Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Mar-19, 01:01
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The First Date

I saw her profile and knew I wanted her. Just looking at her thickness in the lower body nearly hurt. She carried so much strength and power. I was sure that she wouldn’t want anything to do with me, but when I messaged her she messaged back and we set up a date.

It wasn’t that fancy of a restaurant, but wasn’t fast food either. Neither of us cared that much for being classy, whatever that meant. We were just two people who had met online and were interested in a date. I wore jeans and a nice leather jacket. I also kept a hoodie on under it because I get cold easily. The March night wasn’t freezing by any means, but colder than I would want my insides to be. My body is solidly on the endomorph side of things, so it doesn’t really retain heat all that well. If I didn't bundle up like this I think more than an hour or two out here would legitimately keep me as cold as the outside air.

I was taken aback when I first saw her. She had told me she was small when we first started messaging, but I don’t think I quite understood how short 4’4 actually was. The fact that I’m 6’8 may have exasperated my own personal view of things, but she barely met my ribcage when she looked right at me. I would put her mouth maybe on-level with my navel if I were to estimate.

Her thick and bottom-heavy body contrasted sharply with my own, as did her outfit. She was wearing a T-shirt and a denim skirt, with black boots on her otherwise-bare legs. I’d seen her images on her dating profile but had sort of doubted that she actually had legs like those. I told myself it had to be camera tricks, but here I was only a few feet from here and I saw just how massive her lower body was! It wasn’t obese-looking or anything, but wasn’t cut muscle either. When she walked I’m pretty sure I could see the effects of muscles flexing on her thighs but I couldn't make out any individual quads or anything

“Hey Amelia” I tasted the awkwardness on the way out, but didn’t cringe at myself. I had a tendency to sabotage these things by displaying my self-consciousness, but not this time. This time I would keep going no matter how awkward things may get.

“Hey Joseph” she waved back and smiled at me, before finally arriving a few feet from my front.. She was looking pretty much straight up and I was looking pretty much straight down, but we made eye contact. She had nice eyes, and I’m not just saying that because of her Asian features. They had a certain relaxed ease tot hem that made it easier for me to ignore my self-confidence issues. Her mouth was small when she kept it closed, but her lips were pretty plump and she used lipstick well. Her hair was probably the most beautiful part of her, it was down to nearly her hips and a deep black that flowed perfectly straight.

“Are you...gonna get me some food in there?’ she motioned toward the restaurant, her skirt bounced a bit and I could see more thigh. They were deliciously round and threateningly massive. I’d have to remember not to say anything, wouldn’t I?

“Yeah I was gonna go get some food” I said, looking down at her legs before she lead me inside. I had to really measure my steps to go in more slowly than she did, but seeing her from behind...wow! Her skirt was low enough that I didn't see any ass when she walked, but her calves were insane, just looking at them they seemed thicker than my thighs. I guess that makes sense, considering how much weight she had to carry around on a regular basis.

When we got to the table, I took a stride and quickly got behind her, pulling out her chair before walking to the other side and seating myself ‘What a gentleman” she mused, cutely eyeballing me “but that’s not the biggest problem” she placed the hands on the seat of her chair and I realized it was higher than her butt was when she stood. She jumped a bit before getting in, then grabbed the table and pulled her chair until she had her knees beneath the table.

I could see just how big her legs were, the seat was completely invisible when she was in there, no doubt several inches of flesh were hanging off a few inches from her seat on either side

“So, the world must be a difficult place for somebody like you” I start, hoping this wouldn’t be hideously offensive

“Yeah” she seems to take my words kindly enough. Her face was barely visible on the other side of the table, meanwhile most of my body was above my side. “It’s mainly that not a lot of stuff was made for people my size. Seatbelts are a real bitch. You know I’m not even technically supposed to sit in a car without a booster seat?”

I didn’t expect her to be this open about things, but didn’t want to make her feel weird just because she was. “Yeah that sounds inconvenient. Do you get...pulled over or anything?” I asked a bit awkwardly, trying to catch my breath

“Naw, not usually” she looked at me, I heard a pinging sound underneath the table “I doubt most cops are going to tell that to a grown-ass woman, it’s just annoying to be reminded of that. And to be shorter than a lot of elementary schoolers.

“Yeah, makes sense” the pinging continued and I scooted back. She laughed

“Oh, just waiting for the server” She said, and I looked under to see her fantastically thick legs beneath the table, dangling off the ground. That made perfect sense. No way she was tall enough that her feet would actually make contact. She couldn’t tap her feet in impatience, she had to bang her heels into the metal legs of her chair

“So, Jeremy, does your distinctive body have any big drawbacks? I mean it must be nice going to the grocery store and just nabbing anything you want from any shelf you want”

I smiled at that, and gentle played with my hair “Yeah it is.” I said, even if I did have trouble carrying things sometimes, I guessed my reach was a big advantage “as for drawbacks...I often find that shirts look like circus tents on me”

She laughed gentle “Oh yeah I have the opposite problem. They literally do not make pants that fit my thighs.” Oh God her thighs, she was talking about them now...openly. I kind of preferred her calves, but her lower body in general was supremely intimidating and sublimely beautiful. “Even tights tend to rip when I put them on. At fucking clothing stores people will come up to me and insist something is going to fit, then yell at me when I tell them it won’t, try to pull it up, and tear it. So I wear skirts”

“Your thighs don’t allow much breathing room, huh?’ I ask, trying to play it cool “Do those uhhh...do those calves?” they were definitely thicker than my thighs.

She laughed “Oh don’t get me started on those. You have zero idea how many pairs of socks I’ve ruined just like, flicking my heel. I wear a size five and I have like twenty five inches of muscle down there. So I have to wear ankle socks and nothing else. You don’t want to know what I had to do to get a pair of boots”

I rub my chin, staring at her before I speak again “Damn girl, how many calf raises do you do in a week” I spoke with way more confidence than I ahd, terrified that my manner may insult her in some way. But she smiled, apparently taking the banter as nothing more than it was.

“That’s the messed up part-none! I just have muscle tone down there! My mom does too, I guess, really most of the women in my family have all of that.” I felt jealousy twinge in my heart. Or was it envy? Either way I wanted desperately to have muscles like hers, ones that would develop and stay without effort. I’d tried lifting multiple times and I simply could not grow my limbs any wider than they already were

“Oh wow” I said flatly, she was smiling, apparently enjoying these complaints “You get all that Without any exercise?” I wanted to hear something to counter my own presumptions, or at least some more about her daily routines

“Not really. I mean I walk, so these babies have to carry around 190 pounds of Amelia everywhere I go” I avoided gasping audibly but I was amazed to hear that weight. She was heavier than me, and less than two thirds the height! And she had that fantastically fit body, even if her height failed to impose I think most people who look at her have to question what all she could crush with those muscular legs.

She raised an eyebrow at me. Oh god she thought I was judging her in a negative way! She was testing me and I had failed! I gotta salvage this…”That’s a lot of you, you know I’m actually only 170” she looked like she was about to talk, I have to salvage things before she can get some words in edgewise! “Honestly I’m really nowhere near as heavy as I actually want to be, it’s always been something of a shame of mine. I just...well you wear your body so well. I think you do a good job of showing off those legs. They make you look so...tough”

I’d really dropped my spaghetti at that point, but she just smiled “Hmm, I guess you could call it tough. I found out in my health class the other day I can apparently leg press more than a lot of the boys, even the ones who make a point of lifting weights” she said with no small quantity of pride. Maybe I’d misjudged her, she seemed to embody a different kind of femininity than what I had feared offending

“Actually, you’d be surprised to-” the waiter finally came and the thought was cut off, she ordered a lot of food, and I ordered comparatively little.

The meal went well, but after the interruption our bodies just sort of didn’t come up. We discussed school and work, interests and hates. She had a lot of the same opinions as I did, and seemed pretty interested in my studies. I thought she sounded like a very studious woman, and her post college plans sounded much better thought-out than my own.

She also ate a lot more than I did. As an endomorph of my size, I ate a lot but never kept any of it on. She kept more than me, but also ate more. Unlike a lot of women, she wasn't ashamed of it either. Not that's he chewed with her mouth open or shoveled in food with her hands, but she ate heavily with no zero regard for judgement. Not that i would have judged her or anything. I actually may have if she did the thing where she pretended she didn't want any food and just ate all of my fries instead.

After the meal was over, I asked her if she wanted to come to my dorm. She surprised me, saying she had something to do tomorrow morning, but then asking me if I wanted to come to hers. The walk there was pleasant, she didn’t go as fast as I naturally would but she kept good company as I took one step for every two of hers. I got to see her calves a lot more, and her midsection. She was definitely an mesomorph, but it really suited her. She had a nice wide shape that drove me a bit wild as I watched her move.

Once we got there, she sort of pushed me in “no more staring for you” I imagined her saying, buts he didn’t. She actually grabbed my jacket “Hey Jeremy, it’s warm in here...let me see what you actually look like!”

I hesitated for a few seconds, but her eyes implored to me and I unzipped my leather jacket, she laughed at the hoodie underneath. She smiled when she saw me in my T shirt, one I’d finally managed to find that fit relatively tightly on my super thin midsection. She grabbed at it. “Wow, you really are thin” she smiled, before walking into her room.

It was something of a mess but she didn’t seem bothered by the fact that I was seeing it. I saw her bras and underwear all over the place (She must have known some good shops because she had some fashionable stuff in her size…) but she didn’t seem to mind my seeing it. I had to wonder if she was flirting with me by letting me look around or if she legitimately just didn’t care if guys saw. I mean she invited me to her room, so obviously she wanted Something, right? Or maybe not.

She turned on the TV the looked at me “Oh, I don’t think there’s enough room in our bed for both of us. We’ll have to move the couch” I took that as an order and walked to it, grabbing one end of what was a colossal piece of furniture and bracing myself behind it. I grunted a bit as I pressed my body against it and started pushing, finding that the piece of furniture absolutely would not give any position to me. Amelia laughed. I blushed

“Its heavy” I said, but she just walked to me and shooed me away. She braced herself against it, her skirt rode up some and I saw her colossal, soft legs shift and jiggle as she easily pushed it right in front of the TV. she smiled at me, then slapped her leg

“Looks like we see who is the strongest, huh?”

I felt disheartened, looking at her with utmost embarrassment. Stopped laughing and returned her face to neutral, before clearing her throat and trying to talk to me.

“Its genetic, honest” she said, before lightly patting my back. I felt like it was very condescending, but at the same time it did make me feel better. At least I knew not to tell her how maternal she seemed on the first date, I just sort of moved into gher. She grabbed me, her arms easily wrapped around my super thin midsection, even with them being sos tubby. “I can pick you up pretty easily too” she said, before leaning back and carrying me nearly horizontally and taking a few steps.

I couldn’t help but laugh at that, my comparatively massive hands rested on her shoulders as I tried to remain balanced, but she legitimately seemed to have almost no trouble keeping me balanced as she walked around a bit, before leaning forward and placing em down.

“So I’m naturally weaker than a little girl?” I asked, knowing I was being emotionally needy, but curious of how she’d react. She slapped my butt playfully
She grinned at me “I weigh like twice as much as you!”

“Not twice as much” I mumble, before she reaches up and grabs my shirt.

“Whatever, Jeremy” she used her weight and her arms to pull me down, my face met with hers and she kissed my cheek. It was very gentle, and something about it felt electrically intimate. She blew into my ear right afterward and i sort of fell on my knees. Somehow I was still taller than her even without my shins.

“You realize it's not a big deal that I have stronger legs, yeah? I mean...maybe I have an easier time carrying groceries in or something, but strength doesn’t make such a huge difference in the modern world” It became apparent about then that she really and truly did not care, and I was just making a big deal about it. But i still felt kind of bad. She rolled her eyes “are you really going to make a big deal out of this?”

“No, I don’t think I will” I smiled at her and leaned in, testing out another kiss. She didn’t lean away. I pressed my head in and gave the quickest peck I could before backing away in a blush, only stopping my retreat when a tiny hand wrapped itself in my hair

“Hmm, well maybe you’ll grow to like it, then” she said, her colossal thigh stuck out and lightly rubbed against my crotch, before she let me go and backed up, showing off her calves from me ‘or do you already like it?’

I looked to the side. She did look pretty good barefoot in that skirt. I just hoped I didn’t look like much of a creep when I averted my eyes, because when I pointed them back at her she rolled hers and flexed some more “You know I can see exactly where you are looking?”

“Sorry”

“You know I can see how aroused you are, too” she walked toward me and lightly rubbed her index finger around my chin, before tickling under it and forcing me to lock eyes with hers again. “You know...I actually find you pretty cute. You have nice hair, pretty eyes. I like how thin you are, how long you are, and how I can carry you around.”

“Getting lifted and carried can be fun sometimes” I tired t put some jovity in that sentence and it worked, she started laughing and I laughed back, I leaned into her and she turned around, showing me her back

“You can touch my calves if you want” she offered “But nothing above the knee”

“Are you…” I nervously began “Do you want me too?” she looked back, then shrugged

“I mean if you want yeah. It’s not that intimate. Just grab one and don’t make a huge deal out of it. I don’t guess you’d grab a muscle and brag about it to all your male friends, would ya?’

“No that would be kind of weird” I say, reaching forward and placing my hand over a calf muscle, I was absolutely shocked by the size and density on it. I may have let out a gasp, and she may have heard it. Almost immediately it grew and tightened, feeling like steel underneath an inch or so of fat. I squeezed a bit harder “Does it hurt?”

“No, you’re being perfectly gentle” she craned her head to look at me over her shoulder. That was something fo a shock, I was actually squeezing with a decent bit of my strength. Would my grip just not hurt her? I reached out my other hand and squeezed both, alternating pressure between hands. She laughed, but I don’t think it was derisive, she was just enjoying herself. At least I hope that was the explanation behind the sound.

I got in closer, smelling a bit, before she reached her hand back and played with my hair “Are you sniffing my legs?”

“No!” I lied, deciding that something so weird was probably worse that a bit of dishonesty, although I immediately felt differently. She just rolled her eyes and pushed a leg back.

“Whatever dude. You can kiss me down there if you want. Just don’t be weird about it, OK?” I leaned in slowly after that, trying to remain somewhat dignified and quiet as I looked at those legs, somehow perfectly between soft and hard, but nonetheless massively muscles. I closed my eyes and lightly sniffed the flesh. It wasn’t fleshy, I mostly smelled her soap. I liked her taste in body wash, apparently

“Dude are you gonna kiss or what?” she was definitely being derisive now, and I sort of panicked and dug in with a few smooches. Overall, we had a nice date.

This is a 10-page ($30) commission I wrote for somebody recently. contact me if you have anything you want written?

Last edited by nadiablack; 24-Mar-19 at 01:07.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:

Tags
romance