Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Aug-18, 14:02
Points: 2,757, Level: 21 Points: 2,757, Level: 21 Points: 2,757, Level: 21
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Seeking advice on how to order custom videos

Good day all,

I am a newbie hoping to seek advice from you all.

I purchase many scissoring videos on C4S, however, it's difficult to find exactly what I'm looking for. I would like to order custom videos but I don't know what to expect.

1) The commission is paid up front. Is there any recourse if the work is not produced? Has anyone ever been in this situation?
2) How is payment made? Is there a contract? Or you pay and hope the video is made?
3) What if the producer is in a country where payment options are limited? Would you trust an online money transfer company that is not well known? Is it possible to pay through C4S without C4S taking a cut (not sure if Tributes qualify).
4) What is the standard rate per minute for custom involving intercourse (e.g. reverse rape)?
5) What is the standard rate per minute for a custom that doesn't involve intercourse or nudity?
6) What is the maximum you would risk losing on a video if the producer doesn't deliver? (e.g. 100 USD, 200 USD?)

Any help with these questions will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
J

Tags
advice, custom videos, help me