Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 27-Dec-15, 23:21
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,207 Times in 794 Posts
Default Re: What's The Worst Injury You've Sustained?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksr32 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've had my ribs cracked as well in a session. Very frustrating as it prevented me from doing much of anything at the gym for a good 2-3 months. It happened after I had been crushed with bodyscissors for the first 40 minutes of the session, then the girl bounced on my upper chest as she put me in a schoolgirl pin. She heard the crack and could tell from my reaction that something had happened. We took a short break and with the adrenaline I was able to finish out the session. Barely able to move for the next week or two though. (Still worth it though )
I agree. I mentioned this elsewhere on the site, but it was a bodyscissors applied from the mount position. Once I lifted my hips to try and throw her off, she wrapped her legs around me more tightly and locked her feet. Same thing happened again with another woman. Both locals, no one anyone would know. The bodyscissors from mount doesn't get a lot of attention around here but it is a very effective hold in the right hands, or legs I guess I should say.
The Following User Says Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Dec-15, 01:27
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Last Achievements

The worst injury I ever got from session wrestling was when wrestling 2
small/light girls at Tempest (I am not that large myself), one girl inadvertently poked me in the eye while the 3 of us were rolling around on the mat. It hurt like hell and I had to stop the session for about 15 minutes while I rinsed my eye with cold water. I sustained a scratched cornea, had to avoid sunlight for a few days, took some eyedrops, and it healed - but painful for a few days.
Old 29-Dec-15, 13:17
Points: 3,436, Level: 24 Points: 3,436, Level: 24 Points: 3,436, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I wrestled Cindy Huntress. She put me in a headscissor at 40% and popped a blood vessel in my eye lid. She had me tapping constantly and never used over 50 % power on her scissors. She also trampled me and jumped up and down on me and cracked a rib right before She forced me to kiss Her feet and say i was a wimp
Old 29-Dec-15, 13:24
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by submalewimp [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled Cindy Huntress. She put me in a headscissor at 40% and popped a blood vessel in my eye lid. She had me tapping constantly and never used over 50 % power on her scissors. She also trampled me and jumped up and down on me and cracked a rib right before She forced me to kiss Her feet and say i was a wimp
Wow!

Did you enjoy the session or was it over the top?
Old 31-Oct-17, 08:50
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What the fuck. Why didn't anyone stop her ? Had you previously agreed to be potentially abused ?
I bought the video and it's one of my favorites. I love Jolene.

Watching it, it's not obvious that it's a "stop the video" shoot. She does look a little mad and the stomps look like they knock the wind out of Ed. It looks like he wants to stop the match, but it never looks that dangerous. I don't think she or anyone watching thought the pain would last for weeks. It looked like the kind of beating that he'd be fine after some rest and sore for a few days.

One of the tricky aspects to wrestling from the lady's perspective is that different guys can take different things.