Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Mar-19, 16:15
SOMFB

Default Re: Dorm Room Confession (True Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Um, don't do that. I doubt you have her permission to share them and honestly, it's kinda messed up to have shared the pictures you've already shared.
Hey man, that’s fair. All I’ll say is I’m not the first guy on this forum to post pictures of an ex or a girl he wrestled at some point on a thread. Guys have literally posted pictures of their wives wrestling them and if you’ve read “Laura’s Visit” on this forum before, you’ve probably seen what that author attached at the end of that story.
Old 03-Mar-19, 17:51
Points: 5,288, Level: 30 Points: 5,288, Level: 30 Points: 5,288, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think we'd all be interested in knowing how things went forward. She seems fit, not curvy. Did she get to a point where she was dominating you when you weren't weak?
The Following User Says Thank You to Silentcrs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-19, 17:59
SOMFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentcrs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think we'd all be interested in knowing how things went forward. She seems fit, not curvy. Did she get to a point where she was dominating you when you weren't weak?
Under normal circumstances, she could never “dominate” me, but she got to a point where she could get me in certain types of holds and submit me pretty easily. We implemented the “workout handicap” a few more times and she easily won all of those matches, but we wrestled so frequently that our matches became a lot more even over time, even with me wrestling her at my full strength.
Old 03-Mar-19, 19:29
Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26 Points: 4,051, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I agree. If you still respect her, don't share the nudes.

Many of the stories posted here are crap. In contrast, your story was exciting and believable.
Old 04-Mar-19, 06:08
Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31 Points: 5,351, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOMFB [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Under normal circumstances, she could never “dominate” me, but she got to a point where she could get me in certain types of holds and submit me pretty easily. We implemented the “workout handicap” a few more times and she easily won all of those matches, but we wrestled so frequently that our matches became a lot more even over time, even with me wrestling her at my full strength.
Thanks for sharing! It was refreshing to read.

Would you mind detailing some of your full strength matches? She certainly does not look particularly dangerous, so it's surprising you said she could go even again you full strength.
Old 04-Mar-19, 06:32
SOMFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for sharing! It was refreshing to read.

Would you mind detailing some of your full strength matches? She certainly does not look particularly dangerous, so it's surprising you said she could go even again you full strength.
Even though I was quite a bit taller than Hailey, I really only weighed about 30 lbs more than her (I’m more on the slim side, despite being physically active and going to the gym) so as she became more comfortable applying holds/performing moves our matches got a little more even. For example, her lower body was really strong. There were multiple instances where she was able to get me into reverse headscissors/body scissors/figure fours and weaken me or submit me. She usually liked to ramp up the breast smothering/facesitting after doing so and she could keep me subdued for a good portion of our matches. Like I said, she could never really “dominate” me tho. I still had a considerable advantage in our non handicapped matches because I’m just stronger than she was, but she did actually win a small handful of non handicap matches!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Mar-19, 18:50
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

Ahh bless her, she is really pretty. If you loved her at one point in time, you shouldnt really post any pictures of her, especially her face. I know there are 8 billion people, but its besides the point.
Old 04-Mar-19, 19:03
SOMFB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooler_moosh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ahh bless her, she is really pretty. If you loved her at one point in time, you shouldnt really post any pictures of her, especially her face. I know there are 8 billion people, but its besides the point.
I understand. I’m pretty sure she has posted the pictures in this thread on her Instagram too at some point so it’s not like you guys are the only ones who have seen them. I’m purely using the attached pictures to enhance the visual aspect of the story for whoever reads it.

Edit: Upon reconsideration after reading some of these comments, I’m deleting her nudes from my profile. Hope you guys still enjoyed the story!

Last edited by SOMFB; 04-Mar-19 at 19:19.
Old 07-Mar-19, 08:43
SOMFB

Default Dorm Room Confession Part 2: Tag Team Torture

Hey guys, here’s another account of one of my several matches with my ex girlfriend Hailey. This story outlines a tag team match I had with Hailey and one of her friends. Hope you enjoy.

It had been a crazy 365 days. Hailey and I had been dating for about a year and ever since our first wrestling match we had continued to engage each other in fierce, playful, and sometimes sexually charged sparring. I was absolutely on cloud 9. I was thrilled that my girlfriend was just as into wrestling as I was and that she legitimately tried to kick my ass every time we faced off. Although I won the lion’s share of our more competitive matches, there were several times where Hailey was able to surprise me with her strength and submit me in a tight scissorhold and a wonderful grapevine/breast smother combo. There were also several times where I didn’t go all out and I had my ultimate fantasy of being manhandled by my smaller girlfriend come true on a near nightly basis. Things couldn’t have been better.

One afternoon, Hailey and her friend Crystal were hanging out in my apartment while I worked on my senior thesis. I diligently worked on my thesis in my room while Hailey and Crystal watched Netflix in the living room. As I continued to chip away at my paper, I noticed Hailey and Crystal were having a lengthy and animated conversation. I couldn’t totally make out what it was that they were talking about, but it certainly seemed like they were enjoying themselves; their dialogue was littered with intense girlish giggling and they sounded as if they were plotting something together. I decided to take a break from my thesis and check in on what they were talking about.

As I walked into the living room, Hailey and Crystal were in deep in their conversation, but ceased almost immediately upon my entrance. They both looked at me with a “we know something you don’t know” type glance and they both looked at each other and smiled.

“Hi Steve!” Crystal shouted, breaking the awkward silence.

“Hi Crystal. Seems like you and Hailey were talking about some serious business over here.”

“Oh, we were just talking about girly stuff. You know, stuff you PROBABLY wouldn’t care about...then again, MAYBE YOU WOULD.” She shot back, maintaining her snarky facial expression.

Hailey giggled as Crystal stood up from the couch.

“Good talk Hails. Let me know what he thinks and maybe this weekend we can set something up.” Crystal said as she made her way for the door. I couldn’t help but stare at Crystal’s perfect ass while she sauntered out of the apartment. Although I was a taken man, Crystal had the kind of ass men would pay money to kiss. Crystal was slightly taller than Hailey at 5’ 4”. She had smaller, perky breasts that she often had enhanced with the help of a push up bra, but her ass was a revelation. With my fetish, I would often fantasize about Crystal dominating me and then facesitting me into oblivion.

I was super curious as to what Hailey and Crystal discussed so naturally I pressed Hailey for info as soon as Crystal left the apartment.

“So what was all that about?” I asked imploratively.

“Oh nothing...just told her about how I can kick your ass in wrestling” Hailey responded in an ultra snarky yet sexy manner.

“Wait what!? I thought we agreed to keep that to ourselves!” I shouted.

I wasn’t as upset as I was embarrassed. I was worried Crystal would tell everyone she knew about how Hailey’s boyfriend was a perv who liked to get beaten up by girls.

“What if she tells someone! Everyone is gonna know I have this weird fetish Hailey!!”

Hailey cut me off, “Well then everyone is gonna know WE have this weird fetish Steve. Trust me, your secret is safe. I just told Crystal how mixed wrestling is the hottest thing ever and that I love the feeling of making you submit! She thought it was totally hot!”

I gathered myself. Hailey was on to something.

“I told Crystal that I’d be okay if she wrestled you babe. In fact, I think it would be really awesome if she and I teamed up and took you on in a tag team match.”

This was too much. My hot ass girlfriend and her equally hot friend wanted to wrestle me. Was this real life?

“Ummm, uhh, yeah. That sounds amazing” I stammered.

“Yaaaayy!!!” Hailey screamed. “We’re gonna kick your ass so bad. It’s gonna be so hot!”

I was playing the scenarios in my head. What moves could Crystal and Hailey put me in together? Would Hailey let Crystal use more sexual holds on me? Would I become victim to Crystal’s incomparable ass?

“So I guess based on what Crystal said, we’re gonna do this this weekend, right?” I asked with my curiosity at an all time peak.

“How does Saturday night sound?” Hailey questioned.

I couldn’t help but smile.

“I think I should have an opening. I’ll pencil in sexy wrestling fun with Hailey and Crystal for Saturday night.”

To be continued...

Last edited by SOMFB; 07-Mar-19 at 08:49.
Old 07-Mar-19, 10:41
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Dorm Room Confession Part 2: Tag Team Torture

See! All you people who take their education sooooo seriously, this is what can happen when you procrastinate and walk away from your thesis for a little while. Well, actually... not really. I procrastinated all the time and I never had a sexy girlfriend offer to wrestle against me with one of her hot girl friends. This does sound like an insanely hot scenario, though, and I am looking forward to reading about what happens come Saturday. Thank you very much, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post: