Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Sep-17, 00:50
Points: 3,804, Level: 26 Points: 3,804, Level: 26 Points: 3,804, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Female athletes vs male athletes from different countries

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This isn't true, certain groups of people are vastly more athletic in some areas that others. I backed that up here numerous times already. You can't give technical sports like soccer like an example because those sports are about training and experience. Track and field is where raw athleticism is going to show up.

I don't think you backed it up. You just picked noticeable achievements from some countries. I don't know why you would you think that sprint disciplines are not technical based? I once dated a sprinter and I can tell you she practiced a lot on her starting technique and knee lifts. She mentioned how they needed trainers from Sweden, because the athletes there performs much better than Danish sprinters, which shouldn't be possible since the Danes and Swedes are very similar in genes and build. We even speak almost the same language. Why would Swedish girls perform so much better than the Danish girls? She was part of the national sprint team and they even invited a trainer from the US, where she said she had improved by 300/1 second, which is a lot in that sport. Would someone in Afghanistan have that same opportunity or even the daily support my ex got from her team, and the money she received from the state, because she represented our country, I think not.

I already brought up the Kenyan runners but in case you missed it, these are the conditions they train in:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In running disciplines they won 30 gold medals, 37 silver medals and 27 bronze medals for a total of 93 Olympic medals!

They have vastly inferior facilities and live in a much more poor country than let's say Western Europeans yet they're clearly superior in that area of athleticism!

Yeah but see what you are missing here is, that it is a culture there to run to where ever they go. If they go to school they run, if they go to get water they run. They run for everything, which has caused them to be excelent runners, again it's in their culture

Don't forget that European countries started participating in the Olympics way earlier and had a huge advantage but those Kenyans still beat them when they appeared out of nowhere despite coming from a poor country, because their raw athleticism brought them those results. If everyone would have equal athleticism you would see some Afghanis and Yemenis and Bangladeshi popping up like that too eventually (especially given their huge population size), but they're nowhere.

Different nations being bigger and smaller in size is also a fact. So how can you say everyone is equal in athleticism when everyone isn't even equal in height and frame? How could Yemenis EVER win in sports where size is a factor? Imagine those guys trying to break in the NFL or NBA lol

You must either have misunderstood me or I did not express myself clearly. I meant in general, but of course a tall person would have a better chance at becoming a great basketball player, rather than a short person. Well if some people from Yemen is the same height as the average NFL player, there would be no doubt that they could become good at football,
but their chances are a lot better if they grow up in the US, and the chance of a Yemenis actually making to the NFL would become a lot great if 1 million grew up in the US, instead of a couple of thousands. This is also why you actually see quite a few minorities in the NFL

Different nations performing differently in athleticism is a fact which is backed up by the results. Everyone being equal athletically can only be "backed up" by a theory that they MIGHT perform better if numerous factors were different. Even if you really believe they would get significantly better with better conditions it doesn't change the fact that they aren't better right now!
So why should that matter at all? It's woulda coulda shoulda and not facts. What I'm posting is the reality right now.

But it matters because we see it all the time. All of a sudden you see a country all of a sudden produce good athletes in a sport. And some countries that were good before moves down. The Danish national mens team used to be really good, but has for some reason plummeted to a low position.
While the girls national team has excelled. In fact, one of the best players on the womens national team is a refugee from Afghanistan. She is good because she was a tomboy who found an interest for soccer.

This goes way back in history too. Afghanistan already participated in 1936 Olympics. I couldn't find the time for their sprinter their though, it wasn't recorded.

Watch this though...

In the 1960 Olympics Afghan sprinter Abdul Hadi Shekaib got his time of 11.6 beaten by an African-American girl Wilma Rudolph who ran at 11.18! Wilma was raised in horrible conditions in the racist American south. Those were very different times than today.

Wilma Rudolph was the twentieth of twenty-two siblings from her father's two marriages. She also suffered from several early childhood illnesses, including pneumonia and scarlet fever, and contracted infantile paralysis (caused by the polio virus) at the age of four. She recovered from polio, but lost strength in her left leg and foot. Physically disabled for much of her early life, Rudolph wore a leg brace until she was eight years old. There was little medical care available to African American residents of her town back in the 1940s and they had to travel 80km weekly to get the right treatment.

After completing several years of medical treatments to regain the use of her left leg she started playing basketball. She didn't even start with track and field until her mid-teens!

Despite all of this she completely destroyed the Afghan sprinter's time at the 1960 Olympics! He was also beaten by female sprinters Mariya Itkina, Giuseppina Leone and Dorothy Hyman. Keep in mind that women's sport was viewed as a joke at that time by many and the women didn't have nearly as much possibilities as they have now. It was only later when huge investments were made into women's sports.

So where were the great living conditions for her? She was simply way more athletically gifted and that's what made her a great sprinter.

You don't know her full life story, maybe she still grew up competing a lot against boys or liked to see who could run the fastest or she could in fact be a superhuman like that Danish girl I mentioned in my other post. Because she is fast, doesn't mean that in general black girls are faster than afghan men. We don't know his living conditions, we don't know how he grew up, we don't know if other afghan men could have been faster than him?

Here is her run:

Athletes who are above average for their population do get born in Afghanistan, it's just that they're still not good enough to beat the above average female athletes from the countries I listed. Those Afghan athletes who set records are way better than the rest of their countrymen. They are their version of "freak athletes".
This is where I disagree with you the most. You are completely leaving out other factors that also makes a good athlete, like training facilities and good trainers, plus how popular the sport is. I believe that the same percentage of good athletes and athletic freaks are born in all countries, al though I do agree that sports like basketball where height is an advantage, you would tend to find more talents in the countries where the average height is taller. I also do agree that more weightlifters from countries where they are tall achieve better results, because there are just more tall people to choose from. But if an afghan women grew up in Russia, started weight lifting at a young age and trained hard on building strength and gaining technique, and competed against another russian woman of equal height and weight, they would not necessarily perform different. I believe that if marathon running was a really popular thing in Afghanistan, we would see way more very good and just as good as other marathon runners, because more kids would sign up for it or practice it by themselves, and more sponsors would put money into the sport to make it more interesting

You mentioned in another post that athleticism in North Korea has been diminished. It shows exactly that the sport culture has a huge effect, because, as you said, they are clearly not doing well there. But to say their genes has changed is downright ridiculous. Genes has formed over thousands of years and does not just change in a 60 year spand. That's not how genes work.
Old 27-Sep-17, 04:42
Points: 4,344, Level: 27 Points: 4,344, Level: 27 Points: 4,344, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Pakistan vs USA next please
Old 27-Sep-17, 07:35
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandinaviandude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think you backed it up. You just picked noticeable achievements from some countries. I don't know why you would you think that sprint disciplines are not technical based? I once dated a sprinter and I can tell you she practiced a lot on her starting technique and knee lifts. She mentioned how they needed trainers from Sweden, because the athletes there performs much better than Danish sprinters, which shouldn't be possible since the Danes and Swedes are very similar in genes and build. We even speak almost the same language. Why would Swedish girls perform so much better than the Danish girls? She was part of the national sprint team and they even invited a trainer from the US, where she said she had improved by 300/1 second, which is a lot in that sport.
I already explained this numerous times in this thread so why don't you go back and adress some of the points I made? Why do you think I should repeat the same things over and over again? I see that you haven't even read most of what I wrote here since you write about things that I already wrote about several times.

Quote:
Would someone in Afghanistan have that same opportunity or even the daily support my ex got from her team, and the money she received from the state, because she represented our country, I think not.
Once again this shows me that you haven't read all of my posts in this thread. I have already posted about the Afghanistanis receiving money from the state, some of their athletes were funded by Qatar, many of them are living and training in Europe. If an athletic kid was found out somewhere in Afghanistan he would likely get a lot of help. It turns that it doesn't help them and it doesn't improve them much.

Also, you conveniently ignored my point about the Arabs from rich countries doing horrible despite their countries investing a ton of money into sports.

Quote:
Yeah but see what you are missing here is, that it is a culture there to run to where ever they go. If they go to school they run, if they go to get water they run. They run for everything, which has caused them to be excelent runners, again it's in their culture
So they can get good by just running around in poor conditions but the Afghanis and the Yemenis can't? What's stopping an Afghanistani athlete from just running around like them (in poor conditions) and getting good at it?

Quote:
Well if some people from Yemen is the same height as the average NFL player, there would be no doubt that they could become good at football,
HAHAHA oh my this one really had me laughing. Yemenis in the NFL...

They would have absolutely no business in the NFL. It's not just about height, it's about frame, bone density, fast twitch muscle fibres... Those Yemenis have none of that. They're not nearly athletic enough to be even near the NFL. Also NFL is about sprinting and jumping, they test those athletic predispositions in the NFL. Yemenis perform miserably in those.

Why do you think there are so many Samoans in the NFL? It's because there's something about that population that makes them naturally gifted for certain position in American football.

Quote:
But it matters because we see it all the time. All of a sudden you see a country all of a sudden produce good athletes in a sport. And some countries that were good before moves down. The Danish national mens team used to be really good, but has for some reason plummeted to a low position.
While the girls national team has excelled. In fact, one of the best players on the womens national team is a refugee from Afghanistan. She is good because she was a tomboy who found an interest for soccer.
For a millionth time, there is a difference between sports that are about technique and tactics and sports that are more about natural athletic abilities. Why do you just keep ignoring everything I wrote and you don't adress my points at all? You're just repeating the same few things over and over just like the other guy.

Quote:
You don't know her full life story, maybe she still grew up competing a lot against boys or liked to see who could run the fastest or she could in fact be a superhuman like that Danish girl I mentioned in my other post. Because she is fast, doesn't mean that in general black girls are faster than afghan men. We don't know his living conditions, we don't know how he grew up, we don't know if other afghan men could have been faster than him?
I already posted you her life story. So now competing with boys is the key to get good at sprinting? Even if it is, don't the Afghanistanis have exactly the same posibilties, to you know, just run with boys?

She proves that even among people living in horrible conditions people with incredible athleticism will still perform at the top level in sports like track and field and can overcoma just about anything due to their natural gifts for that sport. The reason why you'll never see someone with a story like that from Afghanistan or Yemen is because those people have no athleticism. A lot of them try, a lot of them are given the best possible conditions and they perform badly.

Quote:
This is where I disagree with you the most. You are completely leaving out other factors that also makes a good athlete, like training facilities and good trainers, plus how popular the sport is.
I addressed those factors literally around 20 times already in this thread, yet you just totally ignored my points and my previous posts. It's very tiring to be having to repeat same arguments over and over. You're wasting my time here and polluting this thread. There is a lot of good feedback and people enjoying this thread so why do you feel like you have to come here and pollute it without even bothering to really pay attention to what I was writing here? Just like the other two negative guys you barely post here at all and you make zero contribution to this forum.

The time that I waste replying to this horrible post of yours with absolutely no facts or logical arguments is the time I could have used to contribute to this thread.

Quote:
I believe that the same percentage of good athletes and athletic freaks are born in all countries, al though I do agree that sports like basketball where height is an advantage, you would tend to find more talents in the countries where the average height is taller.
Then why do these athletic freaks ALWAYS come out just from very specific populations of people? It's not just about the height, in a lot of sports it's about the frame and bone density. A lot of people who are way above average height for their population are just awkward and lanky. A 6'3'' European can be a great athlete but a 6'3'' Yemeni would likely just be some awkward behemoth with gigantism like some of those European 7 foot people who try sports like the Russian boxer Valuev who had zero athleticism. A 6'3'' Yemeni would likely be their version of Valuev. You will never see someone like Brock Lesnar or Anthony Joshua coming out of Yemeni ancestry. It's ridiculous to even try to imagine it. All those south Asians living in Europe in great conditions still aren't athletic. Arabs from rich countries still couldn't find any athletic freak. Yet much poorer countries with worse facilities like 2 million strong Slovenia or 6 million Croatia can produce elite athletes very frequently.

You admit that people are different in height (obviously you have to since this is a fact), so why do you think it would somehow stop only at height? Athleticism is also about bone and muscle structure and what kind of frame you have. That's why a 5'10'' Mike Tyson had 220lbs and yet he was incredibly athletic and agile because his bones were structured in a way that enabled him to move and carry so much muscles. Now look at those Yemeni men on the picture I posted. They're totally skinny with small bones. It's clear that due to centuries of those conditions their bodies adapted in a way that made them smaller and much less athletically developed. There's no way anyone of them could carry a lot of muscles without becoming awkward and stiff. Even if you'd put those guys in the best conditions available it would take generations to get some improvements but even that won't get them anywhere near the level of those NFL freak athletes.

Quote:
But if an afghan women grew up in Russia, started weight lifting at a young age and trained hard on building strength and gaining technique, and competed against another russian woman of equal height and weight, they would not necessarily perform different.
LMAO sounds like all those athletes of Afghani, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc. ancestry who grew up in Europe... and still do horrible!

Quote:
You mentioned in another post that athleticism in North Korea has been diminished. It shows exactly that the sport culture has a huge effect, because, as you said, they are clearly not doing well there. But to say their genes has changed is downright ridiculous. Genes has formed over thousands of years and does not just change in a 60 year spand. That's not how genes work.
Where did I say their genes have changes? I said their athleticism diminished. I was never even bringing up North Korea. We were talking about countries where people were living in bad conditions for centuries and millenia so obviously this had a huge effect on population. So if North Koreans can start diminishing in 60 years time, imagine what 1000 years of North Korean conditions does for a population of people!

Also please stop wasting my time here when you haven't even had the decency to actually go through all of my posts and stop polluting this thread for the people who enjoy it. If you don't like it, don't read it. Just don't come up with some crap that I already addressed million times here, I don't have time to repeat the same things over and over again. You don't even quote my posts normally but just make a mess out of everything which makes it really hard to reply to your posts technically.

You're just another one of those guys who likes to keep these things as a fantasy but when the reality hits it gets uncomfortable for you. It's clear you don't want to give any credit whatsoever to those elite female athletes. You're one of those guys who when seeing such women thinks "well I could still beat them if I trained a bit more" because "everybody is equal" but "men have more testosterone and are better as sports, ergo I'm better than those female athletes". That's exactly the mentality that the men who dismiss female athletes have and there are some of them here too. They think that because elite men are better than elite women in sports that somehow makes them better because in their mind all men are the same athletically and by their logic if elite athletes can beat women so can them (in theory, with "more training"...). It's very clear that you and garcon come from this mentality otherwise you wouldn't be so triggered by the facts that I posted and you wouldn't write novels of excuses for those men being beaten.

Like I said, you hardly ever post here otherwise just like the other two guys who are negative in this thread. You made zero contributions to this forum and now you decided to pollute a fun thread that a lot of people here like.

Last edited by al89; 27-Sep-17 at 12:13.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-17, 11:55
Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100 Points: 57,582, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,750 Times in 1,917 Posts

Ok, I thought I would make a contribution to the thread as well.

I’ve been looking at:

Belarus vs. Laos

2 countries similar in population. In Laos, tourism is the country's fastest growing industry. The vast majority of kids go to school and can pursue sporting ventures with socialist government funding.

Most Laotian records are fairly recent - post 2000 - and a few were posted at the Southeast Asian games last month.

Surely modern records set by men who are representing the honour of their nation are enough to beat the insignificant sporting nation of Belarusian females, right? …Right!?

Well, let’s have a look.

Track & Field

100M - the blue ribbon event that’s all about explosive power. A woman cannot prevail over an entire nation of men here, surely?

Kilakone Siphonexay (Laos): 11.04
*Yulia Nestsiarenka (Belarus): 10.92

Wow, the fastest Belarusian woman is faster than the fastest Laotian male ever on record!

200M
*Kongdy Amnouayphone: 22.29
Natalya Safronnikova: 22.68

That’s more like it! Laos wins the 200M sprint albeit with a time that’s still short of women from many other nations.

400M
*Kingkeo Inthavong: 49.73
Ilona Usovich: 50.31

Kingkeo is ‘King’ here, putting the Laotians into an early 2-1 lead. I'm sure some of you will be saying "please stop here, this proves men are superior" but we'll see if the boys can keep it up...

800M
Khambieng Khamiar: 1:57.97
*Ravilya Agletdinova: 1:56.1

1500M
Khambieng Khamiar: 4:04.82
*Ravilya Agletdinova: 3:58.40

3000M
Khammouaoue Javue: 10:11.54
*Alesya Turava: 8:32.89

The first really CRUSHING defeat and it’s Alesya, the Belarusian female leaving the struggling male in her wake as she wins by well over one and a half minutes.

5000M
Kainchanh: 15:10.2
*Volha Kravtsova: 14:47.75

10000M
Sinlasone Sanith: 31:52.66
*Yekaterina Khramenkova: 31:42.02

3000M Steeplechase
Sysavath Thammavongchit: 9:37.41
*Alesya Turova: 9:16.51

Half Marathon
Sysavath Thammavongchit: 1hr 13min 27sec
*Natalia Galushko: 1hr 11min

Marathon
Sysavath Thammavongchit: 2 hr 43min 45sec
*Aleksandra Duliba: 2hr 23min 02sec

Really poor stuff from the best long-distance runner Laos has on record. Not even remotely competitive with top Belarusian female athletes. I know for a fact British glamour model Nell McAndrew has run a marathon in 2hrs 50-something. A woman that has spent most of her life posing in front of a camera and is a mere running hobbyist.

400M Hurdles

Running AND jumping. With more demands, that testosterone advantage will surely kick in now.

Saly Kheuabmavong: 57.00
*Tatyana Ledovskaya: 53.11

I guess not.

High Jump
Phougern Inthara: 1.9m
*Tatyana Shevchik: 2m

Long Jump
Sompong Vongphakdy: 7.31m
*Yelena Belevskaya: 7.39m

Pole Vault
Novome Ying Yong: 4m
*Anastasiya Shvedova: 4.65m

Triple Jump
*Phouphet Singbandith: 15.74m
Natallia Safronava: 14.65m

20K Walk
Saleumphol Sopraseuth: 1hr 48min
*Ryta Turava: 1hr 26min

4x100m Relay
*Laos: 41.64
Belarus: 42.56

4x400m Relay
Laos: 3:23.67
*Belarus: 3:21.85

Indoor Events

60m
Chaleunsouk Oudomphanh: 7.12
*Yuilia Balikana: 6.26

200m
Soukhaseum Southivong: 27.51
*Natalya Safronnikova: 22.91

400m
Khenmanh Chantavong: 51.70
*Svetlana Usovich: 50.55

800m
Saysana Bannavong: 2:02.61
*Natalya Dukhnova: 1:59.31

1000m
Oudomsack Chanthavong: 2:55.0
*Natalya Dukhnova: 2:35.89

1500m
Saysana Bannavong: 4:18.17
*Alesya Turova: 4:04.42

3000m
Sayphone Losavanh: 9:38.37
*Svetlana Kudelich: 8:48.02

60m Hurdles
Oudomsack Chanthavong: 8.58
*Alina Talay: 7.85

High Jump
Oudomsack Chanthavong: 1.85m
*Tatyana Shevchik: 1.98m

Long Jump
Oudomsack Chanthavong: 6.45m
*Yelena Belevskaya: 7.01m

Triple Jump
*Phouphet Singbandith: 15.15m
Kseniya Dzetsuk: 14.48m

Swimming

50m Freestyle
Santisouk Inthavong: 26.36
*Aliaksandra Herasimenia: 24.11

50m Backstroke
Santisouk Inthavong: 31.96
*Aliaksandra Herasimenia: 27.23

50m Breaststroke
Slava Sihanouvong: 32.60
*Inna Kapishina: 31.29

50m Butterfly
Slava Sihanouvong: 29.81
*Aliaksandra Herasimenia: 25.84

100m Freestyle
Laos: 1:01.95
*Belarus: 53.58

100m Butterfly
Laos: 1:10.43
*Belarus: 58.09

Belarusian women completely dominant over Laotian men in the pool.

Final score:

Laos men: 5
Belarus women: 31

Devastating dominance from the vastly more athletic and physically capable Belarusian babes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-17, 12:16

The men of Laos completely capitulated in front of the stronger women from Belarus!

Great work!
Old 27-Sep-17, 13:18
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandinaviandude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is where I disagree with you the most. You are completely leaving out other factors that also makes a good athlete, like training facilities and good trainers, plus how popular the sport is. I believe that the same percentage of good athletes and athletic freaks are born in all countries, al though I do agree that sports like basketball where height is an advantage, you would tend to find more talents in the countries where the average height is taller. I also do agree that more weightlifters from countries where they are tall achieve better results, because there are just more tall people to choose from. But if an afghan women grew up in Russia, started weight lifting at a young age and trained hard on building strength and gaining technique, and competed against another russian woman of equal height and weight, they would not necessarily perform different. I believe that if marathon running was a really popular thing in Afghanistan, we would see way more very good and just as good as other marathon runners, because more kids would sign up for it or practice it by themselves, and more sponsors would put money into the sport to make it more interesting

man, i stopped arguing with him...
you can not fight against ignorance.
Old 27-Sep-17, 14:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
60m
Chaleunsouk Oudomphanh: 7.12
*Yuilia Balikana: 6.26
I think you put the 60y record here. The 60m record however also goes to the Belarus women, it's 7.04 by Natalya Safronnikova. Just thought I'd point this out before someone stars complaining.

Also the guy who was beaten was a flag bearer for Laos at the 2004 Olympics.

Their top guy and their biggest athletic pride comfortably beaten by a woman from Belarus!

Quote:
60m Hurdles
Oudomsack Chanthavong: 8.58
*Alina Talay: 7.85
The beautiful Alina Talay completely destroys him here. I don't want to hear anything about "poor conditions", there is no way this guy could EVER close such a big margin.

She is simply physically superior to him and there is nothing that he could ever do about it.

This feminine girl asserted her athletic superiority over him in a totally dominant and humiliating fashion!

Last edited by al89; 27-Sep-17 at 14:17.
Old 27-Sep-17, 15:43

Another thing that needs to be mentioned when it comes to food and nutrition is that the food products for the Eastern European market are inferior to those for the Western European market! So the food that those Eastern European women ate when growing up was vastly inferior that what Western Europeans eat.

This has come to light recently and is actually a talked about in Europe right now

From fruit drinks and fish fingers to detergents and luncheon meats, the eastern versions of brands sold across Europe have repeatedly been found to be inferior in quality to those sold in the west, Jourová said, even when they are wrapped in exactly the same branding.

That means that if you buy let say a Milka chocolate in Germany and buy another Milka chocolate with the same package and everything somewhere in Eastern Europe, the Eastern European one is going to taste like crap compared to the German one! They send trash to the Eastern European market and keep the best for the West. It has been proven! All the big brands do this. They even admitted it themselves that they "adapt to the local taste" (lol! as if the taste of the local people there is to eat inferior food).

So Eastern Europeans eat inferior food than Westerners yet Eastern European women are still routinely outperforming Western European women in many many sports, in fact most of the track and field records are held by them. Also, Eastern European women aren't just great in some sports, they're highly competitive in pretty much every sport they enter.

Also in Eastern Europe there is a lot of poverty and alcoholism. In the Balkans a lot of people also smoke cigarettes like crazy.

Eastern Europeans live a much more unhealthy life than Western Europeans on average!

In the last comparison @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] brought up Belarus which is a poor country that still has some sort of dictatorship. So what exactly are the excuses there? Where are those incredible living conditions that you keep going on about?

In the 90s a lof Eastern European countries were in completely horrible state and they still haven't recovered much. It was a social disaster for a lot of countries when communism fell. Yet those countries still produce great athletes in all sports!

This just shows you that people with great athleticism can overcome those things.

People attributing those Eastern European female records and great accomplishments to some "Western" standard of living are just ridiculous.

In fact, if you argue that Afghanistanis and Yemenis could improve then you could also argue Eastern European women can also improve as well if given better conditions because they clearly don't live in the best social conditions right now!

Last edited by al89; 27-Sep-17 at 15:55.
Old 27-Sep-17, 16:02
Points: 3,008, Level: 22 Points: 3,008, Level: 22 Points: 3,008, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another thing that needs to be mentioned when it comes to food and nutrition is that the food products for the Eastern European market are inferior to those for the Western European market! So the food that those Eastern European women ate was vastly inferior that what Western Europeans eat.

This has come to light recently and is actually a talked about in Europe right now

From fruit drinks and fish fingers to detergents and luncheon meats, the eastern versions of brands sold across Europe have repeatedly been found to be inferior in quality to those sold in the west, Jourová said, even when they are wrapped in exactly the same branding.

That means that if you buy let say a Milka chocolate in Germany and buy another Milka chocolate with the same package and everything somewhere in Eastern Europe, the Eastern European one is going to taste like crap compared to the German one. They send trash to the Eastern European market and keep the best for the West. It has been proven! All the big brands do this. They even admitted it themselves that they "adapt to the local taste" (lol! as if the taste of the local people there is to eat inferior food).

So Eastern Europeans eat inferior food to Westerners yet Eastern European women are still routinely outperforming western European women in many many sports, in fact most of the track and field records are held by them. Also, Eastern European women aren't just great in some sports, they're highly competitive in pretty much every sport they enter.

Also in Eastern Europe there is a lot of poverty and alcoholism. In the Balkans a lot of people also smoke cigarettes like crazy.

Eastern Europeans live a much more unhealthy life than Western Europeans on average!

In the last comparison @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] brought up Belarus which is a poor country that still has some sort of dictatorship. So what exactly are the excuses there?

In the 90s a lof Eastern European countries were in completely horrible state and they still haven't recovered much. It was a social disaster for a lot of countries when communism fell. Yet those countries still produces great athletes in all sports!

This just shows you that people with great athleticism can overcome those things.

People attributing those Eastern European female records and great accomplishments to some "Western" standard of living are just ridiculous.

In fact, if you argue that Afghanistanis and Yemenis could improve then you could also argue Eastern European women can also improve as well if given better conditions because they clearly don't live in the best social conditions right now!
How can you be that ignorant... in Eastern europe's countries (Ex-URSS if you don't recall) sports program are among the best in the world, the child here are taken from their family at very young age to dedicate their lives to those sports NOTHING in relation with western europe where school is the msot important thing for the youth

you are just making too easy shortcuts to prove a false point here, you're the kind of man who think that western european people are more intelligent than south american, asian and african right ? just because they have more nobel prizes in Physics ? nothing related to the infrascturures right ?

Coming to compare Laos to Belarus ? what a joke

you just have to understand, Laos doesnt give a damn about sport, period.

Today the best olympic weightlifting team is China by far, is it because they have 15'000 professional lifters there while we got 0 in my country (I live in western europe) ? or you have an other scientific reason to that ?

look for example, Laosian people are genetically same ethnic group as Thailandese, and this time thai guys beats belarus women by far, why ? BECAUSE THEIR COUNTRY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ATHLETISM (while it's by far not the most important sport for them )

By the way, you said that i'm probably not confortable with women beating men but it's not the case, I'm from Turkey and our athletes are quite good
Old 27-Sep-17, 16:37
Points: 3,050, Level: 22 Points: 3,050, Level: 22 Points: 3,050, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
man, i stopped arguing with him...
you can not fight against ignorance.
Indeed. We can only speculate, but maybe the following picture is not too far-fetched.
In his imagination, a gene structure (written in chemical symbols) might look something like:

R-A-W-A-T-H-L-E-T-I-C-I-S-M

which in a 60 year span might mutate to:

N-O-A-T-H-L-E-T-I-C-I-S-M

Last edited by ddnrboot; 27-Sep-17 at 16:42.

Tags
asian women, eastern men, female superiority, strength, white women