Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Oct-17, 17:28
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts
Default Mistress Hera reviews

So I recently had a session with Mistress Hera at the submission room in London - was a surprise session set up by Pippa, so I didn't know what to expect!

I tell you what though, she is FANTASTIC. Quite a slim figure, but muscular in all the right places, and a hell of a lot stronger than she looks. She is very strong indeed!

We didn't discuss what I wanted at the start of the session, but it was clear that she'd obviously been given info from Pippa as to what I like, and I got it in spades!

She threw me onto the mats and dominated me from minute 1 to the end of the session. Our session was mainly forced feet smothering and facesitting, with the occasional head scissor thrown in, which, on more than one time nearly sent me to la la land!

I was put into several arm bars, whilst Hera force smothered my face with one of her feet, whilst toying with my man parts with her other foot (and adding some ballbusting every now and then for good measure!. Before she let me out of this kind of hold, she would either force me to lick her feet, or shove her toes in my mouth and command me to suck them, all the while massaging my cock with her other foot!!

She would then transition into some stunning forced reverse facesitting, and she would use her feet to grip my head and force my face into her ass. The first time she did this she said, in a very sexy eastern european accent, 'now smell my arse you little bitch!'. She would ignore my taps too, and kept smothering me until the point of passing out, upon which, she would transition back into a foot smothering hold, and focus more attention on my man parts!

Throughout all of this, she kept a very dominant attitude, belittling me in a very sexy way, and making sure I damn well knew my place!

I probably haven't done a good job of getting across just how awesome this session was, but just to be clear, I'm STILL buzzing from it, and it's up there with the hottest sessions I've ever had!

Would absolutely recommend!

For those of you unfamiliar with her, this is her twitter - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is what she was wearing for our session too - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-17, 00:08
Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26 Points: 4,017, Level: 26
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mistress Hera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I recently had a session with Mistress Hera at the submission room in London - was a surprise session set up by Pippa, so I didn't know what to expect!

I tell you what though, she is FANTASTIC. Quite a slim figure, but muscular in all the right places, and a hell of a lot stronger than she looks. She is very strong indeed!

We didn't discuss what I wanted at the start of the session, but it was clear that she'd obviously been given info from Pippa as to what I like, and I got it in spades!

She threw me onto the mats and dominated me from minute 1 to the end of the session. Our session was mainly forced feet smothering and facesitting, with the occasional head scissor thrown in, which, on more than one time nearly sent me to la la land!

I was put into several arm bars, whilst Hera force smothered my face with one of her feet, whilst toying with my man parts with her other foot (and adding some ballbusting every now and then for good measure!. Before she let me out of this kind of hold, she would either force me to lick her feet, or shove her toes in my mouth and command me to suck them, all the while massaging my cock with her other foot!!

She would then transition into some stunning forced reverse facesitting, and she would use her feet to grip my head and force my face into her ass. The first time she did this she said, in a very sexy eastern european accent, 'now smell my arse you little bitch!'. She would ignore my taps too, and kept smothering me until the point of passing out, upon which, she would transition back into a foot smothering hold, and focus more attention on my man parts!

Throughout all of this, she kept a very dominant attitude, belittling me in a very sexy way, and making sure I damn well knew my place!

I probably haven't done a good job of getting across just how awesome this session was, but just to be clear, I'm STILL buzzing from it, and it's up there with the hottest sessions I've ever had!

Would absolutely recommend!

For those of you unfamiliar with her, this is her twitter - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is what she was wearing for our session too - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This does sound like a good session. I am an average sized guy, who is out of shape and does not lift. Will she be able to submit me easy?

I have had a few sessions and Antscha and Tia easily made me submit in less than a min. Would a average guy be completely helpless against Hera?
Does she seem to know martial arts well?

thx
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tomas666 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-17, 05:39
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Just to be complete: this amazing lady also goes by the name Mysteria.

Very nice review Happy to see she's still having fun doing this

Tomas666: she's probably not only submit you, but also beat you up a bit
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-17, 07:22
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomas666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This does sound like a good session. I am an average sized guy, who is out of shape and does not lift. Will she be able to submit me easy?

I have had a few sessions and Antscha and Tia easily made me submit in less than a min. Would a average guy be completely helpless against Hera?
Does she seem to know martial arts well?

thx
Average guy would be completely helpless against Mistress Hera. I was.

Having wrestled all three, my guess is that, in terms of a competitive match: Tia > Antscha > Mistress Hera. But it is very close and the difference is only a size thing. Tia being the biggest, etc.

The Submission Room website says "already trained in Kickboxing, Shotokan and Kung-Fu" about her. She certainly seems skilled/trained.

Mistress Hera is one of those 5% of wrestlers that will blow your mind/open your eyes/leave you in shock. A must-see for wrestling fans.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-18, 22:09
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Had the pleasure of a session with this amazing woman!!
She was fantastic, probably the best session i've had although i haven't had hundreds. i asked for domination wrestling, i'm normally more of a beatdown person but i had to be around people the next day. I explained this to her and she was very understanding.
She managed to balance being just rough enough to give the desired effect without leaving any marks. I actually thought a coulple of times she had got excited and i was going to have some awkward questions the next day but none at all.
She is very slim but all muscle and very strong. She knows how to use her leverage and is a very good wrestler. I want to see her when she doesn't have to hold back - i think it will hurt
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Markwebb For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-18, 17:45
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I want to see her when she doesn't have to hold back - i think it will hurt
I'd like to hear the results of a session where she doesn't have to hold back
Honestly, I'm not a wuss, but I wouldn't be up for that I remember her saying "you ask me to do all these things, and then when I do them, you want me to stop". So yeah, would be too much for me probably haha. Fun stuff.
Old 20-Feb-18, 23:31
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjui [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd like to hear the results of a session where she doesn't have to hold back
Honestly, I'm not a wuss, but I wouldn't be up for that I remember her saying "you ask me to do all these things, and then when I do them, you want me to stop". So yeah, would be too much for me probably haha. Fun stuff.
Haha, we all like different things eh! i think she is definitely capable of truly hurting someone if they wished! im sure you have the right outlook, i probably wouldnt enjoy the experience as much as the thought but i definitely like the thought
Old 05-Dec-18, 14:13
Points: 2,121, Level: 18 Points: 2,121, Level: 18 Points: 2,121, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mistress Hera reviews

If you live in London or are visiting London and you love to session wrestle then Mistress Hera Or Mysteria as she is sometimes known is a must. You just HAVE to experience her. My session with her was 24hrs ago now but my muscles still ache, my joints are sore and head is still trying to fathom what happened yesterday. It was an experience that has totally blown my mind.
I’m not a great wrestler, no BJJ Experience or any other combat experience but am in decent shape and fairly athletic. Hera tore me apart. I still cannot understand how a beautiful lady of 56kg can do that. It’s most distressing.

Before the session we chatted about what I’d like and I kind of just wanted a semi-comp wrestling session but Hera seemed slightly disappointed with that and said with a glint in her eye ‘no torture then?’. Her Eastern European accent just adds to the allure.
She then got battle ready. When Hera first stepped onto the mats I could not believe how gorgeous she looked. She literally looks like a fitness model. Her physique is exceptional, beautifully toned and slender. She glosses her lips and has this beautiful pout. Her eyes are enchanting. I was truly thinking that this svelte, pleasant lady cannot be too much trouble. And then she put on some rock music and boy did things change.
I was not prepared for the onslaught that happened. Hera broke me. She wore me down until I was like a puppet that had had his strings cut. My arm and leg joints were strained to their limits. I tried everything to thwart her attacks but she just so much skill. I’ve wrestled other women but Hera’s technique, ability, expertise and competitiveness stand her alone. She is an amazing fighter.

The last few minutes of the session when you are sore, tired and defeated is when Hera likes to play. Kind of like a cat with an injured mouse.
Hera is like no other session wrestler I’ve faced. She is absolutely incredible. An amazing experience that I’m already saving for to experience again.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dfingo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-18, 15:18
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfingo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hera seemed slightly disappointed with that and said with a glint in her eye 'no torture then'?
I was not prepared for the onslaught that happened. Hera broke me.
The last few minutes of the session when you are sore, tired and defeated is when Hera likes to play.
Wow. What an impelling experience. Thank you very much for your review of this wrestling treasure.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-18, 00:26
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Promo clip from submission room's C4S store of Mysteria

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by stymie; 09-Dec-18 at 04:03.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: