Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Nov-16, 11:21
Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Taylor Takes Control

I'm not sure I have a specific favourite part, but I do know that Liz was very much my favourite character. Particularly those moments where she tricked her opponents into putting themselves into position for a scissors and then just made them tap, but every time she proved her 'Lethal Legs' nickname was great.

Plus I think I felt she had more of a journey, whereas Taylor failed to interest me as much. While I read her chapters here, a lot of it was me waiting for Liz to appear and get involved.

So I'd like to second Frule - a straight Scott vs Liz match with no interruptions or interference would be awesome. I wouldn't mind a bit more focus on Liz's legs too, but that's possibly just me.

Either way, thanks for writing and posting the stories so far!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nihilus For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-16, 18:15
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Thanks for the feedback guys... perhaps I got a bit ambitious with this Taylor series and got away from what made the first series so good which was Liz using her legs on her much weaker cousin.
Old 12-Nov-16, 20:01
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

You are a great story teller I can't wait for your next series
The Following User Says Thank You to kendawg For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-16, 02:18
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

This series is amazing and Liz is a great character, but I was wondering if there will there be any more stories about Katie and Andrea?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-16, 03:31
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holloway [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This series is amazing and Liz is a great character, but I was wondering if there will there be any more stories about Katie and Andrea?
Oh cool thanks for asking! My Katie and Andrea stroies are true stories from my childhood. I stopped writing about them because for the most part, the best stories of them have been told. I wrestled the two of them countless times growing up but I doubt anything could top the "I quit" match which will forever be my gold standard for wrestling encounters. Sometimes I think my whole fetish is based on recreating that scenario! So to answer your question, I have a few other Katie and Andrea stories but I doubt they'll be as compelling as what's already been written. Just recently I've been branching out into fiction and these are the characters I ran with. Anyone else interested in more Katie and Andrea?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-16, 04:52
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh cool thanks for asking! My Katie and Andrea stroies are true stories from my childhood. I stopped writing about them because for the most part, the best stories of them have been told. I wrestled the two of them countless times growing up but I doubt anything could top the "I quit" match which will forever be my gold standard for wrestling encounters. Sometimes I think my whole fetish is based on recreating that scenario! So to answer your question, I have a few other Katie and Andrea stories but I doubt they'll be as compelling as what's already been written. Just recently I've been branching out into fiction and these are the characters I ran with. Anyone else interested in more Katie and Andrea?
Any chances you'll ever wrestle them again? @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 13-Nov-16, 05:07
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holloway [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Any chances you'll ever wrestle them again? @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Haha normally I'd say never say never but I'd put the likelihood at less than 1 in 1000. I don't speak with either of them anymore, I barely even talk to Andrea's brother anymore. I put a small chance because if either one of them ever challenged me again I'd accept in a heartbeat. But the last time I wrestled them was over 10 years ago. I don't live in the same town anymore and don't see our pathes ever crossing again.
Old 13-Nov-16, 09:49
Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26 Points: 4,075, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Thanks for the feedback to our feedback - do you think you'll do more with Liz and Scott? Without wanting to sound like a broken record, that'd be something I'd love to see.
Old 13-Nov-16, 12:13
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Sorry it took me a while to respond, J. I really liked Scott vs Liz and Taylor. That was kind of innocent and fun in a way, with all involved discovering their enjoyment of wrestling. It introduced the ring announcer voice and worked very well on a lot of levels. I did also enjoy Taylor Takes Control, as it was very well written, but it seemed more serious in a way because there seemed to be more consequences involved. I liked how brash and bullying and unlikable Dave was, and would have been cheering for Taylor even if I didn't love it when the girl wins. Of this storyline, my favourite was probably the third installment, where Liz fought alone against Taylor's two brothers. She earned that victory and took both of them as her slaves, whether they wanted it or not. Liz's legs are fantastic, and I do love the scissoring, but I am a sucker for a facesit from a pretty girl.

Anyway, thank you very much for completing this storyline. Your writing, as always, was first class.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-16, 15:59
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilus [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the feedback to our feedback - do you think you'll do more with Liz and Scott? Without wanting to sound like a broken record, that'd be something I'd love to see.
I was waiting to see where the comments went but there seems to be some support for this idea. I've been kicking around some ideas on how to make it go down and I think I got some tricks up my sleeve. Poor Scott doesn't stand a chance...

Honestly though, there is a true story I've been thinking about telling from my high school days. I may do that one first...

Tags
2 vs 1, body scissor, face sitting, headscissor, humiliation, knockouts, sister, smother, teen girl