Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Aug-12, 06:21
ornitho

Default Do FootFighters models fall off the planet?

A lot of these Footfighters seem to ONLY be on Foot Mode sites:
Heidi, Mercedes, Megan, Monique, Loni, Anika... etc.

I know there are many that wrestle on multiple sites such as Dragonlily and Max Mikita, but I was wondering if anyone stumbled across work from other not so established models?

It seems like they have such a high turnover rate too. Jeeze the last FeetOfTheMonth sees a new girl come in half-way :S.
Old 24-Aug-12, 17:31

Default Re: Do FootFighters models fall off the planet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ornitho [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A lot of these Footfighters seem to ONLY be on Foot Mode sites:
Heidi, Mercedes, Megan, Monique, Loni, Anika... etc.

I know there are many that wrestle on multiple sites such as Dragonlily and Max Mikita, but I was wondering if anyone stumbled across work from other not so established models?

It seems like they have such a high turnover rate too. Jeeze the last FeetOfTheMonth sees a new girl come in half-way :S.
I think the footfighter models were just local girls who were paid to do shoots. The only ones that wrestled were one who already wrestled and then were recruited to do a few photoshoots.
Old 24-Aug-12, 17:42
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts
Default Re: Do FootFighters models fall off the planet?

I've not been a member for a while, and to be honest I always preferred Hoestoes, being a bit of a nylon fetishist.

I used to love these two

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

But this girl was always my favourite

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Might rejoin soon to see what it's like nowadays.