As for bodyscissors he has made the same comment and took shots at me on numerous threads including this one. So yeah I just had enough.

Old 20-Mar-17, 19:33
Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,313 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianrichardson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wasn't really throwing jabs sorry if it came off that way. But we are always criticized and it gets old. The bodyscissors ending not a bad idea just it really depends on the girl. I like realism and do some neck breaks etc but rarely. I want a real ending and death scene to the video and not sfx. Just my opinion. As for bodyscissors he has made the same comment and took shots at me on numerous threads including this one. So yeah I just had enough.
For sure. Bodyscissortoy is pretty abrasive when it comes to his typing
And it definitely is condescending the way he writes it, and that is inexcusable.
But I have bought all of your Xenia videos and I'll be honest - it's the same thing he said, where's the bodyscissor??

I like your premise and niche that you've carved out. It's waayyyy more physical then other studios and definitely shows the athleticism rather than just a pretty face and lighting. You have a lot more room to expand on ideas too. Just my 2 cents.
The Following User Says Thank You to zeofven For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-17, 19:35
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,425 Times in 452 Posts

Quote:
Hey Brian,
I understand that producing these videos is not easy when looking at the totality of the circumstances. Thinking about the amount of logistics that goes into the videos just gives me a headache. Therefore I try not to judge things to harshly.

With that said, I do agree with Toy that your videos with the "Xenia" titles were basically normal "scissor" videos. Outside of that absolutely gorgeous jump that Skylar Rene did at the beginning of her video, I didn't really find anything Xenia Onatopp related. That disappointed me.

Also,just for the record, Fleming did not write "Goldeneye". I think it was the first movie made in the series that was not based on one of his original stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-17, 22:18
Bodyscissors Toy

Quote:
Took shots at you on numerous threads? I made one comment to you on a your last video. Simply asking why they weren't very Xenia like. I don't mean to come off condescending, so sorry that I'm sorry and as for being abrasive, well I'm scottish we're a straight to the point people.

I completely understand that to make money you have to change things and that you can't make a ten minute video out of a 45 second clip which is why I said that my favourite of scissorfoxes Xenia videos were the ones where he had two or three different Xenia scenes in the one video. For example Aiden's Xenia clip I loved because nothing felt old or over played. Joleane's Xenia video was very good aswell.

Yes my criticing could do with a little more finese but I've always been a straight shooter, I tell it like I see it. Like I said Brian I don't want to have an arguement with you but my comments on your Xenia video in all honesty are nothing that you haven't heard before. I think you could do a very good xenia video but what the ones that you've currently made are just normal scissor videos. If that's what you want to make that's entirely up to you but I'm also allowed my opinion.

Tags
xenia onatopp