Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Feb-12, 03:09
Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Default My older sister pinned her boyfriend

I must have been about 13 years old. It was a Friday evening. My mum and dad were at the supermarket with my younger sister. I was at home watching tv. My 17 year old sister was in the other room with her boyfriend. I needed to make a phone call. To make a phone call I had to walk in the room where my sister and her boyfriend were.

I opened the door and could not believe my eyes. My older sister who was wearing a really long loose skirt was sat on him. I could only see his legs, feet, Then I noticed his hands poking out from under my sisters ankles. The rest of him was under her skirt and ass. I could also see his hair, For a moment i thought she was sat on his face but once i saw her skirt rising up from his breath I knew she had him in the highest, tightest sgpin ever. I expected sis to roll off him or sit back a bit. I was open mouthed with shock and envy at her boyfriend. Sis looked back at me momentarily. She smiled and seemed very pleased with herself. Before re-focussing on her pinned victim.

For my benefit, her dominance and his humiliation, sis peeled her skirt back revealing his face. He was bright red. I don't know if his red face was due to embarrassment of me catching him pinned down or the weight of my sister sitting on his upper chest and throat restricting his breathing. She pinched his nose, ruffled his hair and slapped his face a few times. She verbally humiliated him, then went back to the nose pinching. He brought both his legs up over my sisters shoulders to try unseat her. To her credit she knew what he was trying and she leaned right forward avoiding his legs. He tried it again but this time she leaned back and grabbed both his legs and forcefully flung them over his head in what I now know to be a matchbook pin. Sis looked awesome. She glanced over at me saying "Don't you dare help him, or you will end up in one of these after he goes home. Oh and there will be nobody to help you get out of it"

Sis had put me in about 50 sgpins upto now but only once did she pin me down in such a humiliating, high and tight sgpin like she was applying on her boyfriend. I had made her really angry that fateful day and I thought she was going to beat me up for real. I remember to this day how helpless I felt underneath her. My arms were completely trapped under her shins. My head was gripped very tight between her stockinged thighs and her skirt covered crotch jammed hard into my chin.

I really wanted one of these special sgpins off her but I was also enjoying her humiliate her boyfriend. I decided to watch for a bit rather than help him escape. Her boyfriend then ruined everything by sliding his head out from under her crotch. I was gutted but pushed my sister in the back to make it look like I was helping him escape it. It did not work though, she did not put me in one of those magnificent sgpins. I did my best to remind her when she walked in to watch tv by saying "No please don't I won't help him next time" but she ruined my night by saying something like "Oh I will let you off this time. I'm not in the mood now anyway"
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wakeyleeds For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-12, 04:58
Points: 18,031, Level: 58 Points: 18,031, Level: 58 Points: 18,031, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My older sister pinned her boyfriend

hahaha total let down for the little bro
Great story
Old 27-Feb-12, 14:18
Points: 1,958, Level: 18 Points: 1,958, Level: 18 Points: 1,958, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

How did her bf act after that? I mean, she just humiliated him, did he break up with her or what? And how exactly did she verbaly humiliated him, what was she saying?
The Following User Says Thank You to mills For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-12, 01:18
Last Achievements

I can't be exact but she said things like
"come on then, get me off you if you can"
"oh look I can beat him up"
she pinched his nose and said "nosey nosey"
she then pinched his cheeks saying "cheeky, cheeky, boy"
I think she kissed his head saying "or poor baby's getting pinned down by his nasty, bully of a girlfriend"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wakeyleeds For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-12, 01:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by balls1979 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hahaha total let down for the little bro
Great story

You cant blame a guy for trying or as I was then a young lad
Old 28-Feb-12, 01:22
Last Achievements

He was her boyfriend for a few months after I caught her pinning him down. He did not seem too bothered by it. I never caught sis pinning him down again though.
Old 17-Sep-13, 23:02
Lovetowrestleyounow

That kind of chimes with an experience I had with my older sister. I was about 13 and she was 15 but bigger and more developed than my runty little body. Many times she would wrestle me to the ground and subject me to prolonged sessions of facesitting and smothering under the tight damp crotch of her knickers. By the time of this particular incident I had grown to like this treatment, looking forward to the next session.

One evening there was just my sis and I home watching the TV, she was wearing a very short pleated tartan skirt, this was the 60's and skirts were very tiny. She was sitting with her legs curled up under her in the most comfortable of the armchairs, displaying a lot of thigh, the way she was sitting I could also see part of her tight white knickers. I suppose I was getting turned on glancing at her display and I think she was well aware of the effect she was having on me.

During the interval she got up to go to the loo, while she was out of the room I left my chair and placed myself upside down in the chair she had vacated. My legs were kind of draped over the back of the chair and my head was on the seat. When she came back in and saw me in her seat she told me to get out of her chair, I said something like 'its not yours, there's no label on it'. She now threatened that if I didn't get up she would sit on my face, as she said this her voice was kind of strange and throaty.

I said 'you wouldn't dare' and stayed where I was. Quick as a flash she spun round, pulled the back of her short skirt up and sat down full on my face, grabbing my wrists at the same time and began grinding and rubbing her arse and crotch into my helpless face. By now I was familiar with the distinctive smell and taste she would exude when she got excited and I noticed right away that she was turned on so she must have been anticipating this as much as I was. She continued to crotch smother me until the end of the program, shortly after which I felt the now familiar 'shudder' as she reached satisfaction and felt the warm wetness flood through her already wet knicker crotch.

She just laughed and stood up telling me that would teach me to steal her chair in future and went off to her room. This treatment continued until she was 18 and left to go to uni, over the years I became devoted to the taste and smell of her crotch and would take her dirty knickers to the bathroom and use them for my pleasure. I have spent my entire adult life trying to recreate and re live the total thrill of those days, but nothing really matches up to the original. I'd love to discuss this subject with anyone who's interested, I'd be particularly interested to hear a female point of view!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: