Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Dec-14, 02:25
Points: 5,416, Level: 31 Points: 5,416, Level: 31 Points: 5,416, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amy's Conquest - Illustrated Amazon Story Site **NSFW**

ok then. mr amy´s conquest owner.
I was here checking for nice pics when i ve realized you again talking shit.
put the part when you never listen i was ill for a long time without being able to draw, and the part your mails are just with complains and insults and you NEVER LISTENED about was happened to me.
my health is not an issue for you.
you always payed in advanced, but always cutting me money for the paypal fares, 20 us or 18 us. money i never get (about 320 us that i never get cause i did a lot of work for you)and im not whinning about it and im not telling other artist the cheap asshole you re.
keep listen to yourself. and by the way...i was about sending you the 10 pages i have been working for you, but after the many "nice and full of understanding" mails you sent to me i decided to not sent you this work cause you re not worthy of it.
guys on deviantart will apreciatte it more.
regards!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kairon For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-14, 10:17
Points: 7,623, Level: 37 Points: 7,623, Level: 37 Points: 7,623, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11blockhead62 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome stuff! the only thing I would change are some of the endings. The most dominant women I've met did not allow me any pleasure.......only they would get that and I love the fatal conclusions.
OK, thats cool, I do try to have our over zealous Amazons give some level of pleasure back to their men during such sexual session (often times, along with an equal amount of pain), though I can certainly see it your way in certain scenarios as well. Feel free to check out our Justifiable Homicide, Lori's New Play Toy, Sharon, A Night He'll Never Forget, and many others as well. Heck we have a good amount of those type of stories, if that is to your liking.
The Following User Says Thank You to StarWars1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-14, 10:26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
ok then. mr amy´s conquest owner.
I was here checking for nice pics when i ve realized you again talking shit.
put the part when you never listen i was ill for a long time without being able to draw, and the part your mails are just with complains and insults and you NEVER LISTENED about was happened to me.
my health is not an issue for you.
you always payed in advanced, but always cutting me money for the paypal fares, 20 us or 18 us. money i never get (about 320 us that i never get cause i did a lot of work for you)and im not whinning about it and im not telling other artist the cheap asshole you re.
keep listen to yourself. and by the way...i was about sending you the 10 pages i have been working for you, but after the many "nice and full of understanding" mails you sent to me i decided to not sent you this work cause you re not worthy of it.
guys on deviantart will apreciatte it more.
regards!
You were sick and ill? So sick that you cant even reply to my emails for Months at a time, so ill that youre STILL taking new commissions on your DeviantArt page, without a WORD to me about how my Already Paid For pics are coming. Its been 16 Months since I paid you in full, and what do I have in return, virtually No Pictures and Almost No Communication from you. And its because youre sick? Funny, as I see Many new pics on your DA page, guess youre not too ill to draw those, and to keep asking for more commissions, eh?

Face it, you took my money, and left me with Nothing. I trusted you, I liked you, and I foolishly paid you up front, and in the end I got Screwed by you. Youre a Cheat and a Liar, and more than just me knows it.

And What?? I owe you money now, I stiffed You?!? Youre kidding right? I ALWAYS paid you for your past work, I NEVER cheat any of the artists I deal with! And now I owe you?? Get Real Jorge.

And you end the above with youre now not sending me my final pics, that I ALREADY PAID YOU FOR, because you feel Im unfairly slandering you? Youre a joke Jorge, your a Scammer, and youre a THIEF! You take money from people and get back to them only if and when you want to. I cant believe people still commission from you.

I have ALL of the prove, from the messages on your DeviantArt wall, to ALL of the emails between us. I am 100% in the right, and you keep making up excuses about why Im still out artwork, and youre sitting on the money I paid you.

I say again all, PLEASE STAY AWAY from Jorge Garay, he is an Extremely unprofessional and untrustworthy person to deal with.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarWars1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Dec-14, 10:55
Last Achievements

And to further prove my case, I have posted the exact email communications between us below, starting in Dec. 2013 (just before leaving for my vacation). Communication had been decent before I left, and at this time I had only received sketches for the first 6 pics, and I paid you for them ALL in full on Sept. 1, 2013.

Me (Dec. 6th) - Just letting you know that in 2 days Im leaving for vacation, so while I will have internet while Im away, I probably wont be able to reply as often as I normally do from home.

Also, as always, I ask for your Best work, not your fastest, please. : )

Jorge (Dec. 6th) - i always deliver...dont worry : )

Me (Jan. 2nd) - Hey there buddy, just checking in to see how the pics for your story with us are coming along? : )

Me (Jan. 8th)
- Hey man, just checking in, as its been over a month since Ive heard from you on these pics. Thanks.

Jorge (Jan. 10th) - working on them > . <

Me (Jan. 10th) - Which I do appreciate, no doubt, but we do need to move these along (without taking away from quality of course), as its been a LONG time since Ive paid for all of these pics, and so far I dont have a single one finished at this time. Im on my way home from vacation as we speak, so from here on in (well, in the next day or so) Ill be home, and be able to communicate with you much faster than Ive done in the past month, so would be great to here from you on these more often than you have been. Thanks, Dan.

Me (Jan. 12th) - OK, Im back home now, what do you have for me? : )

Me (Jan. 17th) - Hey there. Would be nice to hear back from you on these. Thanks.

Me (Jan. 24th) - Hey, me again. Look, if youre no longer interested in working with us on your story here, Id appreciate you sending back the $320 I sent you for it, and well just call it a day.

Me (Feb. 21st) - Can you please get back to me on this ASAP!!

Me (Mar. 2nd) - I know youre online, I know youre contacting people about work, and I dont plan to let this die, so the sooner you get back to me on this, the better itll be for everyone. Thanks.

Jorge (Mar. 15th) - next week you will get 10 pages inked,the next one the other 6. Thanks for asking what happened to the guy who always deliver like swiss clock.

Me (Mar. 15th) - What the heck are you talking about, Ive been trying to reach you for Months now! I see you posting on Deviant Art just fine, yet you completely disappeared from email, and so far I havent gotten more than a few sketches since paying you for this entire story almost 7 months ago! What the heck have you been all this time, why were you ignoring all of my emails for the past few Months??

And NO, I dont want 10 pages inked this week, I want to see sketches, I want the chance to comment on them, I havent seen much of Anything At All from this story since I paid you in full for these pics. If you dont want to draw these pics as I need them, in the manner I need them, then return the money I paid for these and we can take our leave.

Me (Mar. 19th) - Hey man. Now that I have you back and talking again, Id like to get a reply from my last email below, please.

Jorge (Mar. 20th) - i will ink the pages we review long ago(8 pages are ready to ink). Then i will send the following 8 pages draft for you to see and discuss. just keep in mind im not not slave, i have problems and drawing,my friend, its about mood. if you want to be a tyrant, be my guess, this will take more time. could you be so more understanding and gimme a little time to do the f****job. I want to keep working with you, but things here are COMPLICATED. if you can understand, thanks ,a lot. If you nonly care about the money and the product...well i assume this will be the last time we work toghether. regards.

Me (Mar. 21st) - Dude, its been 7 months since I paid for All of these pics, in full, the first few months I barely got anything from you, and the last several months I havent even heard a single peep from you, even though Ive written you many times during that period. Im being Way Understanding here, so dont pretend for a Single Second that Im being Anything otherwise. Our working relationship had been fine until the one time I paid you in advance, then your work became Very few and far between, before you went POOF for months on end. To put it your way, Ive given you PLENTY of time to do the F**** job, so lets not kid ourselves here that I havent. If it was up to me, Id get All of the money I paid for this story back, and move on with someone else, but since I dont see that as a possibility, Id like to finish this, to The Best of your abilities, and thats that. Way Unprofessional here man, Way Unprofessional!

Me (Apr. 5th) - Well, its been almost another month since Ive heard from you on any of this, almost 8 months since I paid for all of these pics in full, and still nothing back from you. If you are not going to pay back the money I sent you for this story then I ask you to start showing me some pics (not just finished ones, but in stages, as always) Much More often than you have been, starting now!

Me (Apr. 11th) - So, I see youre posting again on DeviantArt, and still another week goes by and I get nothing. Dude, if you dont want anything to do with me or Amys Conquest, then At Least have the professionalism and decency to Return the money I paid for this story, going on 8 months ago! If you are planning to continue on and finish this story idea, then I Need to see something ASAP, and then each week going forward. I do not want this to get nastier than it has been so far, but Trust Me, I can escalate this to much higher levels, something you Do Not want to have happen......

Me (Apr. 17th) - Can You Get Back To Me On This ASAP!!!

Ive tried to be nice, but Clearly that doesnt work with you, so now its time to get Nasty. Trust me, if I dont hear from you SOON, Ill make sure EVERYONE knows about our situation, and No One will ever commission you again!

Me (May 9th) - Man you are some piece of work, let me tell you! Very professional of you, nice to take someones full payment with the idea of illustrating a previously agreed story, and then going POOF without producing a single finished picture. At least have the decency to refund what I paid you, do the right thing man!!

Jorge (May 15th) - dont worry, the drawing robot is now available for drawing again.

Me (May 26th) - So, almost 2 More Weeks, and still Ive seen nothing. Coming on 9 Months since I paid for this story, in full, and I havent seen more than a few sketches for a few pictures. You say be patient, this IS Patience, so lets see what you have for me now!

Me (June 8th) - So still NOTHING then? All your talk about youll get these pictures done, that all I need is to be patient and understanding and youll come through, is Bull! Youre a crook and a thief, and if I have anything to say about it, Ill make sure EVERYONE knows this, even if I have to pop notice of this on my sites Front Page!

Me (June 14th) - So really, yet another week gone, and not a peep back from you? Man you are some piece of work, let me tell you!

Me (June 21st) - So with all your big talk about how I just need to be patient and pictures will come is for NOTHING, eh? You dont reply to a single email, you dont send any pictures, yet you were fine to take my money and leave me high and dry. Considering I planned to continue working with you time and again, for a while to come, you just made a Horrible business decision here! Good luck getting other work, THIEF!

Me (July 1st) - I see youve posted new material on Deviant Art as well as the malevsfemale forum, eh Kairon. Wonder if I should start posting on MvF about how you take peoples money and DONT give them their finished artwork in return! Get back to me on this ASAP, or thats exactly what Im going to do!

Jorge (July 4th) - next week more pages coming. (He sent the finished forms of the first 6 pics here).

Jorge (July 11th) - no text from him, just him sending the SAME finished first 6 pics again.

Me (July 12th) - Yes, I got these last week, thanks, I thought I was getting the next batch of pics this week (which I thought these were until I saw that they were the same ones you sent last week).

Jorge (July 12th) - just checking if you got those. il be back in a few days with the rest.

Me (July 30th) - Hello. It has been a few weeks since I received the first batch of pictures, please send the rest ASAP.

Me (Aug. 10th) - Hi again. Its been another few weeks since Ive written last, and still no more pics from you. You said you were going to send these weeks ago, can you get these done and send them to me asap (can you also REPLY to me here to let me know youre still alive).

Me (Aug. 22nd) - Its been OVER a month since you said you would be getting back to me "in a few days", where the Heck are you??? This is insane, its been almost a FULL YEAR since I paid for all of these pics, and I have only a small amount done. Get back to me ASAP and lets finish this already!!

Me (Aug. 29th) - Hello!! Why finish those first few pics if youre NEVER going to give me the rest of them, ALL of which I paid for One Year Ago!!

Me (Sept. 26th) - Well, its been almost 13 Months since I paid you in full for this story, and all Ive received is 6 finished pictures! What happened to you working on these and sending me something each week! Can you At Least get back to me to let me know what the Heck is going on here!!

Me (Oct. 10th) - So, new artwork on DeviantArt, new Commission Notices on DeviantArt, new artwork for the MightyFemaleMuscleComix site, and yet Im STILL being completely ignored and left out in the cold!!

I trusted you man, I paid you in advance for an entire story, I planned to work with you continually through that, and for many more stories to come, and now all you do is take my money, give me nothing I can use in return, and ignore any attempts I make to contact you.

You are disrespectful, a cheat, a thief and a liar, who seems to be fine with Stealing from me, as I foolishly trusted you.

Get back to me ASAP already!!!

Jorge (Oct. 12th) - ok. i am all that you want. 28 october. in that date i will deliver the last 10 pages you will see from me. then, you will have just 1 day to remove all the crap you have been posting about me.

Me (Oct. 31st) - Its several days past the October 28th deadline you yourself mentioned below, and I Still have not received these pics you promised me. What is going on now???

Me (Nov. 6th) - Now its Over A Week since the deadline that YOU set up, and still no pictures and no replies from you! Rest assured, others will know about this, and how you deal with clients who Foolishly trusted you to pay you in advance! Get back to me ASAP already!!

Me (Nov. 12th) - OK, its been OVER 2 Weeks since the deadline that YOU gave has passed, and STILL No Pictures and No Replies! If I dont hear back from you, AND see some new pictures, in the next 2 days, Im going Anywhere and Everywhere I can to spread the word about how HORRIBLE you are with commissions, and how you STEAL peoples money, giving them Nothing in return! 2 Days!

Me (Nov. 25th) - So be it!

Remember, whatever happens, whatever things I spread about you and your HORRIBLE business practices from here on in, and trust me I WILL, its all on Your head!

I never heard from Jorge via email again, nor have I written him via email since. I dare anyone to say I havent been extremely patient with you Jorge, I gave you all the chances in the world to get back to me, to continue working with me, but it seems you would rather take my money and run.

Funny how when I paid you in installments you were always quick to reply, yet when I paid in full this one time Im still waiting for my finished works over 16 months later, with almost no communication from you.

Im currently working with DeviantArt itself to get you kicked off that site. Good luck with your artwork then.

Last edited by StarWars1977; 19-Dec-14 at 11:35.
Old 20-Dec-14, 02:01
Last Achievements

no no no....yopu treat me like shit in every mail and now im the bad guy.
drawing is about mood. you simply cant draw for a guy who:
a) treat you like a simple working machine that is not allow to get sick
b) cut the money you ask for a work that deserves a better payment than 20 bucks a page.
do what you want. i still have the pages here in my hand. but i simply read you stuff and i simply dont want to give my drawings to a guy so selfish.
Old 20-Dec-14, 02:02
Kairon
This message has been deleted by Kairon.
Old 20-Dec-14, 02:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairon [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
drawing is about mood. you simply cant draw for a guy who:
a) treat you like a simple working machine that is not allow to get sick
b) cut the money you ask for a work that deserves a better payment than 20 bucks a page.
do what you want. i still have the pages here in my hand. but i simply read you stuff and i simply dont want to give my drawings to a guy so selfish.
No, drawing is not just a mood when you take money from someone to draw for them, when you accept a commission from someone for your art, then its a job, one which I am extremely patient and understanding in (as I am with all of my artists), but as you can see from the emails between us above, you abused that patience, getting back to me only after Months at a time (even when you yourself set completion dates of only days or weeks) and never delivering on your promised artwork. Drawing for the heck of it is fine to do so whenever you like, but when you take someones money and then handle their artwork with such a lazy attitude, thats Extremely unprofessional and just plain wrong!

And Jorge, the fee I paid you is within the range that you yourself have listed on your own DeviantArt page. Its not simply a figure I ordered you to accept, its what we had previously agreed upon, mutually, I didnt force you to accept this fee. Just because you charge a low fee doesnt mean you have the right to handle such artwork with such blatant laziness, working on it only when you feel like it, and treating the person who commissioned you like he doesnt even exist.

And Im selfish? Ive been waiting for your artwork for 16 Months!, all the while you accept other commissions, posting new artwork on your DA page, and never get back to me with deadline dates that YOU set up. And Im the impatient, selfish guy who treats you like shit? Get real Jorge. YES, in case my Year-Long of emails didnt express to you that I want the remaining pictures I already paid for, I Want The Remaining Pictures I Already Paid For, so get them to me ASAP, already.
The Following User Says Thank You to StarWars1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-14, 02:49
Last Achievements

you have done a lot of damage already to a guy who did a lot of work to you.
you will have it. when i see the time is right.
remember the 10 pages i sent you for free?
nopes...you only remember what you want to remember.
last transmission for ya from here.
i believe the guys in the forum want to see pics of male vs female.
regards.
Old 20-Dec-14, 03:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
you have done a lot of damage already to a guy who did a lot of work to you.
you will have it. when i see the time is right.
remember the 10 pages i sent you for free?
nopes...you only remember what you want to remember.
last transmission for ya from here.
i believe the guys in the forum want to see pics of male vs female.
regards.
So Ill received the pictures I paid you for 16 months ago, which according to you you have ready to send me, when you see the time is right??

And you dont think that attitude proves Everything Im saying here?

Like I said all, STAY AWAY FROM JORGE GARAY, clearly once he receives your payment, he cares Nothing about giving you your artwork in even close to an acceptable timeframe, if at all.

Last edited by StarWars1977; 20-Dec-14 at 03:18.
Old 18-Jan-15, 11:27
Last Achievements

Hi all from Amy's Conquest!

As it's been a bit since I posted any pics from our site's ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) latest Illustrated Stories, I thought I'd pop on here to do so.

As always, hoping you all ENJOY!

NEW - From Our Illustrated Stories Section:

An Uneven Fight - What happens when the most feared man in professional wrestling, a 6' 8" mountain of muscle called the Barbarian Jeff Magnus, agrees to fight the 5' 3", 115 pound embodiment of feminine power known as the Mysterious She-Cat? Jeff is quickly given a lesson in humility and the folly of male pride of course! But why does the Mysterious She-Cat wear a mask? What secret is she hiding? Find out in this Great story by Jeremy Wilson with Beautiful illustrations provided by Everton!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Diana's Golden Thighs - Young Amazon girl Diana is the spitting image of her Ultimate Heroine, Wonder Woman! So much so that here she tells us first-hand tales of how she used her Golden Thighs Of Truth throughout her young life, on her peeping brother, cheating boyfriend and lecherous professor, to get them to admit to their bad deeds, and afterwards Pay The Price! Awesome artwork Ronaldo here!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

My Mommy - This is a tale of a Muscle Mom, seen through the eyes of her young son. Timmy is only 7 years old, but he knows he loves his Mommy, and her thick, hard, muscles, very much; especially when she (and his buff babysitter) take care of him and protect him from harm (often times, crushingly so)! Incredible illustrations from Sergio on his one!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Different Strokes For Different Folks - There's just nothing better than dating a strong, powerful Amazon girl, at least our main college guy here thinks so! Though while making passionate love to his own muscle-packed beauty, he recounts an assortment of his male friends who had their own relationships with such physically superior young women, all of whom (due to their own foolish behaviors) may think otherwise....can't please them all, I guess! More incredible pictures here from Ronaldo!

A Stupid Man's Brutal Beating - When Steve takes his new girlfriend Vanessa up to a secluded cabin, he expects some sexual pleasures from her in return; though when she refuses (due to her wanting to take it slow), he forces the issue - which turns out to be the Biggest Mistake of his life, thanks to a secret surprise from this beautiful young girl, one that will make him wish he waited until she was ready for him! Everton returns with Incredible illustrations on this one!

Amy's Conquest: 2014 Folio (Summer Job(s) For Amy Hardstone) - Once more, we have taken our Amazingly drawn logo pics from this past year and combined them into a Sexy Amazonian Folio, again combining them all into a complete story; as Amy returns home from college for the summer, only to be told from her Muscle Mom that she needs to find some work during her time back, which she does, again and again, putting her own Amazonian Flair to each and every job she performs! Truly Unreal illustrations on these by Jebriodo!

Lucy Goes Scouting (Part 1) - In this first part of the series, we see Lucy and her BFF Jill as teenage scouts, selling cookies door to door, when they come upon a home with a grumpy older boy within, one which the super strong Lucy sets straight, so much so he becomes one of their best customers; as we see years later when the girls are now older (and sexier) scouts, going back to this same house, where Lucy deals with this young man's crude, lecherous friends, all with the power of her sexy Amazonian form! New AC artist Dracowhip lends his Incredible talents on this story!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And of course, please check out our Coming Soon Section for even MORE sexy female muscle artwork, as well as our Exclusive Text Story Section where some Amazing Amazonian Authors (such as Sonofjack, Pac, Calffan, AmazonFan, John Castle, M.C. and others) lend their all too Sexy writing skills for some out of this world Female Muscle Stories (seen in full ONLY on Amy's Conquest!)

Thanks as always to you all for your continued support of AC, I do hope you all Enjoy these little Amazonian treats, and visit us at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] for Much More!

DTM
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to StarWars1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-15, 19:47
Points: 5,962, Level: 32 Points: 5,962, Level: 32 Points: 5,962, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
(...)

Unfortunately he didn't treat you not nearly, as what you are.
The shown correspondence (not gentlemanly....but in this case necessary, of course) seems to be authentic, otherwise
you would have contradicted, right!?

So, everybody here can see, what yukky crook you are.
You're not just vicious......you are criminal !!
You're not Kairon...you're Cabrón !

N.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nickzwo For This Useful Post: