Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Dec-18, 01:16
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Loss of a Family

I giggle with my mom and sister, all in bed together, dressed in matching pink lingerie. We look down at each other’s breasts, mine are smallest (but not by much) and lightly grope each other in preparation. Our tanned skin has been taken to even tanner levels by the constant exposure to sun in near or completely nude states, and further adorned with a variety of tattoos. We all share a basic queen of Spades mark on our ankles, notifying to the world that we are all slaves to black cock and superior black men. We also share the name of our husband, as a “tramp stamp” on our lower backs, Jamal.
We hear his car pull in and squeal girlishly in anticipation of our husband, and the sexual satisfaction he will bring with him. Desperately, I rush to check for arousal. All of our nipples are hard enough to poke through our thin brassieres, and each one of us has an engorged clitoris. Mine is the biggest (but not by much), although none of those can be seen very clearly through our panties. “You want him, Maria?” my mom asked. I purred at her, before jumping to her and giving a hug “Of course I do, you know your daughter…both daughters love superior cock, Latinos will never be able to compete with black men” it felt so naughty to say this, but it also felt absolutely and objectively true.
I hungrily await cock, my ass needs some filling. My sister kisses my cheek and applauds my advancement as a slut, from where I was before. I suppose it has been quite the journey, and on my own way I have made a significant quantity of progress.
It had been about a year since the beginning of this event since then I had dropped out of college to pursue life as a housewife, had my first kiss, and discovered a whole lot about myself. I did lose my dad, which was a bit sad, but I’ve gained anew daddy, so its not really a loss so much as a very good trade.
I guess this started the first time we saw Mom and Jamal at home together. They were just doing some paperwork, but seemed to have a strong energy going on between the two of them. Its hard to explain, they were just sort of shooting lightning back and forth. They touched hands a few times, which always seemed oddly meaningful, and they did not do as good a job of hiding when heir feet touched as they wanted to, but I didn’t expect it was anything more than a quick friendship, even if my big sister immediately clasped her hands and daww’d at the two of them.
That felt weird, Jamal was certainly big, muscular, tough-looking. He had a stylized cross on his left bicep, and an anchor on his right forearm, as well as a bunch of other tattoos I’d find out about later. He was perhaps pretty handsome, although he clearly had the nose and brow of a black man, as well as a big bald head. And the guy was quite muscular, being 6’4 I could see him being upward of 300 pounds, but you could certainly see his abs when he took off his shirt. In fact you could see them when he exhaled with the right red shirt he was wearing that day.
“Hey stringbean” he said when he looked at me. Something about his strength made me feel so much weaker, and despite the mocking statement he made I sensed absolutely no humor in his voice. I sort of shrank when I heard him say that, and my mom obviously saw that and giggled at me, more or less ignoring the fact that her guest had just made fun of me. I wish I could say that was out of character for her.
My sister walked in and asked for introductions, got names and all that, even went in for a hug with Jamal…the way he handled her was impressive, she was like a toothpick in his arms but he was gentle and seemed to know exactly how to handle her, which she found quite amusing. He put her down and my mom’s eyes lit up for some reason, before she asked us to leave so the two fo them could discuss work and get it all over with.
I felt strange as I walked with my sister to our room. She looked at me “Jamal is pretty cool, don’t you think?” she asked cheerily
I looked at her then down at my feet ‘yeah, I guess he does look…cool”
She giggled “Oh hush, he was just joking around with you, he’s not like one of your grade school bullies” she slapped my back, and was pretty rough when she did so “He’s just a guy mom knows, it’s no big deal”
My sister grabbed my hand and smiled at me “I think he’s super handsome. Plus you just know he’s packing real heat down there!”
The discussion of such things felt a bit embarrassing to me, I merely blushed and said ‘I suppose so” nervously as my response.
Dinner that night was normal, mom never mentioned that Jamal was here and dad never asked. I talked about my day, my sister talked about hers, and mom talked about the parts of her day that didn’t involve her coworker. I thought that was kind of weird, but didn’t really think all that much of it.
The next big incident happened about a week later, when mom was apparently at a business meeting, I saw her at a mall, having lunch with Jamal. It was nothing lewd, exactly. They were standing up, leaning against a wall, barely any space between them, mom was laughing while Jamal fed her fries. As in he picked them up and placed them in her mouth, she sort of curled her tongue around them and suggestively moved her lips on them when she took bites. At least I think that’s what I saw.
She was also wearing a very revealing red dress and hooker heels, her large breasts and butt both grabbed so tightly by the material that anyone could see her exact shape by just a casual look. The bottom was as high as the top was low, the tops of her stockings were visible when she moved her legs at all! When my sister was just starting college, my mom would yell at her for wearing something like that. They didn’t see that I saw them, but I did.
I asked her what she did that day, and she just shrugged her shoulders and said another boring day at work. I asked further if she went to the mall, and she took a few seconds to answer, before very angrily looking at me “Yes, a meeting was canceled” was all she gave me, but the tone she used was harsh. I’ve never been very good at confronting people, even my shortstack mom can easily intimidate me, so that was enough to shut me up.
We had dinner soon afterward, and my sister was surprisingly open about what her boyfriends had been doing with her, and surprisingly enough my mom encouraged her to speak, even shutting up my dad when he asked if things were going too far. I mean, she didn’t exactly describe penetration in detail at any point, but my sister did discuss a lot of very personal things about dating. I sort of coughed to suggest we talk about something else, and my sister just looked at me and haughtily asked “Sorry, you wanna tell us about your girlfriends?” knowing quite well that I had none
I looked at mom, who just started cracking up “Hey, don’t be rude, I’m sure Andrew has plenty of handsome boys he’s lusting after, all over the campus”. I felt utterly humiliated at that remark, and both my mom and my sister started laughing hard when that came out.
I’ve never exactly been a hit with the ladies, I’m only 5’6 and have a pretty petite appearance. My skin is smooth, I can’t seem to grow muscle anywhere, and hair doesn’t seem to show up anywhere below my eyebrows. From a distance, I’ve been mistaken for a girl on a few previous occasions, to the point that I like to cut my hair short now, just in the hopes that I get seen as a guy.
My sister is actually an inch taller at 5’7, but loves wearing heels so she can really tower over her brother. She’s a decent bit heavier than me, but like my mom she’s all hips and breasts and has enough hair to full an oil drum (and uses an oil drum of product in a week, too). She’s smooth-skinend like me, but maybe a shade darker and carries herself with a lot more confidence. She always seems to have a boyfriend and another guy on the side, and is usually pretty open to me about her recent adventures with her boys.
We had only been in college for a few years, we went to the same school and she studied English while I studied engineering. It was a community college, and overall it just made more economic sense for us to stay at our parents’ house. Mom still doted on both of us, making sure that we stayed happy enough.
Dad seemed content to let them laugh at me. Honestly I take after him, he’s also pretty passive sometimes. I never really understood how he ever scored a firecracker like my mom, if nothing else their disparate personalities should have been enough to separate them, at least in my opinion. But they were married, at least back then, and seemed to have a pretty stable relationship at least from where I stood.
On the subject of stability, mom became slowly less concerned with saying she wasn’t spending time with Jamal. She even brought him by the house sometimes when all of us were there, or skipped dinner to do something with him, offering only a forgettable excuse. She always made sure to wear heavy make-up and show a ton of skin whenever she saw him, way more that I can recall her ever showing for dad. She even had her hair done beforehand more often than not, sometimes sending quite a bit on getting just the right look. My sister would often discuss little cosmetic secrets with her, so they at least got along in that capacity.
I saw her spending a lot of time with her new coworker, and didn’t quite know what to think about it. She was certainly in a much better mood, and also a lot more…sexual. She stared wearing more revealing clothing kissing my dad in front of me more often (But never in front of Jamal), and commenting on sex a bit more. She also started cursing and permitting me to curse a bit more, which I thought was strange.
I didn’t say a whole lot, I was going to class for most of my weekdays and only afternoons at home, but I saw that she was often with him when I got there. Or just gone. I asked her when I saw her and she was always explaining that it was just part of her work. He rarely responded to me, but sometimes chuckled at whatever answer she gave. I didn’t like the chuckling very much.
At times, my mom could be the worst of all, she recalled seemed interested in the boys at my school. She’s barely 5’3 and has enormous…well enormous breasts and a huge ass. But despite her advanced age (19 years older than me) she was never thick in an old-lady way, she always had the tapering waste and shapely legs, toned arms and pretty face of a much younger girl. She also had a fun-loving, at times flirtatious personality.
She never seemed to like my dad picking out clothing for her, but occasionally she’d wear something revealing. She seemed to like flirting with my high school bullies sometimes, and maybe a few times in middle school. The fact that by sixth grade most boys were already taller than her certainly added to their conception of my mom as being, well, getable. That combined with the fact that she would very openly call them “handsome” or “Muscular”, say she was glad they were friends with her baby boy, and invite them over to hang out with me. At home she tended to pose in ways that allowed my bullies and I to see her chest and butt. I always assumed she was doing it on accident, but now I’m not so sure.
I had always had an embarrassing mom, but things were just getting out of hand with how she flaunted herself. What was worse is I sometimes found myself blushing, short of breath, and even getting physically aroused by some of what I saw and heard. I would never want to get aroused by most of that, but somehow or another I often did.
My dad saw a facebook post of them eating dinner together and was somewhat perplexed, he was wearing a fairly typical outfit while she had…I hate to say this about my mom but she had a super-slutty cocktail dress on. Her naval, cleavage, and large amounts of her back were exposed, as was a decent chunk of each leg. The way she sat on her large rear seemed to greatly emphasize its size and femininity, and the way she was staring at him seemed…intimate? They looked like they were on a date.
One of her friends had commented on the picture “So cute, glad you have a friend like that!”
She responded “I know, spending time with him is the best, I’ve never met such a great guy to hang out with”
That was certainly suspicious, but my mom kept her cool around my dad. She scoffed at it, saying that he was just jealous and being crazy. She told us that everyone had close friends of either gender and she would never get angry or suspicious just because he had a friend of a different gender.
Honestly, I’m not sure how true that last part was, my mom had gotten angry over a lot of innocuous stuff my dad and I had done in the past, but I wasn’t going to say anything.
I remember not too long afterward my sister and I were sitting alone together in the living room, when she just suddenly said “You think she can deepthroat the whole thing?”
I looked up, confused and uncomfortable “Do you think who can do what?” I asked, nervous about what answer I may receive
“Mom, do you think she can deepthroat Jamal’s big black cock? She told me a lot of her college exploits, I think she probably could have when she was in college, but she’s been out of practice.”
It hurt to hear this, especially from her “What are you talking about? Mom and Jamal are jus friends”
She rolled my eyes at me, like I was a child “I remember when I was six minutes younger and ignorant as you” she sure liked to flaunt her “firstborn twin” status in front of me “But get real, mom and him are having an affair”
I stood up, waiting to walk out, but my sister stepped toward me, smiling, before grabbing my arm “I don’t think mom would do that to us” I start, before she shushes me “Mom isn’t doing anything to us, she’s just doing something for herself” she explained, before pushing me to a wall “Sometimes a woman sees a superior specimen of masculinity, and she has to pounce on him. Easy as that. No spite, no evil, just a logical decision women sometimes make.”
“She…that’s wrong!” I was screaming, very upset by the idea “How do you know, has she told you?”
My sister rolled her eyes…they were beautiful eyes, but she could express so much cruelty with them without even trying “she’s done everything short of telling me. Innuendo, asking what he’d like to see on her, discussing black cock out of the blue…I mean she hasn’t said ‘I’m having an affair’ in so many words but I thought you had two brain cells to rub together, Jamal is our new dad and you better get used to having him as the old one’s replacement”
That hurt most of all, I did not want my family to fall apart, especially not if he would be the catalyst of that. I frowned at her, and felt fear overtake me as she looked down in pity “It…it’s not like that!” was all I could make out
“Poor, poor Andrew” my sister said, patting me on the head, making her superior height clear again “No idea what happens in the world, maybe that’s for the best. I doubt you could handle the truth of the matter” she said before playfully pushing me back into the wall “Anyway, I’m gonna go look at some more of her sexy facebook pics, see how much sluttiness we can have in this house.
It was pretty soon after that I got curious enough try and catch them in the act. I am not a naturally assertive person, so in some ways I suppose I had been training to sneak my entire life. I saw that Jamal had often been coming over when my dad was still at work, and figured out that on Tuesdays he was almost always leaving when I came home. So I decided to call in sick to college and just wait at home and see what happened. He came in and called at my mom like she owned him, that…was weird.
The way he spoke so assertively made me feel like I was owned. I mean the idea of my mom being so owned by an alpha male made me sort of wonder what it would be like, if a big black man with a muscular body and…and a nice cock were to make me his property. The idea seemed kind of…romantic to me, it appealed on a primal level.
As to catching them, it was pretty much a complete bust I walked downstairs slowly when they were getting at it in the bedroom, and opened the door, walking in to see both of them un their underwear. Jamal’s bulge was very visible and very…large in his tight red boxer briefs.
I but my lip as I saw the two of them, and my mom got up, then Jamal followed. She explained that they were about to go swimming, which seemed unlikely, but Jamal quickly followed up by asking why I wasn’t at school.
I opened my mouth and felt like a deer in front of a car, his intense stare came down from on high and I literally felt like I was going to pee my pants as every impulse in me demanded I act submissive to this display of dominance. So I apologized profusely before backing out of the room, begging them not to punish me for being out of school, somehow I roped them into agreeing if I agreed to keep my mouth sealed about today. Jamal called me a wimp and slapped my butt on the way out. Mom laughed at the gesture and slapped my other cheek, telling me I inherited hers.
The next few weeks saw things fall apart a bit, mom was almost always gone for nearly a month between business trips, meetings, and dinners with Jamal. She would occasionally give my dad a kiss on the cheek or something, but absolutely refused to offer herself physically…by the end of the month she was barely even willing to hug him anymore, I could see that the family was starting to fall apart.
Then he started to catch up with my mom. Like me, he seemed like he really knew ho to snoop about. It may not have exactly been the best decision on his part, I think he discovered some things he’d rather not have known.
He saw a facebook picture of her and Jamal in a pool. He knew they had a recent business trip, but the actual picture was pretty risqué. They were in a pool, but their swimsuits left virtually nothing to the imagination, hers was barely a square foot of cloth between the small pieces covering her nipples and those covering her groin, bright pink with strings attaching the pieces. His was a red speedo…it looked absolutely stuffed! Just looking at the picture made him feel very inadequate! They both had sunglasses on, but her expression was fairly lustful judging from the way she bit her lower lip. His musculature was on complete display, as was the rocking soft, shapely body of his wife. The worst part was that she was throttling him, he was over a foot taller than her and she was just grabbing onto him for dear life, his hand behind her back. It wasn’t necessarily sexual but…but it looked a bit dirty!
He looked down at the comments some, one of her friends had commented “OMG, Jamal is such a cutie! Does he really look like that?”
His wife had commented under that “I can confirm, everything in this photo…both of our bodies…are 100% real!” followed by a winking emoji. Was she talking about his cock? Did his wife just discuss the size of another man’s cock with her facebook friends? Was Jamal really that…big?
He saw similar comments in other pictures of hers, in the photo she posted of her getting her butterfly tramp-stamp, the angle showing a decent bit of butt-cheek and her purple thong, she wrote “Doing it for him”
“That’s so sweet” a friend had commented, before she asked “How did he convince you?”
“It was pretty easy, he just told me if I wanted to ride him again I need to have a slutty tattoo, and how could I resist?”
I was there when dad confronted her about this, sitting quiet like a fly on the wall while he yelled at her, and she just took that moment to tell the truth. She explained that he had taken those pictures and she never wanted to show them to anybody, but then he ordered her to post them, and to comment on them like they were no big thing. And she’d never refuse orders from her lover.
My dad was crushed, I was crushed, my mom seemed incredibly happy. Jamal came in later that night to kick him out of the house and move himself into my mom’s bedroom. She took my sister and I into the family room, she had a sports bra and a pair of capris on, showing off the new ink she had around her belly button…it was just lines around her naval, kind of making it resemble the sun. She calmly explained to us that she was divorcing my dad, and Jamal was the new man of the house. My sister seemed super excited.
I saw him visit my sister’s room a lot over the next few days, and he certainly made my mom moan like a bitch every night. It was so humiliating having her fuck him regularly, but also arousing. Sometimes when I lay at night trying to sleep as her moaned of pleasure drowned out all the other sound in the room, I’d dream about being Jamal’s toy. I mean…I told myself it was just a dream.
I spent a lot of time rubbing my little dick to the idea, and I think he suspected as much. He was a lot more physical with me after a few days. I remember he’d often slap my as when I walked by, or look at my arms and comment on how thin and girly they were. Both of these were incredibly humiliating, I often felt like crying, but somehow managed to hardly ever actually do it…the worst was when he saw my cock. It happened sometimes, once he walked in on me while I was peeing, he laughed for quite a while at how I’d sit down.
Another time, he insisted I get in the pool with him, and threw me one of my sister’s bikini-bottoms, insisting it was my suit. I wanted to dispute that but he made me feel so weak and subby that I honestly just could not, no matter how hard I tried. I just came to him and did as he ordered, walking with the girly suit flossing my ass and barely covering my hairless crotch. I felt almost naked as I walked out to him, subtly walking in a more feminine manner than usual, he whistled at me, causing me some terrible humiliation. When I was at the edge of our pool, he grabbed my thighs, looking at my crotch “where’s the bulge?”
“W-what” I asked, feeling myself getting hard…I barley started to peak out, the sui that wasn’t even made to hold male genitalia was barely even indented by my miserable manhood. He started laughing at me, hard. He grabbed the sides of the suit and pulled it down, exposing my tiny cock. I felt so submissive in that moment then he grabbed me by the torso, picked me up, and put me in the pool.
He was on me in a second, his massive cock pressing against my minuscule one, there was absolutely no comparison between the two of us and he knew it, his massive erection rubbed against me and I have to say it got me aroused, it didn’t help that he put his hands on my asscheeks and started squeezing and groping, treating me like a girl! I swooned back, uncontrollably aroused as he leaned in and ordered me to give him a kiss.
I obliged, my soft lips lightly touched his tough face and I felt myself melt into him, my legs spasmed at the pleasure as I pathetically tried to pull him in with my tiny rms, but he controlled the distance. Then he started putting his tongue in my mouth, it was so fucking erotic. I felt absolutely seduced, and literally came right there on the spot, my tiny load getting in the water as his tongue dominated my entire body. He pulled away, seemingly disgusted “Sorry!” I plead immediately, it took him a few seconds “Did you just cum?”
“No!” I lied, he laughed at my pathetic attempt to cover up my own emasculation, lightly slapping my ass “course not, whatever slut” he said before ordering me back inside. I wish I could say I would cum less quickly in the future, but his alpha body had so much fucking power over me, I was completely helpless to resist spilling all over the place whenever he came on to me.
It wasn’t long afterward that a family meeting was called, my mom and sister were both sitting on the couch, looking very street, each had had some ink added to her body and each had picked up much tougher miens.
I crossed my legs, nervously and effeminately as they both looked at me, before my mom slowly explained that the divorce was being finalized and she was going to marry Jamal in a few weeks.
“Well, that’s good…so your going to uhhh, have him as your husband now’ I say, barely able to contain my nervousness of having to live with the man now.
“Well, you see, its not really a traditional marriage” my mom explained, her feet on the table, in a pair of very expensive sandals with 9” heels, made of black and gold leather “It’s a modern kind, something allowed by some recent religious liberty bill” she explained abit further “I’m his wife, but not his only wife”
I looked at her, confused, before my sister jumped beside her and hugged her tightly, the two locked eyes than kissed each other on their plump red lips “Your marrying him too?!” I asked in shock, before my mom and sister looked at me
“Not just us two” my mom explained “He’s going to have…three wives”
So it was coming to a head, I’d seen him look at me certain ways, he’d felt my butt and chest a few times, made comments about the size of my cock…but he actually wanted to…to fuck me? “No!” I shouted, the idea of losing my virginity to an aggressive black man was completely humiliating, I felt so small and weak and helpless that I suddenly got erect just form the thought of me laying down and becoming his bitch without ever having been intimate with a girl.
My mom laughed “Come on, don’t say you don’t like him! Before she reached across the table and flicked my little reaction. I closed my eyes and backed up, feeling myself already close to orgasm…I’ve always been something of a two-pump chump. I sqeual at the sensation as I step back
“I…I’m not even gay!” I argued at the, getting a lot of laughter as a response
“Of course your not gay” my sister replied, before my mom got up and slapped her ass, the two women kissed again.
“Well…If I’m not gay than how can I marry a guy?” I asked, desperately hoping they’d see the logic in my assertion. They just laughed again, my sister walked up to me
“well little bro. we know your not gay. You’re a sissy slut. You’re a total failure as a man, just like dad. And mom knows quite well that if you try to be a man, the best you can hope for is a wife who leaves you for big black cock. So we’re just cutting our losses and declaring you female.”
I was utterly humiliated to hear this, and backed away slowly, but suddenly my mom grabbed my, pinning my arms to my sides, I felt her massive breasts flatten against my back “Come on, Maria” she said, somehow I knew she meant me “You can’t even overpower your tiny bimbo of a mom!”
It was true, she’d always been able to hold me down I hoped as an adult I’d get strong enough to break out, but as I desperately struggled against her arms in that tight hold of hers it became abundantly clear that my masculinity was insufficient, even my own mother was still stronger than I was.
I started falling into despair in her arms, the two of them hugged me “Cheer up, Maria” my mom said. I was confused, and she giggled “Andrew doesn’t suit a sissy slut like you” she explained “and Jamal likes Latin chicks, so he wanted to give you a new name to fit your heritage isn’t that fucking sexy?” she said, adding an “umph” to her statement.
“Plus, you get to take titty skittles” my sister added, showing me some pill bottles labeled “spironolactone” and “estradiol”. I gulped at that, I knew those drugs from health…and I knew what they would do to my already feminine body.
It was just a few nights later that my mom brought me into the master bedroom and told me I would be giving my first blowjob to Jamal. I was still allowed to keep some semblance of male clothing at that point, I was wearing a blue tank-top and short shorts when I was placed down in front of him. I was in awe when he pulled his cock out, and immediately tried to contain myself.
Mom grabbed my arms and bound my wrists behind my back, explaining that I needed to do everything hands-free. It was an interesting challenge, his turgid cock in front of my face and me having to worship it without using my hands. It was kind of like bobbing for apples, but my prize was sweeter than any apple. I had to open my mouth like, super-wide to get it around him, slowly managing to take his head in my mouth before I pressed in deeper. It was soooo fucking delicious, and the grunts he made as my tight throat pleasured him were more than enough to justify my effort.
The blowjob itself was very sloppy, spit and precum were dripping from my mouth in a nearly constant stream as I took him on as aggressively as I could, trying my best to hold his massive member inside of my mouth and throat while I breathed through my nose and moaned int the flesh that gagged me.
It was about twenty seconds in that I came in my pants, but I couldn’t help but keep sucking despite the stain I had in the front of my short shorts, I needed t please my new master’s cock no matter what.
It was shortly after that he would pop my anal cherry, I came almost immediately from prostate stimulation, and like the girl I was I had multiple earth-shattering orgasms from his railing my tight brown ass, mom congratulated me to losing my virginity to such a handsome man like him.
I had such an aggressive boner in my femmey little shorts, the hormones had not yet taken away my ability to get erect, although they were close (I suppose)
It had been a few months and I was already pretty thoroughly feminized, my nails were now painted all the time and I was wearing make-up regularly, my sister giving me all the tips and tricks I needed to be able to look like a pretty, willing, and able slut whenever the situation arrived. My hair had grown out nicely, my sister had showed me how to use product to make it curlier and more voluminous without making it look ugly and out of control
My butt had grown and my little cock had gotten even smaller. Honestly it had been like, weeks since I got a boner. The idea of even trying to get hard seemed silly now, I rode dildos or Jamal rode me (he seemed much more interested in my mom, at least for now, sadly) so really my cock was just completely useless. But then again, I suppose it always had been. That didn’t disappoint me in the least, however. I know that my cock doesn’t exist for any real reason, its just a slightly larger-than-average clit that leaks sometimes.
I looked at myself in the mirror, I had on a pair of blue-and-white striped stockings and a leotard, my butt had gotten much bigger and my breasts were starting to develop. I had a bra on but I didn’t really need it yet, they were just mosquito bites. I guess they were visible mosquito bites but still ultimately just mosquito bites. I waved my head a bit, my huge mop of hair danced on my back and I have to say it felt pretty hot to have that much running down me.
I looked back at my sister and giggle, covering my chest a bit. She leaned in and grabbed my wrists, looking at my chest “You enjoying those things?’
“Not as much as Jamal is” I said breathily…she reacted with a big laugh and I couldn’t help but smile when she did so
“Well, just letting you know their nowhere near done growing” she reached out and grabbed my chest, squeezing slightly. My…my clitty got hard when she did so I let out an audible sigh. “You know the rule of thumb is one cup size below your nearest female relative?”
My eyes nearly shot out of my head when I heard that, as I imagined myself with her breasts, how enormous mine would be, solid D’s that would bounce around whenever I moved (She was a very bouncy girl), I felt myself get gleeful
“You mean I’m gonna have my own big titties to match my new big booty?’ I ask excitedly, feeling my hands run through my hair. I was already casually acting like a girl, and I loved it.
“yes, and nothing like big, girly titties to make a black cock point in your direction, little sis”
I needed her to keep calling me little sis, but the idea of having him legitimately lust after me….”You think he’d fuck them? Like he does with mom and you, just shv his cock right between my titties and…” I was breathing hard now, flustered by the very idea “and knead them whle he fucked them, maybe I could suck his tip a little bit when he did so, letting him know I was there to make him happy?’ I say, before walking to her
“yep, your gonna be a real girl, and the youngest one in the house” she said, rubbing me all over, I was incredibly excited by the way she handled my body
“yes, that makes sense” I felt myself already dreaming of living out the rest of my life serving the big black ck with my mom and sister, I fell toward her and gave a hug “Mmm, you think he would want a blowjob”
My sister giggled “Probably, rock-paper scissors, loser has to suck on his balls while winner gets his big, virile cock in her mouth”
I felt myself get excited when she referred, at least implicitly, to me as a girl. I giggled hard into my hand “Yes ma’am, sounds like a deal!” I say before I throw my hands at hers, disappointed when I saw she countered my rock with paper
She saw how said I was and ruffled my long hair “No problem, I’ll make sure you get a few tastes. Maybe we could start by uhh” she leaned in and kissed me “Sharing it for a little bit?”
I was excited, following her closely as we came to his room, he was on the bed watching TV when I came I, red as a beat while my sister looked confident as ever. She slapped my ass, trying to push me in, but I felt so nervous…Jamal saw exactly what we wanted though. He grabbed me by the wrist “Why are you here?”
I find myself tongue-tied by the confrontation, he’s shirtless, his tattooed torso on display and his cock barely contained in a tight pair of boxer briefs, I could see the detail on his cock “I was uhhh…well if you wanted to I was thinking maybe we could give you a blowjob…or something along those lines” I couldn’t even look him in the eyes, I was so nervous my eyes were glued to he floor!
“Maybe” He said flatly, before pushing me onto the bed ‘Beg for it”
“Please, give me your big black cock, I need it!” my sister loudly announced, getting on her knees she started literally kissing her ass. He reached back and grabbed her head, before looking at me. I felt a great pressure to preform properly, but I was also determined to meet the challenge
“Daddy, I need your big fat cock in my mouth. You know your little girl needs her vitamin D” I said, my mouth watering as I said so. I looked up and down at his big, muscular body. He was such an alpha, I felt my betaness as a totally defining trait of my identity, like nothing made me distinct except for my need to suck his cock
Kissing my sister with his cock on our breath was amazing, he was like the center of our new love. I felt a deep longing for him t be my one and only, I think she did too his balls, quite frankly, were delicious I loved having them in my mouth while they wiggled around and my sister blew him.
The wedding was being planned when I finally go the honor of getting matching tats with the other girls. They dressed me up pretty and brought me out to get some ink.
I walked into the tattoo parlor and excitedly sat down, taking off my big red bot to show off my tiny ankle, my mom and sister stood by and smiled as I looked at the tattoo artists, point at theirs “I need a queen of spades” I say, shaking my chest a bit as the female tattoo artist smiled at me, knowing I was an effeminate sissy faggot, my miniscule bulge danced in my super-tight shorts as I asked for it.
She looked at my mom, who smiled at her “She’s accepting our new husband very nicely”
The tattoo artist nodded “Makes sense, a little sissy like him would need big black cock, glad to know he’s at least exclusive” she said, lightly stroking my hair “But she’s also starting to get her titties in, you both have tattoos on yours…do you think she needs any on hers yet?”
The two women looked at each other, before my little sister had an idea “Why not just arrows pointing at the cleavage, saying “BBC here?” which caused a big laugh from the three woman, and if I’m being honest a bit of a guffaw from me as well. The idea of being so open about my desire that everybody who saw it had the ability to completely read everything about me was…humiliating, but also exhilarating. I needed to have that tatoo, and found myself dripping when I looked down and saw I was starting to leak just from the idea of being so emasculated!
I cried little a little bitch when I got it, the damned thing hurt! Mom and my sister laughed at me, of course. They may have been girls but at least they weren’t sensitive sissies like me who couldn’t even get a tattoo without crying
It was lovely, though. We all wore super-slutty wedding dresss, matching pink-and-black numbers when we walked down the aisle. Our cleavage was on display, my breasts now a solid D and able to stand toe-to-toe with those of my mother and sister, and our Queen of Spade tattoos were all showing on our ankles, our hooker heels not covering much of our feet or legs.
The ceremony was nice, we all declared our undying love for his black cock and superior genetics, as well as stating we would do anything he ever ordered for the rest of our lives. He seemed satisfied with that
That night he fucked all three of us twice, giving all of us multiple orgasms and making us fall in love with him all over again. I know I could never do that even one time in a night, let alone 6. Because he was a real man, and I was a BBC-loving sissy slut!
The Following User Says Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-18, 21:51
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Loss of a Family

This is the opposite of femdom, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. This is maledom.