Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Mar-19, 23:16
LuckyL

Default Re: Wife and I wrestle for the first time! Hopefully, more stories to follow.

This is by far the best experience. I was hoping something like this would eventually happen. This turned out to be a nice, erotic, fairly rough wrestling match.

Round 4

We were both in the mood and going to take the day off the gym. I brought up sex the night before and she thought it was a good idea. The day rolls around and I suggest some ideas of "do you want to shower together first? Jump right into bed? Maybe play a game?" She asks "ummm what do you want to do?" I said "well what if we shower together, wrestle a little bit and then make sure we're both good and satisfied". She likes the idea and asks what kind of wrestling. I say "well we could do the sock game again.... or we could wrestle until someone gives up..... or we could do a pin game where the first person to pin the other for 10 seconds, shoulders and butt down, wins" she cuts me off and says "yeah, that one, the pin one".
We start in the shower which is always the same. Due to our size difference we have found the best way to enjoy it is basically to have me sitting down and she either faces me or faces away from me and I pleasure her. We wash up first then she basically just turns around how ever many times she feels like it and I go to town. She was a lot rougher than usual this time so I knew the wrestling was going to go well.

She's out of the shower, in the bedroom and and dried off first. I come into the room and she looks at me with a smile. I pull her towel off and throw her on the bed. I get ontop of her, laying face to face, and we make out a little as I roughly grab her ass, tits then grab her wrists to put them above her head. She doesn't offer too much resistance. I hop up and sit on her face, balls up a little higher than usual, close to her nose and I start to count 1.... 2....3...... she giggles a bit and shifts her hips around. I lean back, sit down harder and hold her crotch down with my hand, 1....2..... I get to about 6 and she is able to push her hips up again, still giggling. I spin around and reverse facesit her and hold her hips down. 1.....2.....3....4...5.... she lightly squirms and giggles but I keep her down. 6.....7.....8....9....10. I take a moment and slap her ass, enjoy the view of her hot, naked, helpless body and say "well that was easy, you wanna do best 2 out of 3?" She replies " yes! You're just way bigger " I laugh and say "no you just want to lose because you like me sitting on your face". "I do" she says as I let her up and we are on our knees facing each other.

She jumps at me as I wrap my arms around her and grab her ass pulling up hard. She slaps/spanks me a few times hard and we are trying to take the other down. She leans too far forward trying to grab at my legs so I lean over top and try to push her hips to the side. If I can push her hips and get her on her back I could get the win. She realizes this so she just lays down flat, face down on the bed. I can't roll her over si I straddle her back and try to punish her a bit. I grab her ass hard, and slap her thighs a bit too. I lean down to tease her a bit as I start to kiss her ass, then go right back to slapping, squeezing etc. She goes from moaning a giggling in pleasure to moaning in pain. She brings her knees up and I see she doesn't want to be in this position anymore, I move beside her and attempt to push her over to her back. She gets to her knees quick, pushes my hands away, grabs me around my stomach/rib cabs and hauls me down.

I fall on my back and her movements have significantly changed, she climbs up me super aggressive. There is a few seconds of struggle as I try to push her off or roll over like she did face down. There is lots of hand and leg fighting, we are both grunting. She eventually grapevines my legs and spreads them. I let out an "ahhhh" as my groin area gets stretched. She gives up on controlling my arms and attempts a breast smother. I was not expecting this and after struggling with her I didn't have a lot of air left in me. She isn't able to get her boob in my face but she drops her upper body on me, my face is under her collarbone but above her boob. She pushes down really hard which crushes my nose and completely covers my mouth. She is hugging my head and I can't breathe, she is pinning me down as hard as she can and I can't move my legs. She isn't even counting but I don't have any air left and I feel completely helpless, she's going to knock me out cold. I tap out on the side of her big, flexed ass.

I'm kind of surprised she even knew what it meant as she lifted up off me. Maybe she didn't know and just wanted a real breast smother. Either way I gasp in some air as she postures her upper body up, she looks down at me with a very serious look. I think she was a little surprised, I'm sure I looked pretty weak and wimpy pinned there with my mouth open breathing heavily. I might have got like 2 good breaths in before she drops her left boob right into my mouth hard, she grunts a bit as she does it "uummff". I'm surprised myself that she didn't ask if I was okay and my conservative wife is now trying 100% to kick my ass. 1.....2...... I don't want her to get a full count this time so I try and squirm enough to get a shoulder up, I'm too weak and can barely breathe. I can feel her hard nipple against my tongue and it feels like she's trying to shove her boob down my throat. My legs are spread against my will and are useless, I'm hurting and can only really try to lift a shoulder. She grunts though the counts as she's working so hard she can barely talk 3.....4..... she grunts through clenched teeth. I let up a bit at this point because i need to focus on breathing, I can get a little through my nose. She feels my resistance basically go away so she decides to humiliate me further by switching boobs. She does it so fast I don't even get a breath in, now her right boob is being forced into my mouth 5....6....7.... I try one last attempt but this smother is tighter than the last and I just don't have the energy. She grunts out the final 8...9.....10! She let's out a big sigh of relief and let's me go.

I get a few deep breaths in and make up my mind I have to try harder if she goes for that move again. "1-1" I say as I get up to my knees. There is no more giggling and we engage for the final fall.

As our bodies clash we both immediately grab the others' ass as usual, lots of slapping. For this final fall it would have been interesting to know just how many times. Anyway, I'm able to throw her onto her back and I plan on pinning her the same way as the first time. I'm able to straddle her despite her slaps and squirming. I hold her down with my hands, around he hips and stomach trying to keep her butt down. She won't let me sit down this time, I and trying to position a pin but she is resisting a lot with her hands.1.... she lifts her ass or shoulder up, 1.... again, 1..... I can't even get a 2 count this time. She gives my ass a hard shove, brings her legs up and scissors my head, grabs my thighs and rolls us both. I could have resisted more but it was easier to not have my neck cranked. I plan on just bridging up on any potential pins anyway so I'm comfortable being on the bottom. She had an amazing ass too so that is definitely a factor as well.

When she gets ontop she is able to get my arms pinned under her legs, her ass is hovering above my chest and she is focused on my lower half. She is pushing down on my dick and hips. 1..... she begins to count so I try to plant my feet to bridge up, as I try to plant my feet she is controlling my legs with her hands so I can't plant them. We are both grunting as she is doing her best to keep my legs flat and I'm trying to plant my feet. I bring my head up to try and see what is going on. Up to this point I was just admiring how perfect her ass is. She really does have a body very similar to Jade from APL, ass might be a bit thicker. I lift my head up to try and see the struggle that is going on with my legs then she moves her big ass backwards WHAP right into my face, twice!!! WHAP again, my head falls back and my moan is interrupted by her ass basically swallowing up my face. She is still bent over, not sitting up so I get fully smothered by her ass.

My face hurts a little bit from the two impacts and now I can't breathe again. I realize how pathetic my squirming legs must look and my arms are pinned. My eyes open to see the top of her ass and a bit of her back, nose and mouth buried in her ass as she's pushing back, sitting down HARD. 2....3....4..... I go limp right around this time because I know I'm finished. I stop resisting and just lay there. She notices this and starts counting really slowly, and then completely humiliates me. She lifts her ass up and starts shaking it right in my face "5.......................6.................... ..." she starts bouncing her ass back and forth so it just barely touches my mouth and nose. It was so hot! I couldn't believe it, every time I've thought about this since I get hard. "7.....................8.................9........ ..........10" the whole time just shaking and bouncing her ass off my face.

She rolls off of me and lays on her side with her head resting on her hand. "You lose" she says firmly as I lay there beat up and getting air back into me. I said something like "that was a lot of fun" and she just waits like 3-5 more seconds and says again "you lose". When I'm able to get up after like 10 seconds she just lays on her back and spreads her legs with a serious look on her face. I basically read that as her saying "get to work".

The sex was great.

This is by far the best experience. I was hoping something like this would eventually happen. This turned out to be a nice, erotic, fairly rough wrestling match.

Round 4

We were both in the mood and going to take the day off the gym. I brought up sex the night before and she thought it was a good idea. The day rolls around and I suggest some ideas of "do you want to shower together first? Jump right into bed? Maybe play a game?" She asks "ummm what do you want to do?" I said "well what if we shower together, wrestle a little bit and then make sure we're both good and satisfied". She likes the idea and asks what kind of wrestling. I say "well we could do the sock game again.... or we could wrestle until someone gives up..... or we could do a pin game where the first person to pin the other for 10 seconds, shoulders and butt down, wins" she cuts me off and says "yeah, that one, the pin one".
We start in the shower which is always the same. Due to our size difference we have found the best way to enjoy it is basically to have me sitting down and she either faces me or faces away from me and I pleasure her. We wash up first then she basically just turns around how ever many times she feels like it and I go to town. She was a lot rougher than usual this time so I knew the wrestling was going to go well.

She's out of the shower, in the bedroom and and dried off first. I come into the room and she looks at me with a smile. I pull her towel off and throw her on the bed. I get ontop of her, laying face to face, and we make out a little as I roughly grab her ass, tits then grab her wrists to put them above her head. She doesn't offer too much resistance. I hop up and sit on her face, balls up a little higher than usual, close to her nose and I start to count 1.... 2....3...... she giggles a bit and shifts her hips around. I lean back, sit down harder and hold her crotch down with my hand, 1....2..... I get to about 6 and she is able to push her hips up again, still giggling. I spin around and reverse facesit her and hold her hips down. 1.....2.....3....4...5.... she lightly squirms and giggles but I keep her down. 6.....7.....8....9....10. I take a moment and slap her ass, enjoy the view of her hot, naked, helpless body and say "well that was easy, you wanna do best 2 out of 3?" She replies " yes! You're just way bigger " I laugh and say "no you just want to lose because you like me sitting on your face". "I do" she says as I let her up and we are on our knees facing each other.

She jumps at me as I wrap my arms around her and grab her ass pulling up hard. She slaps/spanks me a few times hard and we are trying to take the other down. She leans too far forward trying to grab at my legs so I lean over top and try to push her hips to the side. If I can push her hips and get her on her back I could get the win. She realizes this so she just lays down flat, face down on the bed. I can't roll her over si I straddle her back and try to punish her a bit. I grab her ass hard, and slap her thighs a bit too. I lean down to tease her a bit as I start to kiss her ass, then go right back to slapping, squeezing etc. She goes from moaning a giggling in pleasure to moaning in pain. She brings her knees up and I see she doesn't want to be in this position anymore, I move beside her and attempt to push her over to her back. She gets to her knees quick, pushes my hands away, grabs me around my stomach/rib cabs and hauls me down.

I fall on my back and her movements have significantly changed, she climbs up me super aggressive. There is a few seconds of struggle as I try to push her off or roll over like she did face down. There is lots of hand and leg fighting, we are both grunting. She eventually grapevines my legs and spreads them. I let out an "ahhhh" as my groin area gets stretched. She gives up on controlling my arms and attempts a breast smother. I was not expecting this and after struggling with her I didn't have a lot of air left in me. She isn't able to get her boob in my face but she drops her upper body on me, my face is under her collarbone but above her boob. She pushes down really hard which crushes my nose and completely covers my mouth. She is hugging my head and I can't breathe, she is pinning me down as hard as she can and I can't move my legs. She isn't even counting but I don't have any air left and I feel completely helpless, she's going to knock me out cold. I tap out on the side of her big, flexed ass.

I'm kind of surprised she even knew what it meant as she lifted up off me. Maybe she didn't know and just wanted a real breast smother. Either way I gasp in some air as she postures her upper body up, she looks down at me with a very serious look. I think she was a little surprised, I'm sure I looked pretty weak and wimpy pinned there with my mouth open breathing heavily. I might have got like 2 good breaths in before she drops her left boob right into my mouth hard, she grunts a bit as she does it "uummff". I'm surprised myself that she didn't ask if I was okay and my conservative wife is now trying 100% to kick my ass. 1.....2...... I don't want her to get a full count this time so I try and squirm enough to get a shoulder up, I'm too weak and can barely breathe. I can feel her hard nipple against my tongue and it feels like she's trying to shove her boob down my throat. My legs are spread against my will and are useless, I'm hurting and can only really try to lift a shoulder. She grunts though the counts as she's working so hard she can barely talk 3.....4..... she grunts through clenched teeth. I let up a bit at this point because i need to focus on breathing, I can get a little through my nose. She feels my resistance basically go away so she decides to humiliate me further by switching boobs. She does it so fast I don't even get a breath in, now her right boob is being forced into my mouth 5....6....7.... I try one last attempt but this smother is tighter than the last and I just don't have the energy. She grunts out the final 8...9.....10! She let's out a big sigh of relief and let's me go.

I get a few deep breaths in and make up my mind I have to try harder if she goes for that move again. "1-1" I say as I get up to my knees. There is no more giggling and we engage for the final fall.

As our bodies clash we both immediately grab the others' ass as usual, lots of slapping. For this final fall it would have been interesting to know just how many times. Anyway, I'm able to throw her onto her back and I plan on pinning her the same way as the first time. I'm able to straddle her despite her slaps and squirming. I hold her down with my hands, around he hips and stomach trying to keep her butt down. She won't let me sit down this time, I and trying to position a pin but she is resisting a lot with her hands.1.... she lifts her ass or shoulder up, 1.... again, 1..... I can't even get a 2 count this time. She gives my ass a hard shove, brings her legs up and scissors my head, grabs my thighs and rolls us both. I could have resisted more but it was easier to not have my neck cranked. I plan on just bridging up on any potential pins anyway so I'm comfortable being on the bottom. She had an amazing ass too so that is definitely a factor as well.

When she gets ontop she is able to get my arms pinned under her legs, her ass is hovering above my chest and she is focused on my lower half. She is pushing down on my dick and hips. 1..... she begins to count so I try to plant my feet to bridge up, as I try to plant my feet she is controlling my legs with her hands so I can't plant them. We are both grunting as she is doing her best to keep my legs flat and I'm trying to plant my feet. I bring my head up to try and see what is going on. Up to this point I was just admiring how perfect her ass is. She really does have a body very similar to Jade from APL, ass might be a bit thicker. I lift my head up to try and see the struggle that is going on with my legs then she moves her big ass backwards WHAP right into my face, twice!!! WHAP again, my head falls back and my moan is interrupted by her ass basically swallowing up my face. She is still bent over, not sitting up so I get fully smothered by her ass.

My face hurts a little bit from the two impacts and now I can't breathe again. I realize how pathetic my squirming legs must look and my arms are pinned. My eyes open to see the top of her ass and a bit of her back, nose and mouth buried in her ass as she's pushing back, sitting down HARD. 2....3....4..... I go limp right around this time because I know I'm finished. I stop resisting and just lay there. She notices this and starts counting really slowly, and then completely humiliates me. She lifts her ass up and starts shaking it right in my face "5.......................6.................... ..." she starts bouncing her ass back and forth so it just barely touches my mouth and nose. It was so hot! I couldn't believe it, every time I've thought about this since I get hard. "7.....................8.................9........ ..........10" the whole time just shaking and bouncing her ass off my face.

She rolls off of me and lays on her side with her head resting on her hand. "You lose" she says firmly as I lay there beat up and getting air back into me. I said something like "that was a lot of fun" and she just waits like 3-5 more seconds and says again "you lose". When I'm able to get up after like 10 seconds she just lays on her back and spreads her legs with a serious look on her face. I basically read that as her saying "get to work".

The sex was great.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-19, 02:54
SOMFB

Default Re: Wife and I wrestle for the first time! Hopefully, more stories to follow.

Damn. So hot. I hope one day as a married man my wife will kick my ass too!! Her facesitting sounds incredible!
Old 25-Mar-19, 00:08
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOMFB [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Damn. So hot. I hope one day as a married man my wife will kick my ass too!! Her facesitting sounds incredible!
It was absolutely amazing. I wasn't sure anything would happen like this.

It wasn't traditional facesitting, she used her ass really well to submit me. She's getting a lot better that's for sure.
Old 04-Apr-19, 16:51
LuckyL

Sorry about the double post on my last story, I thought I could edit it from desktop but I can't. Can an admin help with that?

I feel like I should attach some pictures to give people a visual. She really does look similar to Jade from APL wrestling, so I'll use some of her pics. She has longer brunette hair, slightly smaller boobs and a slightly thicker and wider ass.

So this is kind of like the last hold she got me in, classic reverse facesit. Except she was hunched over more holding my hips to the bed. This was after she smacked me in the face twice with her ass. Since she was bent over it was her ass that was the smother and I could see the top of her back. It was so hot and humiliating to be beaten like that on the last fall.

She does do a front facesit sometimes during rough sex, yet to really use it during the matches I posted. She will sit like this or a little higher on my face for a better smother.

Her classic transition/reversal! She has used this multiple times now when I'm reverse facesitting her. Shoves my ass and grabs my head in her legs, uses that to turn and flip me off of her until I'm on my back and she's on top. Usually immediately followed by a facesit of her own (classic style, I still can't believe how she got me in that last one, hurting me first. Gets me hard every time I think about it).

Good image of her classic reverse facesit, she usually does a good job of trapping my arms too.

The reason why I like to reverse facesit her. How sexy does she look defenseless on her back like that?

Lastly, her grapevine and breast smother that she used so well against me last match. Instead of being in between her tits she shoved each one down my throat. She switched when she felt me resist less (keep in mind she made me tap like 30 seconds before that).

I hope this adds a little bit more to my stories!

Last edited by LuckyL; 04-Apr-19 at 17:52.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-19, 20:18
theone1

Awesome thing you have going there. Would love to see pictures one day. Enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Apr-19, 12:00
LuckyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome thing you have going there. Would love to see pictures one day. Enjoy!
Thanks! I asked a week or two ago and she said she wasn't in the mood. She spent a good portion of our time having sex keeping me pinned down, every time I would try and move to change positions she would force me onto my back. I tried pretty hard a few times so there was a lot of grunting and hand fighting but she kept me down. Hopefully that's a good sign that we will have another match soon.

The score is 2-2 so we'll see what happens. She has gotten really good at controlling me from the top.
Old 06-May-19, 19:04
LuckyL

We had kind of a spontaneous match the last time we had sex.

Things started out with her being a little rough getting on top of me and every time I tried to move a little bit she would hold me tight, eventually grape vining my legs as well. I realized the situation and started to try and get her off.

The making out and playful touching is done and it's on.

She starts grunting loudly as I struggle to try and flip her off of me. I'm grunting as well but with each failed attempt and I end up on my back she laughs. I start smacking her ass, squeezing it and her tits as well. We end up with a lot of hand fighting with me getting the better of it until she shoves her boob in my face. I can hear her breathing heavy and fast in my ear as I can't see anything and I'm having a hard time breathing. I stop slapping and squeezing as my hands rest on her lower back. I start thinking about tapping out on her ass but I don't want it to end so quick. Her hold on my legs is weak as she's focused on the smother and I'm able to plant my feet, bridge up and knock her off to the side.

There is a scramble and we both go for the other persons leg to get the take down and control. This ends up in a super bad position for her as I'm postured up kind of sitting and she's more face down. She's face down with her ass slightly up so I don't bother with her leg, put my arm under her hips and prop her up so her ass is right up in the air. SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP she moans in pain into the bed and I also tease her, while hurting her a bit by grabbing her pussy and pinching it a bit. She moans and says Owww and I think she's about to give in. She tries a couple times to get up but I hold her strong and keep her down. She smacks my ass and back a few times, squirms hard and gets a hold of my balls and dick and pulls.
"AHHH" I cry out and try to hand fight to get her grip off. She feels me let go of her and we roll with me landing on my back, her in side control and a grip on my crotch. We are both tried now and things have gotten pretty intense. I'm breathing hard and super turned on but also trying to figure out how to reverse this situation. I'm pushing on her and grabbing at her ass. She is putting all of her weight on my stomach area, facing my crotch she starts beating me off very hard and taking time in between to slap my balls really hard. She exaggerates the movements by putting her hand really high in the air, then coming down WHAP. I moan loudly each time as it is a mix between pain and pleasure and her lifting her hand up so high is like psychological warfare.

I realize that I've basically been getting my ass kicked for the last little while and I'm not sure how to get out of this with her working my dick and balls so much. I push and she doesn't budge and when I smack her ass she hits my balls just as hard. I'm super sore, turned on and tired out. I try planting my feet and shifting my body to the side. She sits up, throws her leg over my thighs and sits down completely trapping and pinning my legs as she has this pissed off look on her face as she's beating me off hard. Every 5 seconds or so bringing her hand wayyyyyy back and then smacking my balls.

It was so hot but also hurt quite a bit. It was an interesting moment because I didn't want things to end but I had no real way to reverse this anymore and I was so turned on I was going to cum soon. I tried to get ahold of her but it just resulted in hand fighting, her slapping my crotch really hard like 3-4 times in a row and when I moaned in pain she just shoved me onto my back. Breathing deep and really sore I felt like trying one more time but this was a pathetic attempt and she knew it. I reached for her tits and she just shook her chest, and then smacked my hands away. After that she raised her hand high SMACK, raised her hand again, SMACK with no jerking off in between (I read this as, you keep resisting and I'm going to keep slapping). Each time she wasn't going as hard as she could but she knew it hurt.

I just left my hands where they fell from my last attempt, arms spread out to either side of me. I had more energy but I knew it was hopeless "okay......" I said softly as a form of submission. I laid there very sore and breathing hard as she finished me off and I came. She just sat on my thighs giving me a look for a little while after. I think her hands were resting on her thighs, maybe hips I can't remember. It obviously was an amazing feeling when I came but looking at the mess on myself and her just posing over me it was so hot and we both knew what just happened, she dominated. I think the time she spent on my thighs was to prove that I can't get up or do anything without her allowing it. She gave my dick and balls some light taps before getting up and strutting away to the bathroom.

She started this fight and knew exactly what she wanted. I wasn't able to stop it.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-19, 20:09
LuckyL

So I'm hoping tomorrow things will go down again. I'm so addicted to this, I love it.
After the last match she said her ass and boobs were pretty sore, I didn't mention how sore I was lol. So the last time our sex was pretty vanilla. I was ontop basically the whole time so I'm hoping tomorrow things get rough and turn into a wrestling match.

I keep thinking about her feminine grunts as she does everything she can to hold me down when we are going at it.

Also when we are trying to slap or squeeze the other and we end up with some hand fighting where eventually one person gains the upper hand.

I'm also really happy the last one happened spontaneously. I do wish there was a more defined ending but laying there sore, tired and just been beaten off, and looking up to see here strutting out of the room shaking her ass back and forth is a pretty great memory.

I know my stories are not the best compared to others but I love reading them again and having the memory.

Fingers crossed I'm writing something up on Monday. We are away at her parents for the weekend and have both talked about sex on Sunday. We'll see what happens!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-19, 16:59
LuckyL

Nothing really crazy but we tussled a bit a couple nights ago. I was naked and she had a thong on.
I wasn't able to do anything besides smack her ass a bit. She was like half standing on the bed when I was on my knees as we were locked up. She used the leverage and shoved me on my butt. Wrapping her arms around me she pushed and said "Get against the head board!" pretty loud. She was pushing me back awkwardly so my head and upper shoulders hit the head board so I just slid my butt back so I was sitting up and took the pressure off my back. This was exactly what she wanted as she sat on my lap and gave me a breast smother. I tried pushing her back but I'll admit, I was feeling a little on the submissive side and she was so hard on the offensive, especially ordering me around, I couldn't really help it. She would pull her boobs back at times then shove them back into my face, turning her shoulders sometimes so her boobs were smacking me. After awhile of this she got off of me and pulled me down to the bed. I tried to roll face down and grab her legs but she shoved my shoulder so I was on my back and she locked in a great reverse facesit.

Like I said.... I wasn't feeling super aggressive after she got the initial advantage. Her yelling and calling her hold before she got it really set the tone. She sat low enough that my nose was exposed and I could breathe okay. I just looked up at her ass and could see her back/hair as well. She didn't do too much, kind of pulled up on her thong a bit which I could feel moving on my lips. I just held onto her hips and knew I wasn't going anywhere. She was sitting down too hard for me to move much. I tried bridging up, or shifting my hips to the right or left with a push but that always ended with her smacking my crotch. I would moan into her ass and she would laugh a bit.

I think she held the hold for about 5 minutes. She did some adjusting where she would sit down pretty hard before settling in again, it hurt a bit. Also the thong on my lips was pretty uncomfortable. She would sometimes lean over and smack my crotch, not too hard though since I wasn't trying to escape anymore and accepted the situation. I tapped out on the side of her ass and after a chuckle, her adjusting her thong again, she got off of me.

Not the most exciting but thinking about it is pretty hot for me anyway lol.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-19, 22:47
LuckyL

I forgot to mention she did something new this time around. When she had the reverse facesit locked in she was flexing her ass every now and then crushing my face. She didn't laugh when I was moaning, I think she really enjoyed the dominant position and making me uncomfortable.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: